Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:37 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I will always copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, at the beginning of literally every post after realizing it might help other people too

There is literally 0 reads in your entire ISO
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:45 am

Post by Enchant »

I will always copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, at the beginning of literally every post after realising it might help other people too

Pointless exercise. As again, you appear fast when someone mention your existance.
Let's talk about it next day.

If i or you will be alive still of course.

Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:35 am

Post by Shiro »

I will always copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, at the beginning of literally every post after realising it might help other people too
In post 885, Titus wrote:I like Shiro's thought about one scum in each hood but I wonder what changed their mind.
I mean I
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:37 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 902, Shiro wrote:I will always copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, at the beginning of literally every post after realising it might help other people too
In post 885, Titus wrote:I like Shiro's thought about one scum in each hood but I wonder what changed their mind.
I mean I
started thinking it half way through and it makes sense mechanically to me at least. Personally I think our scum is Gypyx and the scum from the warrior faction is Reinhadt who used his abbility to leave his in order to be better hidden from JJ and Yume and for scum to gain more infulence in another.

I am currently trying to figure out who the scum is in the last hood.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:38 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 901, Enchant wrote:I will always copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, at the beginning of literally every post after realising it might help other people too

Pointless exercise. As again, you appear fast when someone mention your existance.

If you missed it I came back home last night. maybe its just your amazing timing to question about me without dropping any reads before I could come online today that granted my vote.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:43 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Hi Shiro

What's your and your hoods general read (if there was discussions about it) on people who voted for poky last day and the way it was pushed later in day?

I'm interested to know if people been discussing about this in private or not at least if you don't mind sharing that part and if you don't wanna share details about the discussions in your hood.

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:52 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 904, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 901, Enchant wrote:I will always copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, at the beginning of literally every post after realising it might help other people too

If you missed it I came back home last night. maybe its just your amazing timing to question about me without dropping any reads before I could come online today that granted my vote.
Ok and?

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:52 am

Post by Enchant »

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:08 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I will always copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, at the beginning of literally every post after realizing it might help other people too
In post 906, Enchant wrote:I will always copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, at the beginning of literally every post after realising it might help other people too
In post 904, Frozen Angel wrote:

Ok and?

and?

same question I asked shiro

what do you think about the poky wagon?

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 8:18 am

Post by Titus »

Shiro can you pop into the hood real fast?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:18 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Effective Immediately, all players who posted a song and are listed in the spoilers have been awarded 0.5XP! Thank you for celebrating with me. Honestly added all the songs to spotify if I could, real good bops were posted.

Spoiler: Hype Song Submissions!
In post 845, mastina wrote:I will always copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, at the beginning of literally every post after realising it might help other people too

1/4

Hype song:

I realize that's a hype scum for
scum
, but I swear I am town, it's just that my "hype" song for townplay isn't exactly "hype" so much as it is "fuck this town". :P

So while I am town, I don't have what I have as a true hype song for my alignment. Meaning I used the hype song for scumplay even tho I am town.
In post 849, Dunnstral wrote:I will always copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, at the beginning of literally every post after realising it might help other people too

In post 850, Roden wrote:I will always copy I will always copy I will always copy I will always copy

In post 852, jjh927 wrote:Gypyx sure is at E-1, and I'm at my fourth post, at which this happens. At any point did you maybe think to make it easier to post for people when declaring your intent to hammer?

Uuh, this is a song I have in my clipboard I guess. I am sorry.

In post 865, Frozen Angel wrote:I will always copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, at the beginning of literally every post after realizing it might help other people too

In post 892, Enchant wrote:I will always copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, at the beginning of literally every post after realising it might help other people too

I applied for my action.
I can't post my favorite song, it will get me banned.

So get this instead.

Yume performed weird flex, which i don't think is what town do.
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:31 pm

Post by Ginngie »

2.07 Votecount

Gypyx - 5 (Enchant, Dunnstral, Shiro, Yume, mastina)
E - 2

Roden - 1 (Titus) E - 5

Yume - 1 (Roden) E - 5

Enchant - 1 (Frozen Angel) E - 5

Not Voting - 3 (Tucans)

With
alive, it takes
to voted out.

