Micro 1051 | Minimalist Micro Normal | Postgame

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Wallflower
Wallflower
She
Goon
Wallflower
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:41 am

Post by Wallflower »

Tracer I think this play from Norwe makes your suggested Norwe-scum/Tracer-town world a lot less likely
Wallflower
Wallflower
She
Goon
Wallflower
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:43 am

Post by Wallflower »

Ircher! Toogeloo! Unite!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:57 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 1000, Tracer Bullet wrote:SS is very allergic to hammering town when he is mafia. He overvalues being townread against intermediate objectives like "killing people"
This is a terrible way to phrase it, but it is true. I would never have hammered either wagon as town. As scum I would know that, and I would assume some other people in the game would also know that, so I would only hammer if I were okay with instantly going down the next day. Which might be the case depending on my partner, but it probably wouldn't.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Wallflower
Wallflower
She
Goon
Wallflower
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:59 am

Post by Wallflower »

for what it's worth, you could vote for Tracer right now without it being the hammer. Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:00 am

In post 1004, Tracer Bullet wrote:it is illogical to be afraid of me if I am widely scumread by townies and the conftown directing the game into a dichotomy because my viable angles of play are extremely limited.
I mean the same would hold of Toog. Between the two of you I'd say you're more likely to be able to turn things around.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:03 am

In post 1016, Tracer Bullet wrote:is this a legit dumbtell btw?
No because it's possible for scum-WF to not notice the scum PT was still open

It's probably +town though
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:05 am

I guess it does require scum to have an encryptor for it not to be a dumbtell, but if the masons have one I would be surprised if scum don't also have one.
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:05 am

Post by Tracer Bullet »

lol norwee readflipping on me as soon as I express paranoia of him

epic
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:06 am

Post by Tracer Bullet »

I'm fine with dying today as long as you all yeet Norwee tomm

Not sure about partner between RCE and SS

Leaning towards SS but
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:07 am

Post by Tracer Bullet »

In post 1024, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Like this just some opportunist shit here, i'm going out of my way to see good intentions from you, and you twisting my words in an very evil way that is making me PUKE.
this is fake.

there's no oppurtunism in my readflip on norwee.

I don't have much chance of pushing him out today.

my offer is for ME to die first to show everyone I am town and him to follow me tomm.

It is by definition not oppurtunism. - oppurtunism would be defined by other people considering a nor-scum world - which nobody is.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:08 am

In post 1025, Wallflower wrote:Tracer I think this play from Norwe makes your suggested Norwe-scum/Tracer-town world a lot less likely
Interesting take. Why's that?
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:08 am

Post by Tracer Bullet »

it actually makes absolutely 0 sense for Scum!Me to want to yeet Town!norwee who has been hard defending me for 2 days now
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:09 am

In post 1034, Tracer Bullet wrote:this is fake.
But don't you see? He literally PUKED. How could that be fake?
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:09 am

Post by Tracer Bullet »

In post 1025, Wallflower wrote:Tracer I think this play from Norwe makes your suggested Norwe-scum/Tracer-town world a lot less likely
actually the opposite.

if Nor-Town was actually townreading me he would know that this line of paranoia makes me more likely to be town.

Instead he sees me jumping out of his pocket and he's trying to kill me to shut me up asap
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:10 am

Post by Tracer Bullet »

In post 1037, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1034, Tracer Bullet wrote:this is fake.
But don't you see? He literally PUKED. How could that be fake?
Scum!him would puke too if he had an easy win and choked
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:10 am

If Pooky is scum here I'll be impressed. Not that that would be the first time that happens, but he doesn't really seem to be playing with a long-term plan which is a hallmark of his scum game.
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:11 am

Post by Tracer Bullet »

it actually makes absolutely 0 sense for Scum!Me to want to yeet Town!norwee who has been hard defending me for 2 days now

if I am scum and I have pocketed norwee!town so hard he is defending me two days in a row, why would I suddenly readflip on him? It makes very little sense for my survival.

He should know this.

ESPECIALLY when my readflip is conditioned on me getting myself yeeted today FIRST and asking town to deadsheep my hero solve - it doesn't make much sense to do this if I'm not flipping town today
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:12 am

Post by Tracer Bullet »

In post 1040, Something_Smart wrote:If Pooky is scum here I'll be impressed. Not that that would be the first time that happens, but he doesn't really seem to be playing with a long-term plan which is a hallmark of his scum game.
I do not play with long term plan as scum I prioritize intermediate goals. Long term plans rarely ever work out and you can't predict game states in advance due to replacements, attrition, and memory.
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:14 am

Post by Tracer Bullet »

In post 1023, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Cus i don't buy you actually scumread me for "paranoia" here. :igmeou:
VOTE: Tracer
like this is such a shit take.

I am offering to FLIP MY OWN ROLE FIRST

and asking town to deadsheep me AFTER I AM DEAD

and this dude is saying he doesnt believe I'm paranoid like rofl what

I WILL DIE BEFORE YOU IN MY PLAN
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:14 am

Well ok. This is day 2 of a micro so "long term" isn't that long term. But, what I said still holds if you replace it with "intermediate term".
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:15 am

Post by Tracer Bullet »

its hard to pick between RCE and SS.

Might actually be closer than I thought.

RCE needs to come in here and town it up

I am very convinced of Nor-scum because his vote on me makes absolutely no sense as a response.

Still happy to self-hammer if we are done discussing today.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:19 am

You thought it would just be obviously me as the partner?
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:19 am

Post by Tracer Bullet »

In post 1024, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Like this just some opportunist shit here
I just want to reiterate yet again how much this is complete horseshit.

"Oppurtunism implies that THERE IS AN OPPURTUNITY TO BEGIN WITH"

I do not know of a single player in this game who is willing to vote for NorweBoy.

So this accusation that scum!me is paranoia readflipping on Norwee for OPPURTUNISM.

Is complete and utter horseshit because what oppurtunism!?!?! who is even thinking Norwee is scum OTHER than me?

Like I'm literally the only person even considering the possibility of norwee being scum lol. This is literally the worst place in the world for scum!me to be pushing.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:20 am

I'll be the first to admit that a Norwee/RCE team doesn't make much sense given their dual votepark on Ircher on D1.
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:21 am

Post by Tracer Bullet »

In post 1046, Something_Smart wrote:You thought it would just be obviously me as the partner?
it would be funny if it was you who couldn't lay down the hammer yet again.

I'm not like 100% satsified with that solution.

I always have trouble reading you because you're so restrained as either alignment.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”