Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/They

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:21 pm

Post by Yume »

UNVOTE:

P-edit: I already said that we do have a PT.
Show
Whatever the chains placed upon me
Whatever the prison, my soul has the key
No money can buy, no power can still
No burden can break the unshakeable strength of my will

Mah best game

My alignment is what JJH says it is.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:22 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

has the mod told you that Mastina is 100% town with 100% certainty yes or no
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:25 pm

Post by Yume »

In post 1799, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:you literally just masonized her

and you literally said it could be tampered with so its not a full 10000% masonry

so i dont give a fuck about your mech im going to want to kill her because of her dayplay
The masonize itself cannot be tampered with, but the role steal can be. But sure. Go ahead and try. *shrug*

P-edit: I have a mason PT with her due to the action which can't work if she is scum.
Show

Mah best game

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:26 pm

did the moderator tell you point blank that Mastina is 100% Town Aligned yes or no
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:26 pm

Post by Yume »

Anyway, I told you what I have. Up to you what you do with it.
Show

Mah best game

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:26 pm

so you are 100% guranteeing Mastina is town aligned?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:29 pm

Post by Yume »

Just asked the mod about it. What she tells me, I tell you.
Show

Mah best game

Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:36 pm

Post by Yume »

But I am going to sleep now, so wait until morning.
Show

Mah best game

Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:48 pm

Post by Yume »

Actually, might as well tell you now. Mod guarantees that mastina isn't mafia. Make of that what you will.
Show

Mah best game

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:04 pm

Post by mastina »

Participate in challenge

I'm town, but important:
In post 1761, Ginngie wrote:Todays Challenge is: Day 5 Challenge: Every post, never repeat the same words you have used previously on the same page. A minimum of 20 words must be used. (Words on page 12 may not be used again on page 12, on page 13 you're allowed to use the words from page 12 again).
Mod: since the challenge is for literally every post, does that mean that a player participating in the challenge who has a posting restriction, does not need to follow the posting restriction today for the duration of the time they are participating in the challenge?

MOD: The wording on the challenge is a bit unclear; are you allowed to say the same word in the same post, just not in posts after that, or are you not allowed the same word on the page twice at all?

As in, if I said 'mod' twice in a single post, would it disqualify me from the challenge?
(I'll have mega-failed in my first post if so, but if that's the case, fuck this challenge anyway it literally discrimination against me. :P)

The reason I have for asking that should be quite obvious.
In post 1763, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i am so surprised the person i said was town was actually town
You don't get to claim credit for a read I held literally the entirety of the game (Roden has been at the top of my townreads the entire time). You even hammered Roden without consent.

Anyway, some important stuff.

Last night, I upgraded my role. I'll be honest, I was really hoping for a "fuck you, town" role like turning into a Jester, gaining a Vengeful, or even a supersaint.

Sadly, I'm town and thus, even the ability I inherited from my upgrade was town. Specifically,
In post 1456, mastina wrote:2:
You can track every login I ever make by checking my 'last visited'!
This is the flavor of my upgraded ability, and the mod took 'track' and 'last' from there quite literally.

What I mean by this, is,
The player I target, I find out who they visited the night before, but NOT the current night.

As in, if I target someone N4, I learn who they targeted N3.

Last night, I targeted Enchant, but received No Result.

Once I received the role, I asked about the interactions with a commuter.
Ginngie said that commuters cannot act while commuting, at all. I asked about multitasking and Ginngie reiterated that commuting means cannot act and thus that a commuter cannot kill while commuting. (Now, this is not how the role works in Normals, since in Normals, a multitasking commuter can in fact use other actions including the nightkill while commuting. But this is the opposite of a Normal Game, so whatever Ginngie says, goes.)

While this doesn't
clear
jjh, it does make jjh
incredibly less likely
to be scum. jjh cannot kill while commuting. Now, it's a bit hard to consistently confirm that jjh is commuting (theoretically, jjh could have a bulletproof every time any single slot would vig; theoretically, jjh can rolestop an investigative action on him, so a vig failing and an investigation failing are both easy enough to fairly consistently arrange), but while we haven't seen much in the way of scum kills and confirming that jjh is definitely commuting during a night that scum are definitely killing is difficult (the only player who ON THEIR OWN could confirm jjh was commuting was Roden and the night Roden did so, there wasn't a
confirmed
scum kill), it still
vastly
decreases the odds of jjh being scum.

