mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2325 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:35 am

Post by mykonian »

anything that felt like reaching to you? Because it can always go multiple ways with partner analysis.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2326 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:39 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 2323, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 2321, Andante wrote:ok if we’re TT and you and ceph are TT, who are the 2 scum?
if we are, then i would say it's probably datisi/myko. im not sure on ceph but ive been considering possible worlds where he is scum and i don't quite understand the lack of nightkill in that case
suppose it's Dat/Ceph, does it then make sense again?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2327 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:41 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2321, Andante wrote:ok if we’re TT and you and ceph are TT, who are the 2 scum?
if we are, then i would say it's probably datisi/myko. im not sure on ceph but ive been considering possible worlds where he is scum and i don't quite understand the lack of nightkill in that case
so it all comes down to lack of night kill? I mean, who would it make sense for scum!ceph to kill? he can't kill me, I town cased him, I think he's town, ummm can't kill myko or bell, neither is widely TRed, both could be easy pushes, he can't kill in dunn/dats cause that would be where his partner is tbh... like, scum!ceph can't really kill anyone
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2328 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:42 am

Post by Andante »

so fire, I'm not seeing where you're like "no nightkill.... can't be ceph!!"
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2329 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:46 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 2327, Andante wrote:I town cased him
I don't remember it, mind quoting me?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2330 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:47 am

Post by Andante »

nope
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2331 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:48 am

Post by Andante »

but it was enough for ceph to know I TRed him, and no chance he'd kill me knowing I TRed him. not saying he's definitely maf or any of that, but more just talking to my sr fire cause I need fire to convince me they're not maf
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2332 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:27 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 2325, mykonian wrote:anything that felt like reaching to you? Because it can always go multiple ways with partner analysis.
reading dunn as town is right but uninspiring. agreed with the andante read mostly cause mala felt like she was trying to pocket there, even though i misread that interaction originally. didn't really follow where you landed on ginngie
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2333 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:33 am

Post by mykonian »

That was the one that felt like reaching most.

So I think Mala is supporting prisms focus on you there. I'm less inclined to see it as scum-scum because she would have the motive of getting more townies on board to put pressure on you.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2334 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:37 am

Post by Andante »

fire is... mafia!!!!!
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2335 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:37 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 2327, Andante wrote:
so it all comes down to lack of night kill? I mean, who would it make sense for scum!ceph to kill? he can't kill me, I town cased him, I think he's town, ummm can't kill myko or bell, neither is widely TRed, both could be easy pushes, he can't kill in dunn/dats cause that would be where his partner is tbh... like, scum!ceph can't really kill anyone
i think if it's ceph with datisi they could kill ginngie, or possibly bell, if they think that myko won't pair with dunn. if it's ceph with anyone else, they could kill dunn. idk, it's not that strong, im not saying that its for sure not ceph bc ceph would guaranteed kill, im just saying it doesn't quite fit as well for me
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2336 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:39 am

Post by fireisredsir »

idk where you got that i think ceph is for sure town. my mind is not anywhere close to made up on that
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2337 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:41 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2336, fireisredsir wrote:idk where you got that i think ceph is for sure town. my mind is not anywhere close to made up on that
I mean, you haven't really hinted at all about a sr on ceph so I took that as you tr him, and yall aren't really interacting, so to me it really looks like there's a scum in yall
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2338 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:43 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2335, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 2327, Andante wrote:
i think if it's ceph with datisi they could kill ginngie, or possibly bell, if they think that myko won't pair with dunn. if it's ceph with anyone else, they could kill dunn. idk, it's not that strong, im not saying that its for sure not ceph bc ceph would guaranteed kill, im just saying it doesn't quite fit as well for me
why kill ginngie who keeps saying she for sure leaves me, and no way we do final dance? cause to maf, if we are T/T, you just look at us and you go "lol they're def leaving" OR.... "Ginngie and Andante both have wrong reads, so leave them be..." and that's more what I'm thinking here
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2339 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:43 am

