Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:11 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1265, Bell wrote:I’m very scummy this game. Ydrasse is not wrong.
It's okay Bell, I think you're town
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:15 am

Post by Ydrasse »

maybe i’m misremembering the vibe of this game but for two people that really don’t trust dunn i don’t remember noraa or luke really townreading or casing each other that much or like to a visible degree which seems hm to me
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:15 am

Post by Ydrasse »

no i don’t know what it means
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:25 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Not sure how to feel about mykos posting last page. Didn't like the ending of 1269. Mixed thoughts
Spoiler:
Didn't like the way it back dated thoughts given I earlier noted he earlier announced he had thoughts but didn't give any.
Also didn't like that it felt like it could be lining me up as an Elim after Noraa, but that only works if Noraa/FB flips town - and also he randomly switches to vaguely defending me in another post.

Also "between Noraa's complaint about everyone townreading Dunn and them flipping thr switch
town isn't really all that bothered
about Dunn either." Feels like it is written from an informed perspective.

But then we hit 1274 where he is soft defending me for reasons I don't understand. Which, not sure why scum would switch to defending me here, especially after he just said that before the rep in in preferred I die this day phase - but I also don't follow why he would do it as town. And also, not sure why Noraa saying Dunn a lot is being treated differently then me saying Dunn a lot. I don't believe we have ever played a game together.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:27 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1276, Ydrasse wrote:maybe i’m misremembering the vibe of this game but for two people that really don’t trust dunn i don’t remember noraa or luke really townreading or casing each other that much or like to a visible degree which seems hm to me
Maybe you just missed it. Because we both started townreading one another. Noraa more loudly then me. She was loudly declaring me the towniest player in the world.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:34 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1278, Lukewarm wrote:Not sure how to feel about mykos posting last page. Didn't like the ending of 1269. Mixed thoughts
Spoiler:
Didn't like the way it back dated thoughts given I earlier noted he earlier announced he had thoughts but didn't give any.
Also didn't like that it felt like it could be lining me up as an Elim after Noraa, but that only works if Noraa/FB flips town - and also he randomly switches to vaguely defending me in another post.

Also "between Noraa's complaint about everyone townreading Dunn and them flipping thr switch
town isn't really all that bothered
about Dunn either." Feels like it is written from an informed perspective.

But then we hit 1274 where he is soft defending me for reasons I don't understand. Which, not sure why scum would switch to defending me here, especially after he just said that before the rep in in preferred I die this day phase - but I also don't follow why he would do it as town. And also, not sure why Noraa saying Dunn a lot is being treated differently then me saying Dunn a lot. I don't believe we have ever played a game together.
I feel like in looking at actions, and not being able to reverse engineer the cogwheels turning to get to said actions from either alignments perspective.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:35 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 114, Noraa wrote:
In post 99, Ydrasse wrote:right now i don't like luke or fire much

in a game sense
I agree with luke. but I have SRed Lukewarm every single game so the SR feels a little iffy. Like I know Lukewarm tends to SR me when I'm town and I tend to SR them too when we're both town. But that SR felt like a weak "replication" of what generally happens
anyways idk im not confident at all and it doesnt matter because lukewarm becomes obvtown with time if town.
In post 257, Noraa wrote:lets do a little readslisteroo in no particular order

