fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:33 am

Post by Noraa »

i respect you like hell. i respect your reads every game. i have never been flashy about it as scum because i know you will SR me and it will look bad for me. the only reason im putting myself out in the open is because im town and hopeful/trusting that you will TR me.

it doesnt make sense for scum me to ever want to pair with you just to take you out of the game. it doesnt make sense for scum me to want to pair with you in general. instead i should be discrediting your reads early off to establish that your reads are bad so that your SR on me doesnt mean as much.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:35 am

Post by Ydrasse »

you can’t really discredit me when i have accessible proof to if nothing else that i can read you ... pretty well? that they are early doesn’t matter because i can find proof of decent early reads too..

like that isn’t an option for you to fight me. i mean it is, but it’s not a great one for you given recent games
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:36 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i’m still baffled by the first few pages frankly

not just you but

wide audience
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:37 am

Post by Noraa »

anyways i dont want to go down this route. i get that you arent going to TR me, at least not today. i am town and whether or not you see it, my alignment wont change.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:38 am

Post by Ydrasse »

ok
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:38 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 241, Andante wrote:Also fire ranking Cephrir who hasn’t posted as his 3rd highest tr is odd to me… ahhhhhh this game
it wasn't a list of townreads it was a list of FINEST GENTLEMEN

but since one gentleman is being left out it is effectively kinda close to a townread list. i don't really know how other ladies are choosing their partners, but im going for some combination of "do i care if they would be left out in the rain" + "how much additional info do i think i could get out of dancing with them"

main difference if it were a townread list would be that noraa would be slightly higher, but lukewarm and myko are both south of null for me so they would fall below True Null ceph either way
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:42 am

Post by Andante »

In post 221, fireisredsir wrote:my current list of finest gentlemen:

1. bell. seems like town to me, and some people seem to disagree, so there could be some risk of him being left behind, and i would prefer that he stays with us. he seems like he may be less of a romantic dancer, but that doesn't mean it won't be fun, and maybe when the music is just right he will surprise me. but if he does find another partner, i won't be too offended

2. dunnstral. the perfect gentleman. if he is, as prism says, closed off and reserved, then i think a nice private dance, where secret thoughts can be revealed and quiet whispers can be shared, would be a magical experience

3. cephrir. ceph hasn't posted yet but i just
know
that a dance with him would be a dream come true. he would probably be number 1 on my list but i mustn't set my hopes too high. a lady must be coy about these things sometimes

4. noraa. im having trouble getting a read on zir from zir current posts. maybe a dance would help to sort? but maybe it wouldn't. im not sure. i am open to considering the possibility, though, if ze so desires

5. lukewarm. would be okay with them getting left behind, i think their posting is kinda eh so far. but i also think they could be a nice dancer and a dance could help me sort, so if it comes down to it, i may be interested in taking their hand

6. mykonian. probably scum. should be left behind, so at this point i see no reason to accept a proposal here. ive heard rumors that they have two left feet as well

I’d like to bring this back and repeat how much I don’t like anything about it… like, it seriously feels like fire is barely reading the thread, like I definitely have Noraa above Cephrir, it doesn’t feel like a “I think these people are town I want to pair” list, but instead feels like a “I’m most likely to survive if I partner with these people” I can’t be the only one thinking this, like I guess Fire wants to ignore reads on ladies and already partnered people? this just feels like scum in “oh no I need towny partner” mode, like you are going to be guaranteed a partner… yet this is just “I’m gonna take the thread reads and put them in my own words”
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:42 am

Post by Noraa »

lets do a little readslisteroo in no particular order

Town:
Andante
Ydrasse
Datisi

Less certain town:
Bell
Fire

Null:
Myko
Ceph
Mala

Scum:
Lukewarm
Dunnstral
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:48 am

Post by Noraa »

The only read i'll explain a little in detail rn is datisi because i want that dance!!!! Datisi thought process towny. Like posts carry paranoia like oh noraa is probably town oh wait hold up why didnt she propose to ydrasse. which reads as very genuine on the tone meter. plus datisi will be a somewhat frequent visitor to the pt so dance partner compatibility 92.5%. very official
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:52 am

Post by Andante »

Umm only cause I’m doubting my sr on you Noraa, I’m not 100% sold on Datisi town right now, like datisi played a dance game with scum me recently, and I’m not 100% sold this is how town!him approaches this game with me… something felt off so I would wait to propose there… Ydra + You sounds like it could be good if yall both want that, i’m not trying to shut you down!!! but like, I tr nothing about datisi rn, and i just wanna caution you…

lol I sr 2 ladies… SURELY 3rd is a gentleman
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:57 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 256, Andante wrote: I’d like to bring this back and repeat how much I don’t like anything about it… like, it seriously feels like fire is barely reading the thread, like I definitely have Noraa above Cephrir, it doesn’t feel like a “I think these people are town I want to pair” list, but instead feels like a “I’m most likely to survive if I partner with these people” I can’t be the only one thinking this, like I guess Fire wants to ignore reads on ladies and already partnered people? this just feels like scum in “oh no I need towny partner” mode, like you are going to be guaranteed a partner… yet this is just “I’m gonna take the thread reads and put them in my own words”
1) im reading, what makes you think im not?

