Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:07 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 448, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 445, Noraa wrote:the only reason choices would matter is basically if town do not choose to work together and everyone chooses things on their own.
so you mean like how people are doing things now?
actually im just salty everyone SRs me :P
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:08 pm

Post by Prism »

Sorry, my brain is mush atm, can you walk through 435 and wanting to pair with them more explicitly?

It looks like you're thinking in terms of a final town pairing that should endgame, and that Datisi or fireisredsir should be a part of it. The "most important" gentlemen seems to be the one to do so. I'm just confused as to why you're wanting to be with Enchant of the 4 options.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:14 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 439, Noraa wrote:everyone TRing Dunn is a bad look on it's own. In what game has town dunn ever been townread this way? like if the playlist doesnt look like Cabd ffery peta LLD etc, it doesn't really happen. Obviously this is a very 1 dimension way to explain this read, but explaining it further is hard and I do want to wait for more dunn content to get the most out of the ISO.
So I'm mafia because other people are townreading me?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:17 pm

Post by mykonian »

To Prism:

I don't think the pairing matters so much. I am not very interested in the neighbourhood.

The final lady gets the "hammer" on two competing "l-1 wagons".

Those two I believe will think about it because they have already given thoughts on the game that can be judged. It is the key decision of today, I want it in hands of town or if we get fooled into a scum forced to make it seem reasonable.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:19 pm

Post by Prism »

I see now, thanks!
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:33 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 453, mykonian wrote:Those two I believe will think about it because they have already given thoughts on the game that can be judged.
What about Malakittens?
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:45 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 418, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 367, Cephrir wrote:Never have really understood the rush to pair except that now I feel pressured to do it faster so I don't end up with someone less desirable simply because everyone else is rushing
Oh look, a decidedly opposite approach then what you brought to that marathon game.
I mean yeah but that was a funny gambit that we only did because we're together irl haha
In post 420, Andante wrote:Also Cephrir is like definitely town here
I feel underestimated ;_;
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:49 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 439, Noraa wrote:ok read breakdown
prism's SR on me is the worst because it's very sudden and doesn't feel genuine. like the thing is this idea of me wanting to beat good players is meh at best in general. on top of that, prism hasn't really played with me much so having that much confidence in a meta tell like that is weird. i liked the intreactions with me re: andante pairing but pairing with andante is still something that just doesn't sit well with me. there's not much other content that can be juiced out of that pairing, but it's just ... a bad feeling. it feels like the exact move an experienced scum player would pull and I cant stop thinking that.

everyone TRing Dunn is a bad look on it's own. In what game has town dunn ever been townread this way? like if the playlist doesnt look like Cabd ffery peta LLD etc, it doesn't really happen. Obviously this is a very 1 dimension way to explain this read, but explaining it further is hard and I do want to wait for more dunn content to get the most out of the ISO.

Lukewarm feels very ... weird tonally. But I think Lukewarm becomes clear with time. So like if it's like day 3 and more than half of the playerlist thinks Lukewarm is scum, eliminate, no questions asked.

Ydrasse I initially thought was town (after all of the assuming i mean) for all of the interactions with me, but I'm actually inclined to take it back. Scum ydrasse is capable of so much that I shouldn't carelessly give a town pass before day 2 at the very least.

and now im bored and dont want to finish this. i might come back and finish things later
Not used to you making sense!
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:09 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I waaaaaaaaaaaannnaaaaaaaaaa dance with somebody
I wanna feel the heat with somebody
Yeah, I wanna dance with somebody
With somebody who loves me
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:15 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 95, Noraa wrote:I dont really think any of bells posts are TOWNY but i do still think the posting frequency is a good look since everyone who's played with bell knows they hate scum. also im not into being paranoid of bell because that's an annoying feeling and bell and i will just bouce SRs off each other the whole game if we choose that path @_@
truth
In post 97, Ydrasse wrote:andante, dunnstral, mykonian, bell

this is my town pile right now
why dunn or myko?

