Micro 1050 | Ace Attorney: The Trial of Lotta Hart | End

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:13 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

i don't think RR was rolefishing

i'm also kinda miffed that koopa would claim D1 and then be surprised that we're still talking about it a measly 2-3 pages later

but why would koopa claim so early as scum i just don't get that
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:09 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

UNVOTE: because it was an RVS vote and RR has since clarified they weren't fishing/are not asking for koopa to further claim, and agree with them that I'm not sure what the purpose of the proactive claim was while now trying to back off discussion on it (as of course it's going to be dug into, since at RVS there's not much to go on), so I find no reason to leave it here.
In post 72, koopashell wrote:Reread it, something feels off with ShadowGirl in her latest post - @ShadowGirl, would you mind posting a reads list so far for us? Just a ranked list, doesn't need to be fancy. I would like to prod into your thought processes. It is not because of the fact I am the one being attacked - before you try to accuse me of that. I have my own reasons and they revolve over how you fit this bill I feel for a wolf who is attempting to blend into this nonsense mech discussion. There's a lot of "uncertainty" that comes off as disingenuous
to me
, such as the first sentence trailing off as a question, as if seeking validation for the point. Reminding me however how much I hate the early game because of all the stretches one has to make to progress the gamestate :lol: especially when not everyone has been particularly active.
I am reading your posts and did see the image, but that is still something that is unwieldy to quote on a forum (if multiple people are doing it on the same page it can make it cumbersome), so I apologize if it frustrated you that it felt like I had ignored it, which I didn't, and I am indeed reading your posts, as shown in my last post where I quoted multiple things from yoh. I do feel like I am trying to read you solely outside of your claim, though it's a bit difficult when a lot of the talk does have some ties to it (your role madness comment as fishing vs calling RR out for fishing; the contrast between a flavour IC claim vs saying that the mafia will have super safe fakeclaims). Your interaction with Bulge felt defensive and you are trying to push away from all talk about your claim. This also feels very defensive:
In post 67, koopashell wrote:Your statement about scum not worrying about the nightkill is extremely nonsensical. I can fullclaim at any time and bury you if you want to continue spewing nonsense, RR, would you like that?
But if you are town I do understand that you can feel frustrated that the majority of the discussion is being entirely focused on you, but at the RVS point there was not much else of substance. So I'm not saying that I will just entirely table talk on your claim because I don't feel as town that anything should just be totally shoved away, but I am going to work towards getting to discussion about other people too, because getting info from everyone is beneficial to town.
In post 93, koopashell wrote:I feel as though i have too many villareads right now and not enough wolfreads - implying my nulls have wolves in them, such as STD.
A generous solve for me right now includes 2/4 of:
[Bulge, KDCA, Not Mafia, Save The Dragons]
Since you put this as your solve, how do you feel about STD's more recent posts?

As far as my reads, I'm going to group them because I feel there's some people who have minimally posted and I can't say that I have a hard read on anyone one way or the other, going from town to null to scummy, people listed are not in a particular order in the group.

Radical Rat, Not Known15
The Bulge, Gamma Emerald, Save the Dragons,
Not_Mafia (I have no experience with this person so idk about the self vote; they haven't done any further weighing in), koopashell, Kcdaspot (just currently not seeing much reads going on/productive talk)
In post 100, Save The Dragons wrote:i don't think RR was rolefishing

i'm also kinda miffed that koopa would claim D1 and then be surprised that we're still talking about it a measly 2-3 pages later

but why would koopa claim so early as scum i just don't get that
I'm going to echo RR's thoughts on this:
In post 79, Radical Rat wrote:The issue I have isn't so much that it's scummy on the face of it, but rather just that I can't really think of a reason Town player would open with a pseudo-claim like that, but I can imagine a scum player thinking the early towncred is worth the restriction later. Especially if you don't give details and can make plausible excuses why your self-resolution didn't happen.
In post 86, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 84, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 82, Gamma Emerald wrote:UNVOTE:
You…
Please explain this in detail.
something about koopashell seems familiar, and given that the soft seems like a legit town move
? not sure if you have some meta/past history on them or
What makes you think it's a for sure town move?
In post 81, Kcdaspot wrote:Koopa and RR may not be align with each other but i dont have enough to tell whos who... i think there may be scum(s) egging this on...
Can you explain what gives you the vibe that it could be two scum egging each other? What feels fake about it to you?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:13 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

koopa isn’t sure town for me yet, I just feel like they’re more likely town than scum rn
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:17 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

