DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2125 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2121, ShadowGirl wrote:
In post 2105, DkKoba wrote:theories that dont fit will naturally have holes and I will happily expose them all :) now help me kill shadowgirl, the scum who thought I was going to just tunnel the same reads and would never flip onto her.
What? We've been clashing all game. If I'm scum, why would I think that you're more likely to be on my side over HEM, who has been townreading me and I have gotten along with super well all game? I can't see what is logical about me as scum keeping you around over HEM.
In post 2091, MathBlade wrote:So realistically I think strictly mechanically Dwlee claimed doctor in a setup with a known vig.

Dwlee is a competent scum player so they don’t claim doctor without a damn good reason to.
Broadly, there was no way for town to know there was a vig until today, since there was no second kill on N1. Does that mean scum might be "informed"? Or otherwise the only other way to find out roles is DkKoba with their rolecop ability.
the way you are trying to twist the facts to fit this kind of theory is ngl pretty encouraging for me for finding you scum, thanks for that
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2124, DkKoba wrote:ok im just going to ignore mathblade's trolling

seeya later
So you have no good answer.

I have caught you.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I'm going to direct you to the shitfight you had with Ari the last time you replaced into a game as an indicator of what would happen if I engaged you and why I am disengaging.

I, despite popular belief, do not like being toxic and wish to not shit up the game and any feeling of superiority of you thinking I was caught, is simply trolling behavior to me as your solve is contingent on *you* being the setup designer rather than ignoring the reality that we are in where I will flip rolecop and it will not matter.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i had to watch you ruin an easy town win that i setup from the dead chat as you replaced so excuse me for not wanting to feed your bullshit math based theories that have 0 place in the *social* deduction game of mafia.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

so frankly, after catching 1 scum already, and you having caught 0 this game - I will take my leave and try to keep the game in a better mood instead (:

seeya!
retired
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2127, DkKoba wrote:I'm going to direct you to the shitfight you had with Ari the last time you replaced into a game as an indicator of what would happen if I engaged you and why I am disengaging.

I, despite popular belief, do not like being toxic and wish to not shit up the game and any feeling of superiority of you thinking I was caught, is simply trolling behavior to me as your solve is contingent on *you* being the setup designer rather than ignoring the reality that we are in where I will flip rolecop and it will not matter.
The problem is even if I am wrong and you flip rolecop we STILL win as we have two conf town. If my Wifom works then zero die and if not one dies. We have a conf town in elo tomorrow. Conf town drives elo.

So even if scum succeed today and get a miselim of me or someone

That conf town just votes and knocks out a scum tomorrow.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2129, DkKoba wrote:so frankly, after catching 1 scum already, and you having caught 0 this game - I will take my leave and try to keep the game in a better mood instead (:

seeya!
I haven’t even been in the game a single day.

This is meaningless.

You haven’t caught a scum. You did a planned bus.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:55 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

In post 2122, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2120, DkKoba wrote:ok well I expected at most to only get 1 guilty on a potential traitor rofl

you realize the game started *at* 12 players?
Yes. That’s my point.

And no. You’d get 2 checks off unless you’re lying about being blocked.
Did I miss something? Did DkKoba say they got blocked? I'm trying to catch up on what's happening with the set-up talk.
In post 2125, DkKoba wrote:the way you are trying to twist the facts to fit this kind of theory is ngl pretty encouraging for me for finding you scum, thanks for that
You saying I would keep you around as scum because you'd never think me scummy is pretty illogical since there hasn't been any point in this game you've townread me so it's hard not to see it as something other than illogical pushing.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2132, ShadowGirl wrote:
In post 2122, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2120, DkKoba wrote:ok well I expected at most to only get 1 guilty on a potential traitor rofl

you realize the game started *at* 12 players?
Yes. That’s my point.

And no. You’d get 2 checks off unless you’re lying about being blocked.
Did I miss something? Did DkKoba say they got blocked? I'm trying to catch up on what's happening with the set-up talk.
In post 2125, DkKoba wrote:the way you are trying to twist the facts to fit this kind of theory is ngl pretty encouraging for me for finding you scum, thanks for that
You saying I would keep you around as scum because you'd never think me scummy is pretty illogical since there hasn't been any point in this game you've townread me so it's hard not to see it as something other than illogical pushing.
Iirc Roden said Koba was blocked or scum. So I was taking that as Koba was blocked.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:58 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Especially since they didn’t deny being blocked.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2081, Roden wrote:Sorry I was gone for a bit, personal stuff came up and took all my attention.

Ok so, the reason I say that we have enough clears to just win this is because we have a Mason, a Rolecop, and a Vig. Further, and Shadow has actually already explained this, Enchant is spewed town by scum choosing to keep me alive. I was heavily tunneled on the slot since the second half of Day 1, and I'm conftown, so Enchant had multiple reasons to kill me if he was scum. And tbh, it wouldn't have looked bad for him at all to kill me since conftowns are expected to die. So I don't think it even makes sense as a gambit to try to fake spew himself as town by keeping me around.

Koba being alive as well only makes sense in two worlds. Either they're scum, or they were Roleblocked. And I really don't think they're scum, the Day 2 play is just flashy and unnecessary if it was a bus the whole time. Plus it was way too early, I think Koba knows that they need a reason to still be alive if they're scum, also I'm pretty sure they kill me instead of PR hunting. So I think they're just Roleblocked and that's why they don't have any results. If town, scum kind of does want to keep them around since it makes them look suspicious.

