Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 2:45 am

Post by catboi »

Vote Count 4.03

Not Voting (3):
BigTerp, furtiveglance, Malakittens

With 3 alive, it's 2 to eliminate.

Deadline for Day 3 is May 17 at 4:00 PM EST.

Deadline Timer:
(expired on 2022-05-14 16:00:00)
BigTerp
BigTerp
He
Goon
BigTerp
He
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 3:20 am

Post by BigTerp »

And to expand on Furtive's appearance just to "check in", which I do not believe they've done EVER in the two games I've played with them, it would be glaringly obvious to town!Furtive that Val was scum. I'm of the belief that Furtive was well aware of the vote count. If Furtive is town they immediately know that Val is scum and drop the hammer. If Furtive is scum, they have 2 choices. Come in and hammer their partner to create distance between the two, or come in and play ignorant of the vote count to buy some extra time. Either way town!Furtive, from my limited experience, is very thorough with their thoughts, reads, posts, etc. To come on, check-in and then use the excuse of not knowing the vote count is very unlike their typical play style.

Also, here instead of coming in to say they need to catch up and will be back on later, Furtive catches up first, then posts. Interesting. Going back through Furtive's ISO, not once did they come on to announce that they needed to catch up. There were several instances of many (40+) posts from others between Furtive's post, but they didn't see the need to announce they were "checking in" before getting caught up. Granted, the one in question there were over 100 posts in between, but the point still stands.

Now, while going through Furtive's ISO I noticed that during day 3 they had hardly any solid reads/feels on who was town and who was scum, minus reading Mala as scum, who conveniently was also being pushed by Val. What's even more interesting is how Furtive keeps mentioning how we should follow Aspho/Daniels lead, because they are confirmed town. But once Daniel subbed in and started fingering Val, Furtive didn't follow. Furtive suggested here and here that we let Aspho decide the vote, even suggesting that we treat it as a "day vig shot". Aspho was fingering myself and Mala. Once Daniel subbed in and starting fingering Val, not another word from Furtive about following the confirmed town's lead. In fact, there is evidence that Furtive was quietly defending Val up until Daniel hard scum read them. Furtive, why didn't you follow Daniel's read/lead like you said everyone should be doing? Daniel was much more confident in their read(s) than Aspho as well, which further illustrates you were deliberately ignoring them. Highly suspicious.
BigTerp
BigTerp
He
Goon
BigTerp
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 3:37 am

Post by BigTerp »

Damn. Sorry Mala, the page break caused me to miss your posts. Looking at them now.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 3:45 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1048, BigTerp wrote:
I'm calling BS on this one. You seem like a good player at this game who is typically in tune with what is going on and wouldn't just come on to check in without being aware of the vote count. Again, I don't expect anyone to blindly follow the conformed town vote, ESPECIALLY at ELO when the game is on the line. I've already explained, several times, why
I think Mala's vote on Val shows that they are much less likely the scum partner than yourself. Keep planting those seeds of doubt though.
My post was literally a prod dodger because it had been a while, I was in a hurry to get somewhere. Even if you thought that was BS for whatever reason - due to me seeming like a good player (thanks) - if I had looked at the vote count, I would have hammered. If I was scum, if I had looked at the vote count, I would have hammered. The fact that a conftown is on a player and no hammer from other players means they're outted mafia. Do you think that I wouldn't realise this, or realise it but still try to cling on as scum? If I'm scum there and I look at the votes, I'll happily hammer for some towncred. I really don't get your argument here at all. As for the bolded, I'm just really hoping you're not town, because if you are you're telling me that bussing never crossed your mind
even in a situation in which your partner is doomed?
BigTerp
BigTerp
He
Goon
BigTerp
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 3:46 am

Post by BigTerp »

In post 1042, Malakittens wrote:
Spoiler: Day 1
page 1-2 vc
ItalianoVD (SE)
: (2)
Asphodelus
, BigTerp
Asphodelus
Val89 (SE)
ItalianoVD (SE)

CornPuffBuddha
: (1)
Malakittens

Malakittens
Takemikazuchi02

BigTerp: (1)
CornPuffBuddha

Not voting: furtiveglance,
abdbla

page 3 vc
ItalianoVD (SE)
Asphodelus
, BigTerp
Asphodelus
Val89 (SE)

