Mini Normal 2272: Flash Games | Game Over!

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2022 8:26 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 747, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Scum Picks:
geraintm
Moose
Scorpious
Lol you litterally just copied and pasted the yellow portion Italiano’s list…
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2022 8:58 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Yep I just made it up, you got me.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2022 9:06 am

Post by Meuh »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2022 9:17 am

Post by Carcalilly »

ok, im out of a computer for like a week and a half, i don't wanna blockpost with quotes on a phone because it's way too easy to get formatting screwed. if anyone wants any point clarified with quotes ask me directly. these are kinda in-order from p23.

Spoiler:
I think scorpius should stay on the elim table for the next few days, but not Day 1. With the softclaim, if they're telling the truth, they should be either able to prove it or be NK'd within the next few nights most likely. As long as it doesn't fall under the radar, I dont believe this slot would survive past Day 3.

The quickness of Roden to push the claim was surprising, I didnt particularly think he'd be so blatant, but I feel like it was obvious and this is a more towny jump of the gun, mainly because of the following thought processes. There seems to be no scum oriented motive.

Gamma has clearly been out of this game, and im hesitant to call that AI at all. Most of his posts are just sideline thoughts, which sort of feel like he's trying to stay in the game without actually engaging at a deep level. This could be blatantly scummy or just a complete apathy for the Day 1 scramble. I'm expecting a little bit more from him lategame, and I'm keen to keep an eye on his opinions on flips.

Italiano's catch up is solid and greatly increased the town equity of the slot. The slot was null-lean-scum for me beforehand, but it's a huge imrpovemet to have one less questionable lurker player. I feel like he's made a proper effort to draw engagements from players who needed it, which feels like it has proactive sorting motives.

Dwlee kinda felt a lot like Gamma for me, basically lurking but throwing surface thoughs here and there enough to be technically playing the game. I kind of ignored him because, again, I expected more lategame, and there were better elim candidates in the air. While his posts aren't substantial they aren't particularly pingy to me.

Gonna throw down here that theres like no chance in my mind that Italiano/Crescent are s/s. Both have good town equity already, and I'm pretty confident its t/t, but on the complete offchance one of them flips scum it'd be borderline conft for the other. Their interactions are far too dynamic.

MM just kinda pops in and throws shade without context or elaboration, lol. I don't blame the instawagon at all.

Meuh's post was super wish-washy. On one hand I'm sorta expecting it from this thought-puke playstyle slot, and on the other hand it feels to me like she hasn't made any concrete reads. The washyness feels like fluff, like shes attempting to sort people without actually sorting people. I'd like to see a more concrete and proper readlist from her at some point.

geraintm does not sit well with me at all. Obviously PRs should avoid mentioning they're a PR all together? Being honest about where your suspicions lie isn't pointless... and a softly hypocritical comment. A vote off a wagon for someone voting off a wagon?

Meuh's reaction and reasoning for the vote is solid. Could've been done with way sooner when actually making the vote, but I see the proactive motivation for attempting to roll a counter wagon.

MM's thought process on Italiano is mad confusing. Some examples and elaborations to his claims would be nice but at this point I'm not really expecting anything from there.

I can throw my agreement with the dwlee/MM being s/s, softly think that one of them fliping scum would slightly increase the equity of the other slot. Primarily due to the lack of interaction.
Ok nvm that statement above I literally typed that all out right before reading dwlee vote MM. Could be a bus to save his own ass after being called out, or throw gamma into his place in pressure, but im feeling way less sure.

Crescent's 'out of the blue' comment is odd to me considering gamma isnt the only one who's done this. I expect these random flimsy read statements from him anyway so that might cloud me with bias.

MM's comments kinda devolved from having any attempt in playing the game anymore. On one hand I'd expect D1 scum to fight more for their life, but there's nothing town about these statements either.

Scorp joining the wagon without wanting to throw out an actual read on MM is questionable. I can get wanting to advance the game, but that's also an easy ticket reason for being excluded from post-wagon analysis.

MM's mad tunnel on Italiano make me inclined to believe they're s/t.

Scorp's post on geraint's playstyle is the only one I can really resonate with as of late. I feel like he's been deliberately antagonistic, and I guess it could be meta-muddying but it's bad enough I'm throwing down a scumread.

Moose giving solid reasoning for voting dwlee improves his equity somewhat.

Dwlee confirming being more of a late game player has me softly against his elim for now. If given the chance and still rolling bad, then I'd be far more confident that they're scum. Atm I feel like theres a lack of information on this slot, partially due to the technical lurking.
I also agree with his reattention to scorpius. I'm still against scorp being the D1 elim for PR reasons I stated beforehand. I feel like an MM or geraint elim would be better, with MM being the more likely/informative of the two.

Dwlee's uptick in activity and post value is interesting enough to be noted.

