Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2022 12:06 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1024, BigTerp wrote:
In post 948, Malakittens wrote:
In post 940, TistDaniel wrote:Though I should make note of this. Using the same logic that BigTerp used, we can conclude that if Mala is scum, furtive is almost certain to be her partner. There were two votes on Val, and BigTerp could hammer. If he were Mala's partner, he would have done so, because he was active at the time, and it would have won the game.

Now it's possible that Mala started a wagon on her own partner at ELO, but that does not seem like good play to me. I can see her maybe bussing her partner and voting her partner at ELO, but to start a wagon when there wasn't one?

As I see it, there's an extremely high chance that the solve is either furtive/Mala or BigTerp/Val. And of those two possibilities, I'm on BigTerp/Val.
Yeah there’s no way scum would bus this late in the game unless they WERE forced
In post 801, Malakittens wrote:
In post 797, Asphodelus wrote:
In post 789, Malakittens wrote:I laid my newbie scum-text-book tell regarding FG p out p well, in addition,to them acting diff.

VOTE: fg

screw it, if i'm wrong, i'm wrong, but i think i'm right
Hmm.

This is a Wifom. Im not sure where to lean into.
Eh it's more of which of me/fg you ahve to sort out of who's scum more.

I can tell you right now FG will be voting me the next time he's in thread.

So say in theory if i'm town & FG is town -- then Val & BigT need to come in together to hammer FG to win right now say if they were the scum team.

now for theory for me!town one of a townie and the other scum partner need to vote in order for the scum team to win or both townies for that matter.

scum!FG we need either all three townies to vote for him or two townies & the scum partner needs to bus.

more than likely scum aren't going to bus when they are so close. the only time this theory is if there's a guilty then scum is gonna bus to the wall.
In post 798, Asphodelus wrote:Yeah, there isn't a quick hammer. THat is odd.

But the other option could be Mala is the person, waiting on me to vote and then their partner quick hammers.
see above^

there isn't a quick hammer because not everyone has been posting at the same time.
for instance FG/Val/BigT haven't all posted w/in 10 mins of each other.

I will say when I was scum the last time against Val. I was waiting FOR days for my partner in ELO to come on at the same time to vote or me manilupating a townie to vote so i could hammer
These two posts from Mala are giving me a bit of pause. Particularly the blue highlighted portions. I mentioned before how I don't think scum would bus their partner in an ELO situation. Maybe they would hop on eventually, but not start the wagon. Mala seems rather self aware about that and points it out twice during day 3. The back and forth between Furtive and Val from Mala, while also reading me as scum really has me thinking now. Could Mala have been intentionally causing a bit of confusion there? Could Mala have actually bussed their partner from the get go in ELO? And in return, their partner bus them right back? Or does Mala actually have it figured out with a Val/Furtive scum team?

I feel like in an ELO situation a town player is rather careful with their vote. Not in the sense that it draws suspicion, but that voting wrong could lead to a quick hammer with the scum team quickly doing the work. This is exactly why I kept my vote in my pocket waiting for scum!Furtive to hammer town!Val and end the game. When Furtive came on and didn't vote, I knew immediately that Val HAD to be scum. Mala was OK putting their vote on 2 different players day 3. Seems a little audacious, especially considering they were also fingering myself as scum.

Also, the red highlighted part above seems like an odd thing to say. Mala - why so certain that Futrive would be voting you day 3?

Ngl. Scum!Val pushing me the way he did so late in the game would have been a suicide attempt and scum!me pushing scum!Val would. Idk why I would as scum push for Val after pushing FG after Dan came in. I could have continued to push FG for a miselim if he was town and I was scum.

I tend to be a very analytical and over thinker so sometimes I just subconsciously write thoughts in my head.

The whole stating that FG will vote me when thread opens just comes from experience. Most of the time scum don’t have an open mind in EOL. They tend to stick to that scum read and then try to tunnel and out write to win the game.

