Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:53 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

VOTE: Italiano

I think I’m happy going this route for now.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:54 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

You convinced me what can i say
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:54 am

Post by koopashell »

I read 5 posts in Roden's ISO and realized how very stupid I was to even consider that thought.
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:56 am

Post by koopashell »

Actually, read over Mala, and look at how they interact with Italiano, and how they interact with other players.

Can you guess what I am seeing?
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:56 am

Post by koopashell »

I know it's extremely silly to try to teamsolve this early, but I find it has some merit to at least establish viable worlds at this point. Also shit, it's page 10, I need to hurry and deliver on my promise :lol:
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:58 am

Post by koopashell »

And now, reading Italiano's ISO - I see a sort of weird way that Italiano is treating Mala and how he is interacting with other players as well.

My gut says I struck gold, my brain tells me to slow down before I look like a clown :lol:
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:59 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 120, ItalianoVD wrote:That Flavor Leaf/koopa interaction on pg 3 is pinging my antennas.
In post 124, Malakittens wrote:
In post 120, ItalianoVD wrote:That Flavor Leaf/koopa interaction on pg 3 is pinging my antennas.
What happens when two antennas get married?

I don't think this is a S/S interaction. There wasn't any follow up to the reasonings behind doing that as S/S.
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:00 pm

Post by koopashell »

Like Italiano has a lot of shade thrown at Mala, *however*, he is pushing elsewhere instead, rather than pursuing a read that in words is their strongest wolfread, when you look at the things Italiano has said.

Also this world I feel that Salad slot also fits in as the 3rd wolf - in which case I need to wait for Salad to post here to see how they act.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:00 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Paranoia is making me think of a theory where Koopa/Italian are scum, and now Koopa's trying to damage control this Italian push by going along with me, and pushing Mala/Roden together more, which is strong considering I was also suspicious of Roden.

Not my first thought, but making note of it for later in the game I can look at.

I'll have to get a little scummier, though. Might play around with getting myself wagon'd later, idk.
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:01 pm

Post by koopashell »

In post 231, Flavor Leaf wrote:

I don't think this is a S/S interaction. There wasn't any follow up to the reasonings behind doing that as S/S.
It's more of the type of treatment is different that I was looking at -> Mala treats italiano with silly replies, everyone else gets serious ones.

Also Mala has not once reacted to Italiano's shade against her, but has replied to mostly everyone pushing her otherwise.

Do you see what I'm getting at?
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:01 pm

Post by koopashell »

I already said Roden and Mala is a very silly thought after reading the ISO :P
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:04 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 232, koopashell wrote:Like Italiano has a lot of shade thrown at Mala, *however*, he is pushing elsewhere instead, rather than pursuing a read that in words is their strongest wolfread, when you look at the things Italiano has said.

Also this world I feel that Salad slot also fits in as the 3rd wolf - in which case I need to wait for Salad to post here to see how they act.
This is kind of why I'm leaning Italiano scum overall. He's setting himself up in a way that is behind the scenes while also being right out in the front, if that makes sense.

Tying himself to multiple slots, kind of making the others 'prove themself to him'.

I think there's no bearing for wanting to scum read Salad here other than you dont want to believe some townier reads of yours are wrong. Scum position in ways where youre just gonna town read scum probably early, at least one.

The connecting of you and I was really the kicker to it all.

I actually see the scum merit in the "I usually get scum read for this, but oh well" into the questions, but ill likely count that as null, but if he is scum, then that was scum indicative typing that first intro part to it. I also think it naturally comes off as scummy but the type of scummy that is townie, if that makes sense.

Probably reading too much into that part, but yeah. I'm happy with my vote right now. Early, so I'm not like sold on Italiano scum, but like 35% sure is super good for this time.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:05 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

I'm here. Let me catchup before I go live.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:06 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 234, koopashell wrote:

It's more of the type of treatment is different that I was looking at -> Mala treats italiano with silly replies, everyone else gets serious ones.

Also Mala has not once reacted to Italiano's shade against her, but has replied to mostly everyone pushing her otherwise.

Yeah, sure. I don't think that happens if they are actually S/S, it's just one of those dynamics that look S/S. I could be wrong, and they are S/S, at the moment, I just dont think that's how Mala would talk to their scum partner specifically. outside of meta, i dont generally like to use meta except self meta.
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:07 pm

Post by koopashell »

VOTE: Italiano

I guess it doesn't ever hurt to crank up the heat. Scorpious was more a "do something" vote anyways.
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:10 pm

Post by koopashell »

In post 238, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 234, koopashell wrote:

Yeah, sure. I don't think that happens if they are actually S/S, it's just one of those dynamics that look S/S. I could be wrong, and they are S/S, at the moment, I just dont think that's how Mala would talk to their scum partner specifically. outside of meta, i dont generally like to use meta except self meta.
I guess I would disagree and say that a common average wolf mistake is that they will treat their partners differently from a town player and thus spew a difference check that way. Experienced and seasoned wolf players, such as myself, will be aware of this natural tendency and seek to avoid it, (and still potentially fail because lying in this way is an art that is obscenely difficult when the hunting is optimized).
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:13 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

i think a natural thing is for scum to try not to act different with their partners, though. whether they succeed is a different story, but i don't think treating their partners differently than the rest of the game is something they actively look to do, and likely try to put extra focus into acting into that.

I also believe that is more effective with action than words, and frankly, i havent seen any action between the two, just words
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:16 pm

Post by koopashell »

Hm. Fair enough. It is only page 10, but overall I think my theory is still plausible, though you raise a good point.
Regarding action - I think the lack of action in regards to words is moreso the egregious part here.

I think however it is best that the both of us step away from the thread and allow others to interact more as this dominating conversation will be to town's detriment if both italiano and mala happen to be town.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:29 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Early game doesn't have a lot of action posts generally.

If anything, Italiano's attempt to link the two of us together, throwing those feelers out there, is the most action I've seen taken, and thats subtle/soft.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:41 pm

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

Im getting more confident about koopa being town
Im not townreading Flavor Leaf yet.

I'll do a deeper read Monday maybe. I had a deadline last Wednesday. I still have it now. >. >
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:43 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 244, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Im getting more confident about koopa being town
Im not townreading Flavor Leaf yet.

I'll do a deeper read Monday maybe. I had a deadline last Wednesday. I still have it now. >. >
what made you more confident in town koopa? I tended to get a little less confident after that, not fully, I just see much more possibilities for ScumKoopa than I did before the exchange I had with them.

They can still stay in the same tier for now, though, maybe they go to blue, but regardless, still townie occam razor.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:44 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 242, koopashell wrote:will be to town's detriment if both italiano and mala happen to be town.
only if you push to fade them without reevaluating.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:45 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I have also laid down my town read on Mala, so don't know how Mala got lumped into it from the posting I was doing. If anything, I think it becomes less likely Mala gets flipped.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:48 pm

Oh and I don't agree with FL's assessment on ItalianVD. I think theyre fine and they have been active (like, not just words. Did you miss the push on koopa and on you? That's not nothing and I may have missed you addressing that.)

Not sure that makes FL scum because it's a very controversial read to make as scum, but it could be scum motivated. (ItalianVD sussed FL, this could be their retaliation, pocketing koopa in the process)

Still Im curious where this goes.

Pedit: Havent read the Pedits yet
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:49 pm

In post 239, koopashell wrote:VOTE: Italiano

I guess it doesn't ever hurt to crank up the heat. Scorpious was more a "do something" vote anyways.
You dont admit this as scum, I think

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”