micro 1049: taking it bit by bit (endgame)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 12:40 am

Post by the worst »

there's absolutely nothing suggesting there cant be more than one n1 vig in this setup. why would you expect mistyx to go at koba?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 250, the worst wrote:there's absolutely nothing suggesting there cant be more than one n1 vig in this setup. why would you expect mistyx to go at koba?
In post 249, kennyk wrote:I am quite confident, that Koba is town. The reason is not the "discussion" with LaL. It is the early N1 vig claim.

We have a counter claim by Mistyx. But nobody seems to care about that fact too much. No one went "one of them did a fake claim". But why? Is it because of those mysterious comments about this game title being ironic or this game going to be mayhem? I would certainly think so. Maybe some might think that fake claiming N1 vig as scum so early is would be too good to much of a coincidence to be true.

The same might work for mistyx with her counter claim. But why didn't she go after Koba more?

Are there any thoughts about this?
????
I mean i still think you're town but like this is the wrong way to approach claims..lol
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 250, the worst wrote:there's absolutely nothing suggesting there cant be more than one n1 vig in this setup. why would you expect mistyx to go at koba?
In post 248, kennyk wrote:
In post 167, DkKoba wrote:I dont have paranoia about kenny bc i scummed against town kenny b4
You are telling us, that you are not paranoid of me, because we once played game where you were scum and I was town? This is a new game. Who tells you it isn't the other way round this time?
It means i am able to understand you as a player and how you think enough to make an educated guess how you act in your town games. I actually just completed a game recently that yeezys was in with me where i used our newbie game to find them as town there.
I heavily use meta here and its why i strongly believe datisi to be mafia here.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 244, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 241, the worst wrote:cool. what prompted you to say flea's post stood out then? what do you think of the way L&L spoted the same thing?

dont try and outguess me I'm magic
I'm not playing guess which meta level I'm on. I don't think we spotted the same thing, just reached the same conclusion that flea didn't fit in with the rest of the opening posts.

Was probably +town for LaL on a gut call but flea is a lhf push early from my experience.

Also not really pressed to sort dk/LaL as a 1 and 1 trade since I'm not sure if I find LaL actually scummy or just think snap pushing DK as scum for scumreading them is silly. Just an aside to say I'm giving the benefit of the doubt at this immediate moment.
If flea were modconfirmed town to you - how does that make you see LaL?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

This isn't helpful to solving, please stop feeding into mech speculation
retired
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:36 am

Post by the worst »

I think I'm looking for critical thinking, not mech spec :(
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

Why do you townread datisi?
retired
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:38 am

Post by the worst »

I'm like dead null on datisi save for dreading the fact I probably need to go and trudge through your convo w him at some point
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:39 am

Post by the worst »

probably would vote there tbh?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:42 am

Post by the worst »

I get what you're tryin koba but i think there's a significant disconnect between where my mind is at and where you this my mind is at
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:35 am

Post by schadd_ »

moving along

vote count 1.2 !

RCEnigma (2):
the worst, Mistyx
DkKoba (1):
Logic and Literature
Kennyk (1):
RCEnigma
Mistyx (1):
DkKoba

not voting (4):
Kennyk, Flea the Magician, bugspray, Enchant

with 9 alive, it takes 5 to let someone rot. day 1 ends in (expired on 2022-04-11 18:00:19)

modorator notes
  • quunk
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:02 am

Post by Mistyx »

VOTE: bugspray
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

bugspray leans town rn still based on their 2nd post
retired
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:48 am

Post by Enchant »

What about no
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

they definitely aren't elimination worthy to me.
retired
Logic and Literature
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: they

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:22 am

Post by Logic and Literature »

Just yeet Koba

this is either scum shitpush or town hardthrowing

either way it is ++++town!EV to get rid of them

-A
Datisi (he/it) and Aristeia (she/her) hydra!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

our last game I had a gamewinning PoE by the end of day 1, why would you think its +EV to ever kill me d1?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

like you're using me as an excuse cosntantly to avoid scumhunting and its just going to be more blatant as time goes on :P

fake rage is fake <3
retired
Logic and Literature
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:28 am

I don't care enough about your existence to be angry at you

-A
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

you are overreacting to a push.

i do not believe that you as town genuinely reacts this way to a d1 push

i do believe it is plausible for a player who knows I have heavy BoP on datisi that can catch them within his first 10 posts to feel they need to AtE and hyperfocus on me to avoid spew in a situation like this however.

Like really, the reason I have you still at the bottom of my reads is because a) you still haven't towntold and b) your hyperfocus/AtE is consistent with a scum who feels they need to appear towny to avoid being seen as scum rather than a townie who wants to solve the game.

Like this is all performative to me, and I easily catch people being performative because that is exactly the type of strategy I employ as scum to get easy townreads.

I mean yes it works, it clearly has some people here just not wanting to read you, but I will have convinced them by the end of day here and I'm just gauging my more nullish townreads before I hop in headfirst.

Like really, if you are town here, you need to disengage. Effectively communicate. And be able to talk to me with the assumption I could be wrong rather than do this whole song and dance. Or at the very least - solve the alignments of other players that are not myself.

I really don't care what you try to throw at me - I will disassemble it with a simple statement. So really, for my own sanity at least, if you are scum and trying to fool people, the smoke and mirrors approach isn't working, you need to get your hands dirty and actually interact with other people. Which risks spew. Which may backfire. But really, at this point all you are doing is guaranteeing I will push for your elimination with impunity and that is often a death sentence for any mafia in a playerlist with me as town.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

In these situations I always aim to look like the more reasonable one and win over people that way - and the goal is to force you to my level to bend to what I want to see from you rather than allow you to smoke up the thread with AtE.

Incredibly, Datisi managed to slightly soften my read.

I'd like a reads list from you, Ari, and frankly, ego is not an excuse not to post one.
retired
Logic and Literature
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:41 am

In post 269, DkKoba wrote:Like really, if you are town here, you need to disengage. Effectively communicate. And be able to talk to me with the assumption I could be wrong rather than do this whole song and dance.
this is very fucking rich coming from you after you completely ignored my attempts to reach out to you and have you explain your reads

-D
Logic and Literature
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:42 am

In post 269, DkKoba wrote:Like really, if you are town here, you need to disengage.
I have been trying to ignore and disengage from you

You keep harassing me.

-A
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:42 am

Post by the worst »

VOTE: bugspray
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 272, Logic and Literature wrote:
In post 269, DkKoba wrote:Like really, if you are town here, you need to disengage.
I have been trying to ignore and disengage from you

You keep harassing me.

-A
can you quote said harassment?
retired

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”