Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2075 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:30 am

Post by Enchant »

Let's just say, it's all pointless. I will follow Roden word regardless.

Either he vote scum and it's cool, or i will have hard time in voting, because scum will of course ship Roden on town, but ignore my blabbering.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

[2] Not_Mafia: ShadowGirl, Not_Mafia
[2] ShadowGirl: Roden, DkKoba
[1] MathBlade: tictac

[2] Not voting: MathBlade, Enchant

With 7 players alive, 4 votes are needed for an elimination.

D3: deadline: (expired on 2022-04-15 04:25:15)
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:12 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

In post 2074, MathBlade wrote:Why are you defending tictac here?

None of that makes any sense. Why is tictac preemptively defending against you when I don’t think these people are players. Should be just a simple “dude is talking about wrong game” why the defense? Did you read the post?
I'm not defending them, it's the opposite. I'm saying that he's likely trying to preemptively discredit me if I call them out for voting me on of the basis of sheeping Roden and no other reason because from what I understand of the quoted post, their point is that 'sheeping confirmed town is a totally valid strategy'.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Not_Mafia has been prodded for inactivity
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2077, ShadowGirl wrote:

None of that makes any sense. Why is tictac preemptively defending against you when I don’t think these people are players. Should be just a simple “dude is talking about wrong game” why the defense? Did you read the post?
I'm not defending them, it's the opposite. I'm saying that he's likely trying to preemptively discredit me if I call them out for voting me on of the basis of sheeping Roden and no other reason because from what I understand of the quoted post, their point is that 'sheeping confirmed town is a totally valid strategy'.
Wait so why is sheeping conf town valid when tictac does it but bad if I do it?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:45 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

In post 2079, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2077, ShadowGirl wrote:

Wait so why is sheeping conf town valid when tictac does it but bad if I do it?
I didn't say that at all? I think you're getting confused with what I'm saying: I was pointing out that tictac preemptively whipped out a self meta of himself before I had even said anything, where in another game (as per the quote) he had sheeped a confirmed town (as town alignment), so that I can't say that it's scummy for him to sheep in this game. Because if tictac wants to vote me, he has to backtrack from his earlier self in the day where he showed that he believes me over NM and thus needs to find a reason of why to vote me now, hence the sheeping reasoning.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:14 am

Post by Roden »

Sorry I was gone for a bit, personal stuff came up and took all my attention.

Ok so, the reason I say that we have enough clears to just win this is because we have a Mason, a Rolecop, and a Vig. Further, and Shadow has actually already explained this, Enchant is spewed town by scum choosing to keep me alive. I was heavily tunneled on the slot since the second half of Day 1, and I'm conftown, so Enchant had multiple reasons to kill me if he was scum. And tbh, it wouldn't have looked bad for him at all to kill me since conftowns are expected to die. So I don't think it even makes sense as a gambit to try to fake spew himself as town by keeping me around.

Koba being alive as well only makes sense in two worlds. Either they're scum, or they were Roleblocked. And I really don't think they're scum, the Day 2 play is just flashy and unnecessary if it was a bus the whole time. Plus it was way too early, I think Koba knows that they need a reason to still be alive if they're scum, also I'm pretty sure they kill me instead of PR hunting. So I think they're just Roleblocked and that's why they don't have any results. If town, scum kind of does want to keep them around since it makes them look suspicious.

So, from my perspective, we have three cleared players: Koba, Enchant, and myself. If Enchant is not the Vig, then we have four cleared players and it's impossible for scum to win. I think it's better for the Vig to claim before ELO but that's just me.

I still want to vote Shadow, since she has essentially claimed VT by offering to get voted out to clear the 1v1 dispute between her and NM. I also think her flip would give us the most info, since there are associatives with other players there while NM has...literally nothing. Honestly I'm not really sure why they're competing wagons in the first place.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:18 am

Post by Roden »

Also, Math vs Tictac is interesting and I don't think it's SvS. I've town read both slots for most of the game, so it could just be TvT, but I think I'm wrong about one of them unless the exact team is Shadow/NM.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:22 am

Post by Roden »

I know I just said I want to elim Shadow, but I've been very tempted to just vote out NM. Two replacements for that slot, only for the third player to take over and just refuse to play. It's annoying and makes the slot nearly impossible to read. Thinking it over some more, I don't think NM should ever go to ELO.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:23 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

It won't be ELO if we eliminate shadowgirl
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:35 am

Post by Roden »

Can we get some actual game-advancing content please
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:36 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

No
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:53 am

Post by Roden »

Idk if that counts as a prod dodge then
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:55 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I think it does
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:12 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2081, Roden wrote:Sorry I was gone for a bit, personal stuff came up and took all my attention.

