Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:10 am

Post by koopashell »

In post 867, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Koopa - I think the sheer fact that Jackson voted you here is townie in itself.

Like you are going back and forth a lot, something I also do, and besides the PR claim empowerment to 1v1 which felt more ego emotion based anyway, you've had a generally townie mindset, and scum probably wouldnt try to push you the way that JV did. They might try to push you, but not by just voting like that, if that makes sense.
They're in my PoE and it is concerning that the timing of the vote coincided with the flip on my read.
If they don't want to explain their reasoning - I can only default to the context clues to draw from for the reasoning.
"Reaction test" this far into the game when I am the 2nd largest poster with many substantial posts is just bogus as hell or they are simply not playing the game if town - both unacceptable.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:10 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 869, koopashell wrote:
In post 849, MalcolmTucker wrote:Alright, all caught up.

I fundamentally really think Flavor is town here although I'm aware I could of course be getting manipulated. Need to ask - would the current state of the game be beneficial to FL if they were mafia, given how they've approached it? And I think the answer is no. The D1 conflicts/arguments here should give us plenty of info going forward and it's beneficial to mafia to fundamentally keep as much info as they can hidden from town.

I also think we'd have seen more people directly batting for FL when they were under suspicion and starting to become the main wagon. The way it's died down now indicates to me someone in mafia (whether HEM or Roden) didn't have their heart in it and didn't think it was going to go anywhere in the end.

I didn't particularly like Roden's reaction to FL and I thought their argument Flavor wasn't really being clear with their reads felt very off given the state of the game so far. But I'm not sure mafia Roden has any way to react the way they did - the push was long past and it felt like essentially picking a fight which suddenly put them in contention again as possible mafia. If you're mafia, best just to ignore and move on from that I think.

Koopa is very much towning it up now, not necessarily agreed with everything they've said at times but their logic/approach seems a lot more solid now as the game goes on.
I mean there's more info as the game goes on so naturally thats the trajectory :P
I know, but sometimes D1 can be a slog where there's a lot of incorrect misinfo going around and where mafia coast by if all the focus is on one player. So far I think we have a lot more useful info on what likely possible combos are/combos we can rule out very much directly through FL's play. I don't think FL's play is particularly beneficial for mafia if they're scum so far.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:11 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 875, koopashell wrote:
In post 867, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Koopa - I think the sheer fact that Jackson voted you here is townie in itself.

Like you are going back and forth a lot, something I also do, and besides the PR claim empowerment to 1v1 which felt more ego emotion based anyway, you've had a generally townie mindset, and scum probably wouldnt try to push you the way that JV did. They might try to push you, but not by just voting like that, if that makes sense.
They're in my PoE and it is concerning that the timing of the vote coincided with the flip on my read.
If they don't want to explain their reasoning - I can only default to the context clues to draw from for the reasoning.
"Reaction test" this far into the game when I am the 2nd largest poster with many substantial posts is just bogus as hell or they are simply not playing the game if town - both unacceptable.
While I do agree with Malcolm, they can do more, I don't see why it's concerning that it came with your flip.

I feel like it came BECAUSE of your flip, which makes sense. You flip flopped. I've had plenty of townies vote me after doing what you did.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:12 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 866, koopashell wrote:Jackson - pray tell, what reads have you had this game thus far at all?
Ive stated my reads, and you know that all too well why choose to shade me here?
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:13 am

Post by koopashell »

But they directly denied it had to do with my read flip by claiming a different reason which feels like they want to hide the fact that its linked to that.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 848, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
Andresvmb replaces Saladman27

Mathblade replaces Facebones

Please welcome them!
Catching up now gonna see what the major events are.

Anyone wanna point me at some place they want a comment on?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:14 am

Post by koopashell »

In post 878, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 866, koopashell wrote:Jackson - pray tell, what reads have you had this game thus far at all?
Ive stated my reads, and you know that all too well why choose to shade me here?
What read do you have other than NK15 being wolf?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:14 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 876, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 869, koopashell wrote:
In post 849, MalcolmTucker wrote:Alright, all caught up.