Yume successfully masonized me. It's called "Yume's Masonry", Ginngie gave me a link to the mason PT, said it was a mason PT, and the OP says welcome to the masonry. Now, while Ginngie didn't say we're explicitly conftown to each other in any of those messages, I imagine that's another example of Ginngie's laziness (I don't want to call Ginngie out on this but Ginngie has in fact been fairly lazy in a lot of the roles; my vig PM was literally "works like a standard Vig"), so when it's not 10 PM when I get up at 3:30 am for work, I can go through the motions of asking the mod if we're confirmed but like. 99% should be confirmed, just need to make it official.

What that means is that none of them are scum.

Titus is the original masonizer, and cannot be scum as a consequence.
LLD is the original masonized and was nightkilled N1 and thus cannot be scum as a consequence.
Pooky flipped town and thus cannot be scum as a consequence.

Shiro was the one who revived LLD--not
impossible
to be scum, but incredibly
unlikely
to be scum.

And Frozen Angel literally guiltied scum and has been town ten times over in ten different ways so is just not scum.

Since I'm town, you know what that means?

There's genuinely only one slot who can be OG scum.

UNVOTE: Enchant
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:12 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1809, mastina wrote:Mod: since the challenge is for literally every post, does that mean that a player participating in the challenge who has a posting restriction, does not need to follow the posting restriction today for the duration of the time they are participating in the challenge?

MOD: The wording on the challenge is a bit unclear; are you allowed to say the same word in the same post, just not in posts after that, or are you not allowed the same word on the page twice at all?
in post one if you use the word apple, any posts on the same page may not contain the word apple.

How a player deals with a post restriction is up to them
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:15 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Spoiler: For Example, none of these words may be used by mastina again if she makes another post on this page
In post 1809, mastina wrote:
Participate in challenge

I'm town, but important:
In post 1761, Ginngie wrote:Todays Challenge is: Day 5 Challenge: Every post, never repeat the same words you have used previously on the same page. A minimum of 20 words must be used. (Words on page 12 may not be used again on page 12, on page 13 you're allowed to use the words from page 12 again).
Mod: since the challenge is for literally every post, does that mean that a player participating in the challenge who has a posting restriction, does not need to follow the posting restriction today for the duration of the time they are participating in the challenge?

As in, if I said 'mod' twice in a single post, would it disqualify me from the challenge?
(I'll have mega-failed in my first post if so, but if that's the case, fuck this challenge anyway it literally discrimination against me. :P)

The reason I have for asking that should be quite obvious.
In post 1763, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i am so surprised the person i said was town was actually town
You don't get to claim credit for a read I held literally the entirety of the game (Roden has been at the top of my townreads the entire time). You even hammered Roden without consent.

Anyway, some important stuff.

Last night, I upgraded my role. I'll be honest, I was really hoping for a "fuck you, town" role like turning into a Jester, gaining a Vengeful, or even a supersaint.

Sadly, I'm town and thus, even the ability I inherited from my upgrade was town. Specifically,
In post 1456, mastina wrote:2:
You can track every login I ever make by checking my 'last visited'!
This is the flavor of my upgraded ability, and the mod took 'track' and 'last' from there quite literally.

What I mean by this, is,
The player I target, I find out who they visited the night before, but NOT the current night.

As in, if I target someone N4, I learn who they targeted N3.

Last night, I targeted Enchant, but received No Result.

Once I received the role, I asked about the interactions with a commuter.
Ginngie said that commuters cannot act while commuting, at all. I asked about multitasking and Ginngie reiterated that commuting means cannot act and thus that a commuter cannot kill while commuting. (Now, this is not how the role works in Normals, since in Normals, a multitasking commuter can in fact use other actions including the nightkill while commuting. But this is the opposite of a Normal Game, so whatever Ginngie says, goes.)

While this doesn't
clear
jjh, it does make jjh
incredibly less likely
to be scum. jjh cannot kill while commuting. Now, it's a bit hard to consistently confirm that jjh is commuting (theoretically, jjh could have a bulletproof every time any single slot would vig; theoretically, jjh can rolestop an investigative action on him, so a vig failing and an investigation failing are both easy enough to fairly consistently arrange), but while we haven't seen much in the way of scum kills and confirming that jjh is definitely commuting during a night that scum are definitely killing is difficult (the only player who ON THEIR OWN could confirm jjh was commuting was Roden and the night Roden did so, there wasn't a
confirmed
scum kill), it still
vastly
decreases the odds of jjh being scum.

