Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 2:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1151, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1144, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 471, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
[6] GuiltyLion: Dwlee99, Not Known 15, humaneatingmonkey, DkKoba, ChaosOmega, Gamma Emerald
[3] Meuh: tictac, marcistar, GuiltyLion
[1] Dwlee99: Testarossa
[1] tictac: Meuh
[1] humaneatingmonkey: Roden

With 12 players alive, 7 votes are needed for an elimination.

D1: deadline: (expired on 2022-03-29 21:32:48)
In post 1142, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
[4] humaneatingmonkey: Not Known 15, Gamma Emerald, Roden, Meuh
[3] Meuh: marcistar, GuiltyLion, DkKoba
[2] ChaosOmega: tictac, ShadowGirl
[1] Not Known 15: humaneatingmonkey
[1] Gamma Emerald: ChaosOmega

[1] Not voting: Dwlee99

With 12 players alive, 7 votes are needed for an elimination.

D1: deadline: (expired on 2022-03-29 21:32:48)
pay attention
what I see here is a lot of slots avoiding a Meuh wagon. I don't think anyone who has voted Meuh in either of these VCs is scum looking to take advantage of her. and I think Gamma looks especially odd in this light, when did he develop a scumread on HEM and why? Like is it really just ? And I don't buy the meme reason to avoid give Meuh a "d1 pass" either, and interactions between them are stilted as well
GL suspected Gamma (who is Enchant)
HEM suspected Koba.

Koba Enchant is also a possibility.

Brain is confused.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:09 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

In post 2024, MathBlade wrote:What about tictac and Enchant?
I just would think either me or NM would have been hammered already earlier in the day? Or by now? NM already was up to 3 votes before you replaced in, so if it was about prolonging the day to sussing out a vig claim between NM/me/you(/marci), then one of tictac or Enchant would have asked for a claim from NM? Given that there was no ask for a claim, then it would indicate scum would know that there's no information to be gained from bothering to ask NM (which leans to me to NM being one of the scum). Just the fact of if both me and NM are both town, then voting out either of us - and that we'll flip town - already sets up an easy vote for the following day and tictac doesn't need to get into it with you so aggressively, when they can just cruise through into the next day, since at the point before they were arguing you, you were leaning towards me thinking I was scum, so tictac+Enchant could just have voted out NM and then gone for me next day, with you (? if vig) shooting DkKoba in the night. Or otherwise if now they are just trying to completely stay off the mislimmed wagon so that it's you/Roden/DkKoba/NM if on me, or then me/NM's self vote + 2 others that are not them on NM wagon?

That's the stream of consciousness my brain gave me before sleep so apologies if it's a mess lol

So I'm not saying it's not a possible team, but in terms of possibilities, this feels to me, on the less likely side in terms of the logic of what is happening right now. But if you have some insights on why you think that tictac+Enchant makes more sense to you, I'm happy to hear it.
In post 2025, MathBlade wrote:GL suspected Gamma (who is Enchant)
HEM suspected Koba.

Koba Enchant is also a possibility.

Brain is confused.
But then why does confirmed town Roden survive N2 over not confirmed HEM, who had similar suspicions on Koba/Enchant?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Because PR hunting or vig hunting or Roden didn’t suspect Koba because of the “clear”? Not sure

None of this adds up.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 3:55 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

In post 2027, MathBlade wrote:Because PR hunting or vig hunting or Roden didn’t suspect Koba because of the “clear”? Not sure

None of this adds up.
There was no second kill during N1, so I don't know how logical it would be for scum to speculate on there being a vig with no evidence of that? PR hunting also doesn't make as much sense to me when the mason/confirmed town just feels so powerful, and I don't see scum fearing a possible doctor protect on Roden because if there was a doctor then they would likely have counterclaimed Dwlee on D2. So that means Roden is a very possible choice N2.

And Roden was so adamant on Enchant at the end of D2:
In post 1783, Roden wrote:Please flip Enchant tomorrow, thanks.
And Roden is far more likely to get sheeped/be a town leader than HEM due to being confirmed town, so if it's tictac+Enchant then I don't see why HEM gets picked over Roden.

