Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:56 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 2023, Scorpious wrote:Why don’t you focus more on catching up and working for your unvote.

You repped into a slot that has been less than impressive..
Why don't you focus on yourself. I will catch up when I am able to catch up, there is a stark difference between the effort needed to have a conversation with somebody like we are now than reading 70 more pages where I cannot gradually add my words.
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:58 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 2023, Scorpious wrote:You repped into a slot that has been less than impressive..
I also do not care how my slot has been previously read. I have no information to prove one way or another, and thus I am not going to change how I play a game just because of my theoretical position in the Town. And judging just from recent votes, it appears it's just you that believes that.

Also impressive is not a great marker to read somebody as Town. If that were the case, majority of games would have majority of the players scum-read as only few can be "impressive" enough to warrant a fairly strong town-read.

wiki // GTKAS
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:58 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 2022, JacksonVirgo wrote:For what it's worth I don't think Scorp is scum here.
Have you read day 2? You think scorpious is town after reading that?
Day 1 is a wash except the formation of the not mafia wagon, you can skip the rest.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 12:00 pm

Post by geraintm »

Got to give credit to scorpious at doing their very best not to get eliminated here BTW. I think you are trying too hard on too many players solid on you.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:13 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 2027, geraintm wrote:
In post 2022, JacksonVirgo wrote:For what it's worth I don't think Scorp is scum here.
Have you read day 2? You think scorpious is town after reading that?
Day 1 is a wash except the formation of the not mafia wagon, you can skip the rest.
I have clearly stated where I have caught up to. I am not skipping a thing

wiki // GTKAS
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:21 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1959, Scorpious wrote:I'll say it one more time. Being confirmed doesnt give you the excuse to stop tryuing to solve the game..

You're locked in on town and have no desire to look elsewhere, It's a huge waste.

A smart player would use the confirmation as a backing to provide actual game solving scenarios,not be hell bent on the person you've been stuck on since D1.
I'm latched on to you like a bulldog because I honestly believe you're scum, why should I push anyone aside from my biggest SR?
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:22 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

Your defense amounts to "I'm town and you're wrong to push me because I might be town".
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:24 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

Angela said what else I wanted to say about you.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:26 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1975, Scorpious wrote:
In post 1973, angela wrote:
In post 1970, angela wrote:
In post 1968, Scorpious wrote:i think the Rb would be more focused on blocking the "confirmed" town than the person that litterally everyone is skeptical off.. No way Ktty's message makes it through tonight.

Which could be the point of the setup, Does scum block me and double down on the narrative that I'm l ying,or do they block Kitty in tellling another townie that they are confirmed.
what? why wouldn't the mafia simply kill kittytacky?
which like, yes completely my fault on outing kittytacky i know, couldn't really think of another way to proceed there

but wouldn't the mafia prioritize killing kittytacky? rather than roleblocking?
why? The only person other than me that Kitty has even hinted at being scum,is Nero..

Kitty has done no hunting,there is a chance they send their message to scum,killing them prevents that and wastes a kill..
You aren't even reading my messages (or you're blatantly lying)! I said STD is probably scum
several times
, though indeed Nero isn't looking too good either.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:30 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

Like you're blatantly trying to deflect me from pushing you, while I am pushing you because I don't think enough people are voting you.
In post 2004, JacksonVirgo wrote:Wow first post number is my birth year how awesomely timed.
We're the same age!
~Vasex
~Enchant
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:32 pm

Post by Scorpious »

In post 537, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 531, Rathe wrote:the more kitty talks about people suspecting him the more defensive he gets n the more suspicious i get
The cardinal sin of defending yourself when pushed...

VOTE: Scorpious
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:34 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

That vote was separate in context from the rest of the post as has been said. I voted you on vibes, then decided to keep my vote after you claimed a role I felt is mechanically more likely to be scum. Then I kept my vote D2 because I feel you lying is more likely than you being RBed.
~Vasex
~Enchant
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:05 pm

Post by Scorpious »

In post 2036, KittyTacky wrote:That vote was separate in context from the rest of the post as has been said. I voted you on vibes, then decided to keep my vote after you claimed a role I felt is mechanically more likely to be scum. Then I kept my vote D2 because I feel you lying is more likely than you being RBed.
You’re a joke..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:05 pm

Post by Scorpious »

Why do the town confirmable roles always go to most dense of players?

