micro 1049: taking it bit by bit (endgame)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Logic and Literature
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: they

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:03 pm

Post by Logic and Literature »

In post 374, DkKoba wrote:
In post 226, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 211, Logic and Literature wrote:oops

I have no interest in continuing to enable Koba's ridiculous shit-tunnel spam tactics.

If they actually cared about solving the game they would be quiet and let other people play the game.

-A
You know you could have disengaged at any time?
You say Koba's not been acting in good faith but they said that when they started the dig at you. You genuinely look like the person trying to deny taking the cookies while your hand is in the jar here.
:lol:

i think its hilarious because flea's last sentence also applies here!

I'm just flaberghasted that you want to keep claiming this sort of argument.
I don't want to talk to you

You are the one who keeps engaging me. Look at how many posts you have.

-A
Datisi (he/it) and Aristeia (she/her) hydra!
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:04 pm

Post by the worst »

ohhh this is a flooding strat
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 373, Logic and Literature wrote:
In post 369, DkKoba wrote:i'm just laughing that ari thinks that they can claim things that are demonstratively not true and posted in thread like girl you can't gaslight me, I am a professional when I'm scum and I know the tactics!

my read on flea, word for word, in my reads list post: "Flea - I largely feel somewhat of a mindmeld with this slot however im largely cautious as they had a similar feeling when they were scum against me in a game. I do not feel any gut urges to kill this slot right now however so I am willing to bin fae as town for today."

:lol:

man it feels good when the solve makes sense haha
if you're town you're doing the same thing to me that you did to skitter in PYOP and you haven't learned anything and you were never sorry then either.

-A

the urge to meme your bad arguments is just so tempting but I'll resist on the basis that I've done enough already and just rebutting your made up points with actual quotes is more fun
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Logic and Literature
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:05 pm

In post 367, DkKoba wrote:like you are trying to connect me saying that other players have had no difficulty in making reads to my read on flea, as if that has correlation when the conversation was about why *you* cannot make any reads that aren't that I am scum.

That is the issue here and you are trying your best to deflect it. But don't worry, I don't get distracted <3

like you are trying to connect me saying that other players have had no difficulty in making reads to my read on flea, as if that has correlation when the conversation was about why *you* cannot make any reads that aren't that I am scum.That is the issue here and you are trying your best to deflect it. But don't worry, I don't get distracted <3
no I literally just picked the first name in the list you put out and looked to see what "reads" flea has posted and noticed none of them have any explanations.
Logic and Literature
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:05 pm

In post 376, the worst wrote:ohhh this is a flooding strat
the problem is Koba floods very hard as town too
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:05 pm

Post by the worst »

@rce, flea, bugspray, enchant (whoever is town in this category) - please be wary that you're low content, haven't done a lot, and you are hard to townread but currently very easy to pocket.
dkkoba isn't able to explain their reads on any of you with any degree of depth, but their confidence level is increasing rapidly. this isn't sincere.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 378, Logic and Literature wrote:
In post 367, DkKoba wrote:like you are trying to connect me saying that other players have had no difficulty in making reads to my read on flea, as if that has correlation when the conversation was about why *you* cannot make any reads that aren't that I am scum.

That is the issue here and you are trying your best to deflect it. But don't worry, I don't get distracted <3

like you are trying to connect me saying that other players have had no difficulty in making reads to my read on flea, as if that has correlation when the conversation was about why *you* cannot make any reads that aren't that I am scum.That is the issue here and you are trying your best to deflect it. But don't worry, I don't get distracted <3
no I literally just picked the first name in the list you put out and looked to see what "reads" flea has posted and noticed none of them have any explanations.
no you didn't. I actually think you are even lying here because you claimed at first that flea didnt have any reads.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:06 pm

Post by the worst »

rce you're probably closer to the outlier there because i think your unabashedness and scepticism are more likely to come from you as town. i think you're still loosely within that group.
Logic and Literature
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:07 pm

like in this game:

viewtopic.php?f=51&t=88427&activity_ove ... rt_order=d

koba basically spammed so hard everyone stopped playing and then town lost

that's why I'm ok policying their slot because it's anti-town to let them play like this
Logic and Literature
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:08 pm

In post 381, DkKoba wrote:
In post 378, Logic and Literature wrote:

no you didn't. I actually think you are even lying here because you claimed at first that flea didnt have any reads.
You're a moron if you think I would lie about something easily verifiable.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 380, the worst wrote:@rce, flea, bugspray, enchant (whoever is town in this category) - please be wary that you're low content, haven't done a lot, and you are hard to townread but currently very easy to pocket.
dkkoba isn't able to explain their reads on any of you with any degree of depth, but their confidence level is increasing rapidly. this isn't sincere.
worst.

i will give you some advice.

i have experience with these players.

they have experience with me

your words will literally mean nothing because they all know that this is expected from me as town.

the only person denying it is ari and datisi, and even datisi isnt fully denying it.

It just really is curious how Ari knows what youre saying is false.. and isn't refuting it though :lol:
retired
Logic and Literature
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:09 pm

i ask you about what flea's reads are

i do not say flea has no reads
Logic and Literature
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:09 pm

In post 385, DkKoba wrote:
In post 380, the worst wrote:@rce, flea, bugspray, enchant (whoever is town in this category) - please be wary that you're low content, haven't done a lot, and you are hard to townread but currently very easy to pocket.
worst.

your words will literally mean nothing because they all know that this is expected from me as town.

the only person denying it is ari and datisi, and even datisi isnt fully denying it.

