GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2022 7:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

[3] Not_Mafia: ShadowGirl, tictac, Not_Mafia
[2] ShadowGirl: Roden, Enchant
[1] tictac: DkKoba

[1] Not voting: marcistar

With 7 players alive, 4 votes are needed for an elimination.

D3: deadline: (expired on 2022-04-15 04:25:15)
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2022 7:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

marcistar has been prodded for inactivity
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2022 8:56 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

As if I, of all cows, am going to fall for a fake hammer
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:30 pm

Post by tictac »

i don't know any other cows.
maybe u are the most gullible one?
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:32 pm

Post by tictac »

in other news, i think shadowgirl would have hammered u by now if she wanted to.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:34 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Maybe we're both scum
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:34 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1854, tictac wrote:i don't know any other cows.
You need to get out more
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:38 pm

Post by tictac »

it's corona time dochakno
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:52 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

In post 1856, Not_Mafia wrote:Maybe we're both scum
Nice try for when you flip scum, but no.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:00 pm

Post by Enchant »

no u
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:01 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1859, ShadowGirl wrote:
[img]https://c.tenor.com/g7nzxqrG9GIAAAAC/gi ... an.gif[img][/img][/img]
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:02 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1859, ShadowGirl wrote:
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:21 pm

Post by tictac »

imma just gonna pretend i tried to set shadow up 4 another fakehammer there.
yes, that is what happened.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:29 pm

Post by tictac »

UNVOTE:
i think i actually need to brain
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 7:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Seeking an replacement for marcistar

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Mathblade replaces marcistar

- Bunno
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

Hey hey catching up. Seven alive so one of NM/ Shadow are probably scum

Someone wanna catch me up on the cases?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:04 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1361, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Guiltylion was found dead this night.

Their role was
Town Mason

Day 2 has begun and will end in (expired on 2022-04-08 13:15:24)
Looking through VCs and deaths we likely have two conf town. One in a mason and one in a vig shot.

Can we block this and win?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

Being a normal game vigs can’t be scum aligned
And masons can’t be scum aligned.

Mason and vig claim and talk it out. Then we win?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 767, GuiltyLion wrote:ok so here's a readslist with a small bit of explanation but I don't have a ton of energy for it

order within the groups does not matter at all, just tiers

town: {tictac, roden, marci}
probtown: {koba, dwlee, gamma}
fuck if I know: {HEM, chaos}
scummy: {NK15, shadowgirl}
scum: {meuh}

tictac feels like the most pure slot in the game, roden again just 0% chance of defending me like that as scum, marci's star maybe falling off a tiny bit as of late but I don't see her as aligned with Meuh and I still very much think Meuh is scum

I liked a lot of Dwlee's later posting the past few days and I'm also thinking I'd trust a town!Koba to sort them in the hood. Koba is only not highest town tier by virtue of general paranoia of their scumgame, they're easily the most take charge person in the game here and I don't really object to most of what they've said - they have the wrong conclusions on roden/GL dynamic but I don't fault them for how they reached those conclusions. gamma I am iffy on, I felt a more strong dislike of his posting around the time of E-1-gate but when I challenged myself today to evaluate their explanation/justifications in response to me and others I don't really see any scumtells there and I do think his vibes don't fit what I've felt from his scumgame vibewise

HEM, I see where Roden's coming from and it does feel like at times he's tweaked his story slightly to serve whatever his current agenda is, but it's not contradictory in a fully scummy way and his SR on me clicked a bit more when I understood that his real objections were to me parking a 'safe' vote on Dwlee, I don't think that's inherently wrong to be suspicious of. waiting on more from him though

Chaos I've liked what he's posted but he isn't posting enough of it for a real townread, and if I'm looking for scum on my wagon he's in the pool of potential candidates

NK15 I think has been pushing a lot of bullshit and doing it in this extremely obstinate/confident way that I think feels surface-level town in a "it seems like his beliefs are genuine!" sense but doesn't actually demonstrate an evolving/sorting mind. like his entire gamestate view has been oriented around me being scum from the very start and has not once significantly deviated nor reassessed (I know he very briefly voted Koba but I think that was for show), and I also think he's a smarter dude than to genuinely believe in assigning scumreads to everyone who townread me like he did in . no evidence in my mind of him not playing to suit an agenda. also I think the initial fixation on the traitor talk was odd and possibly informed of presence of a traitor in the game. would lim with no mercy

ShadowGirl is kind of a POE pick but I don't think she's actually done anything townie? like she's giving reasonable seeming Opinions on stuff but none of it has once struck me as something that would be out of range of being faked by a capable wolf. I'm least sure of this read but I got a lot of town vibes elsewhere and she hasn't felt townie enough herself to dislodge anyone else

Meuh just feels like scum to me. not all that engaged, surface level reads/analysis, is a bizarre post like she's clearly sheeping tictac, why play the "I didn't
say
I agree with tictac!!" card in response to Koba's question??
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1791, Roden wrote:I'm pretty sure we just win now, don't we? We have three conftowns: me, Koba, and whoever the Vig is. Idk why they didn't kill any claimed roles but uh, I'm gonna still try to win if you just keep me around.
So sounds like Roden is a mason.

Why is Koba conf?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1803, ShadowGirl wrote:I am truly shocked that neither of our two PR roles died?? I'm trying to understand what the play was.
In post 1700, DkKoba wrote:shadow I did answer. you dont like the answer because it requires effort. I intentionally always do this when someone tries to push me to out reads list when i dont want to at the time.

read my ISO and my reads are fairly clear.
I can reply to this now that the Day was over; I did see that you put some reads information in your posts in that Day, I had purposely phrased my question to Dwlee in that way because I was hoping they might be inclined to answer it.
In post 1791, Roden wrote:I'm pretty sure we just win now, don't we? We have three conftowns: me, Koba, and whoever the Vig is. Idk why they didn't kill any claimed roles but uh, I'm gonna still try to win if you just keep me around.
Is there any possibility of something wacky like a Serial Killer in place of the vig?

@DkKoba: did you get any significant results last night? Should we continue to massclaim?
The game should have at least one Mafia or Werewolf group (of at least two members). In mini games (at most 13 players), there must be exactly one such group, with no third parties. In large games (at least 14 players), a second anti-town group can be given a separate Mafia family name, or can be a Werewolf group, and there should be no more than two mafia/werewolf factions, and no more than one Serial Killer.

SK is not a thing per the wiki
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

Kinda surprised no vig claim yet unless I missed it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:20 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

In post 1871, MathBlade wrote:
So sounds like Roden is a mason.

Why is Koba conf?
Koba and Dwlee were neighbours. On D2, Koba claimed Rolecop and they got only a 'Neighbour' result on them and that Dwlee had claimed roaming doctor to them in the neighbourhood private thread. Dwlee was voted as mafia, so that indicates that Koba is town.

There is no one that has currently claimed vig.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”