Ok so, the reason I say that we have enough clears to just win this is because we have a Mason, a Rolecop, and a Vig. Further, and Shadow has actually already explained this, Enchant is spewed town by scum choosing to keep me alive. I was heavily tunneled on the slot since the second half of Day 1, and I'm conftown, so Enchant had multiple reasons to kill me if he was scum. And tbh, it wouldn't have looked bad for him at all to kill me since conftowns are expected to die. So I don't think it even makes sense as a gambit to try to fake spew himself as town by keeping me around.

Koba being alive as well only makes sense in two worlds. Either they're scum, or they were Roleblocked. And I really don't think they're scum, the Day 2 play is just flashy and unnecessary if it was a bus the whole time. Plus it was way too early, I think Koba knows that they need a reason to still be alive if they're scum, also I'm pretty sure they kill me instead of PR hunting. So I think they're just Roleblocked and that's why they don't have any results. If town, scum kind of does want to keep them around since it makes them look suspicious.

So, from my perspective, we have three cleared players: Koba, Enchant, and myself. If Enchant is not the Vig, then we have four cleared players and it's impossible for scum to win. I think it's better for the Vig to claim before ELO but that's just me.

I still want to vote Shadow, since she has essentially claimed VT by offering to get voted out to clear the 1v1 dispute between her and NM. I also think her flip would give us the most info, since there are associatives with other players there while NM has...literally nothing. Honestly I'm not really sure why they're competing wagons in the first place.
I get this and it’s where I started but I think there’s a dilemma you haven’t considered.

Assume Koba is town and you’re town. Assume Koba was roleblocked/interfered with.
Why is Koba not dead?

This would also have to imply that Koba’s reads are bad.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:15 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1490, DkKoba wrote:this is why i outted you roden rofl
I have 0 patience for clears who play like you do when im busy fucking up scum
My legacy is tictac + chaos, if either are a miss, shadowgirl should be a hit.
Their legacy reads are here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

So realistically I think strictly mechanically Dwlee claimed doctor in a setup with a known vig.

Dwlee is a competent scum player so they don’t claim doctor without a damn good reason to.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:20 pm

Post by MathBlade »

What’s really troublesome is that a vig hasn’t claimed so I am going to see if maybe there’s another way this death could happen if I am not a vig. If I am a vig please disregard this.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 650, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 649, ShadowGirl wrote:
In post 645, Dwlee99 wrote:I made no posts between these two. Koba just made a joke about not listening to other people at all when I asked them to consider they could be wrong :^)
Do you mind giving me your current reads of the players (town/scum/null)?

@tictac: Do you mind giving me your thoughts on my other post to you, re: Meuh?
HEM/Gamma scum

NK/Marci/Koba one scum
Tic Tac and Koba looking mighty spicy
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2089, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2081, Roden wrote:Sorry I was gone for a bit, personal stuff came up and took all my attention.

I get this and it’s where I started but I think there’s a dilemma you haven’t considered.

Assume Koba is town and you’re town. Assume Koba was roleblocked/interfered with.
Why is Koba not dead?

This would also have to imply that Koba’s reads are bad.
almost like

the reason i stopped pushing chaos slot
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:35 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1196, ShadowGirl wrote:
In post 1188, DkKoba wrote:who cares abt claims
(raises hand in boomer)
I can see there's not one single mechplay thing we're gonna agree on lol
I don’t see why Shadowgirl takes this stance end of D1 as scum.

I kinda think we’re looking at Koba and TicTac.

TicTac pushes me to see if he can get a reaction Koba can analyze to get a claim or not from me.

TicTac and Koba are likely torn as to whether the vig is in me/Enchant/NM.

Roden was kept around not because Enchant read (but I agree Enchant is probably town) but because he’ll defend Koba.

This solve also matches the gamestall rule.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2085, Roden wrote:Can we get some actual game-advancing content please
thats a full read, what more do you need?

NM can be read tonally fairly easily and i am leaning them town atm
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2095, MathBlade wrote:
(raises hand in boomer)

TicTac pushes me to see if he can get a reaction Koba can analyze to get a claim or not from me.

Roden was kept around not because Enchant read (but I agree Enchant is probably town) but because he’ll defend Koba.

the issue with your theory is

that I know exactly who the vig is.
retired
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2097, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2095, MathBlade wrote:
(raises hand in boomer)

the issue with your theory is

that I know exactly who the vig is.
Maybe you do now. Maybe I played this wrong (and this is still not a claim).

But I think you didn’t at the point tictac pushed me. And that’s not something you can prove or deny.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Like you ping me so hard as scum Koba. In all worlds even where your reads are atrocious you should be dead.

The exception to that would be if a protective exists which would match Dwlee’s fake doctor claim

But then we’d have a rolecop protective vig and masons which is way too much power for a mini normal.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”