Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:48 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 851, Andante wrote:people want a ceph and fire pair?? fire is mafia... I'm pretty sure ceph isn't
#agree
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:49 am

Post by Malakittens »

So i have a choice between Luke & Dunn. I still haven't fully caught up yet and I'm kinda distracted more than I want to be atm.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:53 am

Post by Andante »

I thinkMala and Ceph would be a good pair.... like that's a pair I'd feel good about
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:55 am

Post by Malakittens »

I'm suprised you are so quick to feel good about me esp after our last game.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:56 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 854, Andante wrote:I thinkMala and Ceph would be a good pair.... like that's a pair I'd feel good about
IDk how I feel about Cephrir.

I kinda got Ceph super wrong in Control which makes me feel like I don't have a good handle on reading him. Which means if I pair and I feel super paranoid and leave and hes town then ill fuck it all up

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:59 am

Post by Andante »

it's more I have strong SRs and you're not one of those, had posts I like ~400 posts ago, I'm like certain Cephrir is town here, and pretty certain Fire is maf, so like, I'd rather not lose a strong TR of mine just to being fire's partner, cause I'm yeeting fire tomorrow. that's happening, I don't care the partner.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:00 am

Post by Malakittens »

Oooh

I love the above post.

Andante, i really do think you are town this game so hopefully we can mindmeld more later

how do you feel about luke vs dunn?

fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:01 am

Post by fireisredsir »

i don't love

a lot of the reasonings feel pretty zero level, like he was just pulling out luke's posts and going on a scavenger hunt of standard scumtells to see what he could find. dunn seems a little sharper and more insightful than that usually

and knowing that there's a solid chance that the decision on who gets left behind will come down to someone choosing between him and luke, dunn has a lot of motivation to convince whoever is making that decision that luke is the scummier one

in general lately it kinda feels like vibes of dunn finding as many places as he can to be logically correct, with the implication being that therefore he is town because he is right. and maybe town does that too. but it seems to me like sometimes finding places to be right is taking priority over finding scum

so i think im back to feeling less towny on dunn
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:02 am

Post by Andante »

I haven't really read the past ~400 posts lol but I'll look into them, I wanna say I was town leaning luke earlier
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:06 am

Post by fireisredsir »

andante: i think fire is maf

mala: i agree!!

andante: i think fire is maf and ceph is town. i don't want them paired. fire should pair with mala

mala: wow you feel good about me!!

andante: well im yeeting fire and so i don't want ceph to go too bc ceph is town. you're not towny enough for me to have that concern

mala: ooooo good post we should mindmeld!!

kinda feels like a pocket attempt that is hilariously misreading the situation
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:07 am

Post by Andante »

In post 858, Malakittens wrote:Oooh

I love the above post.

Andante, i really do think you are town this game so hopefully we can mindmeld more later

how do you feel about luke vs dunn?
lol ok ummm I don't feel great about either, like, I'm more confident that Luke will be town, Dunn started strong then went to what I believe Dunn!maf plays like, Luke... that's like a lot of words/effort lol umm everyone else is calling luke maf though, but idk that case, nor do I really know what scum!luke is like, but I do want to say luke is town, no clue on Dunn. like, I'd rather leave dunn behind than Nora I think.

Ceph strongest TR
then Luke
then Noraa
then Dunn

I think that's where I stand with the gentlemen left

Fire is still maf, so I'd prefer fire +ceph not happen
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:08 am

Post by Andante »

In post 861, fireisredsir wrote:kinda feels like a pocket attempt that is hilariously misreading the situation
I am unpocketable
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:14 am

Post by fireisredsir »

but are you unpocket-attempt-able
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:16 am

Post by fireisredsir »

oh wait lmao im dumb disregard
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:17 am

Post by fireisredsir »

still waking up, misread that as you wanting mala to pair with me, not mala with ceph. i forgot that mala is a lady
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:35 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Fire is my strongest town read atm. Phone posting, but I am roughly at

Fire,
Nora, Ydra, Mala,
Andante, Ceph
-----
Datisi
----
Prism, one of (myko, enchant), but never both
Dunn
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:37 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Oh. Bell is to the left of Noraa
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:41 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 836, Malakittens wrote:
In post 819, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 818, Malakittens wrote:In control, Noraa was able to read Dunn super well.
How long did it take noraa to form their read in that game Malakittens?
It was early, but wasnt til like D2-3 until they really went after you
HOLD UP. this is because dunn was under the protection of a hydra. i did not look very carefully at the slot because of that. The MOMENT dunn reepped in, i pretty much started tunneling in like 5-7 pages.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:44 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Just reached the end of page 31, and I am realizing that Dunn was not trying to make a point about noraa alignment with the "prove it" line of dialogue

I originally read it as that.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:47 am

Post by Noraa »

Ok datisi i'll ask you one question.

Do you think scum dunn is going to be harder to catch. Or do you think scum noraa is going to be harder to catch.

I've caught scum dunn in multiple games where NO ONE AGREED WITH ME. Dunn died day 5 in Control and was last scum standing in Mask of lies or whatever that was calleed. I caught dunn on day 2 in control, day 1 in mask of lies. There was definitely another game that i caught them in. NO ONE AGREED WITH ME in any of them. Do you not think that funnily looks exactly like this game.