Town:
Andante
Ydrasse
Datisi

Less certain town:
Bell
Fire

Null:
Myko
Ceph
Mala

Scum:
Lukewarm
Dunnstral
In post 370, Noraa wrote:Town:
Andante
Ydrasse
Datisi

Less certain town:
Bell
Fire

Null:
Myko
Ceph
Mala

Scum:
Prism
Lukewarm
Dunnstral
In post 380, Noraa wrote:
In post 378, Bell wrote:Yeah, but why aren't you SRing any of the people Sring you?
Both Prism and Lukewarm SR me and I SR them. Thats 2/3 of my SRs .....
In post 406, Noraa wrote:Lukewarm feels very scummy this game argh
In post 409, Noraa wrote:everything is so explainy in an un Lukewarm way. i dont really care about their activity like lower activity isnt indicative of anything and lukewarm isnt even lower activity here anyways
In post 439, Noraa wrote:ok read breakdown
prism's SR on me is the worst because it's very sudden and doesn't feel genuine. like the thing is this idea of me wanting to beat good players is meh at best in general. on top of that, prism hasn't really played with me much so having that much confidence in a meta tell like that is weird. i liked the intreactions with me re: andante pairing but pairing with andante is still something that just doesn't sit well with me. there's not much other content that can be juiced out of that pairing, but it's just ... a bad feeling. it feels like the exact move an experienced scum player would pull and I cant stop thinking that.

everyone TRing Dunn is a bad look on it's own. In what game has town dunn ever been townread this way? like if the playlist doesnt look like Cabd ffery peta LLD etc, it doesn't really happen. Obviously this is a very 1 dimension way to explain this read, but explaining it further is hard and I do want to wait for more dunn content to get the most out of the ISO.

Lukewarm feels very ... weird tonally. But I think Lukewarm becomes clear with time. So like if it's like day 3 and more than half of the playerlist thinks Lukewarm is scum, eliminate, no questions asked.

Ydrasse I initially thought was town (after all of the assuming i mean) for all of the interactions with me, but I'm actually inclined to take it back. Scum ydrasse is capable of so much that I shouldn't carelessly give a town pass before day 2 at the very least.

and now im bored and dont want to finish this. i might come back and finish things later
In post 583, Noraa wrote:im inclined to townerad lukewarm because of lukewarms TR on me that they have no reason to give me at all if scum.
In post 679, Noraa wrote:Mala dont make any impuslive decisions please. lukewarm is like the most transparent town in the world. Like if we leave ceph instead of dunn, that's somewhat acceptable. but it's not acceptable to leave lukewarm
Noraa goes from calling Lukewarm scum in multiple posts to saying that Lukewarm is town because they townread Noraa to saying Lukewarm is the most transparent townie in the world within the span of 3 mentions
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:42 am

Post by Dunnstral »

And then they almost discuss Lukewarm's alignment again, so I agree with ydrasse in from noraa's side at least that there is very little actual reasoning behind their read here
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:43 am

Post by Lukewarm »

To be fair to the Noraa slot, I did have my mildly unhinged brain dumping series of posts between 583 and 679, which they later said was why their town read on me got so strong. I originally bought noraa's transition on me as genuine.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:45 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i’m failing to explain entirely it’s like

there’s a cooperative element lacked in getting one another decent pairs before and instead very much just we kill this guy together and we’re good and we make it through

idk i don’t think you two are mafia together but it’s ?? to me
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:46 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1283, Lukewarm wrote:To be fair to the Noraa slot, I did have my mildly unhinged brain dumping series of posts between 583 and 679, which they later said was why their town read on me got so strong. I originally bought noraa's transition on me as genuine.
When did they say that?

Also, they were already switching their read on you in 583
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:46 am

Post by Ydrasse »

kind of just wondering again if it’s the thing where mafia spent too long sitting on hands and then they’re at the end trying to scramble
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:53 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1285, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1283, Lukewarm wrote:To be fair to the Noraa slot, I did have my mildly unhinged brain dumping series of posts between 583 and 679, which they later said was why their town read on me got so strong. I originally bought noraa's transition on me as genuine.
When did they say that?
In post 776, Noraa wrote:like could those posts come from scum lukewarm, maybe. but they felt genuine as fucking hell.
Also, they were already switching their read on you in 583
Okay? I originally bought their whole transition as genuine. From having me as a scum lean, because Noraa has scum read me in nearly every game we have ever been in together, to questioning the scum read because I flipped my own reads on their head in response to their case, to really seeing me as strongly town after my free form day of posting. As it happened, I bought it, and I could see where my actions prior to the shifts would have resulted in their perception of me shifting.

This feels like a pointless line of discussion tho
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:00 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1284, Ydrasse wrote:there’s a cooperative element lacked in getting one another decent pairs before
This feels divorced from our progressions on one another.

