Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:38 am

Post by koopashell »

In post 199, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’m ready to 1v1 someone who was on a Mala wagon.

Been feeling some scum energy getting pushed into that direction.

Where shall i pounce
Why don't you just do it instead of posturing about it? I've been waiting for you to actually do something like this for a bit now.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:41 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 200, koopashell wrote:
In post 199, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’m ready to 1v1 someone who was on a Mala wagon.

Where shall i pounce
Why don't you just do it instead of posturing about it? I've been waiting for you to actually do something like this for a bit now.
I’d rather see how people react to me saying it than do it
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:48 am

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

VC 1.03

With 13 players, it takes 7 to make a decision. Day 1 ends in (expired on 2022-04-25 00:30:00).

VC
Malakittens [2]:
Roden [], humaneatingmonkey []
Flavor Leaf [1]:
Malakittens []
KittyTacky [1]:
Scorpious []
koopashell [1]:
ItalianoVD []
Not Known 15 [1]:
JacksonVirgo []
Scorpious [1]:
koopashell []

Not voting [6]:
MalcolmTucker, Facebones, Flavor Leaf, Saladman27, Not Known 15 [], KittyTacky []

mod notesSaladman27 has (expired on 2022-04-16 15:00:00) to pick up their Role PM before I start looking for a replacement.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:18 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 201, Flavor Leaf wrote:

Where shall i pounce
I think it’s fair, I would be more inclined at this early stage to think the voters were more sus than the votee..
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:29 am

Post by Roden »

Where shall i pounce
Are you asking for volunteers
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:40 am

Post by koopashell »

Spoiler: scorpius
In post 203, Scorpious wrote:

Where shall i pounce
I think it’s fair, I would be more inclined at this early stage to think the voters were more sus than the votee..

based on?
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:45 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 205, koopashell wrote:
Spoiler: scorpius
In post 203, Scorpious wrote:

Where shall i pounce

based on?
Experience.. of course I have no hard data, but how many times is the first wagon flipping scum? It’s a crapshoot. So I go off of what I know.

Now granted it’s 2 votes, but steam will pick up on it and you’ll find at least on scum to push on D2.

I am also still learning this blurry line that used to be RVS in these games… like is it still a thing, is it not? Is it now optional? Like I’m really confused..
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:49 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Where shall i pounce
Another thing up against this, while I've been pushing the appearance of not doing anything/lurky, if you check my ISO, even though the tone is probably there, I feel like you can see multiple posts of vaguely where my head is at.

I tend to find it better for me not to immediately come in the beginning of the game because I'm someone who can essentially take over by talking a lot, so early games I try to stay in the background until it's time for me to pounce.

You can poke at the kitty, but I got hops and claws.

I also dont mind pulling attention onto me if I need to. I like interacting with people directly.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:51 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Roden and Italian are the two that I've sniffed some scum energy on thus far. Too early to tell if that's accurate or not, because at least with Italian I've seen a few townie energy auras coming off of em.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:56 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

If you really want me to put a way too early readslist, here ya go.

Malakittens
Scorpious
Koopashell
Not Known 15

MalcolmTucker
JacksonVirgo
KittyTacky
humaneatingmonkey

Facebones
Saladman27

ItalianoVD
Roden

No order within tiers. I usually have a Red color on the bottom, and that is not present here. Orange is just lower than neutral in Facebones/Salad. I dont expect to be right this early. Green are people I'm confident at the moment are town, but it's like Page 9, this can easily flip.

Blue are people I haven't seen anything that stood out to me negatively, and didn't mind their tones.

I expect scum to be spreadout throughout the tiers based on what social dynamics and positioning are happening.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:07 am

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

if you're looking for scummy positioning around Malakittens, you should take a look at MalcolmTucker. Absolute fencesitting.

Although I do not agree that Malakittens should be anyone's top townread. I still think that early slips like that could be valid, and they shouldn't be townread just because they were the first wagon of the game. I do not think Roden and ItalianoVD are scum just because they are pushing Malakittens. So if you have something to say about these slots, we'll listen.

Similarly I am sus of JacksonVirgo's townread of me — I don't think we've played enough that he can make such a confident call.

I do agree that NK15 and Koopashell's play compels me to read them as town.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:14 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

the roden and italiano reads are actually separate from any of their thoughts on mala. Ill probably get more into it when i find the words.
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:28 am

Post by koopashell »

Now that everyone but saladman has posted significant content, I will do a new ranked list of player(mostly actually for myself to get an idea of what *I* am looking at as I haven't organized my thoughts yet haha) and we can see here:

Not Known 15
humaneatingmonkey
Facebones
MalcolmTucker
ItalianoVD
KittyTacky
Flavor Leaf
JacksonVirgo
Roden
Malakittens
Scorpious
Saladman27

Salad goes on bottom as a player with 0 content and thus 0 level of villagerness. Everyone in the game other has, in my view, achieved *something* that makes me feel there is a little thought behind it.

