micro 1049: taking it bit by bit (endgame)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 271, Logic and Literature wrote:
In post 269, DkKoba wrote:Like really, if you are town here, you need to disengage. Effectively communicate. And be able to talk to me with the assumption I could be wrong rather than do this whole song and dance.
this is very fucking rich coming from you after you completely ignored my attempts to reach out to you and have you explain your reads

-D
you never followed up when i intentionally ignored the post, I was pushing you to see if you really cared about it :)
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Logic and Literature
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: they

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:44 am

Post by Logic and Literature »

I will explain my mindset very clearly for you.

I was very happy to roll town with Datisi.

I wanted to solve this game with him.

Instead I've had to deal with an incredibly stupid shitpush from one of the most egotistic self-centered people on this entire website.

I will make this very clear to you. I do not care if you yeet us today. I do not care which side wins this game. I do not care about the fact that you exist.

It will be a mercy to not have to deal with you anymore.

-A
Datisi (he/it) and Aristeia (she/her) hydra!
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:44 am

Post by the worst »

if i come back to another page of bad koba/l+l scum theatre instead of solving, I'll cry
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:45 am

Post by the worst »

that post was ill timed, sorry, pedit didnt alert me to 276.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 276, Logic and Literature wrote:I will explain my mindset very clearly for you.

I was very happy to roll town with Datisi.

I wanted to solve this game with him.

Instead I've had to deal with an incredibly stupid shitpush from one of the most egotistic self-centered people on this entire website.

I will make this very clear to you. I do not care if you yeet us today. I do not care which side wins this game. I do not care about the fact that you exist.

It will be a mercy to not have to deal with you anymore.

-A
the shitpusher has repeatedly asked you to approach them in a way that is not emotionally charged and you repeatedly keep putting on a show of emotions, so put yourself in my position, what should I think?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 277, the worst wrote:if i come back to another page of bad koba/l+l scum theatre instead of solving, I'll cry
you just voted bugspray, why would it be scum theatre to you?
retired
Logic and Literature
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:46 am

koba: makes the game extremely unfun for me after pushing me out of the gate for absolute nonsense

also koba: datisi didn't press me on things when i showed him no good faith??? datisi scum???

like fam if you're scum i respect the need of having to shut me out but if you're town your approach is fucking atrocious

-D
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:50 am

Post by the worst »

dats can I borrow your brain for a min? aristeia is welcome to lend hers too
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

Datisi, I am moreso scumreading Ari now than you - you entrance gave me pings, ari's follow up made me lock in the read.

And i'll be brutally honest, because you keep trying to push the point:

Spoiler: for datisi
i dont think you're town here, but for future reference when you are -> I really am not scared of you as scum. I think you have 0 influence as town and you don't generally pose a threat to me no matter how much you scumread me and just like in conspiracy I was able to easily talk you out of it. I do not find you a threatening player to scum!me in the sense of reads but moreso in your ability to get town to work together/bounce ideas off of. That is all.
retired
Logic and Literature
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:51 am

@tw, can't promise it's in good condition but sure

-D
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

i think

in a town!L+L world, The worst's interactions here are extremely bad for him - although I have played against scum worst and did end up catching a scumtell off him, and that feels different here, although that was nearly 2 years ago.
retired
Logic and Literature
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:52 am

i have things to say to that spoiler but frankly it's way too late here and this game is annoying enough already

-D
Logic and Literature
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:55 am

In post 283, DkKoba wrote:Datisi, I am moreso scumreading Ari now than you - you entrance gave me pings, ari's follow up made me lock in the read.

i dont think you're town here, but for future reference when you are -> I really am not scared of you as scum. I think you have 0 influence as town and you don't generally pose a threat to me no matter how much you scumread me and just like in conspiracy I was able to easily talk you out of it. I do not find you a threatening player to scum!me in the sense of reads but moreso in your ability to get town to work together/bounce ideas off of. That is all.

