Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:31 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1696, Roden wrote:
In post 1676, jjh927 wrote:Like, right now you're supposed to be annoyed about how people have misinterpeted what you said

Why not be explicitly clear about what info you got and let me get to the bottom of this
Ok so, the main problem isn't that I'm being misinterpreted, nobody just particularly cares what I'm saying. Town is on auto-pilot to the point that the people who want to vote me currently have the mindset of "contradiction = lie = evil" and are just taking the game at face value.

For me to be scum, I'd have to have hard bussed both of my buddies. Yeah scum can do that...but why do I then try to 1v1 Dunn after Dwlee's fate is already sealed? What exactly is that supposed to do for me besides get me killed for trying to fake a guilty on a townie several days before ELO? If someone wants to claim I'm scum, they'd need to explain what I was doing there that's supposed to lock in a scum wincon. In reality, it's pretty obvious I'm not scum.

Ok but what about evil 3P? I've already explained why this doesn't make sense either: I'd just fake a guilty on day start. That's the easiest way to do it, and I'd already pushed two scum beforehand so it wouldn't be hard to convince people to do it. I know this because it literally just happened to me in the last Grand Idea Mafia. I had first hand experience with how to successfully win as executioner by being the target of one, so it would make sense to just follow the same game plan. So it's reasonable to believe I'm not 3P either if you just look at my play.

However, none of that is happening. Nobody wants to think about how my play doesn't make sense to come from scum or 3P. A bastard thing happened in a bastard game, and for some reason, some people can't accept that. I could write a ten page essay thoroughly explaining vampire info, but it wouldn't matter because Dunn appeared to flip town. There's nothing I can type up about vampire info that will make people change their minds.
Contadiction doesn't mean evil and lie doesn't neccissirly mean evil. If they were I would start the day with voting you and would not bother question you.

You refuse to accept how we got here right now and are changing the events. What happened was I asked you a simple question: why you lied. You insisted that you didn't lie

Now you're contradicting yourself in this same very post. At start of it you say that this town is assuming a lie is evil - so accepting you did lie and played anti town and on second part you go back on your claim that you were lied to in your role pm.

Guess what I asked the mod if they lie in role pms or not. They said they can but they would feel so bad about explaining a role badly to player or lie about it inherently that would make the role something else entirely than what was written. The game is bastard, that doesn't mean the mod will lie about to a player about how vampires are not town and are not viggable. It just makes no sense in any design to do so. The only conclusion reachable is that you're lying

so You insisting that you didn't lie is whats scummy about this and contradicting yourself.

About rest of your post, the case against gypyx was not pushed by you. You just hoped on it and dwlee was hard guiltied and scumread by everyone else so if you were not hard busying them as scum I would doubt your sanity.

And for you not being 3p, you can be. I honestly think you made a mistake there claiming that you need him dead, you just wanted to guilty the ass out of him and get him killed and look town while doing so, and then got forced to develop the rest of that story as you saw fit. that's why all these contradictions appeared in the first place.

TLDR is I don't know what other wincon you have beside being an executioner, but whatever it is in addition to that, my conclusion is that its not aligned with town cause if it was you would come clean about it now that its obvious you lied and was playing anti town regarding dunn slot instead of all this desperate attempts to shade other stuff.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:32 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 1658, Frozen Angel wrote:play wise they been pushing poky and it felt genuine, their reads and hunts been also genuine, like they guessed shiro was llds masonizer in day 1 and started trying to convince rest of us that shiro is town cause of it cause she felt that's what lld was crumbling. Now that would be such a random angle to pursue for a scum mastina out of nowhere to use meta and hints to make such a far fetched read that they were convinced at the time to push
really

playwise it felt genuine for you

despite me screaming in the thread that titus was the masonizer(i was right)

and that reinhardt and gypyx were lying scumfucks(i was also right)

MAYBE SHE IS JUST MAFIA
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:34 am

when gypyx got to E-2 and she was trying to push me

she literally said this
In post 109, mastina wrote:
In post 103, jjh927 wrote:VOTE: Gypyx
In post 105, Titus wrote:VOTE: Gypyx
In post 106, Roden wrote:VOTE: Gypyx
In post 107, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:VOTE: Gypyx
In post 108, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Gypyx
Hello, because I am town, I think I missed the memo here.

Gypyx is a lean scum sure but why did we suddenly decide to put Gypyx at L-2?

