mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2350 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:55 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 2345, Ginngie wrote:Well it didn’t, but you’ll notice Andante pulled their voting stunt in Datisi during the kill phase and almost immediately after the lack of flip, I brought up Andante. Self preservation that I’ve decided to throw out the window.
I'm not going to say it's allignment indicative, because I'm in two minds about it.

But Enchant did the same and it was from my point of view 100% about selfpreservation and totally not town and yet it was obvious he was. (because just a little while before that he told me to keep bell in the dark so he wouldn't pick me).

I'd very much like for us to talk like civilized people for a little bit, have this day last longer than a real life day, get some actual posts out of Datisi this time and not three oneliners that didn't say a thing, and see where we go from there.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2351 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:56 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2349, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 2342, Andante wrote:
In post 2339, fireisredsir wrote:why does us not interacting much mean there's a scum in us

i think most dance partners aren't interacting that much in thread
I mean, scum has no incentive to actually read their partner, or actually voice "hey I don't tr my partner" cause scum needs everyone to fully believe their partner is town.... like if I were scum here, me yelling "GINNGIE NOT TOWN!!!" in no way helps here.. cause we both die if voted out... Dunn is talking about Datisi, I like that, I TR Dunn. You and ceph... are not talking like at all... like earlier ceph just going "I trust fire with my andante read" like, that implies ceph TRs you, but I haven't seen a whole lot from ceph about why you're town...
ok but this is why i was townreading ginngie. she has no scum motivation to come into this phase doubting her TR on you if she's scum and you're town
umm she's trying to get ahead of my push on her. she went very silent in the PT, and that did not go un noticed (PT is cancelled now, I'm not using it) but like, this goes back to me just being an easy push. Like, why does Ginngie even sr me?? cause I'm not playing by an agenda??? right...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2352 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:56 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2350, mykonian wrote:have this day last longer than a real life day
I want it over as soon as possible if Ginngie is set on leaving here
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2353 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:57 am

Post by Andante »

instead of actually wasting my time trying to find maf
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2354 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:57 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 2343, Andante wrote:you can't tell me you genuinely believed all game neither of us is going to leave... like its been very clear one of us is leaving
at one point it seemed like you wanted to, and then it seemed like you both wanted to solve together. it also looked kinda like she was pocketing you for a bit, in which case i wouldn't expect either of you to leave. she didn't seem to be scumreading you at all either, so if she was scum and you were town, i wouldn't expect either of you to leave.

so yea. until this phase started i didn't think either of you were going to leave
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2355 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:58 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 2351, Andante wrote:umm she's trying to get ahead of my push on her. she went very silent in the PT, and that did not go un noticed (PT is cancelled now, I'm not using it) but like, this goes back to me just being an easy push. Like, why does Ginngie even sr me?? cause I'm not playing by an agenda??? right...
you two are tied together. what does her scumreading you accomplish if she's scum?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2356 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:02 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 2355, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 2351, Andante wrote:umm she's trying to get ahead of my push on her. she went very silent in the PT, and that did not go un noticed (PT is cancelled now, I'm not using it) but like, this goes back to me just being an easy push. Like, why does Ginngie even sr me?? cause I'm not playing by an agenda??? right...
you two are tied together. what does her scumreading you accomplish if she's scum?
this is 100% mind games, so if she’s gonna keep saying “I’m leaving!!!” instead of actually leaving?? yeah… mind games, like I don’t actually believe she is leaving, but if she’s going to do nothing but tunnel me for 4 IRL days… might as well just leave cause I don’t wanna deal with it
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2357 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:03 pm

Post by Ginngie »

It’s mafia

The whole thing is a mind game lmfao
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2358 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:04 pm

Post by mykonian »

given this game goes through phases of twitter posting, it can't be a deep mindgame.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2359 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:04 pm

Post by Andante »

like, I don’t actually SR her, it’s just so freaking annoying, she’s over here yelling that I’m maf for what… being myself??? so if she wants to tunnel me then leave… whatever
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2360 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:05 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 2356, Andante wrote:
this is 100% mind games, so if she’s gonna keep saying “I’m leaving!!!” instead of actually leaving?? yeah… mind games, like I don’t actually believe she is leaving, but if she’s going to do nothing but tunnel me for 4 IRL days… might as well just leave cause I don’t wanna deal with it
Also lmfao now you know how i felt when i joined the game and all you said was you were gonna leave leave leave cuz you thought i was mafia and nothing was gonna change your mind.

Feels a lot different when the shoe is on the other foot
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2361 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:05 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 2358, mykonian wrote:given this game goes through phases of twitter posting, it can't be a deep mindgame.
#MykoMafia
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2362 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:07 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 2360, Ginngie wrote:
In post 2356, Andante wrote:
Also lmfao now you know how i felt when i joined the game and all you said was you were gonna leave leave leave cuz you thought i was mafia and nothing was gonna change your mind.

Feels a lot different when the shoe is on the other foot
seriously?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2363 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:46 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2290, Ginngie wrote:If there was a scum scum pair, they could easily get rid of an entire voting phase to win the game. Just auto reject the proposal and you're in final dance(for clarity an auto reject is equivalent to town eliminating someone in a town/town pairing).

