Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

shadow I did answer. you dont like the answer because it requires effort. I intentionally always do this when someone tries to push me to out reads list when i dont want to at the time.

read my ISO and my reads are fairly clear.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:49 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 1684, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1683, Roden wrote:Dwlee just got gotcha'd, there's nothing left to debate there. If it never came up in the hood, more than enough time had passed that Dwlee should've said so by now. The post that Shadowgirl quoted was the exact one I had in mind because it was posted March 25th, the date Dwlee claims Koba stopped posting in the hood.

The real issue we need to solve is if Dwlee slipped or if they "slipped". Because if they figured they were going down anyway, they could be pulling a stunt similar to what I did in SCP.
this is in no way similar to SCP, first off being a) im town b) fuck u c) did i mention im town
That wasn't in reference to your alignment.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wasnt the whole point of your gambit to fake spew you town ??
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:38 pm

Post by Roden »

No, it was to fake spew Dwlee as town. I faked a slip to draw attention away from my scum buddies and create fake associatives with town. I mainly did so because my slot was doomed even if I bussed Dwlee, but it wasn't true the other way around.

This isn't happening with you vs Dwlee because you both opened today attacking each other. If Dwlee is scum I think it's reasonable to think they would try to fake spew.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:39 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 1703, Roden wrote:No, it was to fake spew Dwlee as town. I faked a slip to draw attention away from my scum buddies and create fake associatives with town. I mainly did so because my slot was doomed even if I bussed Dwlee, but it wasn't true the other way around.

This isn't happening with you vs Dwlee because you both opened today attacking each other. If Dwlee is scum I think it's reasonable to think they would try to fake spew.
Meant to add: who would benefit from pushing Dwlee now?
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:41 pm

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

Guys i really think i could fix Dwlee
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:44 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 1688, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1686, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1683, Roden wrote:Dwlee just got gotcha'd, there's nothing left to debate there. If it never came up in the hood, more than enough time had passed that Dwlee should've said so by now. The post that Shadowgirl quoted was the exact one I had in mind because it was posted March 25th, the date Dwlee claims Koba stopped posting in the hood.

The real issue we need to solve is if Dwlee slipped or if they "slipped". Because if they figured they were going down anyway, they could be pulling a stunt similar to what I did in SCP.
Are you capable of reading?
Roden I actually don't understand how you think I'm scum because Koba didn't tell me about this game in the hood but instead over discord in February. Please explain how that makes sense at all
Didn't you just say that Koba told you in your hood that me and GL were either Masons or scum buddies?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 4:01 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1706, Roden wrote:
In post 1688, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1686, Dwlee99 wrote:

Are you capable of reading?
Roden I actually don't understand how you think I'm scum because Koba didn't tell me about this game in the hood but instead over discord in February. Please explain how that makes sense at all
Didn't you just say that Koba told you in your hood that me and GL were either Masons or scum buddies?
Yes, and they did do that. But they never mentioned IV or house in the hood which is what I was responding to...
I prefer they, thanks :)
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 4:06 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1699, ShadowGirl wrote:
In post 1697, Dwlee99 wrote:Why would I do this just to be mislimmed and then ignored xd
If you're town, then work with me to understand where your head is at so you don't get mislimmed. DkKoba won't answer and help town. Are you going to do the same?
Who do you want to talk about
I prefer they, thanks :)
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:12 pm

Post by marcistar »

im so confused whats happening ive been sleeping
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 10:40 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 1704, Roden wrote:
In post 1703, Roden wrote:No, it was to fake spew Dwlee as town. I faked a slip to draw attention away from my scum buddies and create fake associatives with town. I mainly did so because my slot was doomed even if I bussed Dwlee, but it wasn't true the other way around.

Town?
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:19 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 1710, Enchant wrote:

Town?
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:28 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 1711, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 1710, Enchant wrote:

Town?
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:08 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

In post 1708, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1699, ShadowGirl wrote:
In post 1697, Dwlee99 wrote:Why would I do this just to be mislimmed and then ignored xd
If you're town, then work with me to understand where your head is at so you don't get mislimmed. DkKoba won't answer and help town. Are you going to do the same?
Who do you want to talk about
Can you list who your town/null/scum reads are?
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:28 am

Post by tictac »

In post 1691, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1682, DkKoba wrote:REMEMBER DWLEE LITERALLY BOTCHED THEIR CLAIM AND ALSO CLAIMED TO HAVE BEEN A DOC ON A PERSON THAT WAS VERY LIKELY A PR THAT DIED LAST NIGHT

this is not genuine at all and should be probably the best objective argument that people actually follow
Wow I predicted who scum would kill but they were a PR fuck me right
In post 1692, Dwlee99 wrote:What do we think is more likely for town to have in a 12 player. A doctor or a role cop. Big think

(Now Koba is gonna try to say that town!me would never appeal to mechs but this is literally false and something they argued to mislim me before)
lion was the obv nk cause he was obv pr, and u claiming
simple
doc.
w 4 neighbors and masons, half the plist is invalid targets 4 simple Pr, so dunno why it would be more likely than a rolecop from setupspec standpoint.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:59 am

Post by Enchant »

When Koba said that Dwlee claimed Roaming Doctor, i remembered game where Dwlee really got Roaming Doctor.

There's noticed pattern, where maf claims roles they received early as town.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 6:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Seeking an replacement for ChaosOmega
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 6:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

[4] Dwlee99: DkKoba, tictac, Enchant, Not Known 15
[2] DkKoba: Dwlee99, humaneatingmonkey
[1] Enchant: Roden

[3] Not voting: ChaosOmega, ShadowGirl, marcistar

With 10 players alive, 6 votes are needed for an elimination.

D2: deadline: (expired on 2022-04-08 13:15:24)
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 6:45 am

Post by Enchant »

We have 5 days to jump around and flip Dwlee anyway in the end.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Greeting replaces ChaosOmega

- Bunno
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him; they/them

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:54 am

Post by Greeting »

Greetings, y'all! Allow me a while to see what's going on here.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:22 am

Post by Greeting »

Okay, I focused on Day 2 for now solely.

Since we have a Town Mason dead, we need the other one to claim. I saw a claim from
Roden
and no counterclaim, am I correct? If there's no counterclaim then
Roden
is basically confirmed town and should be treated as such.
Roden
, was there anyone else in your Mason neighbourhood?

I understand that there is a guilty claim on
Dwlee99
. What's the guilty claim? I don't get this part.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:25 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 1518, Roden wrote:Yes Dwlee is scum. Enchant is also scum, GL agreed as much in the Mason PT. HEM pointed out Enchant's hesitance to put Meuh at E-1, and GL said that town!Enchant wouldn't give a shit.

The reason GL died and not me is because I was tunneled on HEM while GL set him aside as town. Scum wanted me to go after HEM today. That's also why Gamma switched to rallying for a HEM elim near EoD. Gamna also has a history of replacing out as scum under pressure. There's just too many points against the slot.

I wanted to bait out the final scum by seeing who would rally with me to kill Koba but that got fucking ruined.
Why is
Enchant
scum?
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:28 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 1565, tictac wrote:
In post 1561, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 1559, tictac wrote:my sympathies 2 people wanting extensive interaction, but i just wanna do the obv mechplay here
Why's that the obv mechplay?
when there is a guilty, yeet the guilty.
This is generally correct. I think it's better to believe claims when uncounterclaimed. But I'm not sure what the guilty claim is?
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:32 am

Post by Enchant »

Koba claims Rolecop and that Dwlee is Neibor, but claimed Roaming Doctor in hood beforehand.

Dwlee claims it's lie and there's no talk or claims in hood altogether.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”