Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5675 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:04 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 5667, Menalque wrote:what were you thinking of saying to this btw?
just that I don't think Ceph is a particularly weird kill, he was obvious town. Could see anyone as scum making that kill really, not exclusively you. But then I decided to wait and see if you were going to say anything
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Enchant
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter

Post Post #5676 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:26 am

Post by Enchant »

Hello, forgot to warn i will be not avaliable for some time, but here.

What's up?
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #5677 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:36 am

Post by Bell »

Claim please!
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #5678 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:36 am

Post by Bell »

In post 5674, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 5670, Bell wrote:I don’t really think Andante is good enough scum to fake defensiveness about their decisions.
I don't understand what this means? scum!Andante in my experience from Holiday Dance was very defensive and prone to AtE

Yeah but not about their decisions. It was just a sort of general defensiveness.
Enchant
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter

Post Post #5679 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:37 am

Post by Enchant »

I am Jester
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #5680 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:37 am

Post by Bell »

Also who do you think is the last scum enchant?
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #5681 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:38 am

Post by Bell »

Nono, we’re doing a mass claim rn. You and I are the only ones that haven’t claimed lol.
Enchant
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter

Post Post #5682 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:39 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 5681, Bell wrote:Nono, we’re doing a mass claim rn. You and I are the only ones that haven’t claimed lol.
You dare to accuse me of lying?

Well actually yes, i lying.

I am VT, but actually prepared fancy fakeclaim in case i run up by angry mob.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #5683 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:42 am

Post by Bell »

Cool. I’m employed by Datisi.
Enchant
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter

Post Post #5684 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:42 am

Post by Enchant »

Who is Datisi
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5685 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:43 am

Post by Menalque »

enchant, who do you think is the final scum?
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #5686 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:43 am

Post by Bell »

So pretty much all power roles have claimed.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5687 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:43 am

Post by Menalque »

and why, ideally, but I'll settle for the answer to the first question
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #5688 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:44 am

Post by Bell »

In post 5684, Enchant wrote:Who is Datisi
Corporate overlord.
Enchant
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter

Post Post #5689 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:51 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 5685, Menalque wrote:enchant, who do you think is the final scum?
Andante and Bell for same reason, they blew Titus who blatant town.
Bell wrote:
In post 5684, Enchant wrote:Who is Datisi
Corporate overlord.
I start sympatising GeorgeBailey more.

He didn't put role which can just bomb and chain executions afterwards.

And yes, it makes Frog accident hero. PRAISE HIM.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5690 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:01 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 5689, Enchant wrote:Andante and Bell for same reason, they blew Titus who blatant town.
why not me or pooky?
Enchant
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter

Post Post #5691 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:11 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 5690, Menalque wrote:
In post 5689, Enchant wrote:Andante and Bell for same reason, they blew Titus who blatant town.
why not me or pooky?
Didn't even considered. I think you die next night for doublekill, so you better aim better lol.
Or don't aim at all? Hmmm.

I can't read Pooky at all, i won't even bother.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #5692 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:13 am

Post by Bell »

Andante expressed disinterest in defusing the bomb given the risk of Titus being scum.
Titus acknowledged this, then disagreed pointing out that they put VPbaltar into a bad position with a claim.(that I still can’t find). Then said they think the team is just misty and andante (no explanation given at this point).
Andante engaged me with about Mistyx, I expressed worry that Baltar had led us into a miselimination of misty. Just due to the wifom there. Andante responded that they(misty) hadn’t done anything townie.
Andante responded to titus’s pairing of them and Mistyx by laughing and saying they were done talking to them.
Andante starts to engage with the reasoning that they wouldn’t let Titus live especially because they hadn’t really Towned it up in game.