As for me I used all my possibilities & tools to try to figure out who out of you/FG could be the remaining scum. VCs are kinda crappy, but I think imo they are worse for FG. Then add in the few comments by Val that I don’t really like. In addition, I feel like you hammering Val was more townish. There’s only one part I didn’t like is that I felt like you cut off any possible discussion/information that FG potentially could have slipped reaction wise:
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2022 12:07 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I’m at a mandatory narcs meeting that should be starting in a few minutes and then I’ll prob eb going to bed shortly after that, but I’ll be around in the morning as I work 12 hrs at the hospital
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2022 12:54 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

Hey guys, I just got on.
BigTerp
BigTerp
He
Goon
BigTerp
He
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2022 1:12 pm

Post by BigTerp »

Thanks for addressing my questions.

I'm on mobile, by will do my best here with the quotes.
Ngl. Scum!Val pushing me the way he did so late in the game would have been a suicide attempt and scum!me pushing scum!Val would. Idk why I would as scum push for Val after pushing FG after Dan came in. I could have continued to push FG for a miselim if he was town and I was scum.
Fair enough. And this is part of the reason I read you town over Furtive currently. If you're Val's partner I already explained how a Furtive push by you makes the most sense.
The whole stating that FG will vote me when thread opens just comes from experience. Most of the time scum don’t have an open mind in EOL. They tend to stick to that scum read and then try to tunnel and out write to win the game.
This is another reason I've got you ahead of Furtive. I still think I'm a pretty strong town read for you at the point, but you're still doing your due diligence and picking through my posts and considering my intentions. Not just cold hard locked on a specific player.
As for me I used all my possibilities & tools to try to figure out who out of you/FG could be the remaining scum. VCs are kinda crappy, but I think imo they are worse for FG. Then add in the few comments by Val that I don’t really like. In addition, I feel like you hammering Val was more townish. There’s only one part I didn’t like is that I felt like you cut off any possible discussion/information that FG potentially could have slipped reaction wise:
I didn't really consider what we could've learned from Furtive's reaction. Once they showed and didn't vote, it was an instantaneous realization that Val was scum. I had to type out that post for it to make sense, but now it's glaringly obvious. At that point I was concerned of votes moving around so I went ahead and hammered the one I was positive was scum.
BigTerp
BigTerp
He
Goon
BigTerp
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2022 1:14 pm

Post by BigTerp »

In post 1027, furtiveglance wrote:Hey guys, I just got on.
Anxious to hear what you have to say once you catch up. I won't be on much longer this evening, but we'll be back tomorrow morning to check in.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2022 1:33 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1019, BigTerp wrote:
Val/Mala is unlikely. Even at ELO with 2 mafia remaining, I wouldn't find it crazy that mafia would have their vote on their partner. Starting the wagon though? Seems pretty bold. Val also started with the first vote on Mala day 3. They both bussed each other the remainder of day 3. I can't imagine a scum team doing this. Also, the below. scum!Mala would have a much easier time getting a miselim on Furtive than Val here. So why risk voting your partner here?

This paragraph is full of inaccuracies. You're either misremembering the events of yesterday or pushing an agenda. It's hard to tell which, but either way you should be more careful with the truth.

Look at Malakittens' at the start of day 3. They have you/me as the scumteam. This makes perfect sense in a Val/Mala world. They then voted for me for about 4 hours. Neither of us posted during this time. TistDaniel then arrives with . Val is his biggest scumread by far.
At this point, it's clear that Val will be the elimination. At Elo, town always votes with the confirmed.
Then in Malakittens votes for Val.

To argue that Malakittens led on Val is true IF you look at only vote counts. But it's basic strategy to vote with the confirmed player at Elo, so as soon as TistDaniel called the scumread on Val, he was a goner.
Val/BigTerp - Here is mainly why this team is also highly unlikely. There isn't evidence of us both being on at the same time, but that vote was up for over 4 hours. Seems highly unlikely that a mafia quick hammer couldn't be coordinated in that time. Also, I was town reading Val HARD, and wasn't afraid to show it. Val seemed to lap that right up with many references to their town read of me, even to the point of calling me the towniest newbtown they've ever seen. I realize now, they were pocketing me and it nearly got a miselim of Mala for a mafia win. We also hadn't voted for one another up until I hammered Val to end day 3. I don't see mafia separating themselves from each other this hard all game. You would think there would be something done (a vote, an FOS, etc.) at some point in the game to look back on in this exact scenario to say "see, I voted Val there", or, "look, I had them pegged as scum day 2".
I don't like the way you're talking about Malakittens' vote on me. It doesn't rule out you/Val, because that logic assumes a world where we're always available. If you weren't near a device for that time, bad luck. So I'm ignoring that argument. As for how I feel about you specifically right now, I'm conflicted. You've played a very steady and reasonable game - compared to Malakittens' voting antics yesterday - and also maintained posting level throughout, whereas Malakittens has really stepped it up since the start of Day 3. But right now you're doing a lot of logical gymnastics, going back and forth on reads, and seem to be itching to vote at Elo. It just doesn't seem in line with your character so far this game.
Val/Furtive - I honestly expected Furtive to come in, hammer town!Val and win the game. Even if Val flipped green, it would look as if I was the partner obviously not wanting to hammer. When Furtive didn't hammer, I knew they were scum. That eliminated a Mala/Furtive team, which was my #1 solve at the time.
That leaves a Mala/Val team or a Furtive/Val team. Already seeing the Mala/Val team as highly unlikely, as I already described, Furtive/Val is the only remaining possibility.

