Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2125 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:31 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

OK, first please stop saying stuff like this
SpyreX wrote:Today is my confirmation or my death
This mindset that keeps coming up is the only thing that stops me at putting you at practically confirmed town.

Apparently people again arent going to listen to me about manito, I really dont think anyone is even commenting on my case which is driving me up the wall inside. It seems like no matter how I state it, nothing comes from it.

I already have talked about how OP has gone all over today, every time I think that I figured out who he suspects and what he is planning to do, there is suddenly a new vote from him. Given that he seems ready to lynch at least four players, likely five, I am ready to put him at L-1.

unvote
vote OP

@manito - I didnt think an event that happened four weeks ago would still be in effect today, sorry. You still havent really given any ideas though apart from this vote on OP, this late in the game with two players already getting replaced, I dont want three players having no ties to D3.5

LUCKY THERE'S A FAMILY GUY

orangepenguin - 4 (armlx, SpyreX, Manito, LlamaFluff)
SpyreX - 3 (ThAdmiral, orangepenguin, Netlava)

Not voting - killa seven, TheSweatpantsNinja

With 9 alive, it's 5 to lynch.

-Mod
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:55 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I dig the hate LF - I've commented. I'm just not seeing it in comparison to some of the others.

I'll drop the comments. ;) I just want it clear what tomorrow will bring, is all.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:46 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

I am pretty sure the scum team is Spyrex/LF/armlx. I said it first. Since everyone is content with losing, keep on twisting my words.

Is there even a case on me yet? No. Besides my constant vote hopping, instead of tunneling, that makes me scummy. Instead of thinking logical (I am changing my vote because I have no idea who is scum and who is town and everything happening keeps changing my opinion) you're just twisting it around. I've learned that I am an easy lynch in pretty much all my games. I'm like killa seven, I suppose, except I actually try to play, and I actually say stuff. armlx has played enough games against me to form some kind of meta, since he's not voting killa based on the same principal. Kind of a double standard.

At first, I thought armlx was just siding with LF and Spyrex, but the more I think about it, why couldn't he be in their scum team? LF tunnels onto a suspect, and keeps pushing it, until people get sick of it, and decide to vote with him to quiet him. They flip town, he gets away. Spyrex build elaborate cases against people to seem like he's being pro-town by contributing (whereas me, and recently, as of last page, the ad) have been attacked for not building cases. TheAd did make a case. Albeit it's not half a page long like yours, it's still a case.armlx just sits on the sidelines, and votes with them.

Spyrex is responsible for several lynches, and he tells people if they flip town, to lynch him, yet when they do, he gets all defensive and tells them to not vote for him anymore, and vote TheAd for some made-up reason, like all his other cases. I figured I'd read TSN's post, since he hasn't done anything all game. I didn't find anything, so I dropped it. Excuse me for not mentioning it or elaborating, yet nobody seemed to care about my 1 day suspicion of him. I moved on, because he wasn't scummy at all, besides his lurkiness..ness. I think killa is just going to be their cop-out for tomorrow- they have been dragging him along, and plan on finally getting rid of him in lylo.

I have voted multiple times this day. I initially unvoted killa because it didn't sit well with me that several people hopped along with me at the drop of a hat. But maybe, like me, they wanted to move things along?

I already have talked about how OP has gone all over today, every time I think that I figured out who he suspects and what he is planning to do, there is suddenly a new vote from him. Given that he seems ready to lynch at least four players, likely five, I am ready to put him at L-1.
Well, I can't say the same thing about you. You push a case for a long amount of time, when nobody buys it, you go for the easier lynch. Now you're doing it again. Not surprised at all when it comes from you.

I am not ready to lynch at least four people/five. If I was so ready to just get a lynch in, I would've just kept my vote on Spyrex, and waited for him to hammer. Or killa,whose wagon grew fast. I am only ready to lynch two people for sure- you and Spyrex. You two for sure I know are scum. I am leaning towards armlx being the third one, except I would think it wouldn't be that obvious. Making a case against you would be an utter waste of time (a case by me against anyone would be) because you would just refute everything and ignore it. So would your partners. Spyrex is your partner. Several people agree with me - just because they agree with me doesn't make them my partner. I haven't buddied The Ad (or Firestarter or SC like you used to say). Everytime you say I am a likely partner of someone, it turns out false. You guys are spewing lies, and the town is buying it.