I realize that asking this question will be suspect if Gypyx does end up flipping scum (but I'll manage, since I am in fact town), but, uh. Five votes manifesting out of nowhere in the span of six posts with absolutely no explanation whatsoever? I get that Gypyx looks suspect, but in a bastard game when I see five votes for a player with zero reason over the course of six posts, it makes me wonder if there's some sort of hidden mechanic that I wasn't invited to?

2/5
In post 110, mastina wrote:(That said,
Intent to hammer Gypyx
if there's one more vote there. I absolutely will cast a vote on Gypyx with so much as one more vote there, because ultimately, while I am town here, I feel like Gypyx has a high enough chance to flip scum that I'm not too concerned about some sort of shenanigans in the votes piled on especially given I townread 4/5 of the names involved.)

(3/5)

Then when LLD decided she needed to elim me, Mastina promptly stopped voting gypyx and went back to voting me for suspect as fuck reasons(same as the OTHER TWO FLIPPED FUCKING SCUMBAGs REINHARDT AND GYPYX)

AND YOU THINK SHES GENIUNE

LIKE LOL

SHE IS CARTOON VILLAIN LEVELS OF SCUM
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:40 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

While I agree that mastinas back and forth was an scummy action, doesn't mean it came from a scummy mindset.

those votes on gypyx appeared out of nowhere. I was exactly on the same page with mastina above. I didn't understand how that wagon formed even in the slightest. and mastina was not the main one who redirected the wagon out of that slot on you. it was lld and titus plan and everything else that saved gypyx back thenand redirected

and her sense of shiro being masoinizer and stuff I mentioned were all early day 1 stuff. I just mean to me she was genuinely hunting and sorting reads there.

while she is not my strongest townread - or I would not check him last night - he is not my first choice of elimination and will not pursue that slot yet, over roden that is caught in lies and contradictions and refuses to clarify his role pm and information and to me is a surely caught scum now with all his desprate attempts to shade and change direction of conversation

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:47 am

In post 1703, Frozen Angel wrote:it was lld and titus plan and everything else that saved gypyx back thenand redirected
yes it was LLD/titus(the masons) who decided to redirect from Gypyx to Me.

BUT

BUT

THIS IS IMPORTANT

NOTICE WHO DECIDED TO LISTEN TO THEM

MASTINA(??????)

GYPYX(FLIPPED SCUM)

REINHARDT(FLIPPED SCUM)

Dunnstral(ok this one was cuz I was pissed off and made him vote me cuz I wanted to die)
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:48 am

In post 1703, Frozen Angel wrote:and her sense of shiro being masoinizer and stuff I mentioned were all early day 1 stuff. I just mean to me she was genuinely hunting and sorting reads there.
I literally said in thread it was Titus

it was obviously Titus

also she is not geniunely hunting and sorting reads
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 3:01 am

Post by jjh927 »

Okay Roden since you're still obstinately refusing I will give you a little more direction

Please give me all the info you have about vampires so I can setup spec about the link between Dunn flipping town, Dunn targeting FA who was previously highly likely to be town, FA's vig on Dunn, Dunn presumably having enough exp to buy a bulletproof with little reason not to, your indication that vampirism can spread, and my read on your play still being town. If you were given information by the moderator it was probably accurate at the time it was given.
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 3:14 am

Post by jjh927 »

Oh, also, if you want to understand how the wagon was formed, it was entirely predictable to me. Nobody particularly cared about who they were voting at the time, and nobody had any reason to townread Gypyx. Town acts predictably, particularly earlygame, and I tend to have a pretty good idea of what other people are thinking. The wagon built faster than it normally does but ultimately, if I'm thinking "everyone would probably vote here but hasn't said so yet" I'm usually right and occupy the first very lazy vote on a wagon on scum.
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 3:16 am

Post by jjh927 »

Like, my immediate reaction from that wagon was that everyone on the wagon was town because it lined up with where I thought people's mindsets were, if they were genuine
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 3:40 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Dunn could buy bp for sure but he spent on it to gift exp to you instead. I think he wanted to flip if he was getting vigged after what happened yesterday between roden and him

I honestly was under the assumption my vig shot will fail cause of all these protections. was so surprised to see that it actually hit him

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 3:51 am

Post by jjh927 »

He did spend 1.5 exp to give me 0.75, yes

I mistakenly thought he was on wagon so I thought he might have had enough for a bulletproof
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 3:51 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I think roden believes I became a vampire now and that's why he decided to keep his lies about dunn from last phase and insist that it was a bastard info instead of coming clean

I also suspected that dunn attempted to change my alignment tbh when he used the skill and I called it out and became so salty. It's just so rude to change someones alignment from town when they are "dieing" as I was claiming to be. But no one knew dunn is town then. unless if dunn is not town and he was tailered, but I would not shoot him if I was aligned with him

The only thing that happened so far with the bloodpact was mod messaging me confirming me that it was "formed". But they can't clarify what it means.

like we made an oath or something cause that's what bloodpact means and that will relate our slots in some way. And I just found it scummy as hell and wanted it gone. I wanted to counter play both dunn and roden couple plays here cause I saw roden contradictions and dunn action and Roden could not be shot cause of his reflexive. So To me the choice was clear. I had to try it and I did.

