jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:15 am

Post by jjh927 »

I will always copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, at the beginning of literally every post after realizing it might help other people too

Is there anything you've considered outside of the vote? I feel like Dunn has been doing a fair bit with reads in general to be quite honest

The hidden mechanical thing is likely irrelevant; I have my suspicions as to what it is and I believe I likely indicated in day 1 that I could very easily have done the exact same thing
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:16 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 949, Enchant wrote:I will always copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, at the beginning of literally every post after realizing it might help other people too

If you want to talk, i kinda regained my composure, but i feel it's better to keep for next day.

I will always copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, at the beginning of literally every post after realizing it might help other people too

Sure I ask

What's your read on people in your hood. and please talk about poky wagon and late votes on it afterward if you can.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:16 am

Post by jjh927 »

Have you given out exp yet, enchant? If not, would you be willing to give it to me? I think I'd be on 3 at eod if you did

"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:20 am

Post by jjh927 »

Like, I understand that the sneak hood might not be willing to funnel all the required resources into upgrading FA twice so I'm certainly considering doing 1 upgrade to partially fund this science experiment

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:26 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 950, jjh927 wrote:I will always copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, at the beginning of literally every post after realizing it might help other people too

Is there anything you've considered outside of the vote? I feel like Dunn has been doing a fair bit with reads in general to be quite honest

The hidden mechanical thing is likely irrelevant; I have my suspicions as to what it is and I believe I likely indicated in day 1 that I could very easily have done the exact same thing

well my read on dunn slot is null (slight scum lean) at best if I want to classify -

I just found his playstyle a bit forced in day 1 while ISOing him and that vote drop was awful IMO. his presence in day 1 and hiding that info, might not be scum motivated but he could clarify it in sneak neighborhood as well which had less people listening if he was intended to claim it in there anyway at start of the night phase.

There is also one other thing which ain't a guilty in no way but just made me look at the slot again, that sneak neighborhood knows it but ain't sharing that reason in public chat for reasons. that's very small though, no need to discuss or pursue it really as nothing comes out of it and its wifom at best.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:36 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I in particular find this reaction forced for example.
In post 155, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 147, Reinhardt wrote:This game seems a little stagnant, and while I'm not in a state to focus on things here currently, I would at least like to move things along so when I am in the mood things will be more active.
VOTE: Dunnstral
Out of the existing votes, this is the one I like the most. I don't really get the issue about scum knowing or not knowing certain things but the other votes either feel barely substantiated or are not ones I agree with.

This doesn't make sense

In post 209, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 192, Frozen Angel wrote:Reinhardt vote on dunnstral looks bad, not cause it looks random, but cause they don't seem to have any minset to solve with it (the game is still so let's do more in RVS?) doesn't seem like they want to start a conversation just to be voting somewhere.
I agree with this for Reinhardt
while I still find that Reinhardt vote one of the scummiest things that happened in game.

Like dunn practically called out a vote on their slot bad, shipped me, and then dropped it completely like it didn't happen and those two slots just split ways for the next of the day like nothing happened. dunn then votes shiro then yume and jumps on poky, basically low active, low active and then the majority wagon going down for exp.

I just cant see him "pushing himself" to solve. If you know what I mean.

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:45 am

Post by Enchant »

I think Hood is pure, expect for Gypix who... Uh. Doing nothing.
It's prevent me from answering, as Gypix is one who voted Pooky to death.

Issue is, i think mainly people joined not because Pooky is scummy, but because LLD claimed mason. I questioned it and got blamed by Titus, which again ended up in dumb argue and ROLEFISHING.

Also, i already applied for giving xp to you, jjw. I can change as many times i want.

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:33 am

Post by mastina »

I will always copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, at the beginning of literally every post after realising it might help other people too

2/4
In post 935, jjh927 wrote:I was missing something, though. Mastina's votes weren't counted. Mastina unvoting was counted as a vote. Therefore, it is reasonable to assume that the opposite of vote/unvote is whatever Mastina is actually doing
Yeah you figured it out.