Yume successfully masonized me. It's called "Yume's Masonry", Ginngie gave me a link to the mason PT, said it was a mason PT, and the OP says welcome to the masonry. Now, while Ginngie didn't say we're explicitly conftown to each other in any of those messages, I imagine that's another example of Ginngie's laziness (I don't want to call Ginngie out on this but Ginngie has in fact been fairly lazy in a lot of the roles; my vig PM was literally "works like a standard Vig"), so when it's not 10 PM when I get up at 3:30 am for work, I can go through the motions of asking the mod if we're confirmed but like. 99% should be confirmed, just need to make it official.

What that means is that none of them are scum.

Titus is the original masonizer, and cannot be scum as a consequence.
LLD is the original masonized and was nightkilled N1 and thus cannot be scum as a consequence.
Pooky flipped town and thus cannot be scum as a consequence.

Shiro was the one who revived LLD--not
impossible
to be scum, but incredibly
unlikely
to be scum.

And Frozen Angel literally guiltied scum and has been town ten times over in ten different ways so is just not scum.

Since I'm town, you know what that means?

There's genuinely only one slot who can be OG scum.

UNVOTE: Enchant
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:43 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: jjh

Ok.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:52 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

well first thing: nope not doing this challenge

ok so we have

titus masonized lld - lld who fliped town before confirming it
poky who fliped town before and was revived
yume who stole titus role and masonized mastina
me
jjh
shiro
enchant

Also mastina was using an investigative action that she claimed is failed before yume claimed that it was role stopped so there is that too

The only thing that comes to my mine in alternative of scum not being in {jjh, shiro, enchant} is that the masonizer themself is not guaranteed to be town but the masonized one is (and the created masonry is a lie by them), and that would put {titus, yume} in suspect pool respectively I don't think mastina is ever scum here with lld being town and yume clarifying explicitly that mod said that mastina is always town now cause masonized work on them

@Yume I want you to ask several questions from mod that would clarify stuff about titus:

1 - Is this skill only owned by town (the ability to masonize)?
2 - what happens if a scum tries to Steal this role with role steal?
3 - If anyone else uses this role, would that mean they are 100% town themself?
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:58 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Also setup spec

The fact that we still have no kills would just suggest one of the two:

1 - the scum has no strongman left (we had that flip but it was only 1x)
2 - something way way more evil is going on like arson or cult or something

I just don't understand this setup. it has so much protection and investigation in it.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:08 pm

cool lets kill mastina and if she flips mafia we get yume too for bonus points
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:00 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Pooky, if you'd been talking in the warrior hood you'd have any idea what was going on
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:11 pm

i don't have access to the warrior hood dude
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:12 pm

Post by jjh927 »

I want to get confirmation of as many things around the masoniser as possible before we look to end the day
To be honest, I wanted some questions answered before it got used, but Yume wanted to use it immediately I guess.

We can finally actually shed some light on the masoniser though. Titus is not a trustworthy source on its mechanics and Yume has already revealed a key difference in phrasing that I kinda explicitly asked Titus about and got a different and slightly unexpected answer for. Meanwhile Mastina will probably be more willing to answer questions about the receiving end of the masoniser than LLD.

So yeah, in particular- Mastina, to what extent is Yume's alignment confirmed to you?
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:13 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 1817, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i don't have access to the warrior hood dude
Why didn't you say so? LLD got access back after getting resed so there's definitely a mod error there
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:14 pm

ive been obsessed with murdering mastina
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:18 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Same tbh but Yume just got confirmation she is not mafia

Yume did also roleblock her last night phase and we got yet another no kill but who knows what's going on in this game
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:24 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Personally, I am really concerned about how we have resurrected more players than there have been scum nightkills

You're probably not going to want to humour the existence of a zombie faction if you're one of them though
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:25 pm

I do not trust mech[especially in a bastard game]

I trust dayplay
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:26 pm

In post 1822, jjh927 wrote:Personally, I am really concerned about how we have resurrected more players than there have been scum nightkills

You're probably not going to want to humour the existence of a zombie faction if you're one of them though
I am currently unaware of the existence of a zombie faction or if I am actually aligned with an anti-town faction.

It would not be surprising to me if I was actually a zombie drone that counted towards cult numbers for a cult win because I do think the ability to resurrect town players is kind of busted
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”