Post by fireisredsir »

why does us not interacting much mean there's a scum in us

i think most dance partners aren't interacting that much in thread
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2340 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:44 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 2334, Andante wrote:fire is... mafia!!!!!
why does scum fire vote Luke.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2341 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:45 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 2338, Andante wrote:why kill ginngie who keeps saying she for sure leaves me, and no way we do final dance? cause to maf, if we are T/T, you just look at us and you go "lol they're def leaving" OR.... "Ginngie and Andante both have wrong reads, so leave them be..." and that's more what I'm thinking here
i think she only really started saying that after this phase started? idk i didn't get the impression from her earlier that she was def gonna leave
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2342 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:46 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2339, fireisredsir wrote:why does us not interacting much mean there's a scum in us

I mean, scum has no incentive to actually read their partner, or actually voice "hey I don't tr my partner" cause scum needs everyone to fully believe their partner is town.... like if I were scum here, me yelling "GINNGIE NOT TOWN!!!" in no way helps here.. cause we both die if voted out... Dunn is talking about Datisi, I like that, I TR Dunn. You and ceph... are not talking like at all... like earlier ceph just going "I trust fire with my andante read" like, that implies ceph TRs you, but I haven't seen a whole lot from ceph about why you're town...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2343 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:48 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2340, mykonian wrote:
In post 2334, Andante wrote:fire is... mafia!!!!!
why does scum fire vote Luke.
uhhh currently thinking it's just ceph, and that fire isn't really thinking about ceph scum

In post 2341, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 2338, Andante wrote:why kill ginngie who keeps saying she for sure leaves me, and no way we do final dance? cause to maf, if we are T/T, you just look at us and you go "lol they're def leaving" OR.... "Ginngie and Andante both have wrong reads, so leave them be..." and that's more what I'm thinking here
i think she only really started saying that after this phase started? idk i didn't get the impression from her earlier that she was def gonna leave
you can't tell me you genuinely believed all game neither of us is going to leave... like its been very clear one of us is leaving
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2344 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:49 am

Post by mykonian »

nope you aren't leaving.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2345 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:49 am

Post by Ginngie »

Since I’m dying today I’m town and it won’t be WIFOM

I explicitly made sure to never arouse suspicion about Andante until after the mafia kill occurred.

Well it didn’t, but you’ll notice Andante pulled their voting stunt in Datisi during the kill phase and almost immediately after the lack of flip, I brought up Andante. Self preservation that I’ve decided to throw out the window.
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2346 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:51 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 2343, Andante wrote:uhhh currently thinking it's just ceph, and that fire isn't really thinking about ceph scum
See, we are getting places. Now we can just talk with Fire again.

Since they tend to talk with a lot of words, we have lots of information to work with. Rejoice.

And we can wait for Ceph and Dat and figure out if either is lurkerscum.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2347 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:52 am

Post by Andante »

yeah I have no intentions on leaving, and honestly, if Ginngie really wants to play this "hold me to it, I'm leaving in 4 IRL days" game... that's probably scum indicative lmao and then scum leaving is like... lol I'm really interesting in what Ginngie says when she's back cause "I'm leaving in 4 days no matter what" uhhh what?? you SR me more than anyone else here?? lmaoooo ok... Like sure I get you hate me, hate that you're my partner.. but hey, it is what it is.. and I'm definitely town, sooo telling me you're leaving when I had just said I wanna leave... like really??

anyways. myko we sr you too. What are your thoughts with Bell and stuff?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2348 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:54 am

Post by Andante »

Ginngie, if all you plan on doing is tunneling me.. seriously, we can just leave then, instead of wasting 4 days of everyone else's IRL time, cause I'm not freaking doing this
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2349 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:54 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 2342, Andante wrote:
In post 2339, fireisredsir wrote:why does us not interacting much mean there's a scum in us

I mean, scum has no incentive to actually read their partner, or actually voice "hey I don't tr my partner" cause scum needs everyone to fully believe their partner is town.... like if I were scum here, me yelling "GINNGIE NOT TOWN!!!" in no way helps here.. cause we both die if voted out... Dunn is talking about Datisi, I like that, I TR Dunn. You and ceph... are not talking like at all... like earlier ceph just going "I trust fire with my andante read" like, that implies ceph TRs you, but I haven't seen a whole lot from ceph about why you're town...
ok but this is why i was townreading ginngie. she has no scum motivation to come into this phase doubting her TR on you if she's scum and you're town

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”