Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:03 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

The Italiano scumread relied on you pulling a strong scum move, and i dont necessarily think that's the case.

I use that tactic a lot as scum, so it kinda like triggered something, but seeing you post more in real time while I'm here's kind of let me feel your personality more, and I don't think that's what you were doing at all.

I also kinda used the wagon on you to ingrain myself into this game more.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:04 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 299, ItalianoVD wrote:Ugh, just when I start feeling better about you, you go and post .

Yes. That's exactly where I started feeling off on Koopa which is why I found it so weird that Human actively started to town read Koopa more there.
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:06 pm

Post by koopashell »

In post 299, ItalianoVD wrote:Ugh, just when I start feeling better about you, you go and post .
What's bad about it? In your own words - No vagueness.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:06 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 234, koopashell wrote:Also Mala has not once reacted to Italiano's shade against her, but has replied to mostly everyone pushing her otherwise.
This is my issue. I've given her plenty of things to respond to and I only get a joke. I think?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:07 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 244, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Im getting more confident about koopa being town
Im not townreading Flavor Leaf yet.

I'll do a deeper read Monday maybe. I had a deadline last Wednesday. I still have it now. >. >
In post 248, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Oh and I don't agree with FL's assessment on ItalianVD. I think theyre fine and they have been active (like, not just words. Did you miss the push on koopa and on you? That's not nothing and I may have missed you addressing that.)

Not sure that makes FL scum because it's a very controversial read to make as scum, but it could be scum motivated. (ItalianVD sussed FL, this could be their retaliation, pocketing koopa in the process)

Still Im curious where this goes.

Pedit: Havent read the Pedits yet
In post 249, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 239, koopashell wrote:VOTE: Italiano

I guess it doesn't ever hurt to crank up the heat. Scorpious was more a "do something" vote anyways.
You dont admit this as scum, I think
@Italiano - this happened the page after Koopa's posts there.

This is also Human's interpretation of what my push was on you, and sure, I understand when he thought I was calling you fluffy, but after clearing it up, he decided to vote me, which is inherently scummy and then went into immediate dismissal mode that was different than his initial posts.

I believe he came into that with the angle of getting into a 1v1 with me to break up Koopa/FL from developing.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:08 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 303, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 234, koopashell wrote:Also Mala has not once reacted to Italiano's shade against her, but has replied to mostly everyone pushing her otherwise.
This is my issue. I've given her plenty of things to respond to and I only get a joke. I think?
I get why that's offputting, but I definitely think that's +town especially when they're under suspicion more than other slots.

I feel Koopa/Italiano/Mala triangle are all town.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:12 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

let's sip on that KoopaTalianoMala Flavored drink, y'all
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:12 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

VC 1.05

With 13 players, it takes 7 to make a decision. Day 1 ends in (expired on 2022-04-25 00:30:00).

VC
Flavor Leaf [2]:
Malakittens [], humaneatingmonkey []
Malakittens [1]:
Roden []
ItalianoVD [1]:
koopashell []
KittyTacky [1]:
Scorpious []
koopashell [1]:
ItalianoVD []
Not Known 15 [1]:
JacksonVirgo []
humaneatingmonkey [1]:
Flavor Leaf []

Not voting [5]:
MalcolmTucker, Facebones, Saladman27, Not Known 15 [], KittyTacky []

mod notesSaladman27 has (expired on 2022-04-16 15:00:00) to pick up their Role PM before I start looking for a replacement.

flavor
Spoiler:
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:13 pm

Post by koopashell »

In post 306, Flavor Leaf wrote:let's sip on that KoopaTalianoMala Flavored drink, y'all
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:14 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 308, koopashell wrote:
In post 306, Flavor Leaf wrote:let's sip on that KoopaTalianoMala Flavored drink, y'all

Sigh, you all just gonna let Human hide behind that 1v1 he was trying to do to break up Koopa/FL.

Koopa, you made me sad. :(
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:16 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

woe is me woe is me
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:17 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Well, I guess I'll be out here looking for a town block.

Scum are welcome to apply.
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:20 pm

Post by koopashell »

I think Human is a villager who is likely wrong on your slot as well as Italiano's at this point.

I think Italiano is showing a thought process that is shallow in nature, and aimed to cherry pick what he thinks townies will see as "wolfy" when pushing me. As I have a green check on my own slot - I am able to evaluate this as a push on a villager, as I mentioned before with the "wolves cannot make genuine pushes onto villagers" spiel.

The catchup nested within spoilers is performative to me, the push on me is aimed to discredit me, the way they are reacting to the counterpressure is extremely weak and subdued.

That being said - I also might just be failing to understand a town!Italiano's thought process here and it just leads him to this conclusion, which is extremely faulty - but overall I think he wants me to be his pet wolfread right now and it is showing. As well as the team viability I have discovered, I think this is a good flip trajectory if anything.
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:24 pm

Post by koopashell »

I am aware - btw - that I said that Italiano's reasons were complex to wolfread me, however this was more of a drawn assumption from my own reading rather than Italiano's own posts. They have not expressed any of what I had predicted would be the complex reasons that came out that I had linked to that -

Perhaps I guess I should say - I have changed my mind in a sense after looking back and rereading things.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:25 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I think Human played in a way to break up a FL/Koopa and to actively have you defend him, so it makes sense you see him as town.

Hmm, we flipped with Italiano, I guess.

I'll go back to the drawing board. My reads net trap is getting old anyways.

Human on the bottom, though.

