Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:07 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1144, Frozen Angel wrote:That doesn't answer all my question. It actually creates more

Also, ask this, please

3 - Will millers work against stuff like a gunsmith, etc too, or only cop as it normally is?

I also want everyone with mage first skill to claim that. I'm giving 24 hours for this.
if someone doesn't claim in this period and there is guilty on them, they are guilty and will die.

Just so if someone missed

False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:16 am

Post by jjh927 »

Okay LLD, so it's confirmed you're masons together, but can you maybe get a definition from Ginngie on EXACTLY what that means

like, is Titus confirmed to be town from your perspective, or is she confirmed to be not mafia, or do you just have a cool thread

Also do you intend to pop into the warrior hood at any point because I'd like to chat

"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:53 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 1176, jjh927 wrote:Okay LLD, so it's confirmed you're masons together, but can you maybe get a definition from Ginngie on EXACTLY what that means

like, is Titus confirmed to be town from your perspective, or is she confirmed to be not mafia, or do you just have a cool thread

Also do you intend to pop into the warrior hood at any point because I'd like to chat

oH RIGHT MY HOOD ACCESS FLIPPED WHEN i DIED.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1170, jjh927 wrote:Yes? Your role PM would still be the same, just with whatever else you got from the upgrade, unless you have been told EXPLICITLY that your ability has changed, and if so then that doesn't sound like much of an upgrade.

It just says upgraded so I think changed, but verifying with the mod.

Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:32 am

Post by jjh927 »

Yeah, your hood access flipped so continuing to pretend you aren't there is just bad manners

"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:35 am

Post by Roden »

In post 1157, jjh927 wrote:
@Roden

In post 1117, jjh927 wrote:
In post 1107, jjh927 wrote:Can someone, preferably Roden, just confirm whether Roden would leave the game in victory in the scenario that he achieved this side wincon?

Originally no, but I recently got an update from the mod and I don't see a reason not to share. I can choose to leave the game and immediately announce my win, or continue to play as town and announce my win in post game. I intended to do the latter since my upgrade is fun and I want to see if I can catch scum tonight.

However, the update makes it clear that I don't have to fulfill both wincons, just one of them. I'm assuming this is because I have to be on a vampire's wagon when they get elim'd for it to count. For instance, if I died beforehand and one of the vampires rolled scum instead of 3P, I wouldn't be able to win even if a scum vampire died if I had to fulfill both wincons. So it's a nice little QoL cushion.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:06 am

Post by Roden »

Btw, if you want proof that I'm not lying about vampires not being town-aligned: notice the absence of other vampires counter claiming my info and claiming to be town. Notice how Dunn ignored my suggestion to elim me and then rez me in order to peek at my alignment and wincon.

Additionally, I already explained in the hood why telling people to Rolestop me was a bad idea and purely anti-town. I also explained that I know trying to Vig a vampire is a
really
bad idea, but he's begging to get Vig'd now, which is odd if he's claiming to be town. Purposely killing a townie is bad play, but wanting to be Vig'd just gives me bad vibes. I theorized in the hood that shooting a vampire without using a Strongman shot would fail and instead spread vampirism, which made Dunn freeze up and come rushing in here to try to set me up in a bad light before I could even say anything. He's also been caught lying about multiple things now so...yeah, not looking good.

I recommend Masonizing Dunn, or just flipping one of us and then rezzing whoever flips town. But I'm very much against ever using a Vig shot there, please don't do it. If he's hostile 3P, let scum resolve him tonight and Strongman NK him.

Oh, idk if it got claimed here, but he's immune to investigative actions. I'm not sure if Masonizer is affected by that, but if it is it may as well be a guilty.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:32 am

Post by jjh927 »

My take is that it would be optimal to elim Dunn and see what he flips as, with the rather explicit notion that if he flips something that is not unambiguously scum then you better leave the game or we'll elim you next

Pretty strange that this is the second time I'm advocating for forcing Roden to remove himself from the game in 2 games. I hope this doesn't become a habit.

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:15 am

Post by mastina »

I will participate

I am town, and I have a lot to review and also to REVEAL, once I am home.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:40 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I haven't lied about anything
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:41 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1181, Roden wrote:notice the absence of other vampires counter claiming my info and claiming to be town.
There's no other vampires...
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:09 pm

Post by Titus »

The mod is refusing to be 100% clear on what copying would do.

My role pm lists the masonizer the passive and the upgrade. I recommend one person to try and copy me to see if it gets that or my upgraded ability.

I apologize if not clear today. I am coming down with something.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:12 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

It steals your primary ability.

If you started the game with the masonizer and the passive, then the masonizer is the primary ability.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:22 pm

Post by Titus »

Yes.