2) already addressed why ceph is above noraa. im not super confident in my ability to sort noraa in a dance, and ze puts a lot of thoughts in the thread anyway, and im not really doubting zir ability to find a partner. and i think dancing with ceph would be fun

3) at the time of posting, 3 of the ladies had done basically nothing, so there's nothing to comment on there. the rest i don't have a strong enough read on to talk about them much right now
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:05 am

Post by Andante »

1) well I mean “that’s not a tr list, just who I want a hood with” like what.. that came at a point where many people hadn’t entered the thread, and a handful who had barely have anything of content, and the “universal SRs” are at the bottom (no I don’t agree with those being SRs) so it feels odd for sure. what makes you think you can read Ceph in a hood better than Noraa? Noraa sounds like ze will use the hood A LOT, which should be great for sorting, and if not for sorting ze, then for sorting everyone else…

2) What about a dance with Ceph will be a fun dance? You think by him not posting here he’s not gonna post much in a PT?

3) See, my point is, you seem to just be completely ignoring other ladies here, like, you’re deadset on gentlemen, which is kinda weird to me… idk
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:14 am

Post by fireisredsir »

1) idk if myko is at all a universal scumread? and noraa i don't always understand why ze is thinking what ze is thinking. ceph i feel like i can understand his thought process better in general which is always +++ability to sort

2) he's a fun person. i assume he just hasn't gotten to the game since the time it started and expect that he will post a normal amount

3) in that specific post yes i was ignoring ladies and paired people bc it was a post specifically about the gentlemen. i do not plan to ignore them forever
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:07 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 259, Andante wrote:I’m not 100% sold this is how town!him approaches this game with me
I feel like if you thought less about how people would approach you when trying to make reads, you'll be less paranoid overall. Like I do that a decent amount and it's why my reads generally suck. I don't know what your read accuracy is but i dont feel like reading people off how they approach you is typically a good idea because theres too many factors that affect that that dont involve alignment. if that makes sense
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:10 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 226, Datisi wrote:127 gives me flashbacks to the last game i've seen someone say "i'm purposefully trying to change my meta" and then they flipped scum, but we'll see
Just as an fyi, I have a prior game where I tried (and failed) at doing a meta shift game. Ended up getting really excited by my position in the set up, and my high energy busted through anyways. So this is attempt number 2.

viewtopic.php?p=13250974#p13250974

Not sure if that extra bit of information will help you sort me. I know I am town trying again, but I am sure someone who thinks I am scum could easily make the argument that I am scum hiding behind that precedent. I don't think that I would actually try and do a meta shift while scum until after that meta shift has been broadly recognized because I would try harder to win as scum, but I can see the counter argument.

----

I am vaguely unsure of the best way to approach finding a dance partner. Like, should I be aiming to woo over my top town read, or trying to find a mutual town read? Or just eliminating out people I don't think that will make good dance partners (I like Noraa, but the two of us clash a lot, so that PT does not seem like it would be a good idea overall)? Or just focus on scum hunting the gentlemen, and making a case on who should be left out? I am just unsure. So, I guess I am gonna just do isos cause I don't really know what else to do at the moment.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:15 am

Post by Noraa »

you could be right on datisi but at the moment, i dont see it
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:22 am

Post by Cephrir »

Good morning. Didnt realize this started and I'm kinda busy today but I'll try to make time
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:03 am

Post by Lukewarm »

I have completed my iso dives of all of the eligible ladies, and I have an issue. I did not find any scum reads :sob:

I like Ydra, Dats, and Fire all as town leans.

Enchant and Mala are both pretty close to null, but just barely perceptively higher then null for not seeming to care how their dip in and dip out would look.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:05 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Gonna take a break before I attempt the gents
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:08 am

Post by Andante »

Luke, please share more on why you think dats and fire are town….
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:12 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Here is a copy and paste from my notes

Datisi Town Lean
225 feels like a town datisi post.
236 I found myself nodding along to everything.

I really hope that Datisi is town, feels like I can just let him do all of the thinking for me this game :sunglasses:

Fireisredsir town lean.
Tone seems vaguely the same as the only game I have encountered him in before. I very much like the preemptive offer to do meta for town in post 136. Especially with the follow up in 208 showing that he did at least some amount of meta looking.

I especially like that the post where he comments that he did it, he did not make a show of having done the meta metioned prior. Like, I am stll unsure who Bell was talking about, and on my initial read thruogh, I did not realize that fire was talking about Myko here -so much so that even Myko did not realize that this was about him(228), but in 208 is consistent with 249, where he makes it more clear.

And 249 is more thought out, and like, fire scum would have made the more thought out post if doing meta for meta sake, instead of deciding the meta was too old and dropping it, then waiting to be prompted before saying the meta analysis.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:21 am

Post by Prism »

Not sure how much time I'll have for this today, have other projects I need to work on.

Not really enthused by readslists continuing to leave out me/Andante. Somewhat contradictorily, I'd like to frame conversations more explicitly about who should be left out.

Right now I'd want Bell or Noraa left.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:40 am

Post by Cephrir »

I think prism and andante are both town atm. I think scum would be scared to pair with andante because she's impulsive.

I think noraa is probably scum. Still catching up
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:02 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 221, fireisredsir wrote:3. cephrir. ceph hasn't posted yet but i just know that a dance with him would be a dream come true. he would probably be number 1 on my list but i mustn't set my hopes too high. a lady must be coy about these things sometimes
i don't know who you are but with andante taken i feel the same anyway from just minimal impressions of this account
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:09 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 270, Lukewarm wrote:236 I found myself nodding along to everything.
hyperaware that venturing into Handwritten Notes Territory is extremely fraught, but is this a real note. this is a thing one says to others as a manner of explanation in my mind
Bartleby the Scrivener

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”