Why would a scum dunn not get any BP for themself if they were 3p and tailored? That also makes 0 sense. So only conclusion now is that dunn flip was true and roden is still lying his ass off. dunn skill should also have been a utility that somehow effects my slot when I die cause he did right before night phase of which I was claiming I'll die.

Also its pretty much confirmed that I'm saying the truth about leaving the game and not dieing and getting revived from all the reasons I shared before about it. so you can't even think that I died and came back or some shit. I was never revived cause I never died.

So yeah. make your own conclusions

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 3:59 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I ruined any play roden could do to continue his lie by shooting dunn and by dunn flipping and with my disappearing act

he is literally in checkmate state mechanically

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 4:01 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1711, Frozen Angel wrote:Also its pretty much confirmed that I'm saying the truth about leaving the game and not dieing and getting revived from all the reasons I shared before about it. so you can't even think that I died and came back or some shit. I was never revived cause I never died.
for this check post 0 of game, and open Dead spoilers where it shows everyone flip. It shows everyone flip and revive for me its just an error 404ed out of game and no revive.

cant be more straightforward confirmed than that.

Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 8:53 am

Post by Roden »

In post 1700, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1696, Roden wrote:
In post 1676, jjh927 wrote:Like, right now you're supposed to be annoyed about how people have misinterpeted what you said

Why not be explicitly clear about what info you got and let me get to the bottom of this
Ok so, the main problem isn't that I'm being misinterpreted, nobody just particularly cares what I'm saying. Town is on auto-pilot to the point that the people who want to vote me currently have the mindset of "contradiction = lie = evil" and are just taking the game at face value.

For me to be scum, I'd have to have hard bussed both of my buddies. Yeah scum can do that...but why do I then try to 1v1 Dunn after Dwlee's fate is already sealed? What exactly is that supposed to do for me besides get me killed for trying to fake a guilty on a townie several days before ELO? If someone wants to claim I'm scum, they'd need to explain what I was doing there that's supposed to lock in a scum wincon. In reality, it's pretty obvious I'm not scum.

Ok but what about evil 3P? I've already explained why this doesn't make sense either: I'd just fake a guilty on day start. That's the easiest way to do it, and I'd already pushed two scum beforehand so it wouldn't be hard to convince people to do it. I know this because it literally just happened to me in the last Grand Idea Mafia. I had first hand experience with how to successfully win as executioner by being the target of one, so it would make sense to just follow the same game plan. So it's reasonable to believe I'm not 3P either if you just look at my play.

However, none of that is happening. Nobody wants to think about how my play doesn't make sense to come from scum or 3P. A bastard thing happened in a bastard game, and for some reason, some people can't accept that. I could write a ten page essay thoroughly explaining vampire info, but it wouldn't matter because Dunn appeared to flip town. There's nothing I can type up about vampire info that will make people change their minds.
Contadiction doesn't mean evil and lie doesn't neccissirly mean evil. If they were I would start the day with voting you and would not bother question you.

You refuse to accept how we got here right now and are changing the events. What happened was I asked you a simple question: why you lied. You insisted that you didn't lie

Now you're contradicting yourself in this same very post. At start of it you say that this town is assuming a lie is evil - so accepting you did lie and played anti town and on second part you go back on your claim that you were lied to in your role pm.

Guess what I asked the mod if they lie in role pms or not. They said they can but they would feel so bad about explaining a role badly to player or lie about it inherently that would make the role something else entirely than what was written. The game is bastard, that doesn't mean the mod will lie about to a player about how vampires are not town and are not viggable. It just makes no sense in any design to do so. The only conclusion reachable is that you're lying

so You insisting that you didn't lie is whats scummy about this and contradicting yourself.

About rest of your post, the case against gypyx was not pushed by you. You just hoped on it and dwlee was hard guiltied and scumread by everyone else so if you were not hard busying them as scum I would doubt your sanity.

And for you not being 3p, you can be. I honestly think you made a mistake there claiming that you need him dead, you just wanted to guilty the ass out of him and get him killed and look town while doing so, and then got forced to develop the rest of that story as you saw fit. that's why all these contradictions appeared in the first place.