To be clear, we both were scum reading the other until Noraa dropped their Dunn case. Noraa scum read me, but prefered a Dunn elim today. Noraa was my prefered elim for the day.

Then Noraa's case dropped, and it flipped my read of them.

Then, me flipping my read of them, flipped their read of me.

I believed Noraa's read change on me at the time, but looking back now thinking they are scum, I guess they were just happy to get me as an ally.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:02 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i think i’d leave fire over luke right now

there have been moments where i felt like noraa’s emotions were calculated like zir’s petulance (crazy how x crazy how y) being a display that was a momentary thing but then faded away and didn’t really imbue posts anymore. and the big stream of thought about dunn earlier and also just how i feel a lot of their thoughts and posts early are crafted out of necessity and how they would be perceived rather than solving

luke has been ... strange but maybe i can go back to taking that at face value that this is more likely to be genuine a bit but also even that i’m like ~_~
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:03 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 1288, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1284, Ydrasse wrote:there’s a cooperative element lacked in getting one another decent pairs before
This feels divorced from our progressions on one another.

To be clear, we both were scum reading the other until Noraa dropped their Dunn case. Noraa scum read me, but prefered a Dunn elim today. Noraa was my prefered elim for the day.

Then Noraa's case dropped, and it flipped my read of them.

Then, me flipping my read of them, flipped their read of me.

I believed Noraa's read change on me at the time, but looking back now thinking they are scum, I guess they were just happy to get me as an ally.

to me it is enemy of my enemy is my friend and then friends would try to help friends ice out the enemy with the tools they have

i don’t think it’s a very compelling point before a flip much but is on my mind
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:12 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1289, Ydrasse wrote:luke has been ... strange but maybe i can go back to taking that at face value that this is more likely to be genuine a bit but also even that i’m like ~_~
To be clear, I gave up on my attempts to post differently this game a while ago.

*This is just me babe-eyyy*
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:23 am

Post by Andante »

HELLO WORLD! I am not mafia. Today is long day. I’ll see yall later.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:25 am

Post by Andante »

I’d pick Noraa over Luke off of just gut reads, and that when I said Luke was probably town from effort, I was met with “don’t tr me for effort I do this as scum” from luke, and had thoughts of stuff I do as maf, so yeah I’d pick Noraa over Luke, but I’m missing a lot, that’s just my thoughts
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:37 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Pick to live or die?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:10 am

Post by Andante »

Noraa should live
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:14 am

Post by Bell »

In post 1295, Andante wrote:Noraa should live
In post 1275, Lukewarm wrote:
Malakittens. Please post. *beeps*
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:15 am

Post by Bell »

Don’t ask me why those two are quoted.
To note, I’m on the lukewarm should live side of this equation.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:19 am

Post by Andante »

am I the only one on the Noraa should live side?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:20 am

Post by mykonian »

Yes
In post 1275, Lukewarm wrote:
You should reconsider!
In post 1278, Lukewarm wrote:Also "between Noraa's complaint about everyone townreading Dunn and them flipping thr switch town isn't really all that bothered about Dunn either." Feels like it is written from an informed perspective.
Nah, I use town as general population of the game. I'm not certain that's still fashionable. That's a red herring.

So in the sense where I'm considering your elimination, I think you were set up today to be the one. When I left for the weekend, my guess would be that one of the less active ladies would be forced to make a decision about you and I didn't fancy your chances. If it helps, I'm not so certain what your odds would've been with Enchant. At the very least we wouldn't be having this discussion.

About tomorrow however, the floor is open. I'm still properly annoyed Bell got taken so early out of the pool and I think even Ydrasse realizes that sometimes a dance partner isn't all they look to be. I certainly know this about Enchant, and I don't forsee we'll have such a dance tonight that I wouldn't be eager to find a new partner tomorrow.

And for one, the Ladies are open to scrutiny at all, which is new. And then, how do you fancy yourself in dance popularity compared to Mala or Fireisred? Your pairing with Mala would be interesting (but almost certainly not scum/scum)
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”