Everybody asked Titus for reads and then Titus said:
Andante because they weren’t really engaging with the core of people’s arguments, lacked curiosity, made things more confusing and not less confusing by entering conversations they were involved in and inflamming the them. They also accused andante of tactically lurking, and losing interest in the game when they weren’t suspected. Titus says that she thinks she is going to die because Andante won’t defuse unless forced to by me and Enchant.
Enchant
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter

Post Post #5693 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:13 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 5692, Bell wrote:Andante expressed disinterest in defusing the bomb given the risk of Titus being scum.
Titus acknowledged this, then disagreed pointing out that they put VPbaltar into a bad position with a claim.(that I still can’t find). Then said they think the team is just misty and andante (no explanation given at this point).
Andante engaged me with about Mistyx, I expressed worry that Baltar had led us into a miselimination of misty. Just due to the wifom there. Andante responded that they(misty) hadn’t done anything townie.
Andante responded to titus’s pairing of them and Mistyx by laughing and saying they were done talking to them.
Andante starts to engage with the reasoning that they wouldn’t let Titus live especially because they hadn’t really Towned it up in game.

Everybody asked Titus for reads and then Titus said:
Andante because they weren’t really engaging with the core of people’s arguments, lacked curiosity, made things more confusing and not less confusing by entering conversations they were involved in and inflamming the them. They also accused andante of tactically lurking, and losing interest in the game when they weren’t suspected. Titus says that she thinks she is going to die because Andante won’t defuse unless forced to by me and Enchant.
Give it same thought as you did hold up.
Enchant
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter

Post Post #5694 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:13 am

Post by Enchant »

Done.
Enchant
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter

Post Post #5695 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:16 am

Post by Enchant »

Either way, i am not happy that you didn't explode Andante.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #5696 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:18 am

Post by Bell »

Then andante asked when Titus started to scum read them, as they hadn’t recalled them mentioning it in thread.
Titus asked me to reconsider if Mistyx flipped scum. They felt they were a team. And that andante’s approach to misty was obvious bussing.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #5697 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:22 am

Post by Bell »

It actually gets more back and forthy from
Basically andante just keeps mocking Titus for their bad read on them.
While suddenly cozying up to enchant trying to get reads out of them. Titus also said they were confident andante could read them, and the fact they hadn’t was suspicious. Andante responded that, there was a lack of logic there.
Enchant
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter

Post Post #5698 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:24 am

Post by Enchant »

Imo about argument that i didn't hammer VP.

Like it's hard to pretend to being AFK at moment of hammer. I can afford, i am hyperlurker.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #5699 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 6:33 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

In post 5669, Menalque wrote:and for the second thing... um, would you mind showing me the posts where you think you did this? because I don't really see it from your ISO
Spoiler: some posts
In post 965, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I could vote either VP or fire atp
In post 870, GuiltyLion wrote:VOTE: Morning Tweet

VP I promise I'll skim through that game at some point tonight for ya,
main thing I'm just trying to see is if the style of asking a bunch of questions and posting random largely meaningless observations
( another one that pinged me much in the same vein) is fully in line with your town game, seems fire (slash maybe a couple others IIRC?) is vouching for that but just want to check it myself
I largely agree with this observation. I was kind of surprised that VP is second top poster when I opened up the activity overview, because I don't really remember their posts or recall their stances.

Keep us updated on the metadive
In post 1077, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 998, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 965, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I could vote either VP or fire atp
In post 870, GuiltyLion wrote:VOTE: Morning Tweet

VP I promise I'll skim through that game at some point tonight for ya,
main thing I'm just trying to see is if the style of asking a bunch of questions and posting random largely meaningless observations
( another one that pinged me much in the same vein) is fully in line with your town game, seems fire (slash maybe a couple others IIRC?) is vouching for that but just want to check it myself
I largely agree with this observation. I was kind of surprised that VP is second top poster when I opened up the activity overview, because I don't really remember their posts or recall their stances.

Keep us updated on the metadive
This kind of looks like you just testing the waters of wagons that are semi-popular and saying your fine with either.

It's also pretty silly to be like "vp isn't memorable!" when your ability to remember things I've said and my positions is not my problem. Have better reading retention. I also don't know a thing you've done this game, but that's not an actual reason alone to scum read a person because I could say that about lots of players in a large game.