Cresent has a solid point about scorpius' inconsistent thought process. I like the little equity %, and I'm curious of everyone she had above 50%.

Scorps defensive point don't convince me much. Ego is usually NAI.

I want more elaboration on the scorp town read from dwlee.

There's actually a solid point from scorp on Crescent's lack of a vote. Not sure if crescent just treats votes oddly, but im really not too worried about a quickhammer either. Usually a hammer with a few hours left in the day is completely normal.

geraint's calling himself bad softly feels like excuses/setting up a get away card. Ive also been historically awful at ms, but after my haitus, im using this game to try to get better. Being bad shouldn't excuse scummy/deliberate water-muddying behavior.

while the deadline is close, id rather see what MM has to say, and for an official votecount before placing my vote anywhere.
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2022 9:22 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

I don't have much to say, everything is pretty much on the record. Just look at my wagon after I flip town.
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2022 9:29 am

Post by Carcalilly »

I'm sure you will

VOTE: monkey
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2022 9:51 am

Post by Scorpious »

All ready for you to hammer at your discretion, Crescent..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2022 10:06 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 753, Carcalilly wrote:ok, im out of a computer for like a week and a half, i don't wanna blockpost with quotes on a phone because it's way too easy to get formatting screwed. if anyone wants any point clarified with quotes ask me directly. these are kinda in-order from p23.

Spoiler:
I think scorpius should stay on the elim table for the next few days, but not Day 1. With the softclaim, if they're telling the truth, they should be either able to prove it or be NK'd within the next few nights most likely. As long as it doesn't fall under the radar, I dont believe this slot would survive past Day 3.

The quickness of Roden to push the claim was surprising, I didnt particularly think he'd be so blatant, but I feel like it was obvious and this is a more towny jump of the gun, mainly because of the following thought processes. There seems to be no scum oriented motive.

Gamma has clearly been out of this game, and im hesitant to call that AI at all. Most of his posts are just sideline thoughts, which sort of feel like he's trying to stay in the game without actually engaging at a deep level. This could be blatantly scummy or just a complete apathy for the Day 1 scramble. I'm expecting a little bit more from him lategame, and I'm keen to keep an eye on his opinions on flips.

Italiano's catch up is solid and greatly increased the town equity of the slot. The slot was null-lean-scum for me beforehand, but it's a huge imrpovemet to have one less questionable lurker player. I feel like he's made a proper effort to draw engagements from players who needed it, which feels like it has proactive sorting motives.

Dwlee kinda felt a lot like Gamma for me, basically lurking but throwing surface thoughs here and there enough to be technically playing the game. I kind of ignored him because, again, I expected more lategame, and there were better elim candidates in the air. While his posts aren't substantial they aren't particularly pingy to me.

Gonna throw down here that theres like no chance in my mind that Italiano/Crescent are s/s. Both have good town equity already, and I'm pretty confident its t/t, but on the complete offchance one of them flips scum it'd be borderline conft for the other. Their interactions are far too dynamic.

MM just kinda pops in and throws shade without context or elaboration, lol. I don't blame the instawagon at all.

Meuh's post was super wish-washy. On one hand I'm sorta expecting it from this thought-puke playstyle slot, and on the other hand it feels to me like she hasn't made any concrete reads. The washyness feels like fluff, like shes attempting to sort people without actually sorting people. I'd like to see a more concrete and proper readlist from her at some point.

geraintm does not sit well with me at all. Obviously PRs should avoid mentioning they're a PR all together? Being honest about where your suspicions lie isn't pointless... and a softly hypocritical comment. A vote off a wagon for someone voting off a wagon?

Meuh's reaction and reasoning for the vote is solid. Could've been done with way sooner when actually making the vote, but I see the proactive motivation for attempting to roll a counter wagon.

MM's thought process on Italiano is mad confusing. Some examples and elaborations to his claims would be nice but at this point I'm not really expecting anything from there.

I can throw my agreement with the dwlee/MM being s/s, softly think that one of them fliping scum would slightly increase the equity of the other slot. Primarily due to the lack of interaction.
Ok nvm that statement above I literally typed that all out right before reading dwlee vote MM. Could be a bus to save his own ass after being called out, or throw gamma into his place in pressure, but im feeling way less sure.

Crescent's 'out of the blue' comment is odd to me considering gamma isnt the only one who's done this. I expect these random flimsy read statements from him anyway so that might cloud me with bias.

MM's comments kinda devolved from having any attempt in playing the game anymore. On one hand I'd expect D1 scum to fight more for their life, but there's nothing town about these statements either.

Scorp joining the wagon without wanting to throw out an actual read on MM is questionable. I can get wanting to advance the game, but that's also an easy ticket reason for being excluded from post-wagon analysis.

