micro 1049: taking it bit by bit (endgame)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:23 pm

Post by bugspray »

had a big event todayt but tomorrow i can probably do 10 or so pages and then just drop some random thoughts before peacing out again
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 475, bugspray wrote:had a big event todayt but tomorrow i can probably do 10 or so pages and then just drop some random thoughts before peacing out again
VOTE: bugspray
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

I'd get sifnicantly more readable content from NM by this point
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:05 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Gonna be honest I wouldn't mind a policy on bugspray, it's unacceptable play. But I'd yeet Enchant on the same grounds.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

Enchant has posted alignment telling posts so im fine with it
retired
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:27 am

Post by Enchant »

Sometimes i go to sleep and check under my bed in case Koba hides to read my PC.
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:10 am

Post by Mistyx »

i wouldn't even call it a policy i think going "oh i'll catch up later" then never doing it is just straight up a scumtell
kennyk
kennyk
Goon
kennyk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:31 am

Post by kennyk »

I am back after a migraine. Man, I hate them.

Even though The Worst has asked for replacement, I am still going to give you my thoughts on this slot.

I did an ISO on that slot and the first thing that caught my eye was their second post (10th overall). At that point mistyx has said hello and Koba claimed N1 vig. The worst speculates about the game title being ironic and suspects a mad n1. There was no mistyx counterclaim or any other claims or hints yet. So this leaves me to think, that either the worst had a (n1 ?) power role, too, or they were part of an informed scum team (they later were the ones, that brought up the "informed scum theory" in post 291, if my search of the thread was right).

Then there is the vote on RCE in post 44. In post 45 LaL votes there, too, and asks the worst why they voted RCE. The worst states, they did because they thought Lal would do the same.

Then this vote is shifted to bugs in post 273. Again no direct explanation. Much later (post 491) they said that vote was just there because mistyx voted there, no matter what her reasons were (she didn't give any at that time of her vote). And a vote by a townread player on a non-townread player was enough to go there, too.

The first post had the worst at my town list early on. But after they brought up the possibility of an informed scum, that has changed (not because they brought it up, but because of negating my reasons to see them townish). The votes both look strange in the way they seem to follow someone elses votes.

Apart from a near locktown read on mistyx (which I don't agree with right now) there seem to be a lot of players they suspect of being scum. Quite a lot of names from our players list are part of posts like "I could go with XY".

Is this all part of an informed scum play where they try to vote or at least throw dirt at anyone who has some kind of negativity sticking to them at any given moment in the hope to start a killing bandwagon? Or is it town who likes to prod around and see what it will lead to?

Honestly I have yet to make up my mind about it. With the replacement pending, this is running on my backburner right now.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 481, Mistyx wrote:i wouldn't even call it a policy i think going "oh i'll catch up later" then never doing it is just straight up a scumtell
who tf doubted kenny was town, show yourself
retired
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:01 am

Post by Enchant »

VOTE: bugspray

Spray doesn't spray.
Logic and Literature
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Logic and Literature
they
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: they

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:43 am

Post by Logic and Literature »

current VC:

bugspray (4): Mistyx, the worst, dkkoba, enchant(E-1)
the worst (1): Logic and Literature
Kennyk (1): RCEnigma

not voting (3): Kennyk, Flea the Magician, bugspray

Koba do you think Enchant is town?
Datisi (he/it) and Aristeia (she/her) hydra!
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:51 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 484, Enchant wrote:VOTE: bugspray

Spray doesn't spray.
It never ever goes like this, only villains do that.
VOTE: enchant

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 485, Logic and Literature wrote:current VC:

bugspray (4): Mistyx, the worst, dkkoba, enchant(E-1)
the worst (1): Logic and Literature
Kennyk (1): RCEnigma

not voting (3): Kennyk, Flea the Magician, bugspray

Koba do you think Enchant is town?
Of course.
retired
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:50 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

Eugh.
Need to catch up. Will do so when I'm home.
Yes I'm prodging, no intent to hammer here
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:13 am

Post by bugspray »

i have determined a way to say something useful and i will do it after i have done the thing so i can say something useful but that comes after i read like 10 or so pages and that comes after i make a tuna sandwich

update i made a tuna sandwich before posting this so we are off to a good start

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

you dont need to read the entire game to give your thoughts on posts that are recent
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

we can easily correct and guide you if there is context you need that is missing.
retired
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:26 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 491, DkKoba wrote:we can easily correct and guide you if there is context you need that is missing.
i have reason to distrust you

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:27 am

Post by bugspray »

your desire to yeet me is masked by "policy"

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:49 pm

Post by bugspray »

I AM GONNA DO LIKE A SOLID HALF HOUR OF READING

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:57 pm

Post by bugspray »

In post 53, kennyk wrote:Hi everyone. This game got going really fast, despite the title.

So instead of some random voting stage starting post I will begin with a short summary.

And it starts with a quote from the opening post of our beloved mod:
welcome to micro 1049, which is mystery box of silver 14, subtitled taking it bit by bit. we will be trying to just get it done slowly and comfortably and consistently.
All in all we have quite a few players (sort of) claiming already: 2 N1 vigs, 2 with something that looks like at least a N1 role, too (maybe even N1 vig?), one lightning rod (or was it the paradox pathological liar), one VT and one ascetic.

Knowing my role, I guess, our game mod was very ironic with his opening words. It looks like it could be a very fast game (maybe even endgaming after N1?).

I agree with Koba, that holstering N1 would be a good thing for every vig. Otherwise we might end in a bloodbath with many killed by friendly fire.

What strikes me as odd setup-wise is the ascetic thing. If this is really part of a town role, wha is it in here? What should it be immune of at night? Protection, so it is killed by one of the vigs N1? Investigaion? Why with all the potential deaths N1?
this is areally rowny post. i especially like considering why town would have an ascetic here

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:57 pm

Post by bugspray »

koba is actually scum here VOTE: koba

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:58 pm

Post by bugspray »

In post 74, RCEnigma wrote:VOTE: Kennyk
this plsu weird associations on like page 2 and the overly memey seelf vote that felt lamist makes me thing its jjust rce+koba rn on page whateever

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:59 pm

Post by bugspray »

In post 80, Enchant wrote:Who i can sheep?
me

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:59 pm

Post by bugspray »

mist is town

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”