And datisi, on lukewarm, do you really think that level of emotion and confusion is very town? as i've previously admitted, yes it could come from scum, but it feels extremely genuine and i want to believe it. also if lukewarm were scum with me, i would believe their ability to defend themselves. i would be much more worried about keeping myself afloat and not leaving behind any connections to scum buddies if i get left. hard defending a buddy sounds like a shitty association to leave a buddy no?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:49 am

Post by Noraa »

you have to realize that the reason I have never been able to get scum dunn murdered before day 5 is because scum dunn is CAPABLE and everyone thinks scum dunn is towny. EVERYONE. but when dunn is town, i literally have to defend them from all the people saying "omg dunn is so inactive. dunn is floating by and scummy. dunn is blah blah shitty reasons"
Which game does this one look like?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:52 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 869, Noraa wrote:
In post 836, Malakittens wrote:
In post 819, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 818, Malakittens wrote:In control, Noraa was able to read Dunn super well.
How long did it take noraa to form their read in that game Malakittens?
It was early, but wasnt til like D2-3 until they really went after you
HOLD UP. this is because dunn was under the protection of a hydra. i did not look very carefully at the slot because of that. The MOMENT dunn reepped in, i pretty much started tunneling in like 5-7 pages.
In post 795, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 131, Lukewarm wrote:This is an interesting take. I don't believe you and I have ever played together, what gives you any impression on what size fish I am ? Or that giving me time will make a difference?
In post 141, Lukewarm wrote:Is this something that you thought about before the day started, or was this your gut reaction to the day opening and Ydra's opening posts?
In post 143, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 142, Noraa wrote:I think people should pair up based on their posting frequency. It doesnt make sense to pair a high frequency poster with a low frequency poster. it would be "wasting" the high frequency posts because pts can make sorting easier a lot of the time.
This approach seems so arbitrary. Is that something that has been done in other Dance Games?

[This is my first real dance game - just a marathon one time, and those are wild]
Asking a bunch of questions that don't lead anywhere is a generic scumtell, and this is what Lukewarm is doing here
In post 267, Lukewarm wrote:I have completed my iso dives of all of the eligible ladies, and I have an issue. I did not find any scum reads :sob:

I like Ydra, Dats, and Fire all as town leans.

Enchant and Mala are both pretty close to null, but just barely perceptively higher then null for not seeming to care how their dip in and dip out would look.
Lukewarm doesn't have any scumreads here
In post 569, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 546, Datisi wrote:luke is the scummiest of the bunch to me currently
But this definitely makes me feel less inclined to pair with datisi now :oops:
This looks bad too, they care too much about how their own partner reads them and we haven't even gotten past the first phase yet. As a reminder, they still don't have scumreads at this point in time, except for maybe mykonium who they talk about right after they pair
In post 575, Lukewarm wrote:Re:Nora's read on Dunn.

I have thoughts but they feel convoluted.

I am not consciously scum reading Dunn, but I am definitely not town reading him either.

I am not as confident in my ability to read Dunn as Nora is, but I do feel like there is a difference between this game and one where i was ready to hard defend him like in say Web of Lies or Shakespeare.

I kind of like the fact that Noraa is picking up a difference there as well, since web of lies we were both ready to go to bat for Dunn, and this neither of us are town reading him this game.

It is making me rethink my Noraa scum read. Which is annoying because I don't have enough of them as it is :/
In this post they show they have a scumread on noraa from before this point, and this is who he needs to be scumreading here to survive to the next phase. I mentioned that it was looking like either Lukewarm or Noraa were being left out at this point, and this shift in reads benefits lukewarm because if scum he can get noraa eliminated after.
In post 632, Datisi wrote:i have multiple issues with lukewarm's

first, the minor nitpick is that the "he said he's gonna do isos which opens him up for doing a new push" is weird because we're deciding who gets left out. i already had the bases down for who of the gents i could push to get left. i don't need to be doing a weird 180 redoing isos announcement for that.

then, the reasons for my bothering him is ???. yeah, i didn't towncase dunn or call him town. because i had already said i liked some of his posts prior to that and because i was responding to noraa's case of him, which i said i was gonna do. why would i be dropping a towncase there?

but probably my biggest problem is the "and I think that a scum or a town flip points is enlightening towards both Datisi and Noraa" part - like, he spent the entire post talking about how dunn is scum and partnered with me, but IF dunn were to flip town, that would say something about both me and noraa. and it's interesting how it's not explicitly said in the post, but the feel i get is that if dunn greens, that noraa is scum. which like, the fact that he didn't outright say it feels like he doesn't wanna draw attention to that part immediately

actually, now that i type it out, i do feel like my instinct omgus reaction to the shade of our pair is not as good of a point as i first thought, but calling me scum over saying it's not ai for dunn to be talking the way he is feels bad faith and reminds me of lukewarm in that guardians game

not reading the pedits
Datisis points out here that Luke intends to have Noraa voted out on my town flip
In post 635, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 632, Datisi wrote:he spent the entire post talking about how dunn is scum and partnered with me, but IF dunn were to flip town, that would say something about both me and noraa. and it's interesting how it's not explicitly said in the post, but the feel i get is that if dunn greens, that noraa is scum. which like, the fact that he didn't outright say it feels like he doesn't wanna draw attention to that part immediately
I actually typed out a more explicit version of

Town Dunn -> Scum Noraa, but then deleted it because I realized that I don't really know if that is true. I think I would need to reevaluate her there.

So, I actually think

Town Dunn-> Town Dats, and a need to reevaluate Noraa.
Scum Dunn -> Town Noraa, and a need to reevaluate you.
They say the opposite here but it feels ingenuine. How will they reevaluate noraa considering the reasoning that Luke is following noraa is "noraa's feelies". I'm really curious if it is even possible to justify noraa as town if luke believes what he has been typing so far.
Kinda want to respond to 795, but feel like it should wait til I am at my computer.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:54 am

Post by Andante »

In post 867, Lukewarm wrote:Fire is my strongest town read atm. Phone posting, but I am roughly at

Fire,
Nora, Ydra, Mala,
Andante, Ceph
-----
Datisi
----
Prism, one of (myko, enchant), but never both
Dunn
If fire is your strongest TR why did you ask mala to dance and not fire?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”