I came on and didn't hammer because I didn't see the voting. I literally saw that pages had been added and didn't read any. Then when I went to post later the thread was locked. As for the bolded sentence - I stated above that bussing is a near certainty at Elo - if the scumteam openly pairs they look horribly exposed. Besides, as soon as the conftown stated intent to vote Val, he was gone. That's what you should be realising if you're town. The fact this hasn't occured to you is very questionable indeed.
Furtive - What's your case on Mala?
Mala - What's your case on Furtive?
Both - What's your case on Me?
I'll get to scumcases later, but right now my thoughts are far from locked in and might depend on our conversation today. I won't be ready to vote for a few days.

I'm ready to vote Furtive and will need a LOT of convincing to change my mind.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2022 1:33 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

Ok I failed with quoting.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2022 1:35 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

Malakittens - explain your vote count analysis.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2022 1:38 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

Current readslist is something like this:

BigTerp

Malakittens
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2022 1:39 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In all seriousness I am working on a massive post with thoughts on both of you.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2022 1:57 pm

Post by Malakittens »

It will prob have to wait til tmrw. I think whatever extra non tiredness I had was expended on this narcs meeting

Two years as a paramedic haven’t used narcs once #salty

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2022 1:59 pm

Post by Malakittens »

However I’m queen of sedation at my other agency… just not at my volly

furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2022 2:07 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

I look forward to it.
BigTerp
BigTerp
He
Goon
BigTerp
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2022 10:09 pm

Post by BigTerp »

Furtive - I'll address your post once I'm back in front of a computer and not on mobile later this morning.
BigTerp
BigTerp
He
Goon
BigTerp
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2022 10:10 pm

Post by BigTerp »

In post 1034, furtiveglance wrote:In all seriousness I am working on a massive post with thoughts on both of you.
Anxious to read this.
BigTerp
BigTerp
He
Goon
BigTerp
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2022 10:10 pm

Post by BigTerp »

In post 1032, furtiveglance wrote:Malakittens - explain your vote count analysis.
I'd be interested in the ass well.
BigTerp
BigTerp
He
Goon
BigTerp
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Mon May 09, 2022 10:12 pm

Post by BigTerp »

In post 1040, BigTerp wrote:
In post 1032, furtiveglance wrote:Malakittens - explain your vote count analysis.
Lol!! Sorry.

EDWOP - .......this as well
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 2:21 am

Post by Malakittens »

Spoiler: Day 1
page 1-2 vc
ItalianoVD (SE)
: (2)
Asphodelus
, BigTerp
Asphodelus
Val89 (SE)
ItalianoVD (SE)

CornPuffBuddha
: (1)
Malakittens

Malakittens
Takemikazuchi02

BigTerp: (1)
CornPuffBuddha

Not voting: furtiveglance,
abdbla

page 3 vc
ItalianoVD (SE)
Asphodelus
, BigTerp
Asphodelus
Val89 (SE)

CornPuffBuddha
abdbla

Malakittens
Takemikazuchi02

CornPuffBuddha

Takemikazuchi02
Malakittens

ItalianoVD (SE)

page 4 vc
ItalianoVD (SE)
: (3)
Asphodelus
, BigTerp,
CornPuffBuddha

Asphodelus
Val89 (SE)