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Rathe
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:18 pm

Post by Rathe »

VOTE: scorpius
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

nothing posted has made me change my mind. I sorta like Scorps tone at times but I still think his "I accidentally hammered d1" is bullshit. I dislike and I think its cheap and he's being overly nitpicky so I'd be perfectly fine with a Tucker flip today.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 9:46 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 2040, Nero Cain wrote:nothing posted has made me change my mind. I sorta like Scorps tone at times but I still think his "I accidentally hammered d1" is bullshit. I dislike and I think its cheap and he's being overly nitpicky so I'd be perfectly fine with a Tucker flip today.
A tucker flip? The rest of the post was about scorpious?
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him; they/them

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:37 pm

Post by Greeting »

Votecount 2.7
Meghan Trainor - All About That Bass
(2014)

Commentary: This song, although musically pretty average, sends a very positive message of self-acceptance. I think that a lot of people don't actually realise how strongly the world tends to favour conventionally attractive traits and how does it affect people who don't have them.

Scorpious
(4):
KittyTacky
Nero Cain
geraintm
Rathe

MalcolmTucker
(2):
Save The Dragons
Andresvmb

geraintm
(1):
MalcolmTucker

JacksonVirgo
(1):
Scorpious

Not Voting
(3):
angela
Galron
JacksonVirgo

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to eliminate.

Day 2 ends in: (expired on 2022-04-07 09:08:00).
Last edited by Greeting on Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:42 am

Post by geraintm »

You have Rathe twice in the VC
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him; they/them

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:51 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 2043, geraintm wrote:You have Rathe twice in the VC
You are correct, the VC has been fixed.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:21 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

I'm aware I won't look good if Scorpious flips and I'm also aware we probably need to solve the Scorpious/Kitty/Angela thing this turn potentially otherwise it'll continue to dominate the game, but I'm just not particularly getting a mafia read from Scorpious at all here.

I think for scum Scorpious it'd have been more beneficial to try and push a line that Kitty/Angela were lying. It's a risky strategy but at least presents an opportunity at escape if people buy it. And if it starts to go south, there's an easy opportunity for mafia to distance themselves from Scorpious going forward.

Nothing about Scorpious' strategy here is giving me vibes of mafia desperately trying to escape, the frustration seems genuine. Jackson is unlikely to go out this turn for example...so why leave your vote parked there? If you're mafia then at this point you want to be moving your vote to someone with a better chance of going out.

Also re D1, I don't think mafia Scorpious has any interest in stopping the NM discussion. NM's elimination was clearly beneficial for mafia.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:27 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

I quite like Jackson's posts so far but could very easily be mafia trying to tidy up the mess that was increasingly being created by that slot.

for example is actually an interesting post that has some original thoughts and ideas, if Jackson is town they are thinking outside the box and that's good, but while saying Pooky was quite anti-town is an interesting idea conceptually, it's also convenient for mafia because it allows them to essentially say they suspect a player who's no longer in the game and whose alignment is already known. It means Jackson can avoid actually having to heap any suspicion onto someone they know is town and alive, and who can potentially fire back at them.

Likewise backing off Scorpious a bit in terms of TR'ing them, while something that would align with my view, could be Jackson trying to come across as a sensible and reasonable townie even if they aren't.

More than willing to let this slot live into D3 though, not quite definitive mafia and looks like a good player to have onboard if part of the town.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:34 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 2040, Nero Cain wrote:nothing posted has made me change my mind.
I sorta like Scorps tone at times but I still think his "I accidentally hammered d1" is bullshit.
I dislike and I think its cheap and he's being overly nitpicky so I'd be perfectly fine with a Tucker flip today.
This pings me a little bit if Scorpious ends up coming back town, feels a bit like a way for you to continue voting for them if it's in your interests to do so, while trying to distance yourself from the elimination a little bit.

I think your D2 play has been really careful and cagey taking a look through your ISO - not that many posts despite the fact a lot is going on. Again if Scorpious is town could be a convenient way to distance yourself from any miselim while still letting it go through.
angela
angela
Goon
angela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:56 am

Post by angela »

In post 2046, MalcolmTucker wrote:More than willing to let this slot live into D3 though, not quite definitive mafia and looks like a good player to have onboard if part of the town.
unsure of why you’re talking about someone living through day three before an elimination has occurred day two

also not really sure how potentially outside the box thinking regarding someone who was already nightkilled which could possibly be mafia indicative to you really means would be good to have around to you either

like this post is like

here’s why jacksonvirgo might be a mafia and what they might be doing with regards to pooky if so

but they should remain in the game indefinitely

like it doesn’t feel weighted based on likelihood of being mafia rather than weighted based on some perceived value to the game
love goes on like birdsong as soon as possible after a bomb

how to be like somebody else
angela
angela
Goon
angela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 4:03 am

Post by angela »

In post 2028, geraintm wrote:Got to give credit to scorpious at doing their very best not to get eliminated here BTW. I think you are trying too hard on too many players solid on you.
yeah good on scorpious regardless of alignment definitely isn’t on them if miseliminated and they should certainly be commended if mafia here

(though this does feel potentially cheeky on your part; my ability to judge such things is iffy at best)
love goes on like birdsong as soon as possible after a bomb

how to be like somebody else

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”