I fundamentally really think Flavor is town here although I'm aware I could of course be getting manipulated. Need to ask - would the current state of the game be beneficial to FL if they were mafia, given how they've approached it? And I think the answer is no. The D1 conflicts/arguments here should give us plenty of info going forward and it's beneficial to mafia to fundamentally keep as much info as they can hidden from town.

I also think we'd have seen more people directly batting for FL when they were under suspicion and starting to become the main wagon. The way it's died down now indicates to me someone in mafia (whether HEM or Roden) didn't have their heart in it and didn't think it was going to go anywhere in the end.

I didn't particularly like Roden's reaction to FL and I thought their argument Flavor wasn't really being clear with their reads felt very off given the state of the game so far. But I'm not sure mafia Roden has any way to react the way they did - the push was long past and it felt like essentially picking a fight which suddenly put them in contention again as possible mafia. If you're mafia, best just to ignore and move on from that I think.

Koopa is very much towning it up now, not necessarily agreed with everything they've said at times but their logic/approach seems a lot more solid now as the game goes on.
I mean there's more info as the game goes on so naturally thats the trajectory :P
I know, but sometimes D1 can be a slog where there's a lot of incorrect misinfo going around and where mafia coast by if all the focus is on one player. So far I think we have a lot more useful info on what likely possible combos are/combos we can rule out very much directly through FL's play. I don't think FL's play is particularly beneficial for mafia if they're scum so far.

I believe after flips happen it will be more noticeable for sure.

I do see a world where my Italiano town read is incorrect based on my judgement being clouded by their town reading on me, but again, a paranoia piece.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:14 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Oh math :O

wiki // GTKAS
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:15 am

Post by koopashell »

In post 880, MathBlade wrote:

Please welcome them!

Hi, I think your slot was town based on their entrance posts.
Primarily has been FL and myself doing a lot of discussion, to be honest. Hard to really summarize since there's been a lot of movement.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 789, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
VC 1.13

With 13 players, it takes 7 to make a decision. Day 1 ends in (expired on 2022-04-25 00:30:00).

VC
Flavor Leaf [3]:
humaneatingmonkey [], Roden [], Not Known 15 []
koopashell [2]:
Scorpious [], ItalianoVD []
Not Known 15 [1]:
JacksonVirgo []
ItalianoVD [1]:
KittyTacky []
Scorpious [1]:
koopashell []
humaneatingmonkey [1]:
Flavor Leaf []

Not voting [4]:
MalcolmTucker, Facebones, Saladman27, Malakittens []

mod notesReplacing Saladman27. There's someone who asked to be on the replace list so they'll have priority for a few hours
Boon wagon looks stale.

To those of you on it why is Boon scum? Or is it left over RVS?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:16 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Please welcome them!

I got one for you, let me go find it.

I want you to see my case on Humaneating prior to the big exchanges that happened yesterday. I've since changed my mind, but i wanna see if it's more because Human choice of diffusing the situation was a good scum play.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 884, koopashell wrote:

Please welcome them!

Hi, I think your slot was town based on their entrance posts.
Primarily has been FL and myself doing a lot of discussion, to be honest. Hard to really summarize since there's been a lot of movement.
On a skim of vote counts it doesn’t seem that way. But maybe I read them too fast.

Why do you think there’s movement?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:16 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

VOTE: Roden
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:16 am

Post by koopashell »

In post 885, MathBlade wrote:
VC 1.13

With 13 players, it takes 7 to make a decision. Day 1 ends in (expired on 2022-04-25 00:30:00).

VC
Flavor Leaf [3]:
koopashell [2]:
Not Known 15 [1]:
JacksonVirgo []
ItalianoVD [1]:
KittyTacky []
Scorpious [1]:
koopashell []
humaneatingmonkey [1]:
Flavor Leaf []

Not voting [4]:

mod notesReplacing Saladman27. There's someone who asked to be on the replace list so they'll have priority for a few hours
Boon wagon looks stale.

FL claims there are wolves on the wagon, notably between Roden and Humaneatingmonkey.
NK15 is being NK15.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:16 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 885, MathBlade wrote:
VC 1.13

VC
Flavor Leaf [3]:
koopashell [2]:
Not Known 15 [1]:
JacksonVirgo []
ItalianoVD [1]:
KittyTacky []
Scorpious [1]:
koopashell []
humaneatingmonkey [1]:
Flavor Leaf []

Not voting [4]:

Boon wagon looks stale.