In summary: I am not scum. Obviously, I can't prove it. My playstyle has been erratic, but that is because I am trying to find scum. I did find it. They tried to fool me with their odd behavior and comments, that his buddy is trying to make him stop so he looks better, and so I kind of vote hopped. I wanted to prove myself, so I tried making a case, but I gave up, because I suck at doing that, and then I tried looking at people in the background, like TSN, but that didn't reveal anything, and then I figured I would go back to my original 1.5 Day suspect, but now I am back on Spyrex. I think he's scum. Firestarter was right. Spyrex lynched him because of it. Now they are trying to go for me. I am at L-1 now, which is kind of pathetic, since the scum are right in front of us. - SIFOM. I really don't like how Manito is going along with them. Maybe instead of armlx, it is really Manito, and LF has been distancing? I find that hard to believe. I don't think that's the case at all , but I think it's stupid he's voting me because of whatever, but he thinks it okay that Spyrex's fake cases are okay because they were big. Okay. That wasn't really 'in summary', but really, the town is going to loose because of Spyrex and LF. I was stupid enough to go along with them, and now that I'm not voting TheAd like they want me too, because if you disagree with them, you automatically become scum, they have switched to me.

Really, am I the best for a lynch? Because of what- because I can't make up my mind instead of tunneling? Alright then. Good luck winning with solid cases like that.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:49 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

I guess, this way, LF doesn't have to waste time making that "case" against me that he was promising. He can just put the finishing touches on the Manito case for Day 4. He would put me at L-1 during a lylo situation.

confirm vote: Spyrex

I am 100% sure this time. I actually think LF is slightly scummier than Spy, but since they are partners, I won't make a difference. Lets see him defend himself when Spyrex flips scum.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:09 pm

Post by armlx »

orangepenguin wrote:I guess, this way, LF doesn't have to waste time making that "case" against me that he was promising. He can just put the finishing touches on the Manito case for Day 4. He would put me at L-1 during a lylo situation.

confirm vote: Spyrex

I am 100% sure this time. I actually think LF is slightly scummier than Spy, but since they are partners, I won't make a difference. Lets see him defend himself when Spyrex flips scum.
It just so obvious at this point.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:39 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Spyrex is responsible for several lynches, and he tells people if they flip town, to lynch him, yet when they do, he gets all defensive and tells them to not vote for him anymore, and vote TheAd for some made-up reason, like all his other cases.
I'd love to see where today I've gotten defensive at all. ;)

Go ahead.

The made up reason is also pretty sweet.

If the scum were Arm, LF and I... ohh what a world.

I like the twirling though. The sweet, sweet twirling. Keep on keepin on broham.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Netlava
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:47 pm

Post by Netlava »

SpyreX wrote:If the scum were Arm, LF and I... ohh what a world.
Second time you've mentioned this. I'm not sure whether you are encouraging the idea of such a scum team or are just laughing at the town, but either way it's scummy.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:10 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Mostly just laughing at the other team growing: Netlava, OP, and ThAdmiral.

See, what I'm getting at is I respect LF and Arm's play this game. I think its town. Yours, however, is suspect. Hence, if this awesome strategem of the three of us was true, I'd laugh and laugh.

Now, when I am lynched, and I do flip town, of course dont assume they are as well. Although I do, I could definitely be wrong - hell, if you had told me SC AND FS were both gonna be town, I'd have scoffed.
Show

Proud member of BaM
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:11 pm

Post by armlx »

It basically breaks down to those who have been actively scum hunting this game and been wrong, and those who haven't and are trying to blame the others for the mislynches.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:35 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Yes, pretty much. I mean, I get those little doubts about you two, but NOTHING like thems.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Manito
Manito
Goon
Manito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:09 pm

Post by Manito »

LlamaFluff wrote: @manito - I didnt think an event that happened four weeks ago would still be in effect today, sorry. You still havent really given any ideas though apart from this vote on OP, this late in the game with two players already getting replaced, I dont want three players having no ties to D3.5
Yeah, when you're a renter, you usually give 30 days (4 weeks) notice so you don't get charged fees at move-out :) Notice was given on the 8th of October. My last day of work at the store I am currently at is tomorrow, then I have Friday - Wednesday to get moved in and situated, as well as getting the place I'm moving out of clean. We've been packing pretty hard the last week or so, which is why I've been much more quiet unfortunately. I've barely touched the computer except to quickly read/check for new posts/developments. I'll try to check regularly the next few days but I'll be moving the computer at the same time. If my internet isn't set up fast at the new place, our good friends (right next door) will I'm sure let me use their computer to check on stuff.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:22 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Part of me wants to hammer just to prove that Llama and co are scum, but that is what they want. It's not really blaming Spyrex and Llamafluff. The facts are there. I don't want to be manipulated anymore.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:59 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Still waiting for my defensive nature today.
Show

Proud member of BaM
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:46 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

@ spyrex: that's absolute strawmanning. Did you even read the rest of what he had to say.

I think the only chance of getting you lynched is if sweatpantsninja or killa7 comes back/gets replaced. Please god let this happen.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:21 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Spyrex is responsible for several lynches, and he tells people if they flip town, to lynch him, yet when they do,
he gets all defensive and tells them to not vote for him anymore,
and vote TheAd for some made-up reason, like all his other cases.
YESSIR I AM STRAWMANNING

Or... get this.... neither of the above happened. And putting in context of "a made up reason" really makes me curious about a connection between you.

