NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

[2] Not_Mafia: ShadowGirl, Not_Mafia
[2] ShadowGirl: Roden, DkKoba

[3] Not voting: MathBlade, tictac, Enchant

With 7 players alive, 4 votes are needed for an elimination.

D3: deadline: (expired on 2022-04-15 04:25:15)
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:25 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

In post 1882, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1490, DkKoba wrote:this is why i outted you roden rofl
I have 0 patience for clears who play like you do when im busy fucking up scum
My legacy is tictac + chaos, if either are a miss, shadowgirl should be a hit.
Cool Koba traitor with Shadowgirl looks real legit due to Rule of 3
Is this the only link that you've made up? Do you actually have any case against me? Do you have any opinions on the other two players or only me, because I currently have votes?
In post 1905, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1902, tictac wrote:
In post 1899, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1898, tictac wrote:
In post 1892, MathBlade wrote:two scum hood
doesn't seem to me a thing that might exist.
can u cite a game where one did?
I have to head to a dr appt but I repped into a game where I was traitor scum and had a hood with my buddy.
i'm not in a hurry
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=87284&user_select%5B%5D=32319

There you go

Like I am much more sure on Koba but will compromise to where Roden wants.
I find it shady that you're trying to put all of the responsibility of the (mis)elimination choice on Roden so that your hands are clean.
In post 1704, Roden wrote:
In post 1703, Roden wrote:No, it was to fake spew Dwlee as town. I faked a slip to draw attention away from my scum buddies and create fake associatives with town. I mainly did so because my slot was doomed even if I bussed Dwlee, but it wasn't true the other way around.

This isn't happening with you vs Dwlee because you both opened today attacking each other. If Dwlee is scum I think it's reasonable to think they would try to fake spew.
Meant to add: who would benefit from pushing Dwlee now?
Greeting pushed Dwlee based no actual read information. They could not give me any reasoning as to why they believed DkKoba's claim, as if they knew Dwlee was going to flip scum and could be certain of the town cred so they had no need to actually say anything.

There has been next to no productive content from the lurky Chaos/Greeting/NM slot. What has Greeting and NM contributed at all?
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:27 am

Post by Enchant »

I think it's opposite and gives point's instead.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:28 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

In post 1927, Enchant wrote:I think it's opposite and gives point's instead.
How so?
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:30 am

Post by Enchant »

Idk i am not on like people with long reads and reasonings why they vote, just for sake of kill of blatant maf.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:35 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

In post 1929, Enchant wrote:Idk i am not on like people with long reads and reasonings why they vote, just for sake of kill of blatant maf.
But Greeting gave no reasoning for their belief. There was no mention of hood, or meta, or anything. I'm not calling them scummy because they didn't give an essay. They gave zero reasoning. Nor did they provide any reads about anyone else other than saying that Roden is town because he's a mason. They provided no reads content at all.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:44 am

Post by Enchant »

Because Dwlee was blatant evil for everyone who can answer "2+2"

Also answer is 5.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:54 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

In post 1931, Enchant wrote:Because Dwlee was blatant evil for everyone who can answer "2+2"

Also answer is 5.
So by your own logic they should have been able to give come up with at least one thing to say as a read on them.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:55 am

Post by Enchant »

Well ye
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:56 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

In post 1933, Enchant wrote:Well ye
And yet they didn't...
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:16 am

Post by Roden »

In post 1929, Enchant wrote:Idk i am not on like people with long reads and reasonings why they vote, just for sake of kill of blatant maf.
This is actually why I'm currently pushing Shadow.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:26 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

In post 1935, Roden wrote:
I'm not going to let lurk scum get off easy. It was a struggle to get Chaos to say anything and there has been no reads content from that slot since then.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:30 pm

Post by Roden »

I meant your posts regarding Dwlee.

They knew Koba was going to push them on Day 2 if one of the suspected Masons died. They also knew they'd likely lose a 1v1 with Koba, since Koba's good at throwing their weight around and pushing elims through + they were generally more town read. So if they know they're going down, I feel confident they're gonna tell their scum buddies to bus and get as much town cred as they can possibly get from their elim. Which is why I think it's telling that you tried to solve and incriminate Dwlee more than anyone else.

Your push on the Greeting slot is scummy because it's the perfect position for a deep wolf to take. You're on the wagon but shading Greeting for being "too confident" that Dwlee flips red. It sets you up to have a reason to push the slot and look solvey going into the next day.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:37 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1924, Roden wrote:
In post 1919, DkKoba wrote:Mathblade, why are you hard softing vig?
In post 1910, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1365, Dwlee99 wrote:Koba's been ignoring me in neighborhood
VOTE: Koba
This came first
In post 1912, MathBlade wrote:You have your OOO wrong Roden

Dwlee claimed Koba ignoring then Koba claimed mason open in the thread

This gives scum kill cover and allows reaction testing for the second masons as evidenced by lack of mason death scum didnt know
Koba crumbed Day 1 that they had already discussed the possibility of me and GL being Masons.
Ahh then it’s me who has things OOO.

I still find Koba sus but it’s not as airtight as I thought.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1926, ShadowGirl wrote:
In post 1882, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1490, DkKoba wrote:this is why i outted you roden rofl
I have 0 patience for clears who play like you do when im busy fucking up scum
My legacy is tictac + chaos, if either are a miss, shadowgirl should be a hit.
Cool Koba traitor with Shadowgirl looks real legit due to Rule of 3
Is this the only link that you've made up? Do you actually have any case against me? Do you have any opinions on the other two players or only me, because I currently have votes?
In post 1905, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1902, tictac wrote:
In post 1899, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1898, tictac wrote:
In post 1892, MathBlade wrote:two scum hood
doesn't seem to me a thing that might exist.
can u cite a game where one did?
I have to head to a dr appt but I repped into a game where I was traitor scum and had a hood with my buddy.
i'm not in a hurry
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=87284&user_select%5B%5D=32319

There you go

Like I am much more sure on Koba but will compromise to where Roden wants.
I find it shady that you're trying to put all of the responsibility of the (mis)elimination choice on Roden so that your hands are clean.
In post 1704, Roden wrote:
In post 1703, Roden wrote:No, it was to fake spew Dwlee as town. I faked a slip to draw attention away from my scum buddies and create fake associatives with town. I mainly did so because my slot was doomed even if I bussed Dwlee, but it wasn't true the other way around.