Nah, not RVS, they wanted blood.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 886, Flavor Leaf wrote:

Please welcome them!

I want you to see my case on Humaneating prior to the big exchanges that happened yesterday. I've since changed my mind, but i wanna see if it's more because Human choice of diffusing the situation was a good scum play.
K give me a bit to find it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:17 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 881, koopashell wrote:
HEM town. FL I am paranoid of but that’s nothing to base a read off. Scorp feels vastly different than a recently closed game so baskng a TR there.

At work can’t give detail nor do I want to currently

wiki // GTKAS
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:17 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 873, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 868, MalcolmTucker wrote:Human's transition on FL feels very weak and very much like a careful climbdown given where they were at before.

VOTE: Humaneatingmonkeys
damn, see I like this too, because I felt like Human might have just been playing a way to get me to town read him.
In post 874, Flavor Leaf wrote:It feels like too much of a mindmeld to be coming from scum. Feels more like town coming from the same spot.
To expand - while I'm of course wary as a townie you could be stringing me along here, I also find the fact Human was continually accusing you of constantly pocketing and manipulating others to not necessarily be a good look; such posts felt like they were specifically designed to make sure anyone who agrees with you second guess themselves and potentially feel silly/not particularly clever for possibly being manipulated.

But if Human is town, then they still don't ultimately know that you're mafia either despite their strong stance on it - I don't think it's particularly helpful to just assert that anyone who doesn't share their view of the game is being stupid, if that makes sense.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:19 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Math/Andres - before you read if not too late, just have this in mind during the game. Want to know from an outside source thoughts because I've cooled off on Human since.

In post 273, Flavor Leaf wrote:You know what, I can see Human doing that to an Italiano town in that scenario if Koopa is also town.

It's almost like hiding behind my Italiano scum read, but here's the thing. Hmm.

Human acted in a way that I thought Italiano would if Italiano was scum, but Italiano just sitting back and letting the wagon happen because what else are they gonna do is a little townie.

OMGUS, I choose you! (even though there is multiple reasons that it isnt actually OMGUS.

VOTE: Humaneating

1: Their initial reason for suspicion was based on facts from a misunderstanding, and only after it was cleared up, did they choose to vote.
2: This happens after Koopa and I both voted onto Italiano, meaning if Koopa/FL is T/T, then scum would definitely need to start breaking this up. This is especially true of Malakittens is also town.
3: Their push is just kinda forced in a way that looks to break up a townblock. Like they came into it with the plan of eventually pushing me, and once we got cleared up and went to diffuse, they chose to vote. That was almost like a desperate act to make sure that the heat of Monk vs FL kept up, and I'm willing to give them the fire.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:20 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 893, MalcolmTucker wrote:But if Human is town, then they still don't ultimately know that you're mafia either despite their strong stance on it - I don't think it's particularly helpful to just assert that anyone who doesn't share their view of the game is being stupid, if that makes sense.

It made me think when I tunneled you last time, you felt like I was scum as well, and I was getting a lot of similar feeling vibes. Which also made me feel scum was near the situation, my energy was just focused incorrectly.
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:21 am

Post by koopashell »

In post 892, JacksonVirgo wrote:
HEM town. FL I am paranoid of but that’s nothing to base a read off. Scorp feels vastly different than a recently closed game so baskng a TR there.

And I have reads on every slot - and I'm wolfy.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:22 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 891, MathBlade wrote:
In post 886, Flavor Leaf wrote:

Please welcome them!

K give me a bit to find it.
I got it for you in my last post. Took me a bit to find it, wouldnt have you as a replacement go find it yourself
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:22 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 896, koopashell wrote:
In post 892, JacksonVirgo wrote:

And I have reads on every slot - and I'm wolfy.
Yes.

Ignoring your shade, having a read on every slot doesn’t make you town. You’re a fool if you think so.

wiki // GTKAS
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:22 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 892, JacksonVirgo wrote:At work can’t give detail nor do I want to currently

this is the exact thing Roden and I spent forever arguing about yesterday, don't do it Koopa :lol:

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”