In post 102, Gamma Emerald wrote:koopa isn’t sure town for me yet, I just feel like they’re more likely town than scum rn
But what specifically about the soft claim reads as town to you? What do you think about RR's post about it?
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:33 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 101, ShadowGirl wrote:Radical Rat, Not Known15
The Bulge, Gamma Emerald, Save the Dragons,
Not_Mafia (I have no experience with this person so idk about the self vote; they haven't done any further weighing in), koopashell, Kcdaspot (just currently not seeing much reads going on/productive talk)
Why is NK15 so high for you?
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

The soft claim isn’t really town-indicative in itself, it’s how the claim is being played off of, I’d say
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 3:24 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

In post 104, Radical Rat wrote:Why is NK15 so high for you?
#14, I also found your (RR's) initial post potentially scummy as a fish (until the clarification), #27 and #84 is being probing, #87 is pointing out a contradiction. I just feel like there's more of an attempt to do substantive posts of digging in to things vs some other people I have grouped in the other categories of my reads list. That was not a hard list that the town category is "for sure" town and that the opposite is "for sure" scum, but koopashell specifically asked me for a reads list.
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:50 pm

Post by koopashell »

In post 103, ShadowGirl wrote:
In post 102, Gamma Emerald wrote:koopa isn’t sure town for me yet, I just feel like they’re more likely town than scum rn
But what specifically about the soft claim reads as town to you? What do you think about RR's post about it?
Claims are not alignment indicative. Who taught you people mafia???
Read my reads not my claims.
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:53 pm

Post by koopashell »

ShadowGirl, why am I wolfy?
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:53 pm

Post by koopashell »

In post 108, koopashell wrote:ShadowGirl, why am I wolfy?
Without referencing my claim.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2022 2:21 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 87, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 72, koopashell wrote:VOTE: The Bulge

Something in your last post felt villagery, however, even though it is so convoluted and wrong. Feels more you think you got a case of the "I want to be wright", but really you are just, as I mentioned in my last post, taking a shortcut that does not ever work consistently.

You have never played with me - you should perhaps assume good faith that the action I am doing, if it can be determined as NAI, is indeed, NAI. In fact, I think many would actually improve their townplay if they didn't attack a claim just for the sake of attacking someone claiming such as in the manner I did ;) Just a thought.

For all you know, I am a vanilla role trying to gambit my way into drawing the night 1 kill. But I digress. I am getting a bit frustrated with how I am being treated by several people and feel this discussion is easily making it possible for wolves to blend in at this point and hyperfocus my slot.

Reread it, something feels off with ShadowGirl in her latest post - @ShadowGirl, would you mind posting a reads list so far for us? Just a ranked list, doesn't need to be fancy. I would like to prod into your thought processes. It is not because of the fact I am the one being attacked - before you try to accuse me of that. I have my own reasons and they revolve over how you fit this bill I feel for a wolf who is attempting to blend into this nonsense mech discussion. There's a lot of "uncertainty" that comes off as disingenuous
to me
, such as the first sentence trailing off as a question, as if seeking validation for the point. Reminding me however how much I hate the early game because of all the stretches one has to make to progress the gamestate :lol: especially when not everyone has been particularly active.
In post 67, koopashell wrote:"It is anti-town ergo wolfy"
Heard this one a million times, imagine my shock when it is actually a terrible way to sort someone.

Your statement about scum not worrying about the nightkill is extremely nonsensical. I can fullclaim at any time and bury you if you want to continue spewing nonsense, RR, would you like that?
I might be completely off here, but that first post(that is actually the second, chronologically) seems to push someone for antitown behaviour to me. The other post is directed against behaviour like that...
Ok, I am not off this time, good to know.
VOTE: Koopashell
lendunistus
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:24 am

Post by lendunistus »

Not_Mafia and The Bulge have been prodded.
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:31 am

Post by koopashell »

Since I'm honestly not in the mood to do this.

I'm Phoenix Wright, a novice desperado.
Since my top villa read wants to be a willager I want to just take the pressure off. I'm not particularly a fan of roles like desperado, but at least I know I can be accurate with it.

