Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:33 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1561, Ginngie wrote:
In post 11, Andante wrote:AYYYYYY So last time I was maf, and like, we didn't solve in the hood at all, and I kinda liked that sooo I don't plan on posting significantly in the hood, like I'd rather just dump thoughts in the thread, so yeah, but TOWN!!! LET'S GOOOOOO I only accept dance proposals from town! We are endgaming! gg. tryhard mode activated. maf be scared
I know it's the first page but I cant help but talk about this.

Andante states in this post that they were mafia and didn't like posting in hoods not needing to solve. What I can interpret is that they found no real reason to post in hoods, so she decided to write them off for this game.

What I find interesting however, is that I come into the PT and it's literally just Andante trying to strike up any conversation and Prism left her hanging. What I like about this is that I personally can't help but try and socialize(play the game) with whatever topics I'm allowed to post in. It's like I can see the growth of at first thinking the hoods aren't necessary; then thinking hey might as well try and use it since they're town this game and then seeing the frustration of of Prism not posting in the hood.

Now the hood was created on the 18th and I iso'd Prism to check for their interactions with Andante after the hood was created. Didn't really interact with each other. And I kinda forgot where I was going with this cuz I got distracted by the isos. Oh I think what I was looking for was how Prism and Andante interacted in the main thread and not just the PT. Prism and Andante didn't really communicate in the thread, and given Prism's stated annoyance with hoods, I do give props for Andante for trying to do anything at all in the hood. Think about it from scum!Andante perspecitive. You like ignoring hoods as scum, and you get partnered with someone who hates hoods; thats literally a perfect pairing to just ignore it. Now town!Andante however can't help but try to interact. There's that need to solve which is hard to fake.

As silly as this is, I believe Andante is my first townread for the game.

ALSO mala it's way to early to be calling me townie, honestly it shouldn't feel townie because I gave an RVS post and did set up speculation before doing reads like this post. However I didn't have this post yet, so I'm curious what I've done that you felt was townie.
This feels maffy... my partner is mafia. we were the first pair of the game... and I picked a mafia...
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:34 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

If Andate is seriously talking about leaving, then that makes me more inclined to just kill off Enchant now, instead of that being delayed even more.

I now think that Bell should propose to Myko. But, should probably confirm that Myko will accept Bell before he offers. I seem to remember Myko town reading Enchant, and not town reading Bell.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:35 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

yea uh wait do not propose to myko lmao
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:35 pm

Post by Andante »

Like... "I come into the PT and it's andante talking"

I had 5 posts... 5 whole posts.. 1 was just "wtf? when did firebringer join?"
2 were begging prism to kill me and 2 were just thoughts....

Like, how is that screaming that I'm town....
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:35 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1601, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1585, Bell wrote:
Sorry, what is this for?
Alright humor for me a bit, this is going to be a complicated post.

The setup:

The setup is 3 merlins and 5 vanilla town vs 3 mafia . Each merlin knows the identity of 1 mafia, and the merlin's know each others identities.
At the start of the game, mafia are given a list of 5 players, containing all 3 merlins and 2 vanilla town. They know the merlins are in this list and cannot kill anyone on this list during the first night.
If mafia correctly guess all 3 merlins and pair them up to the correct mafia member, they win. They can do this even if they have all been eliminated.

The players:
I was town
Noraa was town
fireisredsir replaced in as town after I had already died (I don't think this is relevant)
Enchant was mafia

----------

Alright, the stage is set. It's important to realize that this game ran concurrently with this one but started earlier, that is to say, while I was being pushed by Noraa in this game, I had already been miseliminated by them in that game, but it wasn't legal to bring that game up at the time. It's also worth noting that Noraa was not dead, so since fireisredsir was town they would not have been able to take advantage of any information from that game.

I could talk about how Enchant say noraa push me as town and that even after that game ended, they would not give any kind of a read on me, and that they never mentioned anything at all about me or noraa in this game, but I'm going to take a different approach and argued that Enchant is mafia in this game and
used information in this game in order to make a decision in that game

First I'm going to go over how that game ended. All 3 mafia were eliminated, and the mafia, including Enchant, had 2 days to deliberate on the merlins and come to an agreement.
They did not come to an agreement. It came down to a 2-1 vote.
Remember how I said that 2 of the vanilla townies would make it into that list of 5 the mafia got? By sheer coincidence, the 2 vanilla townies on that list were myself and Noraa.