If you were 15% as good as you think you are you would be the best mafia player in the world

-A
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:55 am

Post by the worst »

In post 284, Logic and Literature wrote:@tw, can't promise it's in good condition but sure

-D
I'm strugglin with resds a bit. I think rce is town and against my better judgement I think Mistyx might be town as well. Bugspray/Flea are in this weird spot where im acutely aware I could misyeet sither of them in like 90% of plists but I also just dont townread either of them at all.

Do you have anything different?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

also, I actually FOS misty a lot more than your slot, Datisi, and by extension, I do not think Misty has spewed your slot as town at all ergo there is a distinct possibility of you 2 being a team, as Misty has said somethings that plausibly can be S/S interactions.
retired
Logic and Literature
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:57 am

In post 288, the worst wrote:
In post 284, Logic and Literature wrote:@tw, can't promise it's in good condition but sure

-D
I'm strugglin with resds a bit. I think rce is town and against my better judgement I think Mistyx might be town as well. Bugspray/Flea are in this weird spot where im acutely aware I could misyeet sither of them in like 90% of plists but I also just dont townread either of them at all.

Do you have anything different?
if we're T/T with koba then scum basically don't have to do anything to blend in because nobody is interested in a long back and forth between us.

which is basically most of the playerlist atp so fun

-A
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:57 am

Post by the worst »

I also think applying the rule of 3 to a MBoS game is somewhat silly but if we have a third n1 vig, one of the three is probably a mafia vigilante or at least informed scum (last I knew schadd really liked doing neat things with informdd roles)
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:58 am

Post by the worst »

In post 290, Logic and Literature wrote:if we're T/T with koba then scum basically don't have to do anything to blend in because nobody is interested in a long back and forth between us.

which is basically most of the playerlist atp so fun
please accept this pocket attempt, in that case!
Logic and Literature
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:59 am

@tw, i don't have thoughts. i looked at bugs iso earlier and thought it was atrocious. think the way kenny tried to latch onto our claim was atrocious. koba is being koba. everyone is nothing.

usually i would now open people's iso and give you my thoughts but i am in too shitty of a mood for that. maybe tomorrow.

-D
Logic and Literature
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:00 am

In post 289, DkKoba wrote:I actually FOS misty
the only way this post has any value to me is if you actually bother to explain this

otherwise it's just empty words

-D
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 287, Logic and Literature wrote:
In post 283, DkKoba wrote:Datisi, I am moreso scumreading Ari now than you - you entrance gave me pings, ari's follow up made me lock in the read.

If you were 15% as good as you think you are you would be the best mafia player in the world

-A
Ari... I saw through a shitty mason gambit and still FOSed IV when no one else would in our mutual game, ended up hard parked on a scum d1 regardless of having 1 scum not allowed to be limmed, and misread 1 townie in lieu of bias towards the actual 3rd scum who was excluded from my towncore and PoEd regardless.
I have a track record of good reads, primarily townreads.

What you're doing is worse than noobplay in terms of communication skills with your fellow townies - you are refusing to be open and trying to put on this show of emotions like I mentioned earlier and I want you to stop it so we can have a mature conversation about the game rather than you just trying to sling anger filled statements my way constantly.

I mean if you are scum like really, feel free to continue this strategy because everyone else who reads your ISO will blatantly see how you are just constantly refusing to play the game.
retired
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:00 am

Post by the worst »

noted, tomorrow is fine. I could go for Kenny tbh.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 294, Logic and Literature wrote:
In post 289, DkKoba wrote:I actually FOS misty
the only way this post has any value to me is if you actually bother to explain this

otherwise it's just empty words

-D
I have explained it.

But also, read the ISO first, tell me what *you* think, and I will tell you my own thoughts on it. I have myself already pointed out a major scumtell wrt the slot.

1 thing is, they are not genuinely solving the game and are just existing to me, but still attempting to appear like they are solving.

Frankly, I am unsure why no one has really noticed them doing this at all but hey.
retired
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:02 am

Post by the worst »

is this what sealioning feels like....
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling