Micro 1051 | Minimalist Micro Normal | Postgame

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 3:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1066, Tracer Bullet wrote:
In post 1062, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I'm thinking you wanted to do that again, because you realized that's the only way for you and ur teammate to endgame.
who is my partner again ?
Interesting question.
The obvious answer would be S_S. Since as you said, his partner could be anyone. You even tried to tie him to me as an possible partner.
What's also interesting about S_S is that he openly stated that he as scum would not hammer either of Toog/Tracer because he just doesn't do that as town, and thus would apply that knowledge to his scumgame as well.

Other choices are Wall, Toog, RCE. Wall could theoretically just be hard bussing you for extra distancing. Toog somehow seems unlikely since you both were wagons, but not out of the question. RCE meh i'm just not feeling that.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 3:46 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Toog is actually probably the most likely partner to Tracer. It would explain why they were both kinda okay with being the two main wagons and halfheartedly pushing each other but now that other options are looking possible Pooky is ramping up the rhetoric. Otherwise it seems like scum-Pooky would have probably just kept pushing Toog.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 3:50 am

It would require some D1 bussing, but both of the conftowns jumped on Tracer so I think it would be pretty reasonable for Toog, not in the best spot themself, to jump on for towncred, and at that point there's little to lose for Tracer to bus them back. I do still townread Tracer on the balance but I don't think this scenario is implausible.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yeah that's entirely possible.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Are you still not gonna vote today.

- Bunno
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:15 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 1073, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Rce and Ircher need to both put their vote BACK. Cus we almost just made a big mistake here.
I am withholding rn so we maximize discussion time.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:17 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 1075, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Wall could theoretically just be hard bussing you for extra distancing.
Maybe, but I really don't think it is Wallflower. And if it, I'd be okay losing to scum Wallflower here. They've played a good game.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:03 am

In post 1079, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Are you still not gonna vote today.
I might, but I'm even more undecided now than I was before, and I definitely don't want to rush the end of the day now.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:30 am

Post by RCEnigma »

VOTE: Tracer

I will yeet SS.... probably regardless of your flip if I'm honest. Scouts honor.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:33 am

Why do you even scumread me?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:42 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Like if I had to explain it to another person I'd say....vibe probably. You feel a lot more aimless than I think town!you is. In the sense that I have no idea what you are looking for or out of who and you're giving off the impression you generally don't either.

I can't throw out buzzword B's like agenda or anything because I don't think you're doing anything in particular besides letting town go at itself.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:12 am

I don't know, I think I'm about as aimless as I usually am? I'm trying to help figure out who the best execution is today and where to go from there.

I also don't think I play more aimlessly as scum than as town. I have scum games where I try to get away with doing very little, but I have town games like that too (and I wouldn't even say this is one of them).
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:23 am

Post by Tracer Bullet »

In post 1076, Something_Smart wrote:Toog is actually probably the most likely partner to Tracer. It would explain why they were both kinda okay with being the two main wagons and halfheartedly pushing each other but now that other options are looking possible Pooky is ramping up the rhetoric. Otherwise it seems like scum-Pooky would have probably just kept pushing Toog.
rofl
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:27 am

Do you object to the logic? Who do you think your most likely partner is?

I agree with you that you flipping on Norwee makes little sense if you're scum. Toog being your partner is where it makes the most sense.
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:29 am

Post by Tracer Bullet »

you actually think

that I, someone who rarely if ever busses on D1 ran this play with my mafia partner Gamma E:

Gamma is at E-2 here:

Duckie unvoted at some point to put Gamma at 2 votes(Me/Wall Flower)

and then:

Like I don't know if you've read games where I distance with my partner D1 but I usually coach them through the progression to make it look natural or talk out how to play it.

And I've played scum with Gamma b4, he's usually psyched to see me and trying to pump me up and saying how he's ready to be carried.

for example here is a game where Gamma/Me are S/S:

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=87890

We actually do scum theatre and fight 1v1 on Day 2.

You can read the scum PT for our banter.

Gamma respects my scum game and we have fun being scum together.

The idea that I would push him mildly and he would freak out and jump out the window in response is

ROFL what a fucking stupid read holy shit
Tracer Bullet
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Tracer Bullet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:33 am

Post by Tracer Bullet »

for example here's how gamma reacts to me in the scum PT:

so you really think Gamma is going to lol rage rep out after I do some mild theatre with him ? like lol no

dude loves winning and my scum winrate is in the high 80s [when i dont even fucking try]
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:34 am

Post by Ircher »

I'm still waiting on Smart to take a hard stance of some kind.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:35 am

I don't want to speculate about why Gamma replaced out. If the replacement was unrelated to the events in the game, or even just based on something other than the one thing that just happened, then it is plausible.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

This is the game where we make S_S come out of his shell and then we all have a big group hug in the shower.

- Bunno
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:35 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 1090, Tracer Bullet wrote:Gamma is going to lol rage rep out
I don't get why you keep saying it was a rage replace.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:36 am

In post 1091, Ircher wrote:I'm still waiting on Smart to take a hard stance of some kind.
How hard is hard? Does my townread on Pooky not count?
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:36 am

Post by Ircher »

I'm more interested in your scum reads.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:37 am

Well, right now my scumreads are {Norwee, WF, RCE}, because those aren't my townreads. That help?
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:39 am

Post by Ircher »

And which of the three would you vote rn if you had to choose one?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:40 am

Norwee, probably.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”