CornPuffBuddha
abdbla

Malakittens
Takemikazuchi02

CornPuffBuddha

Takemikazuchi02
Malakittens

ItalianoVD (SE)

page 4 vc
ItalianoVD (SE)
: (3)
Asphodelus
, BigTerp,
CornPuffBuddha

Asphodelus
Val89 (SE)

CornPuffBuddha
abdbla

Malakittens
Takemikazuchi02

Takemikazuchi02
Malakittens

abdbla
: (1) furtiveglance

Not voting:
ItalianoVD (SE)

page 5 vc
ItalianoVD (SE)
Asphodelus
, BigTerp,
CornPuffBuddha

abdbla
: (2) furtiveglance,
Takemikazuchi02

Asphodelus
Val89 (SE)

CornPuffBuddha
abdbla

Takemikazuchi02
Malakittens

Not voting:
ItalianoVD (SE)

page 6 vc
ItalianoVD (SE)
: (4)
Asphodelus
, BigTerp,
CornPuffBuddha
Takemikazuchi02

abdbla
Asphodelus
Val89 (SE)

CornPuffBuddha
abdbla

Takemikazuchi02
Malakittens
ItalianoVD (SE)

Not voting:

page 7 vc
ItalianoVD (SE)
Asphodelus
, BigTerp,
Takemikazuchi02

abdbla
Asphodelus
Val89 (SE)

CornPuffBuddha
abdbla

Takemikazuchi02
Malakittens
ItalianoVD (SE)

Not voting:
CornPuffBuddha

page 8 vc
ItalianoVD (SE)
: (2) BigTerp,
Takemikazuchi02

abdbla
Asphodelus
Val89 (SE)

CornPuffBuddha
abdbla

Takemikazuchi02
Malakittens
ItalianoVD (SE)

Val89 (SE)
Asphodelus

Not voting:
CornPuffBuddha

page 9-10 vc
ItalianoVD (SE)
Takemikazuchi02

abdbla
Asphodelus
Val89 (SE)

CornPuffBuddha
abdbla
Malakittens

Takemikazuchi02
ItalianoVD (SE)

Malakittens
Asphodelus

Not voting:
CornPuffBuddha

page 11 vc
ItalianoVD (SE)
Takemikazuchi02

abdbla
: (2) furtiveglance,
CornPuffBuddha

Asphodelus
Val89 (SE)

CornPuffBuddha
abdbla
Malakittens

Takemikazuchi02
ItalianoVD (SE)

Malakittens
Asphodelus

Not voting:

page 12-14 vc
ItalianoVD (SE)
Takemikazuchi02

abdbla
: (3) furtiveglance,
CornPuffBuddha
, BigTerp
Asphodelus
Val89 (SE)

CornPuffBuddha
abdbla
Malakittens

Takemikazuchi02
ItalianoVD (SE)

Malakittens
Asphodelus

Not voting:

page 15-17 vc
ItalianoVD (SE)
Takemikazuchi02

abdbla
CornPuffBuddha
, BigTerp
CornPuffBuddha
abdbla
Malakittens

Takemikazuchi02
ItalianoVD (SE)
Val89 (SE)

Malakittens
Asphodelus

Not voting:

page 18 vc
ItalianoVD (SE)
Takemikazuchi02

abdbla
CornPuffBuddha
, BigTerp
CornPuffBuddha
abdbla
Malakittens

Takemikazuchi02
ItalianoVD (SE)
Val89 (SE)

Asphodelus

Not voting:

page 19 vc
ItalianoVD (SE)
Takemikazuchi02

abdbla
CornPuffBuddha
, BigTerp
CornPuffBuddha
abdbla

Takemikazuchi02
ItalianoVD (SE)
Val89 (SE)

Asphodelus

Not voting:
Malakittens

page 20 vc
ItalianoVD (SE)
Takemikazuchi02
, BigTerp, furtiveglance,
abdbla

abdbla
CornPuffBuddha

Takemikazuchi02
ItalianoVD (SE)
Val89 (SE)

Asphodelus

Not voting:
Malakittens

page 21 vc
ItalianoVD (SE)
Takemikazuchi02
, BigTerp
abdbla
CornPuffBuddha
Asphodelus
, furtiveglance
Takemikazuchi02
ItalianoVD (SE)
Val89 (SE)

Not voting:
Malakittens
abdbla

page 21 vc
ItalianoVD (SE)
Takemikazuchi02

abdbla
CornPuffBuddha
Asphodelus
, furtiveglance
Takemikazuchi02
ItalianoVD (SE)
Val89 (SE)
Malakittens