Idc who you are, no amount of wifom is worth trying to fight an entire extra voting phase.

So I think we're looking at two town/scum pairs because what we're seeing is the only real optimal play.

I gotta be legit if it's 2x Town/Town and 2 Town/Scum

Ginngie-Andante Town/Town
Ceph-Fire Town/Town
Bell-Myko Town/Scum
Dunn-Datisi Town/Scum
I think that Bell-Myko is Town/Town
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2364 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:48 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

VoteCount 2.0

Ginngie - Andante [0] -
Cephrir - FireisRedSir [1] - Andante
Dunnstral - Datisi [1] - Bell
Bell - Mykonian[0] -

Not Voting [6]
- Ginngie, Cephrir, Fireisredsir, Dunnstral, Datisi, Mykonian

With 8 alive it takes 5 votes to execute

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2022-05-02 15:00:00)
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2365 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 2:37 pm

Post by Cephrir »

one possible reason for no kill is datisi and/or mykonian scum as they both have attractive partners and might die

the other angle is someone who's doing really well and doesn't want their partner to change to someone who might change their dynamic

is anyone still using their PTs anyway?
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2366 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 2:37 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 2303, Ginngie wrote:Well i'd rather that happen this phase than in final dance

like i said I dont trust you with a 10 foot pole in the final dance

It's the literal voting when you can't, leaving when you cant, being a veteran of dance games and yet you do those actions repeatedly.

It leaves a very sour taste and makes me believe you would mess up the final dance by having your emotions manipulated.

Seriously you're worse than Enchant when it comes to yolo leaving and to think I'd risk pissing you off as mafia after Datisi could make a grandslam case of me pocketing you is absurd.

If this was a Town/Scum pairing Andante, and I've gotten you to say that you think we'll win this together and shit; why would I poke the bloody bear, especially after(if I was scum) losing a scumbuddy.

So just bloody cool it.

P-edit: This auto leaving bullshit is exactly what I mean.
kinda wild that andante hasn't left yet just in general
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2367 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 2:39 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 2306, Andante wrote:maf had a chance to kill, they didn’t. maf is comfortable with the way this is going, NO ONE has voiced suspicion of ceph or fire recently, there’s a scum in therr and I wouldn’t be surprised if it was ceph. I want them out
For Sure Town Cephrir

the erratic behavior is normal but i feel like it's typically more telegraphed and like, not random.org
Bartleby the Scrivener
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2368 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 2:40 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I asked Datisi who they thought was mafia with Malakittens. They said they don't know and maybe they will check her iso, and check my progression.

Maybe they can do that today
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2369 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 2:41 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 2323, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 2321, Andante wrote:ok if we’re TT and you and ceph are TT, who are the 2 scum?
if we are, then i would say it's probably datisi/myko. im not sure on ceph but ive been considering possible worlds where he is scum and i don't quite understand the lack of nightkill in that case
who do you think doesn't kill?
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2370 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 2:42 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 2332, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 2325, mykonian wrote:anything that felt like reaching to you? Because it can always go multiple ways with partner analysis.
reading dunn as town is right but uninspiring. agreed with the andante read mostly cause mala felt like she was trying to pocket there, even though i misread that interaction originally. didn't really follow where you landed on ginngie
wow i still havent looked at mala interactions i suck
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2371 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 2:44 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 2342, Andante wrote:
In post 2339, fireisredsir wrote:why does us not interacting much mean there's a scum in us

i think most dance partners aren't interacting that much in thread
I mean, scum has no incentive to actually read their partner, or actually voice "hey I don't tr my partner" cause scum needs everyone to fully believe their partner is town.... like if I were scum here, me yelling "GINNGIE NOT TOWN!!!" in no way helps here.. cause we both die if voted out... Dunn is talking about Datisi, I like that, I TR Dunn. You and ceph... are not talking like at all... like earlier ceph just going "I trust fire with my andante read" like, that implies ceph TRs you, but I haven't seen a whole lot from ceph about why you're town...
if you've seen much from me about why anyone is anything, then i must be sleep-posting
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2372 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 2:45 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 2347, Andante wrote:if Ginngie really wants to play this "hold me to it, I'm leaving in 4 IRL days" game... that's probably scum indicative lmao
??? no it's not
Bartleby the Scrivener
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2373 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 2:47 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 2369, Cephrir wrote:who do you think doesn't kill?
datisi/myko as reasoned in . looks like similar as your first reason in . if it's your second angle, mm, not sure. like, bell kind of fits that, but i don't think he's scum. dunn doesn't fit that cause he wants datisi gone, i think, and i think he's town anyway. i don't think either of andante/ginngie fit that since they've gotten some suspicion lately, i don't think i would qualify them as "doing well". so, uh, that leaves you?
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2374 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 2:47 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 2353, Andante wrote:instead of actually wasting my time trying to find maf
shouldn't you want to push your reads if you're expecting to imminently die. it's only 'wasting time' if your only goal with scumhunting is to get townread, no?

VOTE: andante
Bartleby the Scrivener

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”