You may think my questions are pointless, but they aren't to me and how I'm feeling people out, which is all I care about.
Sure I don't have a read on Andres or The Bulge or other people, but they've barely posted or haven't posted enough for me to feel strongly one way or another

the difference with you is that you've posted a lot, but somehow your posts haven't stood out unlike the other active posters. My reading retention isn't the problem if I can remember other active posters.
In post 1181, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 1159, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1157, Bell wrote:I feel bad that I scum read baltar for their effort post.
The reason I am compelled to scum read it, is because their reads, read like characterizations first and sorting people second.
I'm always judging
Why is this your response to someone scumreading you for your readslist?
In post 1184, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 1139, VP Baltar wrote:Cat Scratch Fever -
I REALLY don't like her trying to draft off GL onto me for some wild ass reasons like "I don't remember you".
Open my ISO if you don't remember me. Her saying she is fine with fire or VP also seems opportunistic. Need to read if she is having serious conversations with fire trying to find his alignment, because I didn't don't think she was doing that with me at all.
Me not remembering you is a sign that you haven't made any notable pushes, and you're here in the thread but not making waves. It's not that I haven't read your posts or parts of your ISO.

If you need me to describe it in terms of buzzwords, I guess "active lurking" is the best fit.

Why is this point unbelievable when Cephrir basically said the same thing about you?
In post 1193, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 1191, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1181, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 1159, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1157, Bell wrote:I feel bad that I scum read baltar for their effort post.
The reason I am compelled to scum read it, is because their reads, read like characterizations first and sorting people second.
I'm always judging
Why is this your response to someone scumreading you for your readslist?
Because I think it is funny
do you think it's a fair assessment of your post? like does it affect your read of Bell?
In post 1204, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 1201, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1184, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Me not remembering you is a sign that you haven't made any notable pushes, and you're here in the thread but not making waves. It's not that I haven't read your posts or parts of your ISO.
Do you think you are making waves? cause like, I have news for you....
Terrible deflection

Also you have more than twice as many posts as I have, so not at all relevant
In post 1380, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 1277, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1193, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: do you think it's a fair assessment of your post? like does it affect your read of Bell?
I don't think it's a fair assessment. I don't even particularly know what it means. But it was also Friday, and after putting like 30 mins into trying to sort generally where my feelings on the game were at, I wanted to go drink some beer and chill, not get into a back and forth with someone right then.

As far as how I feel about Bell, I don't know if it was a bad faith bit of shading or not. I guess I'll see what he does with it or if he wants to explain further.
I thought it was scummy to post a readslist and not want to talk about it, since that's the primary reason for posting one. Your explanation for not wanting to get into a back and forth right away is plausible though I'm not sure i believe it. Since it doesn't really move the needle for me, let's just move on.

Your scumpool is alarming.

The one point you made against me that was valid was that I have not engaged a lot with you, which is probably true. But everything else I didn't think was fair.

There's Strange who is kind of just always LHF, because he struggles with expressing himself. Idk if you've played with him before and I won't hold this point against you if you haven't, but this scumread doesn't sway my opinion of you.

There's Titus, who I think was sick or something, and confidently asserted that she sometimes takes a backseat day 1. Why would she lie about something that can be so easily fact checked?

For Mala - idk how to read Koba and admittedly, the longer Mala goes without posting, the more concerned I get. The time I played with town Mala years ago, I vaguely recall her being obvtown. But she also has a busy/stressful job, so imo give her a couple more RL days to get into the game.

Overall, it gave me the impression that you went like: "hmm I have CSF and Strange in here and I should probably have a couple more scumreads, why not throw Titus and Mala in here?"

The other problem I have with your readslist is that I'm not sure everything tracks - fire is town because you vibe with his reads. But fire's scumpool {MT, Menalque, Andres} doesn't overlap with your scumpool here, so I'm not sure how that ended up being town for you

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”