Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:57 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 766, koopashell wrote:Roden - have you caught wolf FL before?
Nobody in this game has caught me as scum on site before. JacksonVirgo 'might' have, and they have seen me as scum and scum read me correctly before, but idk if they 'caught' me. I mightve won all those games.

Malakittens I met in person in 2014 at a meetup, so she might've caught me as scum.

I haven't played much with many of the others in this game. Scorpious a few here and there, and then NK15 I've played in some of his modded games.

But yeah.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:58 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

So take in that thought of me playing this way with a playerlist who isn't that familiar with me.

Does this seem like the playstyle that would work if I were scum here, Roden?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:59 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I'm obviously a player who likes control, does this playstyle come across as a smart one to play with tons of players that don't have familiarity with me as scum?
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:00 pm

Post by koopashell »

In post 774, Roden wrote:
In post 766, koopashell wrote:Roden - have you caught wolf FL before?
No and as far as I know I haven't played with him before period. I don't see how that's relevant though.
Whats your read on Scorpious?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:02 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 731, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 723, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 717, koopashell wrote:I dont think semantic disagreements is going to be useful in sorting FL. Instead of being upset in how they are playing, ask yourselves: is this player an informed party? Is what they are doing reasonable from the point of view of being aware of the wolf team?

I see a lot of playstyle/personaliry clashing going on right now and that isn't useful.
it's only being made semantic by FL. pay attention.

Again, you are wrong. It is directly pulled from Roden's posts that the semantics are there.

Roden doesnt believe that I've answered them, but I've gone back and forth left and right talking about the read, they just dont see the answer, which i can see coming from town considering theyre the type to overreact personally to being scum read no matter how small.

Also, them calling out one dismissal as if it were happening everywhere and nothing but, which again, is factually not true.
In post 769, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 763, Roden wrote:my initial posts with aggression

i dont believe I have had a single instance of aggression this game :lol:

sarcasm and dry posts, sure, no aggression
If someone else wants an answer to these posts then I'll give it then. Otherwise I don't see the point in trying to convince you that you're scum.
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:05 pm

Post by koopashell »

Roden
I'm going to be brutally honest for a second: I don't care nor does that make them wolf. If they are wolf, they *want* the attention on them - so you're giving them what they want. I want to look at other slots thank you.
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:05 pm

Post by koopashell »

Now. Scorpious read please.
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:09 pm

Post by koopashell »

Wolves are literally laughing at us going in circles right now. Snap out of it and see the bigger picture and notice players who have gone under the radar.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:23 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 767, koopashell wrote:And I also want you to tell me how you feel about Scorpious
They barely have any content, so it's hard to have any kind of feeling towards them. I do think activity is alignment indicative for them though.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:30 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 780, koopashell wrote:Roden
I'm going to be brutally honest for a second: I don't care nor does that make them wolf. If they are wolf, they *want* the attention on them - so you're giving them what they want. I want to look at other slots thank you.
Leaf seems to be implying the opposite.

We can have multiple discussions. If you hate the heat on Leaf so much then ignore it and appeal to players who also don't care.
In post 781, koopashell wrote:Now. Scorpious read please.
In post 782, koopashell wrote:Wolves are literally laughing at us going in circles right now. Snap out of it and see the bigger picture and notice players who have gone under the radar.
Ngl I think your case on Scorpius is weak and that pushing a low content slot early in Day 1 is not a good idea. I really don't know what you hope to accomplish by shutting down actual content to focus on a non-factor slot when we're going to have plenty of time to do so later.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:42 pm

Post by Roden »

Just checked the timer and we still have an entire week to go. Just chill and let people push and prod naturally instead of chainsawing our efforts to case anyone who isn't your current top priority. If we near EoD and somehow nobody has had anything to say about Scorpius and they're still not playing, then yeah let's hard pressure them because the game state would imply they're just scum at that point.
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:43 pm

Post by koopashell »

Of course it's fucking "weak". They aren't playing the game, Roden. Wolves literally default to low/mid posting and you're obsessed with the most active slot in the game.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:45 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 776, Flavor Leaf wrote:So take in that thought of me playing this way with a playerlist who isn't that familiar with me.
So did you join this game so that no one would be able to catch you as scum. :lol: Clever boy!
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:49 pm

Post by koopashell »

In post 787, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 776, Flavor Leaf wrote:So take in that thought of me playing this way with a playerlist who isn't that familiar with me.
So did you join this game so that no one would be able to catch you as scum. :lol: Clever boy!
Any updated thoughts?
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:02 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

VC 1.13

With 13 players, it takes 7 to make a decision. Day 1 ends in (expired on 2022-04-25 00:30:00).

