Mini Normal 2272: Flash Games | Game Over!

geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2022 8:36 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 435, Titus wrote:
In post 434, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Maybe I misinterpreted that with another role.
You're 2008. How do you not know masons?
Even I know masons
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2022 8:37 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 444, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Andres
I don't understand this vote. Have a naughty point
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2022 8:43 am

Post by geraintm »

The hood thing is a distraction, I don't think I would have claimed if it were me. I'd have let a wagon run up and see who wanted me gone before playing that card.

Weekends I post less to warn peopel
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2022 8:44 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 474, Scorpious wrote:
In post 473, Crescent wrote:
In post 456, Carcalilly wrote:also crescent, in my head the andres and moose wagon are on the same wavelength. I was on moose mainly because there wasn't as much of an implication of playing the game eventually. What about andres makes you prefer his elim?
Two reasons.

Andres' only bullet point of activity is a vote on MM that piggybacked off of my pressure, but he made no attempt to add pressure himself. That iffy vote is his only "content" of the game.

What raises the paranoia flags though, is he somehow went from 3 votes to 0 after not making a post in like two days, and it started feeling like he was kind of being ignored.
I think it’s worth noting, that this is one of Titus’ main reasons for voting me, lack of content.
And frankly, I can see where she's coming from. You've pressured 0 people and made a ton of side comments.

You've said 3 separate times you dislike the Moose Wagon, but only in the context that you're not sure Moose is scum. You've never said anything about the people on him.

You just flat out said you're "almost sure" Moose has scum on him, but again did not do anything about it.

Gamma Emerald, Dwlee, and now Cara. You have said *almost* nothing about any of these players all game. You haven't even mentioned Cara in one post, and she's the most recent vote. Your entire ISO almost completely ignores the existence of people who have actually voted for Moose. It makes your comment on his train come off as little but tripe. If you're so sure there's "at least" one scum there, why is your vote on the person who called you out for doing nothing about it?
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2022 8:47 am

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 456, Carcalilly wrote:also crescent, in my head the andres and moose wagon are on the same wavelength. I was on moose mainly because there wasn't as much of an implication of playing the game eventually. What about andres makes you prefer his elim?
Two reasons.

Andres' only bullet point of activity is a vote on MM that piggybacked off of my pressure, but he made no attempt to add pressure himself. That iffy vote is his only "content" of the game.

What raises the paranoia flags though, is he somehow went from 3 votes to 0 after not making a post in like two days, and it started feeling like he was kind of being ignored.
Yeah, I get that, but my main question is still why you prefer an andres wagon over moose, since they're pretty much the same in terms of "content".

And I think everyone just kinda piped up and threw votes down once we realized the game was slowing down. It seems to have worked in reviving it.
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2022 8:49 am

Post by Crescent »

This also includes the people who were once on Moose, but are no longer there. How do you figure out vote history in this place? I'm used to removed votes being left on the vote chart for posterity.

I remember you calling Vanya "calculating" after the first time you called the Moose wagon bad, but Vanya... Never voted for Moose, I believe.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2022 8:51 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 479, Carcalilly wrote:
Two reasons.

Yeah, I get that, but my main question is still why you prefer an andres wagon over moose, since they're pretty much the same in terms of "content".

And I think everyone just kinda piped up and threw votes down once we realized the game was slowing down. It seems to have worked in reviving it.
Because one put down an iffy vote that's looking worse over time as he continues to be inactive and one just flat out refused to play. There's a little bit more "reason" to think Andres may be scum, before you add on how badly he had fallen under the radar before I put him back in the spotlight.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2022 8:51 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 480, Crescent wrote:This also includes the people who were once on Moose, but are no longer there. How do you figure out vote history in this place? I'm used to removed votes being left on the vote chart for posterity.

I remember you calling Vanya "calculating" after the first time you called the Moose wagon bad, but Vanya... Never voted for Moose, I believe.
"With the display post by user" function, you can look at only DkKoba's posts. Not quite a voting history, but still a good way to follow along with voting progression
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2022 8:53 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 447, Crescent wrote:I remember not particularly trusting Scorpious early, but then someone said he was acting very differently to how he did his last game where he was scum. Who was that?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2022 8:57 am

Post by Meuh »

Also Crescent you need a pfp!
preferably a cute anime girl
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2022 8:57 am

Post by Crescent »

Oh I've been ISOing. I just wanted to know if there was like, a vote history button or something. Scorpious has 61 posts that say a lot less than I thought he has. Gamma and Dwlee were on Moose for days (and Gamma is still there), and nope.. Nothing.

Actually, going deeper.. Almost every mention of Gamma in his ISO is in quoting other people talking about Gamma.

His only mention of Cara is in quoting me

He has 3 posts that actually talk directly to Dwlee, who is barely active, and it's still more than the other two.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2022 8:57 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 484, Meuh wrote:Also Crescent you need a pfp!
I tried putting one up of a cat but it decided not to work and I was like whatever.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2022 8:59 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 486, Crescent wrote:
I tried putting one up of a cat but it decided not to work and I was like whatever.
The picture format for pfps is specific and a bit finicky, if you want you can send a link to it here and I can try to make it work? I've done that before
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2022 9:00 am

Post by Crescent »

During a higher point in the game isn't the time, though. Things are actually happening right now.

