Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:28 am

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

VC 1.17

With 13 players, it takes 7 to make a decision. Day 1 ends in (expired on 2022-04-25 00:30:00).

VC
Malakittens [3]:
humaneatingmonkey [], Roden [], KittyTacky []
Roden [2]:
Flavor Leaf [], ItalianoVD []
koopashell [2]:
Scorpious [], JacksonVirgo []
Flavor Leaf [1]:
Not Known 15 []
humaneatingmonkey [1]:
MalcolmTucker []
KittyTacky [1]:
koopashell []

Not voting [3]:
MathBlade, Andresvmb, Malakittens []

flavor
Spoiler:
Last edited by Cat Scratch Fever on Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:28 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 996, MathBlade wrote:
In post 991, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 977, Malakittens wrote:
In post 775, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 766, koopashell wrote:Roden - have you caught wolf FL before?
Nobody in this game has caught me as scum on site before. JacksonVirgo 'might' have, and they have seen me as scum and scum read me correctly before, but idk if they 'caught' me. I mightve won all those games.

Malakittens I met in person in 2014 at a meetup, so she might've caught me as scum.

I haven't played much with many of the others in this game. Scorpious a few here and there, and then NK15 I've played in some of his modded games.

But yeah.
U have definitely changed play styles since my haitus, but I do remember being able to read you transparently

Tbt when we met tho
I believe I was like 19 then, so just overall changed most likely. 8 years ago, wow.

I could see you still being able to read me well. I think even back then you were still more likely to read me more transparently than others.
In regards to this I have caught FL scum before but tend to lean towards scumreading him by default because he’s good. The fact Boon town pings me means he’s probably town so I am interested in the arguments to see if it’s a scum push or misguided Townie.
Caught and correctly scum reading are much different, but yeah probably caught at one point or another.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 998, MalcolmTucker wrote:
Nobody in this game has caught me as scum on site before. JacksonVirgo 'might' have, and they have seen me as scum and scum read me correctly before, but idk if they 'caught' me. I mightve won all those games.

Malakittens I met in person in 2014 at a meetup, so she might've caught me as scum.

I haven't played much with many of the others in this game. Scorpious a few here and there, and then NK15 I've played in some of his modded games.

But yeah.
U have definitely changed play styles since my haitus, but I do remember being able to read you transparently

Tbt when we met tho
I believe I was like 19 then, so just overall changed most likely. 8 years ago, wow.

I could see you still being able to read me well. I think even back then you were still more likely to read me more transparently than others.
In regards to this I have caught FL scum before but tend to lean towards scumreading him by default because he’s good. The fact Boon town pings me means he’s probably town so I am interested in the arguments to see if it’s a scum push or misguided Townie.
My general view on this as a fellow FL town-reader is that there's almost certainly a mix - the wagon on FL felt too sudden and surprising for me when reading through for it not to be partially orchestrated by mafia.
Okay. So then run with that:

Assume it is orchestrated by mafia. Who and why?

Show me deep though. There’s a post on my phone that makes me think you might be truthful scum but it’s too dangerous to call out here.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:29 am

Post by koopashell »

In post 994, MathBlade wrote:
In post 992, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 989, koopashell wrote:
In post 983, Scorpious wrote:Someone please support Koopa before they completely meltdown.

Has anyone here ever seen Koopa over reacting so much? Like, is it playstyle?
I do not recognize anyone here from MU other than a vague memory of Mathblade, so doubtful.
I've seen multiple people over here from MU that I've learned how to tell just by feeling out the playstyle.

I think it's helped me read you whereas a lot of others here are gonna think your scummy for it.
Quick bio break from Easter activities but I find it very weird that Koopa claims to know me from MU when I play on MU as a different name and haven’t played on MU in a year or two easy. Maybe three.

You sure it’s me?
Youre not from AoPS?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

Bio break is over and I gotta get back to festivities. I still owe you the read back Boon.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1003, koopashell wrote:
In post 994, MathBlade wrote:
In post 992, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 989, koopashell wrote:
In post 983, Scorpious wrote:Someone please support Koopa before they completely meltdown.

Has anyone here ever seen Koopa over reacting so much? Like, is it playstyle?
I do not recognize anyone here from MU other than a vague memory of Mathblade, so doubtful.
I've seen multiple people over here from MU that I've learned how to tell just by feeling out the playstyle.

I think it's helped me read you whereas a lot of others here are gonna think your scummy for it.
Quick bio break from Easter activities but I find it very weird that Koopa claims to know me from MU when I play on MU as a different name and haven’t played on MU in a year or two easy. Maybe three.

You sure it’s me?
Youre not from AoPS?
I have been on so many sites they run together but that doesn’t ring any bells sorry. I am on MU as something other than MathBlade. *gasp* blasphemy!
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:32 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

I think the fact NK has continued to try and keep pressure on FL makes them slightly more likely to be mafia for me. I'd pointed out that HEM had backed off in a way that felt inorganic and so if there was a mafia push on FL then I doubt everyone would back off simultaneously.

NK15 also very much did a complete sudden swerve on their early Mala read based on one post they'd missed for context, and I wonder if as mafia they'd perhaps be too self-conscious to back down entirely from another read.

Looking through NK's ISO as well, I feel like most of their posts are very individual/suspect-based if that makes sense insofar as they have largely honed in on a few select players at certain points in the game without necessarily specifically TR's too many others. It makes me wary because I think when someone's town you want them to be interacting with everyone or with most players in the game without reservation. Mafia are obviously going to be more deliberate and careful about how they play alongside each other.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:33 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

One of Human, NK, or Roden.