So under a tictac+NM scum team, I feel like the likely plan was for Roden to lead an Enchant mislim, which is someone out of the remaining players I don't think anyone was super townreading them - outside of tictac. I think that plan got messed up when I voted Greeting and then Roden ended up voting me and D3 instead becoming this 1vs1 between me and NM.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:09 pm

Post by Enchant »

Why anyone would reveal self as Doctor, when Dwlee99 was blatant scum and dying like 99%
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

i want to lim in tictac or shadowgirl here
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2029, Enchant wrote:Why anyone would reveal self as Doctor, when Dwlee99 was blatant scum and dying like 99%
I am confused by your question. I did a search and Dwlee claimed simple doctor.

What are you referring to?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2030, DkKoba wrote:i want to lim in tictac or shadowgirl here
Why ShadowGirl? I am not seeing her as scummy.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:39 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 2031, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2029, Enchant wrote:Why anyone would reveal self as Doctor, when Dwlee99 was blatant scum and dying like 99%

Shadow said that Doctor would CC Dwlee if existed.

But there's no point in that.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:39 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 2032, MathBlade wrote:
Why not?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2034, Enchant wrote:
Why not?
Because she seems transparently Townie and one of the few people solving.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2033, Enchant wrote:
In post 2031, MathBlade wrote:

Shadow said that Doctor would CC Dwlee if existed.

But there's no point in that.
I will have to find this area and look at it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:44 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 2035, MathBlade wrote:
Why not?
Of course, it's her head in risk of choping.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:45 am

Post by Enchant »

Also about NM.

He mostly unvotes self if there's risk of elim or ELO.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2037, Enchant wrote:
In post 2035, MathBlade wrote:
Why not?
Of course, it's her head in risk of choping.
Who do you think makes sense with Shadowgirl?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

Please explain. They don’t seem like a viable pairing.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:13 am

Post by Enchant »

If i knew, i would already vote.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2041, Enchant wrote:If i knew, i would already vote.
Can you go into more detail about what you’re thinking on each viable partner then?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:28 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

I feel like that's a misrep of early D2, as there was a point even you believed Dwlee could be telling the truth. Obviously in hindsight it feels easy to say it was a sure thing by the end of the day, but that's not what the vibe was in the beginning of the day. Anyways, that was a sub point of my post, in that I was trying to understand why Roden would still be alive today over HEM. Why do you think Roden is still alive today, then?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2043, ShadowGirl wrote:
I feel like that's a misrep of early D2, as there was a point even you believed Dwlee could be telling the truth. Obviously in hindsight it feels easy to say it was a sure thing by the end of the day, but that's not what the vibe was in the beginning of the day. Anyways, that was a sub point of my post, in that I was trying to understand why Roden would still be alive today over HEM. Why do you think Roden is still alive today, then?
What’s a sub point?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:30 am

Post by Enchant »

I will get banned for that.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:35 am

Post by Enchant »

Just in a case, i would shot Roden as scum. Obviously.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2045, Enchant wrote:
Confused why would you get banned for answering a question?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:43 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

In post 2044, MathBlade wrote:What’s a sub point?
In that the main point of my post was that I don't see why Roden would not have been shot on N2. I just don't know reasonable it would be to not shoot him due to a doctor assumption.
In post 2045, Enchant wrote:
In post 2043, ShadowGirl wrote:I feel like that's a misrep of early D2, as there was a point even you believed Dwlee could be telling the truth. Obviously in hindsight it feels easy to say it was a sure thing by the end of the day, but that's not what the vibe was in the beginning of the day. Anyways, that was a sub point of my post, in that I was trying to understand why Roden would still be alive today over HEM. Why do you think Roden is still alive today, then?
You will get banned for saying why you think Roden is alive over HEM?
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:50 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

In post 2038, Enchant wrote:Also about NM.

He mostly unvotes self if there's risk of elim or ELO.
And he didn't? So he must feel pretty safe (being scum) - and which if there were two scum on the wagon, then there would be every reason to think he wasn't at risk. Or that if he did flip, it would benefit who was on the wagon.
In post 1851, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
[3] Not_Mafia: ShadowGirl,
tictac, Not_Mafia

[2] ShadowGirl: Roden, Enchant
[1] tictac: DkKoba

[1] Not voting: marcistar

With 7 players alive, 4 votes are needed for an elimination.

D3: deadline: (expired on 2022-04-15 04:25:15)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”