I can slighty feel on the other two, but why the ^
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:19 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 110, Andante wrote:whoever pairs with fire tomorrow, be warned, high chance I just vote yall no breaks
hmmmm. I can see it now as I didnt like the next page posting at all.
In post 126, fireisredsir wrote:who wouldn't be nervous before a big dance

actually tho weird that you think that, im just p low energy rn and am not trying very hard, don't think nervousness is really on the table. if i were maf id prob be more self conscious about how i sound
i dont like this at alllllll.
In post 130, fireisredsir wrote:cause its a mafia game and i wouldn't want to get caught? idk how the dance play differs exactly from standard, but i assume that is still a concern
same

Fire feels scummyish

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:22 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 150, Bell wrote:I had dinner and just ate some cookies and cream icecream.

Am I scum yet.
Andante is a her.
newbiescumtellbrooo
In post 161, Prism wrote:
In post 158, Noraa wrote:I know im playing with fire but me asking ydrasse to dance vs prism asking andante.
one is extremely scummy and the equivalent of "anyone want to dance?"
but the other is like apparently so towny that the dance is happening.

how does that make sense
Well, first, I'm not the player that weighed in on your proposal to Ydrasse. Andante was. Maybe she's a better fit to answer. It's also unclear if this is a critique of me proposing, of Andante accepting, or both, because asking about Ydrasse is fundamentally different than asking "anyone" and you treat them as equivalent anyway.

Second, Andante posted that because she's like the energizer bunny or the smiling dog in her picture, eager for more posts and to run around and grab the stick and bring it back and have someone throw it again so she can grab it again and shake head to play with stick pretend it is squirrel oh no they take stick and they can throw it and where stick go there stick must move legs fast and....

Fundamentally I think that enthusiastic pro-activity is a bit +town for her. That's a read rooted in meta. While I didn't comment on it before, I think your Ydrasse reaction is null at best. Just rote pursuit of early/pregame pocket target is plausible.
I agree w/ this assessment.
In post 166, Bell wrote:Andante's play so far reminds me of a puppy biting at my shoe while my leg is still attached because I got in their way. But I'm actually okay with that. They don't have to listen. I just won't talk to or address them unless I think it particularly relevant.
I dunno what Andante scum looks like. They've appeared townie since I've known them. This game isn't much of an exception.

Strangely, I actually agree with Ydra so far, but both Fire and Luke are the types of players I like, so I'm looking forward to seeing them play and maybe changing my mind.
so I have played with scum andante twice and this feels like town andante. Scum Andante has a tone-difference in her posts.

town andante has a huge chance of being pocketed so I want to wait out this read before solidily calling her town

Enchant
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:23 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 446, mykonian wrote:Sorry, phoneposting and it is late:

propose to enchant

You look so wonderful tonight, may I have this dance of you?
Fearless?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:25 pm

Post by Malakittens »

dunn is prob town off posts on page 9

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:29 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 259, Andante wrote:Umm only cause I’m doubting my sr on you Noraa, I’m not 100% sold on Datisi town right now, like datisi played a dance game with scum me recently, and I’m not 100% sold this is how town!him approaches this game with me… something felt off so I would wait to propose there… Ydra + You sounds like it could be good if yall both want that, i’m not trying to shut you down!!! but like, I tr nothing about datisi rn, and i just wanna caution you…

lol I sr 2 ladies… SURELY 3rd is a gentleman
\ :]
In post 267, Lukewarm wrote:I have completed my iso dives of all of the eligible ladies, and I have an issue. I did not find any scum reads :sob:

I like Ydra, Dats, and Fire all as town leans.

Enchant and Mala are both pretty close to null, but just barely perceptively higher then null for not seeming to care how their dip in and dip out would look.
interesting tweet

i definetly dont agree w/ this fire read and i even heard ur explantio below and still dont
In post 270, Lukewarm wrote:Here is a copy and paste from my notes

Datisi Town Lean
225 feels like a town datisi post.
236 I found myself nodding along to everything.

