Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:05 pm

Post by Bell »

I had dinner and just ate some cookies and cream icecream.

Am I scum yet.
Andante is a her.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:07 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 149, Prism wrote:can someone just write me a one page guide on how to scumhunt or form rational thoughts again my mind is shot for the night
Look for the people who aren’t hunting and kill them.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:08 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 148, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
I realize I forgot to announce this in the opening posts but this game has a
Posting Limit
for the Main Thread.

Players are limited to 200 posts per Phase Each - if the limit is reached you will be given five extra posts per Realtime Day as a special allowance.

Examples of Phases are: Pre-Dance, Till Death do Us Part, A New Hope, The Dance, Final Dance, etc
lmaoooo ok so yes I will be using the PT, my partner doesn't have to use it, but I will be spamming that with thoughts, cause yeah otherwise I'm hitting 200 easily
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:19 pm

Post by Andante »

soooooo. who wants to dance?
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:37 pm

Post by Prism »

Hey Andante...?

Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:38 pm

Post by Prism »

I'm sure I'll regret this later when my brain snaps back to this dimension and replaces the mice covered in dorito dust that currently reside in my skull

@Pooky to be clear that is intended to be a real proposal to Andante
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:49 pm

Post by Andante »

YES!!! I WOULD LOVE TO DANCE WITH YOU, PRISM!!!!
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:50 pm

Post by Prism »

I guess I can provide some reason here.

Enthusiastic start, not primarily defensive, very good reaction to Bell. I still feel confident in my ability to sort her longterm even if not immediately.

And fundamentally she seems to want to and doesn't mind me not really using a neighborhood. So shrug. Slightly concerned that we'll be too easy of a nightkill choice but there are worse problems to have.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:54 pm

Post by Noraa »

I know im playing with fire but me asking ydrasse to dance vs prism asking andante.
one is extremely scummy and the equivalent of "anyone want to dance?"
but the other is like apparently so towny that the dance is happening.

how does that make sense
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 3:57 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

Prism & Andante have paired!

Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:01 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 158, Noraa wrote:I know im playing with fire but me asking ydrasse to dance vs prism asking andante.

how does that make sense
You are playing with fire. In that it's not socially cool in middle school to complain about unfair double standards. But otherwise? I don't reallykno what you're trying to actually get at beyond complaining about it. I mean, there's a clear difference in that Andante had more time to develop and you were already offering on like, page 2 before Ydra said anything townie.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:07 pm

Post by Prism »

In post 158, Noraa wrote:I know im playing with fire but me asking ydrasse to dance vs prism asking andante.

how does that make sense
Well, first, I'm not the player that weighed in on your proposal to Ydrasse. Andante was. Maybe she's a better fit to answer. It's also unclear if this is a critique of me proposing, of Andante accepting, or both, because asking about Ydrasse is fundamentally different than asking "anyone" and you treat them as equivalent anyway.

Second, Andante posted that because she's like the energizer bunny or the smiling dog in her picture, eager for more posts and to run around and grab the stick and bring it back and have someone throw it again so she can grab it again and shake head to play with stick pretend it is squirrel oh no they take stick and they can throw it and where stick go there stick must move legs fast and....

Fundamentally I think that enthusiastic pro-activity is a bit +town for her. That's a read rooted in meta. While I didn't comment on it before, I think your Ydrasse reaction is null at best. Just rote pursuit of early/pregame pocket target is plausible.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:09 pm

Post by Noraa »

they are unfair and andante is doing everything to justify a SR on me. that's my point.
and there isn't a clear difference. page 7 is no different from page 1. Prism explicitly states that they think they can sort andante long term. if so, why not wait a little more to propose a dance?

in my opinion, prism could be town but i see a lot more scum motivation in offering to dance with andante on day 7 than i see town motivation. i dont mean this in a offensive way but andante's reads are so heavily dependent on the other person's read on her that i absolutely think scum prism would see that immediately and go aha this looks like an easy pocket in a pt. is it also risky since andante could end up heavily SRed later on? yes, but scum prism has enough skill to protect her i think.
im saying all of this assuming prism is a good scum player which i have no clue if they are but i know prism is pretty experienced so they probs do have a decent scum game.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:11 pm

