Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:46 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1423, Dunnstral wrote:I find it hard to believe that you believe you would die over the night
I thought it was likely, but like, I knew I wasn't top candidate, like hey, I know I'm obvious town. a free TR, I may have shit reads a lot, but I'm not hard to read, so like, why leave a universal TR alive?? but I missed a lot so ehhh it is what it is
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:47 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1422, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1419, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1418, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1413, Lukewarm wrote:I am surprised I am not on your kill list dunn.

Has your read on me changed?
I still think you could be mafia who attached themselves to Noraa.
If you are suspicious of me, why would you want Bell to pair to me?
I am also suspicious of Mala
Okay? But why support pairing Bell (who you said you town read) to someone you think is scummy? Doesn't that just read you to killing Bell down the line.

I made a comment to Mala in our pt, that I am suspicious of both Enchant and Myko, and therefore don't want Bell to propose to either. And instead, would rather kill them as a pair during the elimination phase.

So trying to piece together why you would be suspicious of mala, and suspicious of me, but want to add Bell into that pair.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:48 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

And why, if you are suspicious of me, why I wasn't on the kill list at all if you were not considering the resulting pair at the end.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:49 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Let's start from the beginning.

In post Andante implied that they would be leaving the dance.
In post Prism criticizes Andante for threatening to leave and losing all further agency [to push fireisredsir].
In post Andante says they have no intention of leaving, and that they intend to vote for fireisredsir during the next day.
In post Dunnstral accuses Andante of not explaining why fireisredsir is mafia and their conviction not matching up [with a lack of explanation]
In post Andante says they would rather not case fireisredsir because they cannot be eliminated in the current day phase

Now we are in the current phase, and you still will not explain how you are reading fireisredsir. Why?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:50 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1426, Lukewarm wrote:But why support pairing Bell (who you said you town read) to someone you think is scummy? Doesn't that just read you to killing Bell down the line.
You realize that this phase repeats a lot of times? It's not a big deal, really.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:51 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1426, Lukewarm wrote:So trying to piece together why you would be suspicious of mala, and suspicious of me, but want to add Bell into that pair.
I don't think that you and Mala are both mafia. I'm not going to want to kill you if Mala is mafia
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:51 pm

Post by Andante »

WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO LOCK ME INTO A READ FROM THE BEGINNING. I SAID I NEED TO READ MORE. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Believe it or not Dunn, I've been super busy lately... and it's not my fault everything here happens the 2 days I'm basically gone..
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:52 pm

Post by Andante »

Maybe Bell should just take Prism so then I never have to read.. cause like seriously, when I am free... I WILL...
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:53 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

What read am I locking you into? You are the one who said you believed that fireisredsir is mafia, and that you still believe that. Surely you have a reason for saying that based on things you have seen, and don't need to read the game to explain it.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:54 pm

Post by Andante »

I haven't seen a single towny post. I had a strong SR at the beginning.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:55 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Sure, but immediately after this phase is one where we have to kill a pair. Is there another pair where you are suspicious of both people in the pair?

I'm not talking about down the line, I'm talking about setting up for literally the next phase.

Your approach feels different then my own thinking.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:56 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1434, Andante wrote:I had a strong SR at the beginning.
OK. Based on what?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:57 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1430, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1426, Lukewarm wrote:So trying to piece together why you would be suspicious of mala, and suspicious of me, but want to add Bell into that pair.
I don't think that you and Mala are both mafia. I'm not going to want to kill you if Mala is mafia
If you are suspicious of us both, what makes you think we couldn't be partnered?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:57 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1435, Lukewarm wrote:Is there another pair where you are suspicious of both people in the pair?
Yeah
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:58 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1437, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1430, Dunnstral wrote:
If you are suspicious of us both, what makes you think we couldn't be partnered?
Because Mala was scrambling to pair with you and you never looked for another partner
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:59 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 10, fireisredsir wrote:kinda hyped to be a lady tbh

lads you gotta EARN my acceptance. work hard
Feels like overconfident maf, cause all ladies are for sure safe, like "YALL GOTTA COME TO ME FOR SAFETY"
In post 60, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 56, Bell wrote:K.
*slams* breaks.
Both of you. Shush for a little. I already see where this is going.
Let’s all lurk for a bit before inevitably losing self control and spamming again.
towny post
Just quoting this and going "towny post" like what?? nothing about that post is super towny, it's just a "large" post here you're just pretending to look busy reading...
In post 126, fireisredsir wrote:who wouldn't be nervous before a big dance

actually tho weird that you think that, im just p low energy rn and am not trying very hard, don't think nervousness is really on the table. if i were maf id prob be more self conscious about how i sound
"If I were maf" there's 0 reason to be self conscious or whatever... when you're in fire's shoes you KNOW you're safe, and now you're just trying to find the towniest person to match with to prolong your survival chances

@Dunn You happy now? THE ISO IS GARBAGE. Most specifically the entrance is so bad. it's maf 100% caring about looks from "yall gotta earn my trust" to "hey look I'm pretending to make reads"

FIRE.IS.NOT.TOWN
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:03 pm

Post by Bell »

Ah yes, cephrir the towniest person to match with.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:05 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1392, Andante wrote:Why is Bell automatically town for the ydra kill?
I was already strongly town reading Bell before the Ydra kill.