So, from my perspective, we have three cleared players: Koba, Enchant, and myself. If Enchant is not the Vig, then we have four cleared players and it's impossible for scum to win. I think it's better for the Vig to claim before ELO but that's just me.

I still want to vote Shadow, since she has essentially claimed VT by offering to get voted out to clear the 1v1 dispute between her and NM. I also think her flip would give us the most info, since there are associatives with other players there while NM has...literally nothing. Honestly I'm not really sure why they're competing wagons in the first place.
Here
GTKAS -- MathBlade
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:15 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

In post 2133, MathBlade wrote:Iirc Roden said Koba was blocked or scum. So I was taking that as Koba was blocked.
I wonder if there's another possibility, like if there's any mechanics on the scum side that can possibly alter results? Or that somehow they can get a false clear? I am trying to think of why DkKoba as town would be alive and I wonder if scum want DkKoba to claim on them for some reason? I asked DkKoba at the beginning of the day if they had significant results (hoping we could catch another scum like on D2), and tictac pushed on DkKoba's response to me, like they really wanted them to share their results:
In post 1830, tictac wrote:
In post 1806, DkKoba wrote:I'm not claiming anything mechanical until its relevant.
u gonna be nkd tho
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:30 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2136, ShadowGirl wrote:
In post 2133, MathBlade wrote:Iirc Roden said Koba was blocked or scum. So I was taking that as Koba was blocked.
I wonder if there's another possibility, like if there's any mechanics on the scum side that can possibly alter results? Or that somehow they can get a false clear? I am trying to think of why DkKoba as town would be alive and I wonder if scum want DkKoba to claim on them for some reason? I asked DkKoba at the beginning of the day if they had significant results (hoping we could catch another scum like on D2), and tictac pushed on DkKoba's response to me, like they really wanted them to share their results:
In post 1830, tictac wrote:
In post 1806, DkKoba wrote:I'm not claiming anything mechanical until its relevant.
u gonna be nkd tho
There literally isn’t anything

I mean even odd night just pushes the problem down the road.

Koba if a town rolecop on a night that can act has one of three things happen
=> Gets a result of vanilla
=> Gets a result of any PR of neighbor or VT, instantly claims them as scum
=> Gets no result either from ascetic or blocked, which ends up with an FoS on them.

There’s no other mystical fourth option.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Any PR besides neighbor or VT*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:17 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

I'm of a similar mind to agree with Roden in his post about his points as to DkKoba being town, which is that the D2 play felt early if scum (rather than why not do it D3, for instance?), and that I think it's a combination of that scum might be hoping town votes them out because of the paradox of "how can they be alive if they're town" and due to my thoughts in my longer previous posts about what their reads were on certain players and how scum likely wanted them around to push them those people. DkKoba as scum is not something that is entirely out of the realm of possibilities, but in general, I still prefer the resolution of the 1vs1 of me/NM to be done today rather than to be left for ELO, because that route feels safer for town rather than for instance potentially mislimming the town rolecop. And NM scum to me is something that I feel far more certain about than any other possibilities.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:25 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 2103, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2101, DkKoba wrote:lol did mathblade just slip in the same way in the last time they complained about "muh townsided setup"
No. Last time I was frustrated and off the walls.

Here if I was scum I would take whoever is not my partner(s) in SM/NM and call it a day.

There’d be no reason to push you or complain as through your pushing you’d win it for me.

I also don’t buy you know who the vig is either.
In post 2104, DkKoba wrote:ok enchant you can come forward

Koba again trolled me.

Seems like hiding is pointless now.

I shot NK15.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:26 pm

Post by Enchant »

Just in a case, i am with modifier.

Please state it.
Correctly.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:33 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

[2] Not_Mafia: ShadowGirl, Not_Mafia
[2] ShadowGirl: Roden, DkKoba
[1] MathBlade: tictac

[2] Not voting: MathBlade, Enchant

With 7 players alive, 4 votes are needed for an elimination.

D3: deadline: (expired on 2022-04-15 04:25:15)
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2141, Enchant wrote:Just in a case, i am with modifier.

Please state it.
Correctly.
Novice yerrrr
retired
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:59 pm

Post by Enchant »

Well that's correct.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

RC is evil, but not *that* evil.
retired
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:04 am

Post by Enchant »

I wondering why you checked me, aren't i was your townread.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

dwlee interactions with gamma skeeved me and i checked because you would be top deepscum candidate
retired
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2146, Enchant wrote:I wondering why you checked me, aren't i was your townread.
Because they’re scum lmao.

Like it’s fuckin obvious.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2139, ShadowGirl wrote:I'm of a similar mind to agree with Roden in his post about his points as to DkKoba being town, which is that the D2 play felt early if scum (rather than why not do it D3, for instance?), and that I think it's a combination of that scum might be hoping town votes them out because of the paradox of "how can they be alive if they're town" and due to my thoughts in my longer previous posts about what their reads were on certain players and how scum likely wanted them around to push them those people. DkKoba as scum is not something that is entirely out of the realm of possibilities, but in general, I still prefer the resolution of the 1vs1 of me/NM to be done today rather than to be left for ELO, because that route feels safer for town rather than for instance potentially mislimming the town rolecop. And NM scum to me is something that I feel far more certain about than any other possibilities.
I fail to see how the day has any relevance. 2 masons a vig and a rolecop (ungated) vs any scum set up can’t exist
Vs
2 masons a vig vs rolecop makes for a mighty fine setup.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”