MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 4:27 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 2048, angela wrote:
In post 2046, MalcolmTucker wrote:More than willing to let this slot live into D3 though, not quite definitive mafia and looks like a good player to have onboard if part of the town.
unsure of why you’re talking about someone living through day three before an elimination has occurred day two

also not really sure how potentially outside the box thinking regarding someone who was already nightkilled which could possibly be mafia indicative to you really means would be good to have around to you either

like this post is like

here’s why jacksonvirgo might be a mafia and what they might be doing with regards to pooky if so

but they should remain in the game indefinitely

like it doesn’t feel weighted based on likelihood of being mafia rather than weighted based on some perceived value to the game
Re the bolded, this feels nitpicky - was clearly speaking in terms of daykill, have no idea what mafia will do overnight.

And I'd argue saying I want the slot left in the game "indefinitely" is a complete misrepresentation of what I said. I said that presuming the town decices not to vote out Jackson who's just replaced in, I'm fine for the slot to be around tomorrow but it should come under heavy pressure given some of Andante's posts and what I wrote above. I don't think that's particularly contentious at all.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him; they/them

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 4:39 am

Post by Greeting »

Galron has been prodded for the second time. He will need to respond to the prod via PM before resuming posting.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:04 am

Post by Scorpious »

I’m E-2 btw…

While not a “rule” it seems like the courteous thing to do is call out E-2’s and E-1’s… Nobody in this game has been doing that..

Hence my accidental hammer. Always found it a little scummy to not do it..

Thoughts from anyone?
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:09 am

Post by Scorpious »

I don’t want to break the rules, I’ve always considered a “gentle-persons agreement”. But don’t know it is in stone.

Is site activity outside the game permissible to discuss?

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:13 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 2045, MalcolmTucker wrote: I think for scum Scorpious it'd have been more beneficial to try and push a line that Kitty/Angela were lying. It's a risky strategy but at least presents an opportunity at escape if people buy it. And if it starts to go south, there's an easy opportunity for mafia to distance themselves from Scorpious going forward.
Counterpoint: FN isn't one-shot, all it would do at the very most is delay his death by a day... if that. From what I have seen, FN is a trustworthy claim for that exact reason.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:15 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 2054, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 2045, MalcolmTucker wrote: I think for scum Scorpious it'd have been more beneficial to try and push a line that Kitty/Angela were lying. It's a risky strategy but at least presents an opportunity at escape if people buy it. And if it starts to go south, there's an easy opportunity for mafia to distance themselves from Scorpious going forward.
Counterpoint: FN isn't one-shot, all it would do at the very most is delay his death by a day... if that. From what I have seen, FN is a trustworthy claim for that exact reason.
If you're Scorpious and you're going out though, a one-day delay is all you need. Currently he's the prime candidate for elimination and has been for most of D2, anything to prolong that would be beneficial for him.
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:17 am

Post by KittyTacky »

Scorpious wrote:I’m E-2 btw…

While not a “rule” it seems like the courteous thing to do is call out E-2’s and E-1’s… Nobody in this game has been doing that..

Thoughts from anyone?
I thought it was customary to call out E-1 but not E-2.
In post 2053, Scorpious wrote:I don’t want to break the rules, I’ve always considered a “gentle-persons agreement”. But don’t know it is in stone.

If it's not an ongoing game, sure.
MalcolmTucker wrote:
If you're Scorpious and you're going out though, a one-day delay is all you need. Currently he's the prime candidate for elimination and has been for most of D2, anything to prolong that would be beneficial for him.
Fair, but I feel the play is just too risky and if it fails it's a
guaranteed
death instead of very likely.
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:18 am

Post by Scorpious »

Thanks,
I’m dropping the outside activity idea..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:25 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 2056, KittyTacky wrote:
Scorpious wrote:I’m E-2 btw…

Thoughts from anyone?
I thought it was customary to call out E-1 but not E-2.
In post 2053, Scorpious wrote:I don’t want to break the rules, I’ve always considered a “gentle-persons agreement”. But don’t know it is in stone.

If it's not an ongoing game, sure.
MalcolmTucker wrote:
Fair, but I feel the play is just too risky and if it fails it's a
guaranteed
death instead of very likely.
Possibly, I suppose mafia Scorpious would be unlikely to pursue it initially because it could backfire, so if they left it then they feel it was too inauthentic to try and pick it up again later perhaps. Just in general though Scorpious' play does not feel particularly scummy to me. Like I say the frustration seems genuine.
angela
angela
Goon
angela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:12 am

Post by angela »

In post 2058, MalcolmTucker wrote:Like I say the frustration seems genuine.
okay but why do you think scum!scorpious would not be frustrated here? like i agree that scorpious seems genuinely frustrated, just asking why you think that only comes from town
love goes on like birdsong as soon as possible after a bomb

how to be like somebody else
angela
angela
Goon
angela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:16 am

Post by angela »

In post 2050, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 2048, angela wrote:
In post 2046, MalcolmTucker wrote:More than willing to let this slot live into D3 though, not quite definitive mafia and looks like a good player to have onboard if part of the town.
unsure of why you’re talking about someone living through day three before an elimination has occurred day two

also not really sure how potentially outside the box thinking regarding someone who was already nightkilled which could possibly be mafia indicative to you really means would be good to have around to you either

like this post is like

here’s why jacksonvirgo might be a mafia and what they might be doing with regards to pooky if so

but they should remain in the game indefinitely

like it doesn’t feel weighted based on likelihood of being mafia rather than weighted based on some perceived value to the game
Re the bolded, this feels nitpicky - was clearly speaking in terms of daykill, have no idea what mafia will do overnight.

