Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:19 pm

Post by Roden »

Also, Gypy is at E-1. I guess we don't really need a claim, and I want the experience + have been scum reading Gypy. Gonna hammer in a couple hours unless something comes up.

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 12:03 am

Post by jjh927 »

Gypyx sure is at E-1, and I'm at my fourth post, at which this happens. At any point did you maybe think to make it easier to post for people when declaring your intent to hammer?

Uuh, this is a song I have in my clipboard I guess. I am sorry.

"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 12:42 am

Post by Roden »

I haven't been doing the helpful thing because it's interesting to know who really wants that extra experience, yet also wants to make their voice heard. Plus it's actually kind of easy to break this challenge anyway, if you don't mind posting nonsense.

Is there any objection to my intent to hammer? Not much is happening and Gypy is waiting out the timer. Is there anything anyone needs to talk about?

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 12:53 am

Post by jjh927 »

I will always copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, at the beginning of literally every post after realising it might help other people too

I'd maybe like to draw attention to Titus claiming to have been given some exp by LLD and then claiming not to have receieved any exp from LLD

Also, again, put it on record that Yume and Shiro are both town

Also, Enchant should be given an opportunity to give someone 0.5 exp taking into account that everyone just got 0.5 more exp. Titus should be at 3 exp after posting a video and so should upgrade someone

Main reason not to hammer right now is moving exp around
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:05 am

Post by Roden »

Ok, those are good points, I can wait. Do you mind unvoting to avoid any random hammers/self hammers then?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:10 am

Post by Roden »

Ok, those are good Ok, those are good Ok, those are good Ok, those are good

Just remembered I wanted to ask a question before we moved on to the night phase actually. Would anyone be against a flavor mass claim?
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:12 am

Post by jjh927 »

I will always copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, at the beginning of literally every post after realising it might help other people too

UNVOTE:

Sure, but with the provision that I might suddenly decide to go on a crusade against someone if they pop in to take my spot on the wagon and therefore my exp

Pedit: I already fullclaimed my flavour. No issue from me

Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:21 am

Post by Roden »

I considered it and thought it would be funny if I did take your spot, but I do think there's a chance Gypy self hammers here to cut off discussion and experience trading.

I'm actually also pretty confident Gypy is getting bussed, because scum profit even more from being on the wagon than normal since they don't want to lose out on a buddy
and
on experience. So I genuinely do think anyone rushing to get on the wagon now is +scum.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:46 am

Post by Ginngie »

2.04 Votecount

Gypyx - 5 (Enchant, Dunnstral, Shiro, Yume) E - 3

Roden - 1 (Titus) E - 5

Not Voting - 6 (Tuna Fish)

With
alive, it takes
to voted out.

At deadline,
And frolicked in the autumn mist
would be voted out.

Day Two's deadline is Tuesday, April 12th, @ 10:00 PM EST: (expired on 2022-04-02 21:00:00).

Todays Challenge is: Day 2 Challenge: Every 4th post, have every 4th word in the sentence be the 4th word from the sentence above you 4 times (e.g. Make sure to HAVE, each word you HAVE, contain the word "HAVE," and you will HAVE another point for upgrading).
-your first post of each day must state if you'd like to participate using the bold tag.
-your first post of each day counts towards your post total. So bold tag is Post 1, then post 2-3, then post 4 is the important one.
-You may give up 0.25 xp to retry the challenge if either you fail to bold tag the first post or fail the challenge outright.
-Retries are limited to once per Day phase.

Spoiler: Players still in Challenge
Dunnstral
Roden
jjh927
Reinhardt
Enchant
mastina
Frozen Angel
Shiro
Last edited by Ginngie on Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:58 am

Post by Titus »

Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:00 am

Post by Titus »

It looks like Gypyx is the elimination. They can't live until elo but I still think we would have benefitted from discussion today.

Roden's last two posts suggest they're scum btw.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:23 am

Post by jjh927 »

Provided we do actually get the exp for posting videos, you should hit 3 exp, Titus. Do you have someone in mind to upgrade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:37 am

Post by Titus »

will always copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, at the beginning of literally every post after realising it might help other people too

It looks like Gypyx is the elimination. They can't live until elo but I still think we would have benefitted from discussion today.

Roden's last two posts suggest they're scum btw.

I'm not sure who I will upgrade. I'd rather have more time to determine that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:29 am

Post by mastina »

UNVOTE: Gypyx

I am town, but technically speaking, I need to do this for ~reasons~.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:33 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I will always copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, at the beginning of literally every post after realizing it might help other people too

False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:38 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I will always copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, at the beginning of literally every post after realizing it might help other people too

I'm back home and I will be way more annoying and active starting tomorrow so fasten your seat belts

Has anyone else noticed how shadows enchant was today?

So Gypix is loved. I missed who are they loved with? as that part should be important when we're considering getting them killed? But I don't find that slot in particular towny at all

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:41 am

Post by mastina »

In post 866, Frozen Angel wrote:Has anyone else noticed how shadows enchant was today?
Enchant's content seems fine this day? Been fairly active and contributing plenty?

3/4
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:41 am

Post by mastina »

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:42 am

Post by mastina »

Good thing my restriction is over 50% since I just forgot about it two posts in a row. :oops:

Suffice to say tho, I am town, even if I had a couple of slip-ups on my posting restriction.

1/4
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:44 am

Post by mastina »

I'm pretty sure posts for the challenge won't count towards my restriction per Ginngie's ruling on D1 so I'm not as bad off as I previously thought, presumably, but I still want to add extra buffer to this since I am town.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:45 am

Post by mastina »

I am town and I need to track the posting restriction better, sorry for the minor spam, but I need to make sure I have kept up with both my post restriction and the challenge.

3/4
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:45 am

Post by mastina »

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:49 am

Post by Titus »

@FA - Loved is a modifier which means that Gypyx now takes one more vote to eliminate.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:52 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I also want to investigate something as well.

It seems to me that the dunnstral slot vote was the worst in yesterday wagon on poky as he was not going to push the slot for information or his suspect. He also hide information from us about something in sneak neighborhood when it became such a hard debate in mid day 1 in game that could have been very important mechanically otherwise. Then they claimed it at start of night to ask us for a help with something. that behavior just made no sense to me. if he was with a town mindset seeking for assistance there was no reason to hide that info earlier. if he was with scum mindset however, maybe he thought that the way game progressed made that move more believable so he went with it? - this is all me thinking out load at this point. I just need to work on that slot a little closer.

pedit: oooof loved. not the lover. I understand and can see it

Sorry for being so dusted. I have been away from these games for quiet some time hehe :facepalm:

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”