JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #2450 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:54 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 2445, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 2443, JacksonVirgo wrote:My logic was only flawed by a missing action. Or by a town blocking them, which was information I saw was unlikely yet happened. I stand by that my logic was sound irregardless of the fact the lower likely actions had occurred
I’m not even bashing you too hard for that logic. I would say the posts were you were trying to paint your logic as always leading to the inevitable conclusion that Scorpious was Town were bad. But I also criticized one of your predecessors for softly defending Scorpious by bashing the cases, and in retrospect I think that was a legitimate line of inquiry.
I was just stating that for myself really, got too butthurt over a red flip after I did all of that :p
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2451 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:57 am

Post by Enchant »

More important question.

Why mafia would have Mailmen?
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2452 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:57 am

Post by Enchant »

My first thought is traitor.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2453 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:57 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Yeah well I mean I think you can understand why I feel like you should always be flipped this game so not going to argue to much with you. I think my POE is pretty set and I’ll wait for some other contributions.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2454 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:57 am

Post by Andresvmb »

^to JacksonVirgo.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2455 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:58 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 2452, Enchant wrote:My first thought is traitor.
Maybe? But honestly, executing games with Traitors is tough and Town had a Friendly Neighbor so I don’t think the Scum are that weak. Traitor weakens them considerably and I don’t see that being the case.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2456 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:59 am

Post by Enchant »

I saw game with two traitors, it was for certain NOT weak.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2457 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:04 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 2451, Enchant wrote:More important question.

In post 2452, Enchant wrote:My first thought is traitor.
Eh I don't really think a mailman equates directly to a traitor, but it would be a pretty valid reason for it. Don't think it's worth discussing, as it's all speculatory at this stage

wiki // GTKAS
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2458 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:05 am

Post by Enchant »

We have 7 days for trashtalk.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2459 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:06 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 2453, Andresvmb wrote:Yeah well I mean I think you can understand why I feel like you should always be flipped this game so not going to argue to much with you. I think my POE is pretty set and I’ll wait for some other contributions.
A possible reason for a lack of an action, if a mass-claim happens and no roleblockers exist, could be a bus attempt to gain some serious credit. I would personally be looking towards the one they supposedly "tried to frame" for that one.

This is also speculation, so I don't want to discuss this much. At least not follow through with this yet. But I also don't recall saying I feel I should always be flipped, I just think the read on me is valid considering the circumstances.

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2460 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:07 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 2456, Enchant wrote:I saw game with two traitors, it was for certain NOT weak.
Traitor is generally 0.5 mafia. It's *usually* added where adding another scum is too strong, yet omitting it is too weak. So I don't think it's "weakening" the mafia by any means if it exists

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2461 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:08 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

That was meant to quote andres

wiki // GTKAS
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2462 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:20 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 2440, Andresvmb wrote:I’m happy with an execution amongst {Save The Dragons, JacksonVirgo} today. I think MalcolmTucker could also be Scum.

I’m never voting geraintm, angela, or Rathe. Nero Cain is probably fine, and I’m not going to push Enchant today either. If I’m wrong, I’ll re-evaluate tomorrow maybe. But I don’t see why we would do anything else quite frankly.
I think STD is our best elimination candidate today - Jackson's defence of Scorpious increasingly seems quite misguided but genuine. Remember Andante and Scorpious had a bit of heat going on D2 till Andante dropped out. Could potentially be manufactured but seems quite elaborate.

Nero should also probably be considered for the chop as well.

I'd also understand if people wanted to eliminate me given my continual defences of Scorpious, but I don't think mafia me would have been quite so blatant in that situation and would have likely tried to create some distance.

Apologies to Geraint for my continual suspicion - pretty much confirmed town at this point I'd say.
angela
angela
Goon
angela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2463 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:41 am

Post by angela »

In post 2459, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2453, Andresvmb wrote:Yeah well I mean I think you can understand why I feel like you should always be flipped this game so not going to argue to much with you. I think my POE is pretty set and I’ll wait for some other contributions.
A possible reason for a lack of an action, if a mass-claim happens and no roleblockers exist, could be a bus attempt to gain some serious credit. I would personally be looking towards the one they supposedly "tried to frame" for that one.