Post by Andante »

how does that make sense
I mean, I'm probably not the best person to answer, but hey I'll give my thoughts, like, hey, if you want to actually offer to ydra, go for it!! I've only been so suspicious of you cause like, you entered deadset on partnering with ydra, you don't care if yall are fighting, from the start it sounds like you've been deadset on TRing ydra no matter what, and I haven't really seen you saying much about anyone else other than "bell towny for posting a lot" where as I feel like I was engaging with a lot of people, and like, sure I don't have Prism as lock town right now, but prism said a point that I like a lot... if I pair with like a universal TR, we 100% draw the night kill. no questions asked, cause I feel like I've very obviously town here (that could be a lie, idk how people see me) but from my actions, I think I am by far the towniest! so like, it makes complete sense for prism to be like "heyyy I wanna partner with you cause high chance you're town"
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:11 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 121, Andante wrote:
In post 13, Noraa wrote:If no other gentlemen are good at reading Ydra, i would like to neighborize them!!
cause ydra, this feels exacly like last game where scum me like entered yelling "i'll dance with anyone"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:12 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 162, Noraa wrote:they are unfair and andante is doing everything to justify a SR on me. that's my point.
and there isn't a clear difference. page 7 is no different from page 1. Prism explicitly states that they think they can sort andante long term. if so, why not wait a little more to propose a dance?

in my opinion, prism could be town but i see a lot more scum motivation in offering to dance with andante on day 7 than i see town motivation. i dont mean this in a offensive way but andante's reads are so heavily dependent on the other person's read on her that i absolutely think scum prism would see that immediately and go aha this looks like an easy pocket in a pt. is it also risky since andante could end up heavily SRed later on? yes, but scum prism has enough skill to protect her i think.
im saying all of this assuming prism is a good scum player which i have no clue if they are but i know prism is pretty experienced so they probs do have a decent scum game.
I said I SR fire more than you? I literally backed off, cause a part of me does think you could be town, I mean, at least I don't think I'm currently death tunneling you? Fire is the most sus one
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:13 pm

Post by Bell »

Andante's play so far reminds me of a puppy biting at my shoe while my leg is still attached because I got in their way. But I'm actually okay with that. They don't have to listen. I just won't talk to or address them unless I think it particularly relevant.
I dunno what Andante scum looks like. They've appeared townie since I've known them. This game isn't much of an exception.

Strangely, I actually agree with Ydra so far, but both Fire and Luke are the types of players I like, so I'm looking forward to seeing them play and maybe changing my mind.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:13 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 161, Prism wrote:

how does that make sense
Well, first, I'm not the player that weighed in on your proposal to Ydrasse. Andante was. Maybe she's a better fit to answer. It's also unclear if this is a critique of me proposing, of Andante accepting, or both, because asking about Ydrasse is fundamentally different than asking "anyone" and you treat them as equivalent anyway.

Second, Andante posted that because she's like the energizer bunny or the smiling dog in her picture, eager for more posts and to run around and grab the stick and bring it back and have someone throw it again so she can grab it again and shake head to play with stick pretend it is squirrel oh no they take stick and they can throw it and where stick go there stick must move legs fast and....

Fundamentally I think that enthusiastic pro-activity is a bit +town for her. That's a read rooted in meta. While I didn't comment on it before, I think your Ydrasse reaction is null at best. Just rote pursuit of early/pregame pocket target is plausible.
LMAOOOOOO YOUR READ OF ME IS AMAZING
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:14 pm

Post by Prism »

Absolutely true of Andante re: read being very dependent on someone's read on her, but that's something for someone who struggles to get townread to exploit, where they need a specific person to pocket and can't rely on a town majority.

Perhaps other players think that is true of me...but I don't think it is.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:15 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 164, Noraa wrote:
In post 121, Andante wrote:
In post 13, Noraa wrote:If no other gentlemen are good at reading Ydra, i would like to neighborize them!!
cause ydra, this feels exacly like last game where scum me like entered yelling "i'll dance with anyone"
ydra and I were maf together? that's why I said what I said to explain that read... I'm confused on the question my friend, and I'd really rather not waste posts on this, like, sorry if I hurt your feelings on something!!! <3 that was not my intention, I mean, just keep playing as you'd normally play? there's plenty of silent voices who I'd yeet over you lol like, one of my posts was literally "whoever partners with fire is dead tomorrow" I did not say that about you...
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:17 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 168, Prism wrote:but that's something for someone who struggles to get townread to exploit
i dont know if i agree with that. andante seems like an optimal shield, if you will, for an experienced scum player. but anyways this is all very moonlogic-y and im not really convinced myself. i just dont really know how to deal with the way andante creates reads. it's kind of a whole maze of a minefield and I get to the edge and just go ok now what the heck do i do
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:19 pm

Post by Noraa »

shield in survivor terms idk how to translate that to mafia but it sort of makes sense in my head O_o
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:20 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 170, Noraa wrote:it's kind of a whole maze of a minefield
once there's a PT minefield goes to the PT, soooo I guess don't really worry about it? idk, I do a lot of thinking out loud, say first thing on my mind, and that's kinda that, and hey, I'll hit 200 posts then completely shut up for all yall :)
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:20 pm

Post by Bell »

You're saying that Andante is an easy mark.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:20 pm

Post by Bell »

Dogs are very loyal if you play with them. This is true.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”