This isn't happening with you vs Dwlee because you both opened today attacking each other. If Dwlee is scum I think it's reasonable to think they would try to fake spew.
Meant to add: who would benefit from pushing Dwlee now?
Greeting pushed Dwlee based no actual read information. They could not give me any reasoning as to why they believed DkKoba's claim, as if they knew Dwlee was going to flip scum and could be certain of the town cred so they had no need to actually say anything.

There has been next to no productive content from the lurky Chaos/Greeting/NM slot. What has Greeting and NM contributed at all?
I am not sure what you’re talking about with “made up link”. I didn’t post any hyperlinks. I suspect Koba. Koba listed three people who could be scum. More often than not one of those three is scum. Is it foolproof, no? Is it a good place to start when I haven’t read? Yes.

I am not putting all responsibility on Roden. I am merely deferring to the person who is read and town. I don’t have a good reason you’re town and you’re a viable partner of Koba’s so compromising here makes sense until I can read the game especially when it might be elo.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:42 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1935, Roden wrote:
I am confused by this topic. Can someone eli5?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:01 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 1938, MathBlade wrote:
This came first

This gives scum kill cover and allows reaction testing for the second masons as evidenced by lack of mason death scum didnt know
Koba crumbed Day 1 that they had already discussed the possibility of me and GL being Masons.

I think if Koba is scum and Shadow flips town, then they still lose in ELO. We have too many clears for them to survive a vote at that point. Plus I don't see why Koba doesn't NK me if they're scum.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1941, Roden wrote:
In post 1938, MathBlade wrote:
This came first

I think if Koba is scum and Shadow flips town, then they still lose in ELO. We have too many clears for them to survive a vote at that point. Plus I don't see why Koba doesn't NK me if they're scum.
Can you elaborate the clears? I only know of you and the vig whoever they are.

From the POV of a Townie who is not the vig and if three scum we have to hit today or lose
From the POV of a Townie who is not the vig and two scum we have one miselim

From the POV of a Townie who is the vig you’re the only clear which means if it’s elo I vote with you no matter what or we lose.

Btw spiritual vote on Shadow until I see the VC
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

And I am afraid I can only theorize as to why you aren’t dead.

As it’s a normal could be scum were vig hunting or PR hunting or your reads end of yesterday were bad.

Koba scum is a wild card but I think if I am right and vig shot NK15 then HEM really points to Koba scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Intent to E-1 ShadowGirl
GTKAS -- MathBlade
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:18 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

In post 1939, MathBlade wrote:I am not sure what you’re talking about with “made up link”. I didn’t post any hyperlinks. I suspect Koba. Koba listed three people who could be scum. More often than not one of those three is scum. Is it foolproof, no? Is it a good place to start when I haven’t read? Yes.

I am not putting all responsibility on Roden. I am merely deferring to the person who is read and town. I don’t have a good reason you’re town and you’re a viable partner of Koba’s so compromising here makes sense until I can read the game especially when it might be elo.
You want to vote me out based on that you think Koba is scum. So why are you not voting Koba right now? That's why it's a made up link because you don't actually have any case against me, other than supposing that I am scum with Koba - based on what?
In post 1937, Roden wrote:I meant your posts regarding Dwlee.

They knew Koba was going to push them on Day 2 if one of the suspected Masons died. They also knew they'd likely lose a 1v1 with Koba, since Koba's good at throwing their weight around and pushing elims through + they were generally more town read. So if they know they're going down, I feel confident they're gonna tell their scum buddies to bus and get as much town cred as they can possibly get from their elim. Which is why I think it's telling that you tried to solve and incriminate Dwlee more than anyone else.

Your push on the Greeting slot is scummy because it's the perfect position for a deep wolf to take. You're on the wagon but shading Greeting for being "too confident" that Dwlee flips red. It sets you up to have a reason to push the slot and look solvey going into the next day.
That slot - Chaos - was my preferred D1 elimination. I was pushing that slot on D1, so it is not that I suddenly decided that they were scummy on D2. And of course as town I want to get more info for town, particularly from the slot that did so little in D1 and was doing nothing in D2.

If I have to flip town today so town can wake up to how absolutely lurky and scummy the Chaos/Greeting/NM slot is so that town can ultimately win, then I will accept that, so we don't mess up in the end game.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:21 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

And I am a Vanilla Townie.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I am not voting Koba right now because the reason I scumread them would be they are a traitor mechanically more likely than group scum.

This if my theory is correct would also be elo. However my theory may not be correct so I want time to validate and see it.

Based on the vote spread and how neither of you are hammered it’s likely TVS / SVT or SVS

For those reasons I am not interested in a counter wagon.

I have my opinion but it’s not strong enough to rah rah tunnel.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I don’t have to rush and there’s time for me to catch up but and the same time leave impressions as to where I am. That way I can come at this in the best way possible.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:49 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

In post 1947, MathBlade wrote:This if my theory is correct would also be elo. However my theory may not be correct so I want time to validate and see it.
For today being ELO is the math that there's 1 traitor + 1 scum left and then if there's a mislim today and then the vig also shooting wrong in the night?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”