Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:41 am

Post by Ginngie »

PAGETOP DAMNIT
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:41 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Let me fix that stupid post everything was about dunn not dwlee

False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:42 am

Post by Ginngie »

Man i really tried hard to get that page top
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:43 am

Post by Shiro »

I really want to day that Rosen is scum with alt win con because I can see Gingie making one town and one scum with alt win con.

But this is moon logic territory.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:44 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Alright I cant wait for roden lol here is the deal. Fasten your seat belts as you might have to read the following text multiple times to understand it all.

I used an investigative action on Dunn night 1 and I was blocked by a swarm of bat. Dunn denied having any anti-town utility that would stop my action, but later claimed that it was his role to be a ninja - ascetic of some sort to all investigative roles, and the swarm of bats is his passive flavor but it had to happen when he would activate the 1 shot ninja that he didn't activate. Mod confirmed to me that there was a mod error today after dunn checked this with them so I believe him on that part that he thought he isn't ninja night 1. This was why I was suspecting dunnestral mainly yesterday.

In process of investigating the swarm of bat and him being an auto ninja he claimed he is a vampire something.

Then Roden claimed to be a vampire hunter,
with this knowledge that vampires are not aligned with town
and can't be vigged immediately after this info got out that dunn is a vampire instantly. He had to stop here if all he wanted was to get rid of a vampire but then he outright claimed that he is town but he has an extra wincondition to get at least 1 vampire killed in addition to removing all threats to town.

Now, this has a small contradiction (and I just got what dunn meant in a sneak tree while writing this TLDR) as if vampires are not aligned with the town then removing all threats to town would be the same win condition. But roden didn't have to even mention that part, instead, he was asking in sneak chat from dunn if he is a 3p a good 3p and if there are other vampires we can push so he would still fulfill his win condition and get a vampire killed.

roden has been flavor hunting for a long time now which is consistent with him wanting to get a special flavor killed. Neither he or Dunn claimed to be 3p. Both have scumminess surrounding their roles.

Both roden and dunn claimed their roles and actions in our chat as well now (well dun completely did, roden might have other stuff to claim). I will give them the courtesy to claim their roles themselves if they want to, or when we were pushing the slots as it's practically obvious that there is at least one scum between roden and dunnstral as roden said and insisted that vampires are not aligned with town and dunn insisted that he ain't 3p or evil and that he is town. Oh, and roden rejected my guess that he has a survival win con in addition to wanting a vig killed. he outright claimed town

Anyways this is not All the information. Regardless of your instincts I still have to ask you to make sure this day phase doesn't end fast. Do not put anyone on E1 or E2 till further notice.

Fixed post ...

Fixed broken bold tag
Last edited by Ginngie on Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:45 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

almost fixed at least ... [/b]

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:46 am

Post by Enchant »

Hold on, my "Oh" was pagetopped, why it's not anymore.

Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:46 am

Post by Shiro »

Dwee is scum still though don't take me wrong but I might be mistaken about Mastina.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:48 am

Post by Shiro »

I am adamant on my 3 scum one in each hood theory.

Reinhardt bailed because he got scared they might reealise he is scum and came to our hood which had half our hood trying to upgrade Gypyx. It's likely Gypyx even told him in scum pt that we trust him and to come in order to control our hood.
To me:
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:50 am

Post by Shiro »

I also think Mastina flavor is town Mastina. I wanted to say that for a long time.

That's why she has to say she is town every time BUT I think she is actually scum and Gingie found it funny doing that.
To me:
About me:
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:50 am

Post by Dunnstral »

FA is still misunderstanding so let me clear up what happened with the swarm of bats.

I started the game with a 1-shot ninja, which also meant I had 1 point in the sneak tree - I claimed this in my neighborhood a short bit before JJH claimed similar information (day 1 twilight) and asked for 1 exp to reach the hidden role that night. Nobody wanted to give me that 1 exp so I settled on the engineer and waited for the next night.

Part of my ninja ability is that instead of showing no result, it instead shows a swarm of bats. This should only affect roles such as tracker and watcher. To be clear, I did not activate this ninja ability on either night.

FA used an investigative action on me during night 1, but all they saw was a swarm of bats. This is an error, as my role is only supposed to apply to trackers and watchers when I use my ninja ability, but because of vague wording on both the ninja ability and my own passive, it ended up applying to all investigative abilities.

So FA received "a swarm of bats" but to my knowledge, I hadn't used the ability. FA then asked me on night 1 if I had any negative effects on me. I answered no,
which wasn't a lie from my point of view
, FA then said I might be ascetic because they didn't get a result on me - I suggested that they may have been roleblocked instead.
FA didn't mention anything about a swarm of bats during day 2.