And I'd argue saying I want the slot left in the game "indefinitely" is a complete misrepresentation of what I said. I said that presuming the town decices not to vote out Jackson who's just replaced in, I'm fine for the slot to be around tomorrow but it should come under heavy pressure given some of Andante's posts and what I wrote above. I don't think that's particularly contentious at all.
not really sure which line was supposed to be bolded here - i was speaking about pooky already have been nightkilled there so i am also not sure where our miscommunication is here

and definitely not today but maybe tomorrow feels more or less the same as 'indefinitely' to me

MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:19 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 2059, angela wrote:
In post 2058, MalcolmTucker wrote:Like I say the frustration seems genuine.
okay but why do you think scum!scorpious would not be frustrated here? like i agree that scorpious seems genuinely frustrated, just asking why you think that only comes from town
I think mafia would be frustrated but in a more calculated way so as to appear townie. Although obviously not always the case.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:46 am

Post by Scorpious »

At this point if the only question is if my frustration is real(it is)..

Just stop the theatrics and vote me, my green flip will help town more than me just sitting here being frustrated.

I’ve presented numerous reasons why this push is terrible. Nobody cares…

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:49 am

Post by Scorpious »

And further honesty.

I’d like to see kitty’s reaction… I just hate when confirmed town goes deadbeat and thinks they won because they have a confirmed role..

IC’s do this all the time..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 7:04 am

Post by Scorpious »

I have a busy Saturday, if anyone has questions I’ll try to answer.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 4:49 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

Malcolm is town. Wrong town, but still town. His points read to me as coming from a town POV.
~Vasex
~Enchant
angela
angela
Goon
angela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:23 pm

Post by angela »

In post 2065, KittyTacky wrote:Malcolm is town. Wrong town, but still town. His points read to me as coming from a town POV.
i do not really agree as it often feels to me like malcolmtucker may be aware of the alignments of others

and also the wagon behaviour here

angela
angela
Goon
angela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:27 pm

Post by angela »

In post 2052, Scorpious wrote:I’m E-2 btw…

Thoughts from anyone?
???

the page before you hammered there is a votecount, and geraintm thought they hammered not mafia but i corrected them to say that it was not in fact a hammer because not mafia had been self voting but moved their vote

i don't really see how this having occurred accidentally could be explained by the fact that noone said e-1

angela
angela
Goon
angela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:28 pm

Post by angela »

may put my vote back tomorrow want to relook over things when able first but then yeah we'll see

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 8:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2065, KittyTacky wrote:His points read to me as coming from a town POV.
could you explain?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 8:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: unvote till Jackson gets here or the slot is replaced again. :lol:
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him; they/them

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 10:32 pm

Post by Greeting »

Votecount 2.8
Coldplay - Paradise
(2011)

Commentary: This is the only song by Coldplay that I like.

Scorpious
(3):
KittyTacky
geraintm
Rathe

MalcolmTucker
(2):
Save The Dragons
Andresvmb

geraintm
(1):
MalcolmTucker

JacksonVirgo
(1):
Scorpious

Not Voting
(4):
angela
Galron
JacksonVirgo
Nero Cain

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to eliminate.

Day 2 ends in: (expired on 2022-04-07 09:08:00).

Please note that I am monitoring the activity and inactivity of players, and actions will be taken in accordance with the game rules if necessary.
Last edited by Greeting on Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:55 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 2070, Nero Cain wrote:VOTE: unvote till Jackson gets here or the slot is replaced again. :lol:
I've been working, and I had a pretty large sleep last night for some reason. I am starting my 8 hour shift in about an hour, will be able to continue posting about an hour or two after that. Not sure how long in the day we have left though.
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 12:53 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 2070, Nero Cain wrote:VOTE: unvote till Jackson gets here or the slot is replaced again. :lol:
Why is their activity got anything to do with the vote on scorpious?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:03 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 2067, angela wrote:
In post 2052, Scorpious wrote:I’m E-2 btw…

Thoughts from anyone?
???

the page before you hammered there is a votecount, and geraintm thought they hammered not mafia but i corrected them to say that it was not in fact a hammer because not mafia had been self voting but moved their vote

i don't really see how this having occurred accidentally could be explained by the fact that noone said e-1
My mistake was counting 4+3 =7, and Not realising not mafia vote was a minus one. No idea what your excuse was

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”