CornPuffBuddha
abdbla

Malakittens
Takemikazuchi02

Takemikazuchi02
Malakittens

abdbla
: (1) furtiveglance

Not voting:
ItalianoVD (SE)

page 5 vc
ItalianoVD (SE)
Asphodelus
, BigTerp,
CornPuffBuddha

abdbla
: (2) furtiveglance,
Takemikazuchi02

Asphodelus
Val89 (SE)

CornPuffBuddha
abdbla

Takemikazuchi02
Malakittens

Not voting:
ItalianoVD (SE)

page 6 vc
ItalianoVD (SE)
: (4)
Asphodelus
, BigTerp,
CornPuffBuddha
Takemikazuchi02

abdbla
Asphodelus
Val89 (SE)

CornPuffBuddha
abdbla

Takemikazuchi02
Malakittens
ItalianoVD (SE)

Not voting:

page 7 vc
ItalianoVD (SE)
Asphodelus
, BigTerp,
Takemikazuchi02

abdbla
Asphodelus
Val89 (SE)

CornPuffBuddha
abdbla

Takemikazuchi02
Malakittens
ItalianoVD (SE)

Not voting:
CornPuffBuddha

page 8 vc
ItalianoVD (SE)
: (2) BigTerp,
Takemikazuchi02

abdbla
Asphodelus
Val89 (SE)

CornPuffBuddha
abdbla

Takemikazuchi02
Malakittens
ItalianoVD (SE)

Val89 (SE)
Asphodelus

Not voting:
CornPuffBuddha

page 9-10 vc
ItalianoVD (SE)
Takemikazuchi02

abdbla
Asphodelus
Val89 (SE)

CornPuffBuddha
abdbla
Malakittens

Takemikazuchi02
ItalianoVD (SE)

Malakittens
Asphodelus

Not voting:
CornPuffBuddha

page 11 vc
ItalianoVD (SE)
Takemikazuchi02

abdbla
: (2) furtiveglance,
CornPuffBuddha

Asphodelus
Val89 (SE)

CornPuffBuddha
abdbla
Malakittens

Takemikazuchi02
ItalianoVD (SE)

Malakittens
Asphodelus

Not voting:

page 12-14 vc
ItalianoVD (SE)
Takemikazuchi02

abdbla
: (3) furtiveglance,
CornPuffBuddha
, BigTerp
Asphodelus
Val89 (SE)

CornPuffBuddha
abdbla
Malakittens

Takemikazuchi02
ItalianoVD (SE)

Malakittens
Asphodelus

Not voting:

page 15-17 vc
ItalianoVD (SE)
Takemikazuchi02

abdbla
CornPuffBuddha
, BigTerp
CornPuffBuddha
abdbla
Malakittens

Takemikazuchi02
ItalianoVD (SE)
Val89 (SE)

Malakittens
Asphodelus

Not voting:

page 18 vc
ItalianoVD (SE)
Takemikazuchi02

abdbla
CornPuffBuddha
, BigTerp
CornPuffBuddha
abdbla
Malakittens

Takemikazuchi02
ItalianoVD (SE)
Val89 (SE)

Asphodelus

Not voting:

page 19 vc
ItalianoVD (SE)
Takemikazuchi02

abdbla
CornPuffBuddha
, BigTerp
CornPuffBuddha
abdbla

Takemikazuchi02
ItalianoVD (SE)
Val89 (SE)

Asphodelus

Not voting:
Malakittens

page 20 vc
ItalianoVD (SE)
Takemikazuchi02
, BigTerp, furtiveglance,
abdbla

abdbla
CornPuffBuddha

Takemikazuchi02
ItalianoVD (SE)
Val89 (SE)

Asphodelus

Not voting:
Malakittens

page 21 vc
ItalianoVD (SE)
Takemikazuchi02
, BigTerp
abdbla
CornPuffBuddha
Asphodelus
, furtiveglance
Takemikazuchi02
ItalianoVD (SE)
Val89 (SE)

Not voting:
Malakittens
abdbla

page 21 vc
ItalianoVD (SE)
Takemikazuchi02

abdbla
CornPuffBuddha
Asphodelus
, furtiveglance
Takemikazuchi02
ItalianoVD (SE)
Val89 (SE)
Malakittens