Not voting:
abdbla
, BigTerp

page 22 vc
ItalianoVD (SE)
Takemikazuchi02

abdbla
CornPuffBuddha
Asphodelus
, furtiveglance
Takemikazuchi02
ItalianoVD (SE)
Val89 (SE)
Malakittens

Not voting:
abdbla
, BigTerp

page 23 vc
abdbla
CornPuffBuddha
Asphodelus
, furtiveglance,
Takemikazuchi02

Takemikazuchi02
ItalianoVD (SE)
Val89 (SE)
Malakittens

Not voting:
abdbla
, BigTerp

page 24 vc
abdbla
CornPuffBuddha
, furtiveglance,
Takemikazuchi02

Takemikazuchi02
: (5)
ItalianoVD (SE)
Val89 (SE)
Malakittens
abdbla
Asphodelus

Not voting: BigTerp

Spoiler: Day 2
page 24 vc
abdbla
ItalianoVD (SE)
Asphodelus

Asphodelus
Val89 (SE)
, BigTerp

Malakittens
abdbla

page 25-26 vc
abdbla
ItalianoVD (SE)
Asphodelus
, furtiveglance
Asphodelus
Val89 (SE)
, BigTerp

Not voting:
Malakittens
abdbla

page 27 vc
abdbla
Asphodelus
Val89 (SE)
, BigTerp
Asphodelus

Not voting:
Malakittens
abdbla
ItalianoVD (SE)

page 28 vc
abdbla
Asphodelus
Val89 (SE)

Asphodelus

Not voting:
Malakittens
abdbla
ItalianoVD (SE)
, BigTerp

page 29 vc
abdbla
: (3) furtiveglance, BigTerp,
Val89 (SE)

Asphodelus

Not voting:
Malakittens
abdbla
ItalianoVD (SE)

page 30 vc
abdbla
: (5) furtiveglance, BigTerp,
Val89 (SE)
ItalianoVD (SE)
Asphodelus

Not voting:
Malakittens
abdbla
In post 972, Val89 wrote: Abdbla, same goes for you. I know you were mislimmed, but it's clear scum was responsible for starting that wagon rolling now, and I was on it because as I said at the time, I didn't believe you could have been
that
good, but it turns out you were. You can consider that one a badge of honor.
This is what scares me. Would Val really out his last scum partner like this. Earlier in Day 2 it was actually started by town, but then gradually went off and those two who had started it then left and then rejoined towards the end of D2. During Day 1; both BigT & FG was on it, but then BigT did jump off.
I don't take too much credence in the abdbla wagon day 2. They were already a target from day 1 and Aspho's accidental hammer on Take day 1 helped scum setup an easy miselim on abdbla day 2. Abdbla was all but done day one. The one thing I will point out is how Furtive has made it known, several times, that I was on that wagon (even though I wasn't) and had been pushing for abdbla (which I was). The former (me not being on the wagon at the end) is just another example of Furtive not being aware of the current situation, which is highly unlike the town!Furtive I've previously played with.
BigTerp
BigTerp
He
Goon
BigTerp
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 3:47 am

Post by BigTerp »

In post 1043, Malakittens wrote:there's just a bunch of last minute posts by Val that just give me pause, but tbh FG doing almost nothing today and tunneling on me just solidifies him being scum.
Curious if he does do a "wall list" unless thats just another stall tactic

tbh my mind is p set, but if he's town he's not showing it to me tbh
Agreed. Although I don't really know what to make of Val's list minute posts one way or the other.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 3:49 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1047, Malakittens wrote:part of me just doesn't want to effort anymore and vote FG because the more that I'm looking at this posts the more i'm nervous that i'm wrong, but i really feel like I'm right aboout FG!scum.

just cuz this play right now feeels icky
I am considering you town all the time. How do I feel icky?
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 3:53 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1051, BigTerp wrote:
Now, while going through Furtive's ISO I noticed that during day 3 they had hardly any solid reads/feels on who was town and who was scum, minus reading Mala as scum, who conveniently was also being pushed by Val. What's even more interesting is how Furtive keeps mentioning how we should follow Aspho/Daniels lead, because they are confirmed town. But once Daniel subbed in and started fingering Val, Furtive didn't follow. Furtive suggested here and here that we let Aspho decide the vote, even suggesting that we treat it as a "day vig shot". Aspho was fingering myself and Mala. Once Daniel subbed in and starting fingering Val, not another word from Furtive about following the confirmed town's lead. In fact, there is evidence that Furtive was quietly defending Val up until Daniel hard scum read them. Furtive, why didn't you follow Daniel's read/lead like you said everyone should be doing? Daniel was much more confident in their read(s) than Aspho as well, which further illustrates you were deliberately ignoring them. Highly suspicious.
Can you quote some posts in which I said we shouldn't vote with the confirmed? Or was I just not there? I'm starting you think you weren't there yesterday.....
BigTerp
BigTerp
He
Goon
BigTerp
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 3:53 am