I really hope that Datisi is town, feels like I can just let him do all of the thinking for me this game :sunglasses:

Fireisredsir town lean.
Tone seems vaguely the same as the only game I have encountered him in before. I very much like the preemptive offer to do meta for town in post 136. Especially with the follow up in 208 showing that he did at least some amount of meta looking.

I especially like that the post where he comments that he did it, he did not make a show of having done the meta metioned prior. Like, I am stll unsure who Bell was talking about, and on my initial read thruogh, I did not realize that fire was talking about Myko here -so much so that even Myko did not realize that this was about him(228), but in 208 is consistent with 249, where he makes it more clear.

And 249 is more thought out, and like, fire scum would have made the more thought out post if doing meta for meta sake, instead of deciding the meta was too old and dropping it, then waiting to be prompted before saying the meta analysis.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:34 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 402, fireisredsir wrote:in past dances have maf avoided partnering with each other?
i think they usually avoid it yeah

prob an early pairing is prob got scum in it bth

Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:00 pm

Post by Bell »

Oh, this is a pleasant surprise. Hi Mala.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:03 pm

Post by Prism »

Big fan of Malakittens giving content. I might be biased and understimating them but it's just been awhile since I've seen that much, not since WH13.

Enchant, not saying you should accept Myko, but is there someone you'd rather pair with?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:07 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 466, Bell wrote:Oh, this is a pleasant surprise. Hi Mala.
hiiiiiiiiiiiii

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:12 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I am kind of surprised to see enchant not just accept the dance offer, regardless of his alignment.

Also, hello Mala
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:13 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 469, Lukewarm wrote:I am kind of surprised to see enchant not just accept the dance offer, regardless of his alignment.

Also, hello Mala
Tbh i kinda feel like it might be more townier to nto accept it right away

esp with Myko being very wishwashy like it was

so it makes me lean more to a town-enchant

Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:28 pm

Post by Bell »

The offer they made was obviously insincere and was made with the rather complex goal of forcing active players to post more and give away something AI. In order to survive the weeding process. They complained that I got paired up too early because I guess they've played with me before or thought I'd be a fairly easy sort under pressure than not under pressure. Uh. *useless comment*
...I don't really know what the rest of their plan was, my big hope was that they'd just leave the dance the second they had the chance taking enchant with them so I wouldn't have to think about it.
But who knows. I'm not really sure of what to make of their bread crumbing internal planning just to prove it exists either. Then again, that's my ultra paranoia talking. Maybe.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:50 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 435, mykonian wrote:Of the remaining ladies, I don't trust enchant. I do not want them to make the final pairing. I think we should leave the most important one with fire or datisi atm.
In post 446, mykonian wrote:Sorry, phoneposting and it is late:

propose to enchant

You look so wonderful tonight, may I have this dance of you?
LMAOOOOOO
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:52 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 469, Lukewarm wrote:I am kind of surprised to see enchant not just accept the dance offer, regardless of his alignment.

Also, hello Mala
I'm not shocked at all Enchant didn't accept
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:17 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 471, Bell wrote:The offer they made was obviously insincere and was made with the rather complex goal of forcing active players to post more and give away something AI. In order to survive the weeding process. They complained that I got paired up too early because I guess they've played with me before or thought I'd be a fairly easy sort under pressure than not under pressure. Uh. *useless comment*
...I don't really know what the rest of their plan was, my big hope was that they'd just leave the dance the second they had the chance taking enchant with them so I wouldn't have to think about it.
But who knows. I'm not really sure of what to make of their bread crumbing internal planning just to prove it exists either. Then again, that's my ultra paranoia talking. Maybe.
I mean you are kinda transparent right now
so you paring uo early doesnt bother me tbh

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”