My pm is listed with 3 passive active and upgraded

Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:25 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

It should work then.

I believe that this will only work once, and so that only 1 person can become a masonizer. I also believe that the person who actually steals the role will not become confirmed town, only the person who is targeted by the role. You can double check that by asking the mod what would happen if your mason ability was swapped to mafia using your hidden role.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:25 pm

Post by Titus »

Active is primary is masonizer sorry
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:26 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1189, Dunnstral wrote:It should work then.

I believe that this will only work once, and so that only 1 person can become a masonizer. I also believe that the person who actually steals the role will not become confirmed town, only the person who is targeted by the role. You can double check that by asking the mod what would happen if your mason ability was swapped to mafia using your hidden role.
I asked similar. Mod said not public knowledge
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:30 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

So Dwlee's silence here indicates guilt, right?

Dwlee, if you're town, I recommend transferring 1 xp to titus and .5 xp to LLD before you get eliminated today.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:32 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1192, Dunnstral wrote:So Dwlee's silence here indicates guilt, right?

Dwlee, if you're town, I recommend transferring 1 xp to titus and .5 xp to LLD before you get eliminated today.
Either or is fine just split please
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:31 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

dON'T GIVE ME xp i'M ON 0 RN
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:44 pm

Post by Ginngie »

I'm still going to be giving the game attention, however I'll be checking in less frequently so you wont get responses as quick as I normally try to do. My brothers in town and haven't seen him in 5 years so I dont doubt ya'll will understand. I'll be fully focused again after Tuesday. Also you get a pagebottom votecount cuz I cant lurk for a pagetop.

3.03 Votecount

Dwlee99 - 2 (Shiro, Titus) E-4

Not Voting - 9 (Missing the fourest for the threes)

With
alive, it takes
to voted out.

At deadline,
Sandor Clegane
would be voted out.

Day Two's deadline is Tuesday, April 21st, @ 10:00 PM EST: (expired on 2022-04-21 21:00:00).

Todays Challenge is: Day 3 Challenge: In honor of MariaR's guacamole turning into chairs: Every 3rd post, post a chair. It must be a unique chair that hasn't been posted already (e.g. literally just post a chair it's nothing difficult)
-your first post of each day must state if you'd like to participate using the bold tag.
-your first post of each day counts towards your post total. So bold tag is Post 1, then post 2-3, then post 4 is the important one.
-You may give up 0.25 xp to retry the challenge if either you fail to bold tag the first post or fail the challenge outright.
-Retries are limited to once per Day phase.

Spoiler: Players still in Challenge
Dunnstral
Frozen Angel
Enchant
Yume
Titus
mastina
Last edited by Ginngie on Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:46 pm

Post by Ginngie »

3.04 Votecount

Dwlee99 - 2 (Shiro, Titus) E-4

Not Voting - 9 (Missing the fourest for the threes)

With
alive, it takes
to voted out.

At deadline,
Sandor Clegane
would be voted out.

Day Two's deadline is Tuesday, April 21st, @ 10:00 PM EST: (expired on 2022-04-21 21:00:00).

Todays Challenge is: Day 3 Challenge: In honor of MariaR's guacamole turning into chairs: Every 3rd post, post a chair. It must be a unique chair that hasn't been posted already (e.g. literally just post a chair it's nothing difficult)
-your first post of each day must state if you'd like to participate using the bold tag.
-your first post of each day counts towards your post total. So bold tag is Post 1, then post 2-3, then post 4 is the important one.
-You may give up 0.25 xp to retry the challenge if either you fail to bold tag the first post or fail the challenge outright.
-Retries are limited to once per Day phase.

Spoiler: Players still in Challenge
Dunnstral
Frozen Angel
Enchant
Yume
Titus
mastina
Last edited by Ginngie on Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:01 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 1184, Dunnstral wrote:I haven't lied about anything
You tried to tell everyone that I claimed that a vampire faction existed. This can be proven to be false by either Angel or Mastina though, since they can confirm I never said that and that I even clarified this to you in the hood. So yeah, you not only lied, but you did so in bad faith.
In post 1185, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1181, Roden wrote:notice the absence of other vampires counter claiming my info and claiming to be town.
There's no other vampires...
I know this to be untrue.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:14 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

You said that vampires were group scum or 3p

Considering we have 1 mafia flip already and they're not a vampire, yeah, that means vampire faction
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:25 pm

Post by Roden »

Are you serious

You realize group scum can consist of generally evil fantasy creatures and characters, right? Or are you suggesting that the entire scum team are all Changelings/affiliated with Changelings, since that was Gypy's flip?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”