Not voting:
abdbla
, BigTerp

page 22 vc
ItalianoVD (SE)
Takemikazuchi02

abdbla
CornPuffBuddha
Asphodelus
, furtiveglance
Takemikazuchi02
ItalianoVD (SE)
Val89 (SE)
Malakittens

Not voting:
abdbla
, BigTerp

page 23 vc
abdbla
CornPuffBuddha
Asphodelus
, furtiveglance,
Takemikazuchi02

Takemikazuchi02
ItalianoVD (SE)
Val89 (SE)
Malakittens

Not voting:
abdbla
, BigTerp

page 24 vc
abdbla
CornPuffBuddha
, furtiveglance,
Takemikazuchi02

Takemikazuchi02
: (5)
ItalianoVD (SE)
Val89 (SE)
Malakittens
abdbla
Asphodelus

Not voting: BigTerp

Spoiler: Day 2
page 24 vc
abdbla
ItalianoVD (SE)
Asphodelus

Asphodelus
Val89 (SE)
, BigTerp

Malakittens
abdbla

page 25-26 vc
abdbla
ItalianoVD (SE)
Asphodelus
, furtiveglance
Asphodelus
Val89 (SE)
, BigTerp

Not voting:
Malakittens
abdbla

page 27 vc
abdbla
Asphodelus
Val89 (SE)
, BigTerp
Asphodelus

Not voting:
Malakittens
abdbla
ItalianoVD (SE)

page 28 vc
abdbla
Asphodelus
Val89 (SE)

Asphodelus

Not voting:
Malakittens
abdbla
ItalianoVD (SE)
, BigTerp

page 29 vc
abdbla
: (3) furtiveglance, BigTerp,
Val89 (SE)

Asphodelus

Not voting:
Malakittens
abdbla
ItalianoVD (SE)

page 30 vc
abdbla
: (5) furtiveglance, BigTerp,
Val89 (SE)
ItalianoVD (SE)
Asphodelus

Not voting:
Malakittens
abdbla
In post 972, Val89 wrote: Abdbla, same goes for you. I know you were mislimmed, but it's clear scum was responsible for starting that wagon rolling now, and I was on it because as I said at the time, I didn't believe you could have been
that
good, but it turns out you were. You can consider that one a badge of honor.
This is what scares me. Would Val really out his last scum partner like this. Earlier in Day 2 it was actually started by town, but then gradually went off and those two who had started it then left and then rejoined towards the end of D2. During Day 1; both BigT & FG was on it, but then BigT did jump off.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 2:25 am

Post by Malakittens »

there's just a bunch of last minute posts by Val that just give me pause, but tbh FG doing almost nothing today and tunneling on me just solidifies him being scum.
Curious if he does do a "wall list" unless thats just another stall tactic

tbh my mind is p set, but if he's town he's not showing it to me tbh

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 2:26 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1040, BigTerp wrote:
I'm interested in the ass as well, but just not here.

(this is where I am going to eventually be banned)

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 2:32 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 987, Val89 wrote:BigT, you are obviously a better man that me. I personally don't see how TistDan can say 'Val is scum by all these metrics', see (or stick his fingers in his ears and refuse to even look) they also apply to his own slot, never mind the others in the game, and say 'see, on all the information I have, Val is most likely scum'.

On the other hand, Furtive gets his revenge for our last game, and I guess I can't begrudge the man that, at least.
In post 988, Val89 wrote:Literally your last chance. I've debated saying nothing, and It'll suck for Furtive to lose this chance to win his first scum game on the basis of his inexperience, but wincon demands I ask one final time...
In post 991, Val89 wrote:I suspect that was actually a legitimate stalling post by Furtive, and didn't actually look at the vote count, but if that was a deliberate last fuck you to me... Good one, you can have that :lol:
In post 985, Val89 wrote:You realise the power to stop town from losing is your hands?

Nothing stops you from voting for me again today, and I promise you can do so when Mala and FG are online and get a hammer on me at your whim. You say that you don't want scum to take the decision out of your hands, but scum are literally unable to do that - there are two. It's 3 to elim.

I just can not for the life of me understand why you won't take the time to consider it.

Note Mala DID go radio silent. I suspect she's dipping out until Furtive comes to hammer because she knows shes given the game away.
In post 972, Val89 wrote:Sorry, I forgot you were the only one allowed to play this game...