I think if Italiano is scum, though, Human still has a high chance to have chainsaw defended them with their fake angling.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:27 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

I thought I was caught up, guess not. Been reading pg 11 and I'm not that comfortable with HEM seemingly coming to bat for me. Like it's cool in a sense, but I always feel icky when people do it and is just goofy. Like I don't think it makes him scum, but I just never like it.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:28 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 312, koopashell wrote:The catchup nested within spoilers is performative to me,
i was trying to elicit some sort of interaction with italiano, but they stone walled.

Fine, you convinced me.

Human/Italiano/Roden + 1 lesser active player way too early scum prediction, and also all based individually as well.

In that order for me.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:29 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 315, ItalianoVD wrote:I thought I was caught up, guess not. Been reading pg 11 and I'm not that comfortable with HEM seemingly coming to bat for me. Like it's cool in a sense, but I always feel icky when people do it and is just goofy. Like I don't think it makes him scum, but I just never like it.

it's not goofy behind the scenes, but it was made to actively create a 1v1 he could hide behind and get people to tune out of.

that exact reasoning is why it is an effective scum play especially after his case had fallen apart. there's absolutely no angle by them, and they wanted to discredit me from picking up any momentum.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:30 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 270, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 267, ItalianoVD wrote:I'd assume HEM is fairly town up to this point
Let's get into this since this a bit more.
HEM's early posting when I was feeling out the game was null, you know, when we were going back and forth about charm and whatnot, but I think his positioning around Mala was fair given the context and I didn't think it was scummy. At the time koopa's was more scummy and to a degree NK's, but I didn't see anything wrong with HEM's push.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:31 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 270, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 267, ItalianoVD wrote:I'd assume HEM is fairly town up to this point
Let's get into this since this a bit more.
HEM's early posting when I was feeling out the game was null, you know, when we were going back and forth about charm and whatnot, but I think his positioning around Mala was fair given the context and I didn't think it was scummy. At the time koopa's vote was more scummy and to a degree NK's, but I didn't see anything wrong with HEM's push.
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:31 pm

Post by koopashell »

In post 122, ItalianoVD wrote:Catching up a bit…
In post 68, Roden wrote:Koopa's gonna be hard to read
Don’t think so.
In post 65, Malakittens wrote:I have played with JV twice so far; both times I have been scum. So there's the potential that he might vote me right off the bat which is fair considering that I been scum twice so far now against him.
Why does that matter? So what if he votes you? Do you always do that for people you’ve played with?

You know HEM made a good point when he said it sounded like you were addressing JV almost like you knew he was already town and didn’t want the smoke.

I’ve never played with you (that I can remember) but I would assume town!you maybe wouldn’t care that much.
In post 71, Malakittens wrote:tbh if i was self conscious i prob wouldnt have posted my first post
just saying
And this is a contradiction.

and ping me. Like the questions are kinda meh. Like almost like once they answer then what? They don’t seem like sorting questions. Feels like busywork.

I’m gonna place and in the townbin pile for now. :)

Geez is screaming at me dude.

VOTE: koopa
like I go back to this post - this is what I perceived as "complex" and I go and actually read the posts that are linked -

I think now and see that I feel that Italiano structured this post in a way that had a goal - a goal of making a push on me in an artificial way.

I went back and looked at my own posts they "didn't like"

and I feel that in a wolf Italiano world this is strongl

ok so

I kinda had a brainwave but like

y'know what - FL is right, there is a chance Mala/Italiano are town, and I am just trying to hero solve it at this point(and ego push back on what is a terrible push)

However - Mala wolf implies Italiano wolf. Remember that. If there is a cop here, one of those 2 is a valuable target.

I do not believe there is a world where those 2 are W/V, only W/W and V/V

And now, I go back to the drawing board.

UNVOTE:
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:31 pm

Post by koopashell »

In post 302, koopashell wrote:
What's bad about it? In your own words - No vagueness.
@italiano I would still like you to address this, however.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:31 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 273, Flavor Leaf wrote:You know what, I can see Human doing that to an Italiano town in that scenario if Koopa is also town.

It's almost like hiding behind my Italiano scum read, but here's the thing. Hmm.

Human acted in a way that I thought Italiano would if Italiano was scum, but Italiano just sitting back and letting the wagon happen because what else are they gonna do is a little townie.

OMGUS, I choose you! (even though there is multiple reasons that it isnt actually OMGUS.

VOTE: Humaneating

1: Their initial reason for suspicion was based on facts from a misunderstanding, and only after it was cleared up, did they choose to vote.
2: This happens after Koopa and I both voted onto Italiano, meaning if Koopa/FL is T/T, then scum would definitely need to start breaking this up. This is especially true of Malakittens is also town.
3: Their push is just kinda forced in a way that looks to break up a townblock. Like they came into it with the plan of eventually pushing me, and once we got cleared up and went to diffuse, they chose to vote. That was almost like a desperate act to make sure that the heat of Monk vs FL kept up, and I'm willing to give them the fire.

quoting so the reasons keep coming up.

Personally, I think I'm just right with this. If he ends up being scum, regardless of if people dont care for these reasons, they are 100% correct, and I feel are valid to see no matter what tbh. It's a case, now finding out whether or not it is true is the game.

Needs more pressure.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:32 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 320, koopashell wrote:y'know what - FL is right, there is a chance Mala/Italiano are town, and I am just trying to hero solve it at this point(and ego push back on what is a terrible push)
Now look at the game from this perspective, and think about reasons why a scumHuman at the time they jumped in would want to discredit me asap.
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:33 pm

Post by koopashell »

VOTE: JacksonVirgo

I did an ISO skim, and as a holistic work, I didn't like it. - if FL is right on HEM, the pairing here is also possible.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”