This is also speculation, so I don't want to discuss this much. At least not follow through with this yet. But I also don't recall saying I feel I should always be flipped, I just think the read on me is valid considering the circumstances.
???

like it seems more likely to you that i just decided to spend hundreds of posts and massive effort on bussing for some reason than mafia were actually trying to frame me? when i could have just not? and instead put that towards something that would advance our chances of winning if i were mafia? like

it seems hard for me to imagine anyone actually reading me/scorpious as potentially mafia/mafia in any situation here

and i now think the frame attempt more likely than town roleblocker
love goes on like birdsong as soon as possible after a bomb

how to be like somebody else
angela
angela
Goon
angela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2464 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:45 am

Post by angela »

In post 2451, Enchant wrote:More important question.

traitor is possible

also can give potential results to some prs

but

mafia have multitasking so it’s not like that’d be all that notable anyway

JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2465 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:47 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 2463, angela wrote:

???

like it seems more likely to you that i just decided to spend hundreds of posts and massive effort on bussing for some reason than mafia were actually trying to frame me? when i could have just not? and instead put that towards something that would advance our chances of winning if i were mafia? like

it seems hard for me to imagine anyone actually reading me/scorpious as potentially mafia/mafia in any situation here

I've done an elaborate bus in the past and won mostly because of it, what stops you from doing the same.

wiki // GTKAS
angela
angela
Goon
angela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2466 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:48 am

Post by angela »

In post 2437, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 2435, Enchant wrote:
In post 2431, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 2427, Enchant wrote:I am Vig, i shot KittyTacky because i didn't believe claim.
Are you confirmable going forward?
Now i understand why Mailman claim survived to Day 2.
Uh not what I asked and unclear what you mean.

Vigilante is never Scum. So if you can continue to shoot players, I’ll ignore you for today. That’s my question.
enchant is lying about vig claim; kinda weird that you think enchant is potentially really claiming though

angela
angela
Goon
angela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2467 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:50 am

Post by angela »

In post 2465, JacksonVirgo wrote:

???

I've done an elaborate bus in the past and won mostly because of it, what stops you from doing the same.
because it would not be actually beneficial to win percentage for me to have done so here

and i find the percent chance that you could have looked at our interactions and decided that it was potentially theatre incredibly small

JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2468 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:52 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 2467, angela wrote:

???

because it would not be actually beneficial to win percentage for me to have done so here

and i find the percent chance that you could have looked at our interactions and decided that it was potentially theatre incredibly small
Not beneficial my ass, people have you as lock-town. Or at least one person does, and I am sure you're pretty high up for many others.

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2469 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:53 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Again, not something I want to push currently no idea why you're hard-defending it.

wiki // GTKAS
angela
angela
Goon
angela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2470 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:12 am

Post by angela »

because it doesn’t seem like a thought town would be entertaining here

angela
angela
Goon
angela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2471 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:15 am

Post by angela »

In post 2468, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2467, angela wrote:

???

Not beneficial my ass, people have you as lock-town. Or at least one person does, and I am sure you're pretty high up for many others.
like having three mafia players alive here would be significantly more beneficial to win percentage

and they have me as locktown because i am town and it wouldn’t make any sense for me not to be

angela
angela
Goon
angela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2472 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:19 am

Post by angela »

also kinda think a partial massclaim amongst

jacksonvirgo, malcolmtucker, andresvmb, nero cain and save the dragons

might make sense here

JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2473 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:20 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 2470, angela wrote:because it doesn’t seem like a thought town would be entertaining here
I think it's fairly obvious that I don't play like a regular Town would, nor do I want to.

wiki // GTKAS
angela
angela
Goon
angela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2474 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:21 am

Post by angela »

but am not really sure haven’t thought about that enough yet