Micro 1051 | Minimalist Micro Normal | Postgame

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:23 am

Post by Tracer Bullet »

In post 1019, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Pretty sure if i point to previous scum games i've had you'll see that i as scum prefer to just kill anyone that's E-1. Like my play isn't as big brain as you are suggesting. Where i'm like "Ah yes, i'll pull the extremely risky move of trying to pocket "Player that i view as a threat to me, whom i know is capable of turning their reads around for miniscule reasons and is thus therefore a much better player to just kill if given the opportunity" so i can in the next day... idk, keep them around for no reason? Instead of propagating a gamestate with much simpler players to have around that i can much more easily manipulate?
Like ur view of my play is completely incompitable with how i actually play. Which i'm wondering is because you genuinely view it this way or you are just making shit up to see if people buy into it and start to scumread me for playing into an "scum meta" that is wrong.
this is cool self meta.

he then pivots and starts trying to murder me roughly 5 minutes later.

LOL
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:24 am

Post by Tracer Bullet »

like I wasn't actually a threat to norwe as long as I kept townreading him for effort but as soon as I stopped being cooperative with him suddenly I'm scumbag and need to die

roflrofl

nice transition bro
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:25 am

Post by Something_Smart »

It would be funny, yes, but unfortunately my lack of hammer is entirely NAI.

I think Norwee/WF is more plausible than you're giving it credit for. WF is either a very inexperienced player or a well-kept alt, and either one leaves open the possibility of them doing a weird tunnel as scum even if it's not strictly necessary. Especially if they are an alt, as I said, they may have reason to be afraid of you.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1041, Tracer Bullet wrote:
it actually makes absolutely 0 sense for Scum!Me to want to yeet Town!norwee who has been hard defending me for 2 days now

if I am scum and I have pocketed norwee!town so hard he is defending me two days in a row, why would I suddenly readflip on him? It makes very little sense for my survival.

He should know this.

ESPECIALLY when my readflip is conditioned on me getting myself yeeted today FIRST and asking town to deadsheep my hero solve - it doesn't make much sense to do this if I'm not flipping town today
I am not impressed and laugh at your thesis.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:30 am

Post by Tracer Bullet »

it's not to impress you lol
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:30 am

Post by Tracer Bullet »

I already said I'm fine flipping today I don't actually care about yeeting you instead of me
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ok.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:31 am

Post by Tracer Bullet »

In post 1052, Something_Smart wrote:It would be funny, yes, but unfortunately my lack of hammer is entirely NAI.

I think Norwee/WF is more plausible than you're giving it credit for. WF is either a very inexperienced player or a well-kept alt, and either one leaves open the possibility of them doing a weird tunnel as scum even if it's not strictly necessary. Especially if they are an alt, as I said, they may have reason to be afraid of you.
her only completed game is a newbie game from 2015 - I don't think you are allowed to play newbies as an alt?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:33 am

You can replace into them as an alt.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:34 am

Or, at least, you could in 2015.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1038, Tracer Bullet wrote:
In post 1025, Wallflower wrote:Tracer I think this play from Norwe makes your suggested Norwe-scum/Tracer-town world a lot less likely
actually the opposite.

if Nor-Town was actually townreading me he would know that this line of paranoia makes me more likely to be town.

Instead he sees me jumping out of his pocket and he's trying to kill me to shut me up asap
Does not compute. It's impossible to make you shut up.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also i think it's complete horsecrap how ur like "YOU SHOULD TOWNREAD ME FOR WANTING TO DIE" like Sanae Kochiya wasn't a thing where you endgames cus you kept arguing you wanted to die and i being a big dumb dumb protected you for it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm thinking you wanted to do that again, because you realized that's the only way for you and ur teammate to endgame.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1055, Tracer Bullet wrote:I already said I'm fine flipping today I don't actually care about yeeting you instead of me
In post 718, Tracer Bullet wrote:am very fucking good at ATE.

My scum ATE is designed to get townread, designed to buddy, designed to push, and designed to manipulate.

- Bunno
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:48 am

Post by Tracer Bullet »

yea except i literally killed the easiest person to kill every day in that game

do you think its easy for me to kill you today? like lol what even is this comparison
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:50 am

Post by Tracer Bullet »

In post 1062, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I'm thinking you wanted to do that again, because you realized that's the only way for you and ur teammate to endgame.
who is my partner again ?
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:51 am

Post by Tracer Bullet »

just checking to see what u think my master plan is here lol
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 3:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1065, Tracer Bullet wrote:yea except i literally killed the easiest person to kill every day in that game

do you think its easy for me to kill you today? like lol what even is this comparison
I don't know what your plan is. Do i need to?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 3:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I just need to see that you playing in a fucking scummy way lol.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 3:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Town SHOULDN'T argue for their own death. Especially not someone as experienced as Pooky.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 3:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It's fake, nada, blabber, AtE. Whatever you wanna call it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 3:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Notice how he got unvoted by multiple players after doing that.
He knows what he is doing.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 3:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Rce and Ircher need to both put their vote BACK. Cus we almost just made a big mistake here.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 3:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If i didn't have this previous experience with Pooky, ngl. I would have fallen for it.
But it is only knowing what i do and having learnt from my previous mistakes that i won't fall for it again.

- Bunno

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”