Have fun.
If you think scum fakeclaim includes desperado, you're actaully trolling btw
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:32 am

Post by koopashell »

Gamma and NK15 are obvious villagers, never chop them.
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:33 am

Post by koopashell »

It is embarassing from some of the players to assume that I have acted in bad faith, notably NK15, who has essentially acted the role of a 3rd wolf.
I'm disappointed.
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:36 am

Post by koopashell »

I have flavor associated with my role action, and a specific way to perform my role. Pheonix Wright's role being weak was what prompted me to believe that this was a role madness setup.
I think though, having me be clear day 1 even if I get night 1'd will help win the game as I have confidence in hitting wolf here.
lendunistus
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:43 am

Post by lendunistus »

Micro 1050 Votecount - 1.2

Save The Dragons (2):
The Bulge, Gamma Emerald
koopashell (2):
Radical Rat, Not Known 15
Not_Mafia (1):
Not_Mafia
The Bulge (1):
koopashell

Not Voting (3):
Kcdaspot, Save The Dragons, ShadowGirl

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 votes to eliminate a player.

Deadline: (expired on 2022-04-10 15:00:00)

Vote HistoryPost #5: The Bulge votes Save The Dragons
Post #6: Not_Mafia votes himself
Post #8: Gamma Emerald votes koopashell
Post #11: ShadowGirl votes Radical Rat
Post #12: Radical Rat votes koopashell
Post #14: Not Known 15 votes Radical Rat
Post #15: koopashell votes Radical Rat
Post #72: koopashell votes The Bulge
Post #82: Gamma Emerald unvotes
Post #94: Gamma Emerald votes Save The Dragons
Post #101: ShadowGirl unvotes
Post #110: Not Known 15 votes koopashell
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:44 am

Post by Radical Rat »

UNVOTE:

Hopefully some kind of protective role exists, because I would very much like for you to be able to actually use that desperado if it's true. And if it's not true, that will indeed become self-evident.

VOTE: Not_Mafia
I would've expected at least SOMETHING from him by now

koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:49 am

Post by koopashell »

Yup. Thanks for fishing it bud
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:26 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 114, koopashell wrote:It is embarassing from some of the players to assume that I have acted in bad faith, notably NK15, who has essentially acted the role of a 3rd wolf.
I'm disappointed.
No, what's embarassing is that, if you are indeed town, you:
-claimed a confirmable and powerful role way too early, falsely assuming it to be a low power role
-Criticized pushing for anti-town behaviour because it is anti-town, then did it yourself - a very scummy behaviour.
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:33 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 118, koopashell wrote:Yup. Thanks for fishing it bud
You fished yourself, bud. There was no reason for you to say anything about your role until you intended to use it. It was weird that you did, and while I do regret that a fullclaim was the result of this whole kerfuffle, I don't regret pointing out that weirdness.

Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2022 8:19 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

UNVOTE:
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2022 8:23 am

Post by koopashell »

In post 120, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 118, koopashell wrote:Yup. Thanks for fishing it bud
You fished yourself, bud. There was no reason for you to say anything about your role until you intended to use it. It was weird that you did, and while I do regret that a fullclaim was the result of this whole kerfuffle, I don't regret pointing out that weirdness.
I told people several times to shut the fuck up about my role soft because it is pointless. Post reads. Stop talking about my claim. It's out there now , no refuge in audacity anymore.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2022 8:26 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

what a surprising turn of events
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2022 8:27 am

Post by koopashell »

In post 119, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 114, koopashell wrote:It is embarassing from some of the players to assume that I have acted in bad faith, notably NK15, who has essentially acted the role of a 3rd wolf.
I'm disappointed.
No, what's embarassing is that, if you are indeed town, you:
-claimed a confirmable and powerful role way too early, falsely assuming it to be a low power role
-Criticized pushing for anti-town behaviour because it is anti-town, then did it yourself - a very scummy behaviour.
You wouldn't be able to find actual wolfy behavior if it smacked you in the face.
It is a bad swingy role.

You are caught red handed pushing a villager for shit reasons and now blame the other person for not acting the way you think all villagers need to act instead of thinking "oh my reading method kinda sucks".
*That* is embarassing. I really hope you are a PR this game because you really should not get close to any sort of LyLo.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”