Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1322, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 1319, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1315, Scorpious wrote:wtf.. sorry

No,I think the reason you aren;t voting NK15 is because your playing carefully and don't want it to look like an OMGUS vote.

The response is in there smh
Let me tell you, I am very good at scum. Very clearly put if I am scum I always vote NK15 and ride the cred and create a big argument and play emotions. Poor reaction votes like that are great for chaos and can provide several examples where I do this.

I agree as scum I am manipulative but here I am being straightforward.
But then if you're very good as scum, and if you have an approach to the game you always follow as scum when it comes to voting, and if you're keen on meta, then a clever player could reverse such an approach every so often to throw a spanner in the works...
I am very careful my town and scum meta themselves are very similar.
As scum though I take opportunities and situations to my advantage.
Such a bad vote like that I could easily use for cred regardless of NK15’s alignment.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:54 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

NK15 - do you actually think Math is mafia, or is that a frustration vote?
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:57 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

I guess what I'm fundamentally trying to get at here is - do we think NK15 is mafia for how they are approaching the game?

Their ISO and their reads progression is a bit all over the place. Two of their main suspects, Flavor and HEM, have been at each other's throats for a large portion of the game. They've now also voted Math. In a game that feels like it's perhaps been a bit two-sided depending on where you sat on the Flavor wagon either for or against, I think it's interesting that NK15 kinda has a readslist that, while I don't agree with it, feels pretty unique and against the grain compared to most players here.

On the one hand that could be mafia backed into a corner wanting to avoid just opportunistically jumping onto certain wagons - but by the same token, is it the readslist of a player who is mafia trying to blend in? Or just erratic mafia under pressure?
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:59 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

To add - I feel like NK15's early ISO has a lot of "explain this" or "please respond to this" type posts which could easily be mafia trying to act like concerned townie without having to immediately substantiate or push forward a read. But that could also be a style thing I suppose.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=87211

If you value stock in a scum game, this is where I almost soloed and probably would have if draw rules would have been enforced properly.

A recent town game is the game I replaced in that I was referencing NK15 got shot.
Another is the game I recently played with FL and was masons.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:08 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I haven’t voted Math.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:26 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1329, MathBlade wrote:viewtopic.php?f=2&t=87211

If you value stock in a scum game, this is where I almost soloed and probably would have if draw rules would have been enforced properly.

A recent town game is the game I replaced in that I was referencing NK15 got shot.
Another is the game I recently played with FL and was masons.
Fwiw, the masons game when FL was April is the one you said I should have been policy launched…
Couple notes on that game…
It made it to 9k posts, 9,000 posts… let that sink in. I was VT and fell behind. I discussed with the mod and stayed in the game. You didn’t know that but your entry into this game was balls out me for that I should have been p launched.. and carried it into this game…

You are much more aggressive this game I’m comparison to that one..
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:49 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

My perspective on Mathblade here is that they are saying things I like which is getting me to town read them, which is similar to what Titus did last game, however Titus had a "maybe theyre the traitor" vibe because Frogster was sure I was a traitor in that game even when Titus said they didnt think I was.

Weird game that was, Frogster thought I was the traitor pushing him that hard, haha.

But yeah, I can see this being possible scumMathblade, but I probably won't push them here since I do like what theyre saying, and they would do the same for me if it was reversed.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:53 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Personally, I think Roden's the best fade today.

Gives loads of information, good chance of scum, most of the game doesn't get their point, and theyre just pushing like I flipped a narrative, when I really didn't.

Everyone else I can make a bigger case for being town, such as HEM, such as Mala, even NK15 has a stronger town case than Roden.

But there is a lot of good discussion to have on all those other slots that we likely can come to better conclusions with extra flips and a Night Kill + PR actions.

I think Roden's just the overall best fade today.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:54 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1332, Flavor Leaf wrote:My perspective on Mathblade here is that they are saying things I like which is getting me to town read them, which is similar to what Titus did last game, however Titus had a "maybe theyre the traitor" vibe because Frogster was sure I was a traitor in that game even when Titus said they didnt think I was.

Weird game that was, Frogster thought I was the traitor pushing him that hard, haha.

But yeah, I can see this being possible scumMathblade, but I probably won't push them here since I do like what theyre saying, and they would do the same for me if it was reversed.
Just like a mutual understanding of "bigger fish to fry" kinda thing?

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:07 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1334, Scorpious wrote:
In post 1332, Flavor Leaf wrote:My perspective on Mathblade here is that they are saying things I like which is getting me to town read them, which is similar to what Titus did last game, however Titus had a "maybe theyre the traitor" vibe because Frogster was sure I was a traitor in that game even when Titus said they didnt think I was.