TLDR is I don't know what other wincon you have beside being an executioner, but whatever it is in addition to that, my conclusion is that its not aligned with town cause if it was you would come clean about it now that its obvious you lied and was playing anti town regarding dunn slot instead of all this desperate attempts to shade other stuff.
The fact that you're just reaffirming my point and somehow not realizing it speaks volumes tbh.
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/They

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:48 am

Post by Yume »

VOTE: mastina
Show
Whatever the chains placed upon me
Whatever the prison, my soul has the key
No money can buy, no power can still
No burden can break the unshakeable strength of my will

Mah best game

My alignment is what JJH says it is.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 5:27 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1714, Roden wrote:The fact that you're just reaffirming my point and somehow not realizing it speaks volumes tbh.
the fact that you try to discredit the case against you like this is hilarious tbh. :lol:

I was not reaffirming your points your points cant reach the conclusions you made. Everything is logically flawed about your reasoning

so no

Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:20 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 1716, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1714, Roden wrote:The fact that you're just reaffirming my point and somehow not realizing it speaks volumes tbh.
the fact that you try to discredit the case against you like this is hilarious tbh. :lol:

I was not reaffirming your points your points cant reach the conclusions you made. Everything is logically flawed about your reasoning

so no
What exactly are you accusing me of being then...?

Scum? 3P? I already proved I'm neither and you haven't refuted that. You just keep repeating that I'm a liar.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 8:12 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1717, Roden wrote:
In post 1716, Frozen Angel wrote:

so no
What exactly are you accusing me of being then...?

Scum? 3P? I already proved I'm neither and you haven't refuted that. You just keep repeating that I'm a liar.
You can be either and I said so why? Do you have issues reading my text? cause it appears that way.

All this noise that you are trying to make. "You did, no you didn't, you did, no you didn't, ..." trying to distract everyone from the factualities here.

@Everyone Roden must be eliminated today. He is by every definition a caught scum. If you refuse to, you're seriously game throwing. For the love of god, his entire game play is contradictions. Even him trying to discredit the case against him is filled with contradictions, for one he admits that he lied and tries to say lies can be done without player being scum and then he insists that his info was accurate about dunn not being town and not viggable and that its a bastard game. Like for the love of god, it cant be a lie and not a lie by his claim at the same time. AND WE KNOW IT WAS A LIE so him insisting that it ain't means he is continuing to play anti town.

He can be group scum and he can be evil 3p. He cant be anything else at this point. Look at his reaction when pushed today and his excuses?! Look at his fake theater trying to redirect attention elsewhere to me and mastina? Neither pushes he made after getting pressured doesn't even make any sense. His push back on my slot and shading me cause of me not suspecting dunn skill that is done by "evil intent" for example. Or his directly blaming me for dunn green flip when he literally is still claiming he has a guilty on the vampires to push further his anti town agenda?

And its known for a fact that he is indeed an executioner and wanted dunn eliminated in day with all his countless lies and contradictions about the slot not being viggable and then claiming intent to BG it or what not. Its proven he just wanted the slot eliminated and never had any intent to sort it for real like he was acting to. Its in literal contradiction with how he was claiming he has a town wincon in addition to be executioner. He never wanted to sort he slot cause he immediately lied about the alignment and never fixed that even when claiming they'll leave game if we execute dunn.

After this execution must be roden. If you're not voting this lier you're game throwing

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 8:14 pm

Post by mastina »

I'm town, mentally calmed and now focused, so can play again now. Writing calmed text now.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:20 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 1718, Frozen Angel wrote: Or his directly blaming me for dunn green flip when he literally is still claiming he has a guilty on the vampires to push further his anti town agenda?

And its known for a fact that he is indeed an executioner and wanted dunn eliminated in day
Quote where I said I had a guilty on vampires.

Quote where I said I wanted to eliminate Dunn instead of Dwlee.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:54 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 1006, Roden wrote:Sneak hood just cracked wide open...I may have a hard guilty.
Wasn't even hard to find.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:58 pm

Post by Shiro »

Then you kinda agreed with FA on it being a guilty and Dunn being scum or at least hostile 3p which you know it's still a guilty.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:59 pm

Post by Shiro »

Saving dwee was just by virtue of claiming a potential guilty on someone else. It didn't work but yea.
To me:
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:00 pm

Post by Shiro »

Anyway I a up for yeeting Mastina and then resolving roden of people wot budge I am OK with both. A
To me:
About me:

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”