So all of the above is a separate issue that is kind of in the past. FA says they were told there was an error in their results already. OK.

Which brings us to our next point. Roden suddenly claimed that they have knowledge that vampires are a completely separate faction that are not aligned with the town and that can't be vigged at night. Now the problem here is he's lying and this feels too brazen to come from factional scum. Roden is suddenly all in on this and feels like an executioner who is about to leave the game after getting their win. I suggested that I ask to be vigged and Roden says he can bp + bodyguard me to prevent me from dying. I point out that it doesn't make sense for vampires to be an anti-town faction if their role specifically mentions anti-town factions and vampires while the town pm simply says anti-town factions.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:53 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1081, Frozen Angel wrote:He had to stop here if all he wanted was to get rid of a vampire but then he outright claimed that he is town but he has an extra wincondition to get at least 1 vampire killed in addition to removing all threats to town.
Sucks for him then
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:55 am

Post by Shiro »

I kinda trust Dunn more than roden tbh.

Him coming in on me like that was pure town mindset
To me:
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:56 am

Post by Shiro »

Has Mastina said anything in your hood about all this?
To me:
About me:
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:57 am

Post by Dunnstral »

She said she was going to bed near the start of this
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:57 am

Post by Enchant »

Idk if it makes sense to be executioner in game with revives.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:59 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I didn't misunderstand anything that was exactly what I said?! I used an investigative action on you night 1, it hit swarm of bats you claimed that you have no anti-town utility, when we discussed it again and I claimed the flavor of it you checked with mod and a mod error was confirmed. That's all I said and you said again?
In post 1087, Dunnstral wrote:This should only affect roles such as tracker and watcher
talk more about this? which roles exactly should see a swarm of bats if they target you? Cause What I used on you was not a watcher or tracker.

And yes, the fact that you have ninja in your role is scummy. Why would a town player have such thing as role in the first place? lying or not.

But moving on from that I mentioned that mainly to say what lead to you flavor claiming that created this 1v1 between you and roden for us.

Roden claimed that immediately after it was mentioned you're a vampire but they didn't have to claim its their extra win condition if all they wanted was to get you killed. The fact he claimed a guilty on you was enough for that. What he did was being transparent with what that made their case less strong even against getting you killed in hopes that you're not the only vampire in game and giving you doubt that vampires might be good side aligned 3p. Which was a town play by him.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:59 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Dunn is it ok If I out rest of your role claim?

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:03 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1093, Frozen Angel wrote:I didn't misunderstand anything that was exactly what I said?! I used an investigative action on you night 1, it hit swarm of bats you claimed that you have no anti-town utility, when we discussed it again and I claimed the flavor of it you checked with mod and a mod error was confirmed. That's all I said and you said again?
In post 1087, Dunnstral wrote:This should only affect roles such as tracker and watcher
talk more about this? which roles exactly should see a swarm of bats if they target you? Cause What I used on you was not a watcher or tracker.
I'm saying that the swarm of bats should have only affected my use of the ninja. It should have been flavor text, so if I used my ninja and a tracker targeted me, instead of seeing 'no result' they're see 'a swarm of bats'. Other investigative abilities should have been able to affect me normally.

The error here is that it is instead being treated as a separate ability, instead of a modifier to ninja, so any investigative role that targets me returns the swarm of bats, and not related to the ninja activation.
In post 1093, Frozen Angel wrote:And yes, the fact that you have ninja in your role is scummy. Why would a town player have such thing as role in the first place? lying or not.
It is 1 point invested into the stealth tree, which has additional abilities that can benefit the town.
In post 1094, Frozen Angel wrote:Dunn is it ok If I out rest of your role claim?

Sure.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:09 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1089, Shiro wrote:I kinda trust Dunn more than roden tbh.

Him coming in on me like that was pure town mindset
Dunn stole your 1 shot engineer role last night with sneak tree ultimate. You have no engineer shots to use anymore but you wont know about it. and was pushing you to know what your role is.

He claimed he is a Joat with tracker watcher doctor and role block and he has to use them in that same order. He claimed he tracked gypyx (who we already know had no skill to use) night 1 and that he went nowhere. He claimed he watched my slot night 2 and no one visited me (still not proven wrong)

I also counterclaim that I'm an investigative joat but I have no restriction to use my skills in any particular order with actually similar powers to what he claimed. Roden also claimed investigative roles and I don't believe we have so many of same role in same alignment in game.

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:10 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Roden did not actually claim the same role
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:10 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 1096, Frozen Angel wrote:Dunn stole your 1 shot engineer role last night
Sucks to be him. It's used up xD
To me:
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:11 am

Post by Shiro »

But still all this started night 1, hasn't Mastina comented at all on all this?
To me:
About me:

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”