Let's sneak a peak at the discussion in the mafia pt for that game, because I feel it is important:
In post 132, furtiveglance wrote:Thoughts on the Muses?
In post 133, Enchant wrote:[redacted per request]
In post 136, Enchant wrote:[redacted per request]
In post 141, furtiveglance wrote:Noraa pushed out Dunn day 1 - doesn't seem like Muse behaviour to me. I still believe Butterflies/implosion are both Muses and I think Italiano is one as well. Look at day 1 - Galron on Umlaut and butterflies sheeping.
So pause - you'll notice that Enchant
redacted every single post they made in that scum thread before it was released
. With that being said, context clues from the other members reveals that Enchant thinks that both Noraa and myself are Merlins (Muses).

Isn't that strange? They just watched Noraa push me to death, but they think we are muses together. It's a stretch to come to that conclusion using
just that game
as a reference point.

Remember, this game was happening at the same time. Noraa made no mention of that game in this game, indeed they couldn't, but let's assume that Enchant has an informed position in this game as well. They know that Noraa and I are both town, and he watches as Noraa makes claims that they are really accurate at reading me, even though
he knows that noraa knows this to be false or an exaggeration
. Enchant then comes to a conclusion... in order for what Noraa is saying in the dance game to make sense, they have to have bussed their own merlin in the merlin game, thereby their read was never "wrong" in that game.
In post 154, furtiveglance wrote:Do you really think a Muse got condemned day 1 and everyone was fine with it?
In post 155, Enchant wrote:[redacted per request]
In post 157, furtiveglance wrote:ok well I don't think a Muse gets condemned day 1.
In the end, Enchant manages to convince 1 mafia player that Noraa and myself are both merlins in that game, while the other is left unconvinced and says they will go with majority.
That other mafia player came to the correct conclusions: they looked at who pushed who in that thread and correctly matched every merlin to their mafia counterpart, but because Enchant was operating using information they couldn't even share with their team, they came to a different conclusion and were unable to convince the last mafia member of their viewpoint.

That's my case, and if you asked me if I believed it I would say yes, I think this is pretty likely. As for Enchant redacting their posts:
In post 1080, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:@Enchant, why did you redact every single one of your posts?
In post 1082, Enchant wrote:Because i am not happy with how this game went.
You all can decide if the reason they gave is convincing, or if perhaps it relates to this game.
if anyone still thinks this is scum let me know so i can laugh at you

ok im not as certain as the above implies but this was really obviously something that dunn's been marinating in for days.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:36 pm

Post by Malakittens »

majiffyyyy

is what i thought andante wrote.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:36 pm

Post by Andante »

I want bell to propose to me and Prism slot gone tbh
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:36 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1630, Malakittens wrote:majiffyyyy

is what i thought andante wrote.
close...
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:36 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1370, mykonian wrote:I don't think Bell is actually suspected that much by people beyond me,
In post 1465, mykonian wrote:
In post 1462, Bell wrote:Mykonian do you plan to leave with enchant?
I think I'm happy to leave this one up in the air.
I was half right
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:37 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 1620, Andante wrote:Dunn and Cephrir are town
Sigh why is cephrir town?
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:37 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1609, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1589, Lukewarm wrote:I am vaguely against Bell proposing to myko, because I want to kill myko and enchant tomorrow.
idk i kinda think myko is town
Bartleby the Scrivener
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:37 pm

Post by Andante »

GINNGIE IS TRING ME FOR BAD REASONS!!!! IT PROBABLY JUST COMES FROM MAFIA. MY PARTNER IS MAFIA. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:38 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1615, Andante wrote:the new prism came into the PT telling me how to look less scummy... but that they think I'm town.... that is a mafia slot!!!!
pretty weird
Bartleby the Scrivener
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:38 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 1631, Andante wrote:I want bell to propose to me and Prism slot gone tbh
No. You’re gunna have to carry that weight.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:38 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1625, Andante wrote:
In post 1561, Ginngie wrote:
In post 11, Andante wrote:AYYYYYY So last time I was maf, and like, we didn't solve in the hood at all, and I kinda liked that sooo I don't plan on posting significantly in the hood, like I'd rather just dump thoughts in the thread, so yeah, but TOWN!!! LET'S GOOOOOO I only accept dance proposals from town! We are endgaming! gg. tryhard mode activated. maf be scared
I know it's the first page but I cant help but talk about this.