That should put some extra context behind my statement of being disappointed that Titus got Gypyx off of L-1 yesterday; I was going to reaction test by casting a hammer vote on Gypyx (which wouldn't be an actual hammer because of the reversal in play). I'm pretty sure Titus figured it out D1, but I was trying to keep it under wraps for as long as possible to keep the potential for the reaction test around for as long as I could.

Alas, during the start of D2, I actually forgot about my own role--and so did Ginngie, incidentally enough. Ginngie and I both forgot, so after I remembered my role, I needed to do my intended action of joining the wagon and PM'd Ginngie to remind Ginngie of my role since we had both forgotten the mechanic. :P

Ah well.

I am town tho.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:41 am

Post by mastina »

I will always copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, and then copy this, at the beginning of literally every post after realising it might help other people too

3/4
In post 942, jjh927 wrote:Mastina: Something to do with lying. Has a post restriction where like half of her posts have to claim she is town. Her votes appear to be unvotes and her unvotes appear to be votes (probably an upgrade based on my spec)
Wait did I mention 'something to do with lying' in this thread? I definitely did in my neighborhood but I don't remember claiming that out here. (Granted, terrible memory so it's possible I did, I just legit don't remember having done so.)

There is indeed that in play, did a sloppy (sloppy due to being in a rush) fullclaim in my hood (will do a better claim when I have more free time), but I am town and I suggest you take a look at my D1 vote history to see how well your 'upgrade' theory holds up. (I actually gave away the mechanic accidentally in like, basically my first post. I attempted to disguise it later with bolded unvotes since I know Ginngie counts bolded unvotes, but my first unvote was with the unvote tag.)

Also I am town and will double-check jjh's mechanical rundown when having more time. (I'm 40ish minutes late leaving for work.)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:42 am

Post by mastina »

I'm town btw.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:14 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 97, mastina wrote:But I did not submit anything to do with 'lies' and yet that's what my role PM is.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:34 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Gypyx has been prodded!
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:30 am

Post by Ginngie »

Shiro has been prodded!

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:43 am

Post by Shiro »

I really don't think anything will change, we should just yeet Gypyx and work from there.

The complete staleness so this doesn't happen is iffy anyway.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:11 am

Post by Ginngie »

2.09 Votecount

Gypyx - 7 (Enchant, Dunnstral, Shiro, Yume, mastina, jjh927)
ELIMINATION

Roden - 1 (Titus) E - 5

Yume - 1 (Roden) E - 5

Enchant - 1 (Frozen Angel) E - 5

Not Voting - 2 (Two Decades later)

With
alive, it takes
to voted out.

At deadline,
and sealing wax
would be voted out.

Day Two's deadline is Tuesday, April 12th, @ 10:00 PM EST: (expired on 2022-04-12 21:00:00).

Todays Challenge is: Day 2 Challenge: Every 4th post, have every 4th word in the sentence be the 4th word from the sentence above you 4 times (e.g. Make sure to HAVE, each word you HAVE, contain the word "HAVE," and you will HAVE another point for upgrading).
-your first post of each day must state if you'd like to participate using the bold tag.
-your first post of each day counts towards your post total. So bold tag is Post 1, then post 2-3, then post 4 is the important one.
-You may give up 0.25 xp to retry the challenge if either you fail to bold tag the first post or fail the challenge outright.
-Retries are limited to once per Day phase.

Spoiler: Players still in Challenge
Dunnstral
Roden
jjh927
Reinhardt
Enchant
mastina
Frozen Angel
Shiro

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:15 am

Post by Ginngie »

I'm literally walking out the door for work. I'll have all PMs sent out regarding XP and official starts when I get back. I can post the flip now but nothing pretty. Nights two days from now.

Spoiler: Gypyx
The Final Premier Fantasy League
Your ability is to: As just about one of the most powerful creatures alive, and extremely durable, you succumbed to the might of a Changling who now flies around on you. For the duration of the game, you will require one more vote than other players to be voted out.

Along with being equipped with a primary ability, you also start off with a passive. Imbued with knowledge of the inner machinations of an XP based system, you gain special control over it and gain an additional .5 XP for being on the largest wagon at End of Day. You also get an additional 0.25 XP per night phase.