A few are extended gut reads and are very volatile in ranking possibility here - some of these I cannot even remember specific posts why but my brain tells them that they are there, but if prompted I can likely find the posts that led me to that conclusion.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:29 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

what is that list representing if Saladman is the neutral slot?
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:29 am

Post by koopashell »

I'm interested in your Italiano read, Flavor, because I disagree and think their mindset is villagery, despite being one I disagree with.
Despite him wolfreading me, I think he is at least pushing me in good faith, in the sense that I feel that he is pushing me in a way that a villager pushes a read they believe in.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:29 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

looks fluffy
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:30 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 214, koopashell wrote:I'm interested in your Italiano read, Flavor, because I disagree and think their mindset is villagery, despite being one I disagree with.
Despite him wolfreading me, I think he is at least pushing me in good faith, in the sense that I feel that he is pushing me in a way that a villager pushes a read they believe in.
do you think a scum cant push someone 'in good faith'?
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:30 am

Post by koopashell »

Salad is "neutral" but I think there's a decent chance of the slot actually being wolf by PoE.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:32 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

So there’s nobody less than neutral for you right now, everyone’s better than neutral?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:34 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

With Italians, it’s mostly been a lot of their stuff looks like it’s been said just to be said rather than them thinking it, almost like a “make the townie convince me they’re town” kinda strategy.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:35 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

The antenna line also made a Koopa-FL an in game connection, like it was then trying to put us on some type of stage to either be scum read together, or cause a TvS.
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:39 am

Post by koopashell »

In post 216, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 214, koopashell wrote:I'm interested in your Italiano read, Flavor, because I disagree and think their mindset is villagery, despite being one I disagree with.
do you think a scum cant push someone 'in good faith'?
I think wolves are more or less very hard pressed to push villagers in ways that are genuine and that is the key to catching most of them.
Perhaps your definition of "good faith" may be different, but mine is that they cannot come off as truly genuine in a push on a villager in a way that is uncatchable.

Italiano's reasoning to wolfread me are complex in a way that I find primarily comes from villagers.

That isn't to say I am not opposed to the fact my premise might be wrong and this is simply the first time for me having the tell not be useful - as it is a recent development in my wolfhunting strategy.

For me, as long as a world exists that has a line of thinking plausible for a villager, that thought process should not be utilized for a case.

I understand this is something that may feel foreign or uncomfortable to many players and all, and first reaction is to say that this is "fence sitting" or that this is some convoluted wolf strategy by using wordplay, etc.(I've heard a lot in my time regarding my townplay) - (this is primarily a response to you calling me "fluffy", I am very verbose and as a neurodivergant individual, I tend to overexplain in a way that can be interpreted as a wolftell to some.)

I think you are a valuable asset if you are a villager as you seem very active and active players are IMO the most important part to lead to a Town victory.
(My apologies if my thoughts seem really jumbled, I am inebriated and spewing a lot of things I think I should say here)
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:42 am

Post by koopashell »

In post 218, Flavor Leaf wrote:So there’s nobody less than neutral for you right now, everyone’s better than neutral?
In a sense? Yes. Obviously, the bar is above the bottom 3 players minimum here, ergo, PoE. As we have more solid information, and flips, this bar becomes more strict and such.

I will tell you that one of my weaknesses as a wolf is that I struggle to mimic this, and am afraid to mark a part of someone's play as villagery in case I need to miseliminate them later and such. (in this case I mean using actual towntells that are difficult to walk back)
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:52 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I guess I don’t see Italiano’s reasoning as complex. Looks pretty weak reasoning for the most part.

Almost looks like they wanted you to feel that ease off of them so you’ll town read them.
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:53 am

Post by koopashell »

In post 126, ItalianoVD wrote:Anyway for now my hot take fresh off the press…

Scum team: koopa, Roden, Scorpious.

Honestly if I wasn’t leaning toward Flavor Leaf being town I’d think he and koopa were partners.

I think Mala is the LHF for today.

Well off to bed y’all everyone have a great night! :)
I think that, Italiano can be a wolf, in a world where Mala flips as a wolf - which is somewhat likely to me at this point, so that's why I did entertain it,

Alright so I went to take a shit while writing this post. I decided that I think that a viable world(spitballing) *can* be Roden, Italiano, Mala. Don't ask me how. My brain just feels it is right at this moment, and I will be looking over the ISOs in a second. I think partially what prompted this was the odd inclusion of Roden in Italiano's wolf reads.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”