But also, I doubt that Bell, who is very Not Confident in their scum abilities, would want jump straight to putting himself in this position where he would have to lock himself into a 1v1, more townie player wins.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:06 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Andantes recent posts are bad.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:08 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 1442, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1392, Andante wrote:Why is Bell automatically town for the ydra kill?
I was already strongly town reading Bell before the Ydra kill.

But also, I doubt that Bell, who is very Not Confident in their scum abilities, would want jump straight to putting himself in this position where he would have to lock himself into a 1v1, more townie player wins.
Ugh, this is so on the mark it hurt.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:10 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Sorry >.<
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:12 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I think that the case you have presented is both very shallow and also doesn't actually match up at the end (Where is the evidence taht fireisredsir is trying to find the towniest player to match with? That is baseless conjecture)

And I'm also noticing that it is all right from the start of the game.

The worst part about this case is that it does not make note of what you talked about in regards to fireisredsir before, which I will quote below:
In post 129, Andante wrote:and like, @ fire, it doesn't feel like you're even trying to sort anyone right now
In post 241, Andante wrote:datisi thinks im maf this game? oof that’s a little wild… the stuff from me you “hated” were legit reads??

Also fire ranking Cephrir who hasn’t posted as his 3rd highest tr is odd to me… ahhhhhh this game
In post 256, Andante wrote:
In post 221, fireisredsir wrote:my current list of finest gentlemen:

1. bell. seems like town to me, and some people seem to disagree, so there could be some risk of him being left behind, and i would prefer that he stays with us. he seems like he may be less of a romantic dancer, but that doesn't mean it won't be fun, and maybe when the music is just right he will surprise me. but if he does find another partner, i won't be too offended

2. dunnstral. the perfect gentleman. if he is, as prism says, closed off and reserved, then i think a nice private dance, where secret thoughts can be revealed and quiet whispers can be shared, would be a magical experience

3. cephrir. ceph hasn't posted yet but i just
know
that a dance with him would be a dream come true. he would probably be number 1 on my list but i mustn't set my hopes too high. a lady must be coy about these things sometimes

4. noraa. im having trouble getting a read on zir from zir current posts. maybe a dance would help to sort? but maybe it wouldn't. im not sure. i am open to considering the possibility, though, if ze so desires

5. lukewarm. would be okay with them getting left behind, i think their posting is kinda eh so far. but i also think they could be a nice dancer and a dance could help me sort, so if it comes down to it, i may be interested in taking their hand

6. mykonian. probably scum. should be left behind, so at this point i see no reason to accept a proposal here. ive heard rumors that they have two left feet as well

I’d like to bring this back and repeat how much I don’t like anything about it… like, it seriously feels like fire is barely reading the thread, like I definitely have Noraa above Cephrir, it doesn’t feel like a “I think these people are town I want to pair” list, but instead feels like a “I’m most likely to survive if I partner with these people” I can’t be the only one thinking this, like I guess Fire wants to ignore reads on ladies and already partnered people? this just feels like scum in “oh no I need towny partner” mode, like you are going to be guaranteed a partner… yet this is just “I’m gonna take the thread reads and put them in my own words”
In post 917, Andante wrote:
In post 910, Cephrir wrote:lol, no you aren't <3
LOL I know... I'm too easy to pocket... fire like instantly backed off.... again... fire is maf...

ceph why did you propose to fire?
My issue here is that your post above only quotes 3 posts, makes no mention of your previous thoughts on them for your supposed case. It really looks like you just made something up on the spot by looking over the start of fireisredsir's iso.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:12 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I also don't see where fireisredsir is pretending to make reads in the posts you've quoted, or indeed making reads at all.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:13 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 1445, Lukewarm wrote:Sorry >.<
nah it just gives me more motivation to improve my scum game and take bigger risks and perhaps even cut my losses and bus a buddy one day.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:43 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1448, Bell wrote:
In post 1445, Lukewarm wrote:Sorry >.<
nah it just gives me more motivation to improve my scum game and take bigger risks and perhaps even cut my losses and bus a buddy one day.
You know, it would be very cheeky for you to say this as scum knowing I am wrong and you are in the middle of trying to do exactly this.

I kinda hope I am wrong, and this is Bell's break out scum game.

I don't think I am, and Bell is just town, but I would not be too upset to lose to that lol

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”