Andante states in this post that they were mafia and didn't like posting in hoods not needing to solve. What I can interpret is that they found no real reason to post in hoods, so she decided to write them off for this game.

What I find interesting however, is that I come into the PT and it's literally just Andante trying to strike up any conversation and Prism left her hanging. What I like about this is that I personally can't help but try and socialize(play the game) with whatever topics I'm allowed to post in. It's like I can see the growth of at first thinking the hoods aren't necessary; then thinking hey might as well try and use it since they're town this game and then seeing the frustration of of Prism not posting in the hood.

Now the hood was created on the 18th and I iso'd Prism to check for their interactions with Andante after the hood was created. Didn't really interact with each other. And I kinda forgot where I was going with this cuz I got distracted by the isos. Oh I think what I was looking for was how Prism and Andante interacted in the main thread and not just the PT. Prism and Andante didn't really communicate in the thread, and given Prism's stated annoyance with hoods, I do give props for Andante for trying to do anything at all in the hood. Think about it from scum!Andante perspecitive. You like ignoring hoods as scum, and you get partnered with someone who hates hoods; thats literally a perfect pairing to just ignore it. Now town!Andante however can't help but try to interact. There's that need to solve which is hard to fake.

As silly as this is, I believe Andante is my first townread for the game.

ALSO mala it's way to early to be calling me townie, honestly it shouldn't feel townie because I gave an RVS post and did set up speculation before doing reads like this post. However I didn't have this post yet, so I'm curious what I've done that you felt was townie.
This feels maffy... my partner is mafia. we were the first pair of the game... and I picked a mafia...
you do realize you were the first pair the last dance game and you were mafia. Mafia try to pair semi-early in dance games
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:38 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

if you think bell is town then him proposing to myko is a bad idea bc myko thinks bell is scum and will probably reject, and bell only gets 1 proposal
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:38 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1634, Bell wrote:
In post 1620, Andante wrote:Dunn and Cephrir are town
Sigh why is cephrir town?
whatever I read from him was really good, it was like a bunch of solving I think, I TRed it, I believe Ceph is town, as much as I believe fire maf. but for now. GINNGIE IS MAFIA AND THAT'S THE MAFIA I WANT OUT
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:39 pm

Post by Andante »

DO NONE YALL BELIEVE ME? PRISM SLOT IS MAFIA
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:39 pm

Post by Bell »

Okay, I do not remember cephrir saying anything really good or solving in this game.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:39 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1621, Andante wrote:
In post 1619, Dunnstral wrote:OK. Also, you can't actually leave until the next phase, I just wanted to see whether you were blustering or would actually go through with it and attempt to leave.
I'm dead serious. I want to leave. my partner is mafia. and I highly doubt anyone wants bell with me cause all yall were like "TAKE PRISM!!!" that prism slot is mafia I tell you... it is not town at alllll
i wouldn't argue with bell stepping in here if you're definitely planning to leave
In post 1624, Andante wrote:Ceph, how's Fire in your PT?
we're moving a bit slowly but maybe starting to have a conversation?
Bartleby the Scrivener
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:40 pm

Post by Andante »

whatever, I can at least try.

I want to leave this dance now
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:40 pm

Post by Malakittens »

but i disagree with your partner being scum andante

i'm more confidence elsewhere.

Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:40 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1638, Bell wrote:
In post 1631, Andante wrote:I want bell to propose to me and Prism slot gone tbh
No. You’re gunna have to carry that weight.
why is that a hard no?
Bartleby the Scrivener
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:41 pm

Post by Bell »

*slaps cephrir with a fish*
Prophetic quip fish tax
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:41 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1644, Cephrir wrote:i wouldn't argue with bell stepping in here if you're definitely planning to leave
I am 100% sure my partner is mafia... what choice do I have if bell won't pair with me. I have to leave. simple as that

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”