I have some very strong thoughts on this matter, but I'll leave them and step away.

BigT, I am sorry. You would have hammered me if you were scum, and you haven't, which means I know you are probably sat there understanding the game is about to end in a loss after you played so well, even if that knowledge does come with the same certainty I have.

I don't trust myself to stick around after this game ends, particularly as I expect the other players no longer with us might have some short words for a certain other player in this game, so in case I don't, just know that, luckily, we don't often run into players like TistDaniel, this is actually an outlier, and I hope you stick around to give it another go, because your town play was excellent.

Abdbla, same goes for you. I know you were mislimmed, but it's clear scum was responsible for starting that wagon rolling now, and I was on it because as I said at the time, I didn't believe you could have been
that

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 2:32 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 987, Val89 wrote:BigT, you are obviously a better man that me. I personally don't see how TistDan can say 'Val is scum by all these metrics', see (or stick his fingers in his ears and refuse to even look) they also apply to his own slot, never mind the others in the game, and say 'see, on all the information I have, Val is most likely scum'.

On the other hand, Furtive gets his revenge for our last game, and I guess I can't begrudge the man that, at least.
In post 988, Val89 wrote:Literally your last chance. I've debated saying nothing, and It'll suck for Furtive to lose this chance to win his first scum game on the basis of his inexperience, but wincon demands I ask one final time...
In post 991, Val89 wrote:I suspect that was actually a legitimate stalling post by Furtive, and didn't actually look at the vote count, but if that was a deliberate last fuck you to me... Good one, you can have that :lol:
In post 985, Val89 wrote:You realise the power to stop town from losing is your hands?

Nothing stops you from voting for me again today, and I promise you can do so when Mala and FG are online and get a hammer on me at your whim. You say that you don't want scum to take the decision out of your hands, but scum are literally unable to do that - there are two. It's 3 to elim.

I just can not for the life of me understand why you won't take the time to consider it.

Note Mala DID go radio silent. I suspect she's dipping out until Furtive comes to hammer because she knows shes given the game away.
In post 972, Val89 wrote:Sorry, I forgot you were the only one allowed to play this game...

I have some very strong thoughts on this matter, but I'll leave them and step away.

BigT, I am sorry. You would have hammered me if you were scum, and you haven't, which means I know you are probably sat there understanding the game is about to end in a loss after you played so well, even if that knowledge does come with the same certainty I have.

I don't trust myself to stick around after this game ends, particularly as I expect the other players no longer with us might have some short words for a certain other player in this game, so in case I don't, just know that, luckily, we don't often run into players like TistDaniel, this is actually an outlier, and I hope you stick around to give it another go, because your town play was excellent.

Abdbla, same goes for you. I know you were mislimmed, but it's clear scum was responsible for starting that wagon rolling now, and I was on it because as I said at the time, I didn't believe you could have been
that

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 2:35 am

Post by Malakittens »

part of me just doesn't want to effort anymore and vote FG because the more that I'm looking at this posts the more i'm nervous that i'm wrong, but i really feel like I'm right aboout FG!scum.

just cuz this play right now feeels icky

BigTerp
BigTerp
He
Goon
BigTerp
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 2:41 am

Post by BigTerp »

furtiveglance wrote:In post 1019, BigTerp wrote:

Val/Mala is unlikely. Even at ELO with 2 mafia remaining, I wouldn't find it crazy that mafia would have their vote on their partner. Starting the wagon though? Seems pretty bold. Val also started with the first vote on Mala day 3. They both bussed each other the remainder of day 3. I can't imagine a scum team doing this. Also, the below. scum!Mala would have a much easier time getting a miselim on Furtive than Val here. So why risk voting your partner here?

This paragraph is full of inaccuracies. You're either misremembering the events of yesterday or pushing an agenda. It's hard to tell which, but either way you should be more careful with the truth.

Look at Malakittens' 775 at the start of day 3. They have you/me as the scumteam. This makes perfect sense in a Val/Mala world. They then voted for me for about 4 hours. Neither of us posted during this time. TistDaniel then arrives with 849. Val is his biggest scumread by far. At this point, it's clear that Val will be the elimination. At Elo, town always votes with the confirmed. Then in 872 Malakittens votes for Val.