It was just some black cat picture I ripped off the internet. I did the same on Discord.
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2022 9:06 am

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 254, Andresvmb wrote:I actually got decently okay vibes from Vanya on , and I wasn’t particularly impressed with MM’s attack there because of it. Which is why I said I would hold my tongue until I saw Vanya’s reaction. I agree with Crescent’s most recent analysis, and I so heavily dislike complaining about OMGUS that I am willing to put this vote down for now.

The attack that I’m lurking is also kind of silly but whatever. I haven’t been like super active but I did express my views so you can always just ask questions if you want to understand them better.
Like, to me it just seems like he's waiting for stuff to happen before commenting on it. Which I agree is kinda lazy and not too great, but I feel like it's be worth keeping him around for the possibility that something catches his interest enough that he'll play into it. The promise to answer questions is out in the open right here, it just kinda depends on when he'll log into the game lmfao
In post 308, FugitiveMoose wrote:I have played on another forum, but this is my first time here. I have never played with any of you before. The other forum, mafia was just a sub-thread. My question of the day was mentioned was an ice breaker. The fact that some of you got deeply offended by my outrageous scum tell play (sarcasm, is just laughable. Hopefully, we can now move onto everyone's joke vote analysis

Trying to build a case out of that is showing vote hungriness, and those who partake are blinded by the fact that your desire for a elimination let you think an simple introduction is scummy.
This just felt like a diss-track to everyone trying to push the game forward. I can't tell if it's just because he's unfamiliar with how people play on this site, but it reeks antitown regardless. I'll change my mind if the replacement is significantly better.

I'm not trying to "ignore" andres or discredit the wagon, I just cannot wrap my head around the logic of hating the moose wagon when you're riding the same wave with an arguably less antitown player.
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2022 9:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

A situation is being resolved regarding FugitiveMoose, and their replacement is being postponed awaiting this resolution. To compensate, the timer will be frozen and an additional 24 hours will be added.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2022 9:15 am

Post by Carcalilly »

Maybe it's a good thing. I might be biased against you...
because I'm a mouse. Squeek!

For reals though, it was probably the image size. Just resize it :p
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2022 9:16 am

Post by Carcalilly »

Ok wait actually that's weird as heck

UNVOTE:

I'll wait.
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2022 9:19 am

Post by Crescent »

Moose's play has been anti-town, but anti-town does not necessitate the player is scum. He's the easiest vote in the game by a mile, but I would say from experience players like that are town more often than not. Scum in a new community are generally more hesitant to be flat out dickish. This is partly because generally they have other scum to curb them before they do dumb things, and because generally speaking newer players are more likely to act with entitlement as town.

My impression of his posts is that he's probably town who thinks he's too good for us and won't even bother to try.

However: Scorpious's defense of him has been *extremely* weak. So let's play the "if Scorpious is scum" game for hypotheticals.

If Scorpious is scum and that slot is town, I don't think he defends it so passively without any real effort. I think he tries to cash in on defending the easy vote for town points and actually tries to counterpush someone. If both are scum, I could see him defending the slot very loosely the way he has because he doesn't want to tie himself directly to it. As far as I can tell, I'm the only player notably mounting any consistent defense of that slot. Scumpious could be in a position where he's holding back, and banking on using that against me.

So I would say: If either Scorpious or that slot flip scum, the scum equity of the other slot rises significantly.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2022 9:20 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 491, Carcalilly wrote:
Maybe it's a good thing. I might be biased against you...
because I'm a mouse. Squeek!

For reals though, it was probably the image size. Just resize it :p
Imma good kitty. I just want cuddles and pettings and stuff <3
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2022 9:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 478, Crescent wrote:
In post 474, Scorpious wrote:
Two reasons.

I think it’s worth noting, that this is one of Titus’ main reasons for voting me, lack of content.
And frankly, I can see where she's coming from. You've pressured 0 people and made a ton of side comments.

You've said 3 separate times you dislike the Moose Wagon, but only in the context that you're not sure Moose is scum. You've never said anything about the people on him.

You just flat out said you're "almost sure" Moose has scum on him, but again did not do anything about it.

Gamma Emerald, Dwlee, and now Cara. You have said *almost* nothing about any of these players all game. You haven't even mentioned Cara in one post, and she's the most recent vote. Your entire ISO almost completely ignores the existence of people who have actually voted for Moose. It makes your comment on his train come off as little but tripe. If you're so sure there's "at least" one scum there, why is your vote on the person who called you out for doing nothing about it?
yeah scorpious is all over the place here
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2022 9:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I think an image of the moon would work (because crescent moon)
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2022 9:25 am

Post by Scorpious »

And here we go..
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2022 9:26 am

Post by Scorpious »

You guys fight amongst yourselves about how scummy I am..

I’m not even going to attempt to stop a Titus driven wagon.
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2022 9:27 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 497, Scorpious wrote:And here we go..
What makes you so sure Moose has a scum on him when you've completely ignored all the players who have voted for him?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”