VC
Flavor Leaf [3]:
humaneatingmonkey [], Roden [], Not Known 15 []
koopashell [2]:
Scorpious [], ItalianoVD []
Not Known 15 [1]:
JacksonVirgo []
ItalianoVD [1]:
KittyTacky []
Scorpious [1]:
koopashell []
humaneatingmonkey [1]:
Flavor Leaf []

Not voting [4]:
MalcolmTucker, Facebones, Saladman27, Malakittens []

mod notesReplacing Saladman27. There's someone who asked to be on the replace list so they'll have priority for a few hours
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:18 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 786, koopashell wrote:Of course it's fucking "weak". They aren't playing the game, Roden. Wolves literally default to low/mid posting and you're obsessed with the most active slot in the game.
There is no "obsession", I asked one question. :dead:

Just because scum defaults to low/mid activity doesn't mean all low activity posters are inherently scummy. I lurk a lot Day 1 no matter my alignment. Low posters are usually just LHF in general.

In that same regard, high activity/effort =/= town. If that were true, the meta would revolve around high activity/effort, and maybe on some sites it does. But here it doesn't mean much outside of the newbie queue.

And, again, the game is still barely just starting. There is time to push cases and for low posters to start playing.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:00 pm

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

Imo Malakittens is scum regardless of FL's alignment

He literally masonbaited
FL reframed the narrative that reverses the Malakittens early wagon

Scorpious iirc doesnt seem scummy and they're fine atm but Im going from memry right now
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:01 pm

VOTE: Malakittens
Unless there's a hidden dimension of play that I'm not really interested in talking about just yet
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:02 pm

FL if youre town and if you wont vote here, why is Mala town
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:03 pm

Post by Scorpious »

In post 781, koopashell wrote:Now. Scorpious read please.
Why don’t you ask me? You’ve asked everyone else how they feel. I’m sorry I’m not as invested in D1 as you. All town tends to do is confuse each other.

We couldn’t have any less provable knowledge than we will all game and everyone acts like they are big braining some kind of hero solve that has slim probability to non of being accurate at this stage. I like to simplify my solving on D1 by looking at votes. Compare them to the flip to start D2 and go from there.

You can say what you want but when i flick a page down on my phone and it’s the same 1v1 from the last page then I just start to skim. I like where my vote is. Koopa seems very bothered by me.(and yes Koopa keeps autocorrecting to “loops” for me too.

Also. Koopa, are you an alt?
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:04 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

Replacing Facebones
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:12 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 788, koopashell wrote:
In post 787, ItalianoVD wrote:
Any updated thoughts?
If by updated you mean different then no, if you mean more then yes. I’m sorry but I think it’s amusing to see players trying to sort Leaf. :giggle: I say just stop, lol. Nobody’s gonna do it. I assume Leaf plays the game similarly regardless of alignment and he is laughing either way at players trying to do so. If Leaf is scum then I assume his partner(s) have already voted him or currently are and he has voted them or currently are. If he is town then scum has voted him or currently are and he has more than likely voted scum or currently is. Again I’m assuming he is town because I’ve had enough content and interactions and reactions from him with me and other slots to come to that conclusion. If I’m wrong, at this point I wouldn’t even be mad losing to scum!Leaf. Leaf you better not be scum though! :lol:
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:19 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 376, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 373, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 366, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 279, Flavor Leaf wrote:I believe that Human is attempting a White Knight pocket attempt on Italiano to lower my presence in the game as scum.

It isn't a chainsaw.
What's a chainsaw? I saw that mentioned twice now

Player A (Town) pushes Player B (Scum).

Player C (Scum) pushes Player A. <--- that's the chainsaw. They defend their partner by attacking the one thats pushing their partner.
Don't see how this is typically scum!AI either in and of itself, Town who thinks that a case on somebody to be manipulative or overall opportunistic etc would do the same.
It depends on context.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:21 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 382, Saladman27 wrote:What a horrible and embarassing start to my first game in 2 years. :P There's so much I've forgotten and now I'm under information overload because I got my role PM just as I lost signal on the way to camping. I promise I'll take a good read over this whole thread in the next 2 days.
Welcome!
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:21 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 775, Flavor Leaf wrote:Nobody in this game has caught me as scum on site before. JacksonVirgo 'might' have, and they have seen me as scum and scum read me correctly before, but idk if they 'caught' me. I mightve won all those games.
Yeah I caught both you and koba but couldn't relay that read to the Town overall.
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”