Thus, I asked for context for the, well, lies. And you decided to jump in for him. GOOD JOB SOLIDER.
Show

Proud member of BaM
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:52 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Sorry, that was phrased really poorly. You weren't really defensive, just ...weird. I don't know how to explain it. I don't think Spyrex is strawmanning (even though I don't really know exactly what that means), but I still think he is scum. And yeah, by the time killa or TSN comes along, I will be deadline lynched, assuming nobody changes there mind, assuming that k7 and TSN don't vote me. Considering they both dislike me, I will probably lynched anyways, so..

It's sad though, because I don't want to loose the game for the town because of my erratic behavior. What happens tomorrow when you find out I am scum? Are you still going to push TheAd, or will you finally lynch Spyrex or LF? Or will it be too late?

I have a question: I am town. You guys have no way of knowing the truth, obviously, but if I am lynched, and you find out that I am town, is tomorrow lylo? Because honestly, you shouldn't speed something like this.

I bet if I "sided" with LF or Spyrex, and just hopped on a Manito wagon or TheAd wagon, I wouldn't be in this scenario. Which is kind of hypocritical, sense I am being voted I think because I change my vote a lot? Er, is that right?
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:05 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

My point is look at your actions today. You have voted for K7, Thad, Spyrex and TSN. You have called me scum. It seems the only people you are sure that are town are manito and armlx.

That means you have five people it seems that you are considering to be scum, when there are only nine players left, and a guarenteed three scum, I dont get how you can even start to consider a suspect base that broad a good move. You pick a suspect and push their lynch. Instead you have been drifting with the flavor of the minute. You pushed Spyrex, and then pushed Thad, then are back at Spyrex. This is the most perplexing push to me.

I see no logic that makes you turn around and say "hey, the person I am listening to is scum" not once, but twice. This is essentially what you are doing given that Spyrex and Thad seem to be the main two forces that want eachother lynched. Given that both of these wagons have been backed, and you now are falling back on the one that has more votes and the player is attacking you, it seals my vote.
Co-host of The USL Show
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:18 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Actually, I am not even sure of anyone as town, but myself. I think you and Spy are scum, and I am leaning, actually towards an armlx partner, but it's more likely just killa seven, and you guys are bussing him, because, well, he is killa seven. If I am wrong about Spyrex, and he is town, then I think The Ad is scum. That is why I kept switching, because going back to my poorly phrased underline portion in Spy's post, Spyrex basically kept confusing me with the attitude of his posts. I only have two suspects at the moment, so my base isn't as broad as it might appear to the rest of you.

Didn't TheAd have no votes? I think he would've been a way easier lynch than Spyrex though. I don't really care that he's attacking me, if his reasons were genuine, but I know he is wrong. And I can't do anything to prove a thing. It might appear OMGUSy, but it's not. I truly believe he is scum. I am 90% sure. The 10% is just there, because I am always wrong, and the scum turn out to be the people you last expect (TSN, or..uh, you, even though I do expect you, others don't)
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:33 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

LlamaFluff wrote:You pick a suspect and push their lynch.
Even if you think you might be wrong?
orangepenguin wrote:I don't think Spyrex is strawmanning (even though I don't really know exactly what that means)
Strawmanning is where you pick the one part of a case against you that you can argue against or point out a flaw in and ignore/dismiss the rest.
So, yeah he is.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:55 am

Post by SpyreX »

Strawmanning is where you pick the one part of a case against you that you can argue against or point out a flaw in and ignore/dismiss the rest.
So, yeah he is.
What other "points" in that case would you like me to argue? I'd love to.
Show

Proud member of BaM
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:12 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

ThAdmiral wrote:
How often have you called every other player but one (manito thanks to that last post) scum in a F9? On top of that voted four of them?

I can see changing your mind but when everyone is scum that just seems like a want to just get a lynch.
Co-host of The USL Show
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:28 am

Post by orangepenguin »

SpyreX wrote:
So, yeah he is.
What other "points" in that case would you like me to argue? I'd love to.
But I didn't even post a case to be strawmanned..

Unless you consider my post a case. IMO, cases are supported with quotes and stuff, and are more cohesive. My post was just a response to the votes against me, and my final thoughts, pretty much.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:34 am

Post by SpyreX »

Again, this interplay really makes me want to lynch ThAdmiral.

I'd settle with OP, but.
Show

Proud member of BaM
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:52 am

Post by orangepenguin »

I think a TheAd lynch would serve a better purpose than my lynch would. That is, under the assumption that Spyrex isn't scum, in an odd turn of events.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:37 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

LlamaFluff wrote:
ThAdmiral wrote:
How often have you called every other player but one (manito thanks to that last post) scum in a F9? On top of that voted four of them?

I can see changing your mind but when everyone is scum that just seems like a want to just get a lynch.
I think you're getting me and op confused.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”