To argue that Malakittens led on Val is true IF you look at only vote counts. But it's basic strategy to vote with the confirmed player at Elo, so as soon as TistDaniel called the scumread on Val, he was a goner.curacies. You're either misremembering the events of yesterday or pushing an agenda. It's hard to tell which, but either way you should be more careful with the truth. Look at Malakittens' 775 at the start of day 3. They have you/me as the scumteam. This makes perfect sense in a Val/Mala world. They then voted for me for about 4 hours. Neither of us posted during this time. TistDaniel then arrives with 849. Val is his biggest scumread by far. At this point, it's clear that Val will be the elimination. At Elo, town always votes with the confirmed. Then in 872 Malakittens votes for Val.To argue that Malakittens led on Val is true IF you look at only vote counts. But it's basic strategy to vote with the confirmed player at Elo, so as soon as TistDaniel called the scumread on Val, he was a goner.
That's my point though. Mala started the voting on Val. Agreed that it was after Daniel called out Val as scum, but it was also after Val voted Mala. As Mala stated Val started pushing them hard after Mala pushed Furtive. That makes WAY more sense from a Val/Furtive team than it does a Mala/Val team. Also, as I've already pointed out, Mala would've had an easier time running Furtive up since I was adamant on not voting Val day 3 and had Furtive as my #2. Mala knew I wasn't voting Val, and Val was obviously not either. That only left you. Why would scum!Mala risk town!Furtive comming in and hammering Val, when they could've voted Furtive and had a much easier time convincing myself to vote with them? Then it's simply Val coming behind me to hammer and win the game. I would at least expect a decent try there before letting Val hang at E-1 for so long. I'm not misremembering anything nor is there any inaccuracies in my post and if there is any agenda I'm pushing it's that a Val/Furtive scum team makes WAY more sense than a Val/Mala scum team.

I do not agree with "it's basic strategy to vote with the confirmed player at ELO". Take their reads/thoughts more seriously than others, sure. But to blindly vote along with the confirmed town is a lazy way for a town player to play. Just because they are confirmed town doesn't mean their reads are correct. Italiano had bad reads as well as Aspho. I fought against Daniel's read on Val up until you came in and confirmed them scum. So, Daniel's ended up being correct, but you should see my point here.
furtiveglance wrote:I don't like the way you're talking about Malakittens' vote on me. It doesn't rule out you/Val, because that logic assumes a world where we're always available. If you weren't near a device for that time, bad luck. So I'm ignoring that argument. As for how I feel about you specifically right now, I'm conflicted. You've played a very steady and reasonable game - compared to Malakittens' voting antics yesterday - and also maintained posting level throughout, whereas Malakittens has really stepped it up since the start of Day 3. But right now you're doing a lot of logical gymnastics, going back and forth on reads, and seem to be itching to vote at Elo. It just doesn't seem in line with your character so far this game.
It is what it is. I saw the vote and it immediately brought some suspicion from me on Mala. I usually check in during the evening, but being on mobile it's a pain to keep up and post. I already explained how I find it difficult for a scum team to miss a 4 hour window to come on and hammer though. There isn't any evidence of us being on at the same time, so I cannot disagree with you ignoring that argument. I am ready to vote at ELO. I'm convinced you're scum and don't want you to have the opportunity to plant seeds of doubt with Mala and eventually convince them to vote me with you. And I can see you've already started with that.
furtiveglance wrote:I came on and didn't hammer because I didn't see the voting. I literally saw that pages had been added and didn't read any. Then when I went to post later the thread was locked. As for the bolded sentence - I stated above that bussing is a near certainty at Elo - if the scumteam openly pairs they look horribly exposed. Besides, as soon as the conftown stated intent to vote Val, he was gone. That's what you should be realising if you're town. The fact this hasn't occured to you is very questionable indeed.
I'm calling BS on this one. You seem like a good player at this game who is typically in tune with what is going on and wouldn't just come on to check in without being aware of the vote count. Again, I don't expect anyone to blindly follow the conformed town vote, ESPECIALLY at ELO when the game is on the line. I've already explained, several times, why I think Mala's vote on Val shows that they are much less likely the scum partner than yourself. Keep planting those seeds of doubt though.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 2:45 am

Post by catboi »

Σ(*ノ´>ω<。`)ノ

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”