More of a Mathblade's gonna put up a big fight to stop being faded, that if they're town, it's definitely not worth having without more info in the game for a better case. Mathblade would be able to push a lot of circular logic, Day 1 circular logic will come off as pretty even.
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:41 am

Post by koopashell »

In post 1333, Flavor Leaf wrote:Personally, I think Roden's the best fade today.

Gives loads of information, good chance of scum, most of the game doesn't get their point, and theyre just pushing like I flipped a narrative, when I really didn't.

Everyone else I can make a bigger case for being town, such as HEM, such as Mala, even NK15 has a stronger town case than Roden.

But there is a lot of good discussion to have on all those other slots that we likely can come to better conclusions with extra flips and a Night Kill + PR actions.

Let's kill HEM (:
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:45 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 1304, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1303, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 1288, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1286, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 1267, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1147, Not Known 15 wrote:
@everyone

We should stop here for a moment(1 day or so) and everyone posts readslists and then we can discuss more.
I am not really a reads list guy I am more a potential trans guy. If I stop catching up (as it is I am 5 pages behind and I have to start work now) then I would be doing so inaccurately as well. Therefore I will not do this.

What makes you post in this game and not in the prior game you were vigged?
The other game is finished. There is no rush.
You either fail to understand my point or are intentionally dense.

I know that game finished I replaced into it.

During that game you did not post.
This game you are posting.

What is the difference as to why?
WTF?
VOTE: Mathblade
I was
dead
when he replaced in. This is mudslinging.
Yes. You were.

You were a lurker in the game.

You had like zero if not zero posts in the hood.
VOTE: HEM
Ok back on track.
Math, that lurker accusation is still BS but at least I see where it is coming from.
I didn't post in the hood because I didn't want to, but I did post in thread. And I did not lurk.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:05 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 1326, MalcolmTucker wrote:NK15 - do you actually think Math is mafia, or is that a frustration vote?
It was partly anger, partly misrep based.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:33 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 1338, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 1326, MalcolmTucker wrote:NK15 - do you actually think Math is mafia, or is that a frustration vote?
It was partly anger, partly misrep based.
So you don't actually particularly believe Math is mafia then no?
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:34 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 1336, koopashell wrote:
In post 1333, Flavor Leaf wrote:Personally, I think Roden's the best fade today.

Let's kill HEM (:
Yeah let’s not.
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:37 am

Post by koopashell »

In post 1340, ItalianoVD wrote:

Let's kill HEM (:
Yeah let’s not.
Why?
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:47 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1193, koopashell wrote:I think a wolf HEM is spewing NK15 as town in this scenario.
Speaking from a pre-flipped point of view.
In post 1335, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1334, Scorpious wrote:

More of a Mathblade's gonna put up a big fight to stop being faded, that if they're town, it's definitely not worth having without more info in the game for a better case. Mathblade would be able to push a lot of circular logic, Day 1 circular logic will come off as pretty even.
I'm not being shy about it. I need to up my game in genral. I'm using you as a study...

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:48 am

Post by Scorpious »

disregard the kopopa quote above

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:58 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 1341, koopashell wrote:
In post 1340, ItalianoVD wrote:

Let's kill HEM (:
Yeah let’s not.
Why?
I think he’s town.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:00 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 1343, Scorpious wrote:disregard the kopopa quote above
Ahh kopopa that’s a new one. :D Joppa and loops wasn’t enough for the autocorrect I see. :lol:
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:09 am

Post by Roden »

In post 1305, MathBlade wrote:Like you can argue mudslinging if you want it does make you look bad as you do look bad to me but anyone can go back and review the game.

You were a lurker and were shot for it.

Here you’re not.

My question is why and instead of an explanation I get a vote.
NK15 wasn't lurking in that game. They actually posted quite a bit, they just naturally have a scummy tone regardless of alignment and they were part of the PoE.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:25 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1345, ItalianoVD wrote:
Ahh kopopa that’s a new one. :D Joppa and loops wasn’t enough for the autocorrect I see. :lol:
the really sad part.. I typed that on a keyboard :facepalm:

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:29 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 1347, Scorpious wrote:
In post 1345, ItalianoVD wrote:
the really sad part.. I typed that on a keyboard :facepalm:
Oh...

:lol: :lol: :lol:
koopashell
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
koopashell
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:34 am

Post by koopashell »

@FL
please post your thoughts on the current gamestate, thank you.

alongside any updated reads and why they might have shifted etc.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”