At one point, Koopa risked it all to push me, but diffused the situation, so I think that was an emotional town outbreak rather than a scum one.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:35 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 1002, MathBlade wrote:
In post 998, MalcolmTucker wrote:

But yeah.

Tbt when we met tho

My general view on this as a fellow FL town-reader is that there's almost certainly a mix - the wagon on FL felt too sudden and surprising for me when reading through for it not to be partially orchestrated by mafia.
Okay. So then run with that:

Assume it is orchestrated by mafia. Who and why?

Show me deep though. There’s a post on my phone that makes me think you might be truthful scum but it’s too dangerous to call out here.
Posts 849 and 868 are demonstrative of why I think HEM comes out of all of this looking worst so far, and why I'm not too keen on Roden at the moment despite believing their read of FL is fundamentally very inaccurate and off.

Intrigued by which post you're referring to but maybe best to leave it if it's of major concern in that regard.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:41 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I am willing to go back to Human, just like sitting on Roden for now, and if Italiano is town, then I think if Roden was also town, there would be merit in scum fueling that wagon more.

Koopa had Roden listed as their 2nd lowest, but went on Italiano, so there is also potential threat for Roden to be faded, but there's a wagon on Malakittens.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1009, Flavor Leaf wrote:I am willing to go back to Human, just like sitting on Roden for now, and if Italiano is town, then I think if Roden was also town, there would be merit in scum fueling that wagon more.

Koopa had Roden listed as their 2nd lowest, but went on Italiano, so there is also potential threat for Roden to be faded, but there's a wagon on Malakittens.
What do you think of Human Italiano Malcolm with a side of forced Koopa town?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:42 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1000, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:koopashell [2]: Scorpious [457], JacksonVirgo [820]
if there's an all town wagon on town, it's this one.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:43 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1010, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1009, Flavor Leaf wrote:I am willing to go back to Human, just like sitting on Roden for now, and if Italiano is town, then I think if Roden was also town, there would be merit in scum fueling that wagon more.

I don't think Malcolm and Italiano both play up the buddying with me to the extent they would both be doing if they were scum. I can see a world with ScumMalcolm doing it, but I don't think it's the world we're living in.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:56 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 1010, MathBlade wrote:

No way I'd be voting for HEM or consistently putting pressure on them if we were teammates, given there's plenty of other players who were on that FL wagon I could opt for instead if I wanted to appear more townie by siding with FL.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:58 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 1011, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1000, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:koopashell [2]: Scorpious [457], JacksonVirgo [820]
if there's an all town wagon on town, it's this one.
Agreed, not been keen on Scorpious continually winding up Koopa but I don't think they have much interest in D1 at the moment and they just really don't seem to like how Koopa is approaching the game. Not the best way to decide on a vote but it is what it is for now.

And on both - Koopa clearly not getting eliminated this turn given their role claim, so not a sensible place for mafia to be ditching votes for now.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 1:38 pm

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1007, Flavor Leaf wrote:One of Human, NK, or Roden.

At one point, Koopa risked it all to push me, but diffused the situation, so I think that was an emotional town outbreak rather than a scum one.
You’re confident they pulled back based on calming down and not strategy?
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 1:45 pm

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 1015, Scorpious wrote:

Do you really think Koopa is lying re their role claim?
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 1:48 pm

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1016, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 1015, Scorpious wrote:

Do you really think Koopa is lying re their role claim?
What was the claim, or direct me? I’m trying to evade family to play mafia. I must have missed it.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 1:53 pm

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 596, koopashell wrote:I think we'll just go this way:
I am a PR who has crumbed their role throughout this game. I will likely resolve.

I want this to be resolved: VOTE: Flavor Leaf
I have gotten to the point where there is way too much of a disparity between our perspectives and the nail on the coffin was trying to push a PoE that includes 2 people who are actually towny.
If FL did not push for my elimination here - I would believe they werent playing a wolf game where they wanted to anti spew in a way that involves simply eliminating the people in their fake PoE.

If you think that wordplay will save you here - I wish to see you try. My perspective is town and grossly opposes yours.

If you wish to live, explain your progession on my slot *in detail* because it is my view that you have tried to manipulate me and use me as a tool for you.

Good luck.
This is it here.

I asked because I was genuinely unsure if you'd missed this entirely. Which makes me think you're probably town if you have.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:04 pm

Post by Scorpious »

I’ll have a look.
I did miss it. Thanks, I want to see if I can find this crumb

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:08 pm

Post by MalcolmTucker »

I've certainly not spotted any crumbing but maybe just very subtle.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:09 pm

Post by Scorpious »

I will say this.

I have done this exact thing as scum. I mis read the pressure I was under and claimed way too fast.

I had it in mind to distract. Now, if this in fact town play. Why?
In my noob scum eyes in the past. I wanted to at least pull out a CC since, again, I was misreading the amount of pressure that was on me and had resigned to being limmed and wanted to take one with me..

All that being said I’m off to find this crumb.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:10 pm

Post by koopashell »

You likely wont find it - or rather you will only find part of it IMO
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:12 pm

Post by koopashell »

You seem desperate to justify your wolfread which is intensely funny to me because i wonder what you will do when wolves kill me and ignore the fact that you think i'm confirmed a wolf.
I look forward to your reaction to my death day 2.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:12 pm

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1020, MalcolmTucker wrote:I've certainly not spotted any crumbing but maybe just very subtle.
To be fair though. I would not expect a townie to point it out..

Not saying either way on you just saying what I did.

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”