Post by BigTerp »

In post 1053, furtiveglance wrote:
I'm calling BS on this one. You seem like a good player at this game who is typically in tune with what is going on and wouldn't just come on to check in without being aware of the vote count. Again, I don't expect anyone to blindly follow the conformed town vote, ESPECIALLY at ELO when the game is on the line. I've already explained, several times, why
I think Mala's vote on Val shows that they are much less likely the scum partner than yourself. Keep planting those seeds of doubt though.
My post was literally a prod dodger because it had been a while, I was in a hurry to get somewhere. Even if you thought that was BS for whatever reason - due to me seeming like a good player (thanks) - if I had looked at the vote count, I would have hammered. If I was scum, if I had looked at the vote count, I would have hammered. The fact that a conftown is on a player and no hammer from other players means they're outted mafia. Do you think that I wouldn't realise this, or realise it but still try to cling on as scum? If I'm scum there and I look at the votes, I'll happily hammer for some towncred. I really don't get your argument here at all. As for the bolded, I'm just really hoping you're not town, because if you are you're telling me that bussing never crossed your mind
Exactly my point. You've never felt the need to come in and check-in nor prod dodge. Plus, you were 6+ hours away from a prod. You're not convincing me that you truly missed the vote count. I'm not buying it.

I've already explained your last bolded point. Yes, I do believe bussing is a possibility in the situation we were in. But not the way it happened. If Mala was scum they had a MUCH better chance of convincing me to vote you instead of you voting me and certainly instead of me voting Val. That's obvious. So why start the train on their partner? I could see scum!Mala hoping on the wagon when they felt there was no other choice, but they didn't once try to convince me to vote Furtive.
BigTerp
BigTerp
He
Goon
BigTerp
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 3:56 am

Post by BigTerp »

In post 1057, furtiveglance wrote:
Can you quote some posts in which I said we shouldn't vote with the confirmed? Or was I just not there? I'm starting you think you weren't there yesterday.....
No, I can't. I never said that you said we shouldn't. It's the fact that you stopped suggesting we should!!!
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 3:56 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1056, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 1047, Malakittens wrote:part of me just doesn't want to effort anymore and vote FG because the more that I'm looking at this posts the more i'm nervous that i'm wrong, but i really feel like I'm right aboout FG!scum.

you have been calling me scum the whole time, please tell me how you have an open mindset and showing me you think i could be town
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 3:57 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1033, furtiveglance wrote:Current readslist is something like this:

BigTerp

Malakittens
In post 1012, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 1003, Malakittens wrote:Ngl: VC even points slighty to you. My vote on you and you not be hammered also makes me think its you, but then again Val & BigT were never on at the same time.
This is definitely a big reason for me thinking it's you, but it's probably not the biggest reason for me.

I'm trying to see town!Mala townreading scum all game and voting them at Elo, but it's quite difficult.

The most likely explanation to me is open pairing all game followed by bussing when neither me or Terp was looking likely to be the elim.

Can you explain your thought process regarding Val throughout the game?
In post 1006, furtiveglance wrote:TistDaniel also thought you were town. I know he saw BigTerp/Val. Similarly to you, I never saw why he townread you.
In post 997, furtiveglance wrote:Malakittens shall we talk until BigTerp gets here?

I think it's you at the moment.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

BigTerp
BigTerp
He
Goon
BigTerp
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 3:58 am

Post by BigTerp »

You're ignoring my question though. Why didn't you follow Daniel's lead, like you suggested we all should, when they started hard fingering Val? You were pretty adamant that we do that with Aspho. What changed when Daniel subbed in? Only thing I see is the reads.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 3:59 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1058, BigTerp wrote:
Exactly my point. You've never felt the need to come in and check-in nor prod dodge. Plus, you were 6+ hours away from a prod. You're not convincing me that you truly missed the vote count. I'm not buying it.