At deadline,
Loved that rascal Puff
would be voted out.

Day Two's deadline is Tuesday, April 12th, @ 10:00 PM EST: (expired on 2022-04-12 21:00:00).

Todays Challenge is: Day 2 Challenge: Every 4th post, have every 4th word in the sentence be the 4th word from the sentence above you 4 times (e.g. Make sure to HAVE, each word you HAVE, contain the word "HAVE," and you will HAVE another point for upgrading).
-your first post of each day must state if you'd like to participate using the bold tag.
-your first post of each day counts towards your post total. So bold tag is Post 1, then post 2-3, then post 4 is the important one.
-You may give up 0.25 xp to retry the challenge if either you fail to bold tag the first post or fail the challenge outright.
-Retries are limited to once per Day phase.

Spoiler: Players still in Challenge
Dunnstral
Roden
jjh927
Reinhardt
Enchant
mastina
Frozen Angel
Shiro

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:58 pm

Post by mastina »

I don't have much to say, other than I am town.

I realize I probably should have things to say, including explaining the Enchant townread more, Frozen Angel townread more, Roden townread more, and Dunnstral townread more, but at least
right now
, I'm not up to it even though at least one of these I was directly asked about. But, those
are
notable townreads of mine, with fairly good reasons for them. Add in me not wanting Titus or jjh today and you can see why I have the pool that I have.

1/4
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 7:33 pm

Post by Roden »

Idk what Titus is doing but I don't think she's scum at this point either.
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/They

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:05 pm

Post by Yume »

So...mastina's vote is still counted despite the fact that she unvoted... *scratches head*
Show
Whatever the chains placed upon me
Whatever the prison, my soul has the key
No money can buy, no power can still
No burden can break the unshakeable strength of my will

Mah best game

My alignment is what JJH says it is.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:47 am

Post by Titus »

The mod did not send over updated exp with the video calculations However, I should be at 3 and attempted to submit my upgrade. I'd like some time to see that through.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:50 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:23 pm

Post by Ginngie »

For roles that are in the skill tree. I include a description with each role to describe exactly how it will function in this game. Roles may not align with your assumptions of what it does based off the wiki. It is really important to note that there is potential for differences in what the wiki states, and how a role functions in the game. What I designed the roles to be will always supersede the wiki.

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:27 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 424, Ginngie wrote:
Other Restrictions?:
Can't be from newbie queue, game will require a lot of knowledge mechanically just due to all the elements involved. Every ability however will be able to be found on the wiki for explanations as well as provided as requested.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:28 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Anyways, Gypyx posted 1 time in ~5 times and they aren't claiming anything. What's the argument for keeping them alive and voting for somebody else? If there is no argument, vote for Gypyx and end the day.

Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:40 pm

Post by Roden »

I will always copy I will always copy I will always copy I will always copy

I'm fine with ending the day. I wanted to do flavor claims but I'm fine with waiting until tomorrow for those.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:52 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 918, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 424, Ginngie wrote:
Other Restrictions?:
Can't be from newbie queue, game will require a lot of knowledge mechanically just due to all the elements involved. Every ability however will be able to be found on the wiki for explanations as well as provided as requested.
Fair critique, for that I'm sorry for the confusion. I made the mistake of claiming that to be the case before 100% completion of the set up and later found evidence of this not being true. The game continued to evolve due to the nature of a Upick; and was also missed in review. Still, the only course of action I can see being the correct one is to go with the final design of the game. I'm not allowed to change the set up after the game has launched.

So I'm still going to go by my previous statement. Again, sorry for the confusion, it wasn't intentional.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:12 pm

Post by Ginngie »

lmao one more post by me

Dwlee99 replaces Reinhardt effective this post!

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:08 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Can someone please give me a rundown of what is happening this game?
I prefer they, thanks :)
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:27 pm

Post by jjh927 »

What kind of rundown do you want? Playwise I think things are a bit stale because we should have elimed Gypyx in day 1 but he got off fot dumb mechanical reasons that have since been proven to be dumb

In terms of the slot you have replaced into, that is a very unfortunate one as you don't share a memory with your predecessor and have no access to your original hood. However, don't come back right now and if you are going anywhere then go sneak hood after clearing it with them
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”