Win Conditions
-You are aligned with the Mafia. You win when all threats to the Mafia are eliminated plus one Mafia alive.
-Your skillset is Mage, here you can talk with others who share your skillset.
Mage Neighborhood

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:58 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Gypyx was having a great day. He got a four four for four meals for his team to celebrate a great start to their ventures. Sadly, they ended up throwing out their wallet with the garbage and had to go to the DMV to get a new license. Gypyx grabbed a ticket for the queue and was excited that he got B14 and B12 was just called! Gypyx took a seat and started to wait. A10-A14 were called, then C1-23, then D12-24, then E76-800; and B13 got called! Gypyx jumped up with excitement but then was heartbroken to find he still had one more number to go. F2-F2000, G35-50000, H1500-429482 were called and on and on the queue went. Days turned to weeks into months. Gypyx lost track of time and all sense of reality and started to meld into the chair. Gypyx finally became immortalized with the chair fusing completely with it. There he remains stuck eternally waiting at the DMV.

Gypyx was:
Spoiler: Gypyx
The Final Premier Fantasy League
Your ability is to: As just about one of the most powerful creatures alive, and extremely durable, you succumbed to the might of a Changling who now flies around on you. For the duration of the game, you will require one more vote than other players to be voted out.

Along with being equipped with a primary ability, you also start off with a passive. Imbued with knowledge of the inner machinations of an XP based system, you gain special control over it and gain an additional .5 XP for being on the largest wagon at End of Day. You also get an additional 0.25 XP per night phase.

Win Conditions
-You are aligned with the Mafia. You win when all threats to the Mafia are eliminated plus one Mafia alive.
-Your skillset is Mage, here you can talk with others who share your skillset.
Mage Neighborhood

Night 2 will last 2 days and deadline will be Thursday, April 7th @ 10 PM EST: (expired on 2022-04-07 21:00:00)

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:06 pm

Post by Ginngie »

3.01 Votecount

Not Voting - 11 (Every single one of ya)

With
alive, it takes
to voted out.

At deadline,
YOUR FACE
would be voted out.

Day Two's deadline is Tuesday, April 21st, @ 10:00 PM EST: (expired on 2022-04-21 21:00:00).

Todays Challenge is:Day 3 Challenge: In honor of MariaR's guacamole turning into chairs: Every 3rd post, post a chair. It must be a unique chair that hasn't been posted already (e.g. literally just post a chair it's nothing difficult)
-your first post of each day must state if you'd like to participate using the bold tag.
-your first post of each day counts towards your post total. So bold tag is Post 1, then post 2-3, then post 4 is the important one.
-You may give up 0.25 xp to retry the challenge if either you fail to bold tag the first post or fail the challenge outright.
-Retries are limited to once per Day phase.

Spoiler: Players still in Challenge
Last edited by Ginngie on Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:12 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I will participate

I have what is essentially a guilty result on Shiro.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:12 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Lady LambdaDelta may be freed of their post restriction if the community donates a total of 5XP to the cause. The XP total will be tracked in the vote count.

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:13 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 968, Dunnstral wrote:I have what is essentially a guilty result on Shiro.
And Dwlee
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:13 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:14 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

lIKE THE PHOENIX i RISE AGAIN

wHAT'S UP FUCKERS
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:14 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 969, Ginngie wrote:
Lady LambdaDelta may be freed of their post restriction if the community donates a total of 5XP to the cause. The XP total will be tracked in the vote count.
pLEASE GOD HELP ME
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:18 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

the secret ability of the sneak tree is a 1 shot role steal, It steals another players primary role. I used this ability on Shiro and was informed that their starting primary ability was that they started the game with an engineer shot. This means they could have upgraded gypyx on
day 1
but instead acted like they were going to be receiving exp during the night to buy the engineer shot instead.

I used the role stop on dwlee last night. Roleblocker that also blocks strongman; no deaths. That plus them moving into the same neighborhood as Gypyx and Shiro is super sketch considering the rules for transferring exp. Lots of circumstantial evidence pointing here.

VOTE: Shiro

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”