Scorp's post on geraint's playstyle is the only one I can really resonate with as of late. I feel like he's been deliberately antagonistic, and I guess it could be meta-muddying but it's bad enough I'm throwing down a scumread.

Dwlee confirming being more of a late game player has me softly against his elim for now. If given the chance and still rolling bad, then I'd be far more confident that they're scum. Atm I feel like theres a lack of information on this slot, partially due to the technical lurking.
I also agree with his reattention to scorpius. I'm still against scorp being the D1 elim for PR reasons I stated beforehand. I feel like an MM or geraint elim would be better, with MM being the more likely/informative of the two.

Cresent has a solid point about scorpius' inconsistent thought process. I like the little equity %, and I'm curious of everyone she had above 50%.

There's actually a solid point from scorp on Crescent's lack of a vote. Not sure if crescent just treats votes oddly, but im really not too worried about a quickhammer either. Usually a hammer with a few hours left in the day is completely normal.

geraint's calling himself bad softly feels like excuses/setting up a get away card. Ive also been historically awful at ms, but after my haitus, im using this game to try to get better. Being bad shouldn't excuse scummy/deliberate water-muddying behavior.

while the deadline is close, id rather see what MM has to say, and for an official votecount before placing my vote anywhere.
Oh look, the same reads everyone else has. :lol:
I like the suspicion on geraintm, that part does stick out.
Agreed on ego being NAI, I think that was a weak point from Scorpious.

Either this scum team's glaringly obvious and I'm missing the mark, or there's something sketchy going on with how half of the players have the same takes on most things. I guess we'll see, ego aside I hope I get proven wrong :cool:
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2022 10:08 am

Post by Scorpious »

Actually I think MM is E-2

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2022 10:10 am

Post by Roden »

UNVOTE:

Hood members need to claim first to avoid potential false guilties from a PT Cop.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2022 10:13 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 758, Scorpious wrote:Actually I think MM is E-2
Yeah I just checked, since the last vote you and Carcalilly jumped on the wagon, but Crescent unvoted. So 4 -> 5, still E-2
...now E-3 with Roden's unvote
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2022 10:14 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 759, Roden wrote:UNVOTE:

Hood members need to claim first to avoid potential false guilties from a PT Cop.
+1
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2022 10:14 am

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 758, Scorpious wrote:Actually I think MM is E-2
correct. sorry I should've announced.
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2022 10:46 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 759, Roden wrote:UNVOTE:

I am a hood member.

it sucks that our hood is so deafeningly silent though.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2022 10:49 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Not hood ftr
I prefer they, thanks :)
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2022 10:53 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

Duly noted.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2022 10:53 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 750, Scorpious wrote:
In post 747, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Scum Picks:
geraintm
Moose
Scorpious
Lol you litterally just copied and pasted the yellow portion Italiano’s list…
Oh wow, I didn't catch that. :lol: :lol:
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2022 10:55 am

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 757, Meuh wrote: Oh look, the same reads everyone else has. :lol:
I like the suspicion on geraintm, that part does stick out.
Agreed on ego being NAI, I think that was a weak point from Scorpious.

Either this scum team's glaringly obvious and I'm missing the mark, or there's something sketchy going on with how half of the players have the same takes on most things. I guess we'll see, ego aside I hope I get proven wrong :cool:
Blatantly scummy players will be pointed out as blatantly scummy. I like playing devil's advocate for the stirr in discussion only if there's a legitimately good reason, but now there isn't really one, and it's def not the time for it considering we have like 2 days left. We can do a hefty postflip analysis :p
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2022 10:59 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 753, Carcalilly wrote:ok, im out of a computer for like a week and a half, i don't wanna blockpost with quotes on a phone because it's way too easy to get formatting screwed. if anyone wants any point clarified with quotes ask me directly. these are kinda in-order from p23.

Spoiler:

I really like this post from Carca. It's to the point that if she is scum she gets a pass for now. :lol:
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2022 11:01 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 757, Meuh wrote: Either this scum team's glaringly obvious and I'm missing the mark, or there's something sketchy going on with how half of the players have the same takes on most things. I guess we'll see, ego aside I hope I get proven wrong :cool:
I'd like to think town is cohesive. Scum like to have a lot of confusion and reads going every which way, so I'm really hoping we are just seeing town unity, even though it's Day 1.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2022 12:46 pm

Post by Titus »

Ok. I should have VLAed over the weekend. Why is Scorpious not dead?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2022 12:51 pm

Post by Scorpious »

In post 770, Titus wrote:Ok. I should have VLAed over the weekend. Why is Scorpious not dead?
Because people aren’t stupid..

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2022 12:52 pm

Post by Scorpious »

Not hood

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2022 12:53 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Evidently they are.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2022 12:54 pm

Post by Scorpious »

Can anyone summarize the real case on MM?

UNVOTE:

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”