I've already explained your last bolded point. Yes, I do believe bussing is a possibility in the situation we were in. But not the way it happened. If Mala was scum they had a MUCH better chance of convincing me to vote you instead of you voting me and certainly instead of me voting Val. That's obvious. So why start the train on their partner? I could see scum!Mala hoping on the wagon when they felt there was no other choice, but they didn't once try to convince me to vote Furtive.
Are you forgetting that they voted me twice yesterday before voting Val?
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 4:00 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1059, BigTerp wrote:
No, I can't. I never said that you said we shouldn't. It's the fact that you stopped suggesting we should!!!
BECAUSE I WAS NOT ONLINE.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 4:02 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1062, BigTerp wrote:
You're ignoring my question though. Why didn't you follow Daniel's lead, like you suggested we all should, when they started hard fingering Val? You were pretty adamant that we do that with Aspho. What changed when Daniel subbed in? Only thing I see is the reads.
and are my last game related posts on Day 3.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 4:04 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1060, Malakittens wrote:
In post 1056, furtiveglance wrote:

you have been calling me scum the whole time, please tell me how you have an open mindset and showing me you think i could be town
I have sorted as you as scum most of the game yes. But everything needs to be re-evaluated now, which is what I'm doing.
BigTerp
BigTerp
He
Goon
BigTerp
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 4:15 am

Post by BigTerp »

In post 1063, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 1058, BigTerp wrote:

Are you forgetting that they voted me twice yesterday before voting Val?
No, I'm not. It's been my argument as to why a Val/BigTerp solve should be off the table. Also, Mala didn't push you very hard at all. It wouldn't have taken much to get me to vote with them considering how much of a town read I had on Val and how against a Val elim I was. So, again, scum!Mala makes no sense to me here.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 4:19 am

Post by furtiveglance »

Malakittens voted me at Elo twice. You're saying they didn't push me very hard. I don't understand.
BigTerp
BigTerp
He
Goon
BigTerp
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 4:24 am

Post by BigTerp »

In post 1064, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 1059, BigTerp wrote:
BECAUSE I WAS NOT ONLINE.
You were around, or at least posted after these , and . They all confirm Daniel's read on Val as scum. Did you miss these also, just like the vote count at the end of day 3? That's gotta be the only reason you didn't follow your read, right? You did say that
"But it's basic strategy to vote with the confirmed player at Elo, so as soon as TistDaniel called the scumread on Val, he was a goner."
So again, I don't understand why you didn't follow the confirmed town's read, like you say we all should do.
BigTerp
BigTerp
He
Goon
BigTerp
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 4:29 am

Post by BigTerp »

In post 1068, furtiveglance wrote:Malakittens voted me at Elo twice. You're saying they didn't push me very hard. I don't understand.
If Mala is scum, they vote you and work the miselim. Like I've already said, it would be an easier route to a mafia win. I don't see scum dropping the vote and just leaving it there to see what happens. I really think Mala was working the "If Furtive isn't hammered they are scum" angle. Once that didn't happen, Mala realized Val was the scum partner, followed Daniel's lead and allowed you to come in and expose yourself as the teammate. Actually, pretty well played by Mala there.
BigTerp
BigTerp
He
Goon
BigTerp
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 4:34 am

Post by BigTerp »

I cannot come up with any (within reason) scenario where Mala is scum over Furtive here, and nothing that Furtive is presenting is changing my mind.

VOTE: Furtiveglance
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 4:40 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1071, BigTerp wrote:I cannot come up with any (within reason) scenario where Mala is scum over Furtive here, and nothing that Furtive is presenting is changing my mind.

VOTE: Furtiveglance
I vibe with this

@FG: any update on those thoughts?

furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 5:12 am

Post by furtiveglance »

It was Terp the whole time.........*Owen Wilson wow*.

I don't envy your position Malakittens. I have POV knowledge that it's him, but I will try to show you why.

Terp had Val null in , then later called Val town agreeing with Corn, subtlely giving him towncred.

Terp also shadowed my push on abdbla all game, openly townread Val and pushed against TistDaniel wanting to vote him yesterday.

Today he's made some bizarre leaps of logic and was pretty clearly eager to vote early on - it's different to how he played previously this game.

You can also clearly see in his early posting that he's appealing to you - he knows you're town.

I know you'll be thinking about the 4 hour window but it's just lucky they weren't on at the same time.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Tue May 10, 2022 5:12 am

Post by furtiveglance »

I'll be around for any questions you have