It just really is curious how Ari knows what youre saying is false.. and isn't refuting it though :lol:

I said this is how you play town

however it is highly toxic and very -town EV to let you do this so I am fine policying you when you try to floodspam a game
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Ari are you saying I am a bad player?
retired
Logic and Literature
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:11 pm

I am saying your behavior is very similar to PYP and your actions directly led to town losing that game
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

sorry i shouldnt have defended you from datisi in our last game.... that was way above my skill level oops :lol:

pushing IV and laplacian? yeah so terrible :lol:
retired
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:12 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 382, the worst wrote:rce you're probably closer to the outlier there because i think your unabashedness and scepticism are more likely to come from you as town. i think you're still loosely within that group.
My read on koba isn't influenced by kobas read on me.

The prolonged fight with LaL is annoying to parse it's scum indicative for Koba. Not saying that can't do it as scum but it's also in their town repertoire.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 389, Logic and Literature wrote:I am saying your behavior is very similar to PYP and your actions directly led to town losing that game
YOU

ARE

LITERALLY

REFUSING

TO
PLAY

THE
GAME

AFTER

I

GIVE YOU
SEVERAL
PROMPTS

TO HELP YOU

GET

ENGAGED BETTER

so frankly

save me the fucking sob story about how you think im so terrible and im "losing the game" because its fucking fake as shit and this is the only way you manage to win this game as scum here.

stop fucking whining

thank you.
retired
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:12 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 385, DkKoba wrote:
worst.

noted. though i don't think it's harmful for me to ask people to check how townreadable they are vs. how pocketable they are!
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:13 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 391, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 382, the worst wrote:rce you're probably closer to the outlier there because i think your unabashedness and scepticism are more likely to come from you as town. i think you're still loosely within that group.
My read on koba isn't influenced by kobas read on me.

The prolonged fight with LaL is annoying to parse it's scum indicative for Koba. Not saying that can't do it as scum but it's also in their town repertoire.
cool, i think that's what counts
i have no idea what koba's alignment is. i just feel exhausted.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

everything

coming out of The Worst and Ari's mouth

is aimed to discred me

make arguments why i should be eliminated without actually acknowledging my play or analyzing it

etc

and doing none of

sorting players

etc.

it is an approach meant to silence me

i have

really fucking good reads in mafia

the one thing i struggle intensely is, charisma.

any question that might incriminate them or locks them into a path that isnt eliminating my slot -> waved off

i hate being the target of discred like this - I really do. It really wears on me. Its a scummy way to play scum, when you try to make the person that is correctly scumreading you ragequit or resign their read out of shame rather than trying to play normal dayplay, its just deplorable to me so.

yeah

thanks.
retired
Logic and Literature
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:20 pm

I feel your play is similar to PYP;

You subbed in, started flood posting and demoralized the town so thoroughly that most of them gave up.

The scum faded into the background did not have to do much as you destroyed town morale and bullied Skitter, Datisi, Alyssa and Andante who were doing actually ok into the dust.

Here's postgame commentary in case you forgot how that felt:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=88941

You originally expressed regret and posted this in mafia discussion about how hyperposting ruins the game:

So knowing all of this, the fact that I have appealed to you multiple times to take a step back and let other people talk for once, because there's still
10 days
in the deadline instead of hogging all of the posts to yourself.

Your response is to ignore me and continue bombarding me with word drivel.

I don't know what to make of this.

Either you learned nothing from PYP and you're determined to continue hyperposting and thread dominating regardless of the consequences because you simply don't care and you love the sound of your own voice ?

Or you're just mafia and you don't want us to actually interact with each other.

I can see both being explanations and I have no qualms about voting you out as a policy if you refuse to step back and let others play.

-A
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: The Worst
VOTE: Logic and Literature
retired
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:20 pm

Post by the worst »

I think there's an ocean of difference between struggling with charisma and trying to be directly unpleasant to people you scumread.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 396, Logic and Literature wrote:I feel your play is similar to PYP;

You subbed in, started flood posting and demoralized the town so thoroughly that most of them gave up.

The scum faded into the background did not have to do much as you destroyed town morale and bullied Skitter, Datisi, Alyssa and Andante who were doing actually ok into the dust.

Here's postgame commentary in case you forgot how that felt:

You originally expressed regret and posted this in mafia discussion about how hyperposting ruins the game:

So knowing all of this, the fact that I have appealed to you multiple times to take a step back and let other people talk for once, because there's still
10 days
in the deadline instead of hogging all of the posts to yourself.

Your response is to ignore me and continue bombarding me with word drivel.

I don't know what to make of this.

Either you learned nothing from PYP and you're determined to continue hyperposting and thread dominating regardless of the consequences because you simply don't care and you love the sound of your own voice ?

Or you're just mafia and you don't want us to actually interact with each other.

I can see both being explanations and I have no qualms about voting you out as a policy if you refuse to step back and let others play.

-A
i will make you the same deal I made with LLD in SCP upick when she made the same complaint -> you can have

24 hours

BUT

you must have something substantial and actually post in that time.

mind you, LLD was just straight up refusing to post and I caught her being caught up with thread and essentially knew she was avoiding it. She did end up town (albeit with a 0/3 read and assumed that claiming vig = clearing lol) so yeah.

you can have the same deal. That doesnt mean if you out reads that = townread, that means I want to see you play and this is my show that I am actually giving you good faith attempt to do so.
I will not post after this post unless you choose to decline, which is pretty much a scumclaim to me and I will deathtunnel you no matter what after that.

I am keeping my vote here in the meantime:
retired

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”