Mini Normal 2272: Flash Games | Game Over!

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2075 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 3:18 am

Post by Titus »

I'll be catching up later this morning or tomorrow evening
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 3:31 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 2049, Crescent wrote:Also Italiano can confirm if she's been super duper quiet in Hood chat
considering it originally sounded like she was the only one talking
. It really does inflect badly on her.
And this wasn’t even the case.

When I replaced in these were the posts numbers:

Vanya (8)
Titus (5)
Andres (3)
Moose (0)

Out of all those posts there was only (1) actual game advancing post by Vanya.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 3:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2065, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Titus
Easiest vote ever. She let the Kayfabe drop HARD last night.

Btw y’all are forgetting Scorpious is even nights only
I am vla weekends. Even now, I am rushing to work. This is my usual weekend time.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 3:49 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 2071, Dwlee99 wrote:I expressed I found carca was kind of scummy. My read on Gera was way stronger though
I commented on your apparent reluctance to vote Carca in the hood, because that’s how it felt to me. Also Gera was at 3 votes when Carca was at four and you were on Gera’s wagon. I know you said you were following Math but the timing felt very off. It just seemed like
you
should have been the one pushing or bringing Math to Gera given how scummy you thought he was.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 3:50 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 2076, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 2049, Crescent wrote:Also Italiano can confirm if she's been super duper quiet in Hood chat
considering it originally sounded like she was the only one talking
. It really does inflect badly on her.
And this wasn’t even the case.

When I replaced in these were the posts numbers:

Vanya (8)
Titus (5)
Andres (3)
Moose (0)

Out of all those posts there was only (1) actual game advancing post by Vanya.
Interesting. It does also confirm Moose simply was not there.

Though it feels like Titus' part wasn't much either, then?
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 3:57 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

Actually to be fair these are you talking about Carca, saying she was suspect, but that Gera was more scummy to you.

Spoiler:
In post 1016, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1002, Carcalilly wrote:Assuming your not today's elim scorp, I'd be willing to wait for N2. If you're legit, you could prove it.
How is Scorpious gonna prove he is a jailkeeper?
In post 1017, Dwlee99 wrote:And even if he does... How does that prove his alignment?
In post 1283, Dwlee99 wrote:I actually agree with a good chunk.

Top down with points to add:

Gera: I scumread gera more than you do. He does not sound townie and things feel kinda forced
Gamma: didn't like their vote on me but I don't think JV AND Gamma are scum prob
Math: prob town but I think I have more reservations just cause the dismissal of scum!Scorpious
Vanya: prob town(?)
Crescent: okay kinda true
Carca: they have mild sussery

You also don't mention JV but the white knight for Scorpious is weird. Step back on me okay but that their vote is still there and they haven't committed to any scumread I'm wary of them
In post 1603, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1283, Dwlee99 wrote:Carca: they have mild sussery
In post 1604, Dwlee99 wrote:Gera is way scummier than carca though imo
In post 1608, Dwlee99 wrote:To be less snarky: I am pushing Scorpious. I know I'm town

I strongly believe Titus is town.

That means at least 2 town pushing Scorpious, so you can't just claim it's textbook scum behavior.

Carca could be scum, but the reason for being scum is not pushing Scorpious
In post 1659, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1656, MathBlade wrote:Dwlee why G over Carca?
Gera is scummy
In post 1709, Dwlee99 wrote:Does math really think that all 3 scum are the most wanting Scorpious? Like Me/Titus/Carca just all thought it was a genius idea to pile on to the same wagon?
In post 1830, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1825, MathBlade wrote:Yeah I don’t like this at all. If anything this makes me more convinced we should elim Carcalilly.

Carcalilly does nothing, acts like caught scum, then people pile on saying don’t vote with shitty reasons.

If Carcalilly towntold then that would have been your argument earlier
And Ger? And Scorpious?
In post 1832, Dwlee99 wrote:Your poe can be wrong
In post 1846, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: carca
let's get it over with

Hmm. I'm starting to think you maybe were pressured by Math at the point you voted Carca and just wanted the day to end.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 4:04 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 2079, Crescent wrote:Though it feels like Titus' part wasn't much either, then?
Yeah, exactly. All of the posts were about mechanics and how to do things in the hood, so nothing of substance. Vanya, who had never been in a hood asked what he's supposed to be doing and Titus let him know just use it as a secondary scumhunting tool (i.e., to bounce ideas off), etc.

The times she did post there it felt like she was trying to gather information rather than scumhunt or give out reads. I've never played this close to Titus as we've never been scum together or Masons so I still don't really know if this is AI, but just in general it doesn't feel like how a town player would play.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 4:05 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 2080, ItalianoVD wrote:Actually to be fair these are you talking about Carca, saying she was suspect, but that Gera was more scummy to you.

Spoiler:
In post 1002, Carcalilly wrote:Assuming your not today's elim scorp, I'd be willing to wait for N2. If you're legit, you could prove it.
In post 1017, Dwlee99 wrote:And even if he does... How does that prove his alignment?

Gera: I scumread gera more than you do. He does not sound townie and things feel kinda forced
Gamma: didn't like their vote on me but I don't think JV AND Gamma are scum prob
Math: prob town but I think I have more reservations just cause the dismissal of scum!Scorpious

You also don't mention JV but the white knight for Scorpious is weird. Step back on me okay but that their vote is still there and they haven't committed to any scumread I'm wary of them
In post 1608, Dwlee99 wrote:To be less snarky: I am pushing Scorpious. I know I'm town

That means at least 2 town pushing Scorpious, so you can't just claim it's textbook scum behavior.

Gera is scummy
In post 1709, Dwlee99 wrote:Does math really think that all 3 scum are the most wanting Scorpious? Like Me/Titus/Carca just all thought it was a genius idea to pile on to the same wagon?
In post 1825, MathBlade wrote:Yeah I don’t like this at all. If anything this makes me more convinced we should elim Carcalilly.

Carcalilly does nothing, acts like caught scum, then people pile on saying don’t vote with shitty reasons.

And Ger? And Scorpious?
let's get it over with

Hmm. I'm starting to think you maybe were pressured by Math at the point you voted Carca and just wanted the day to end.
That's the point I was making. It's why DWLee's vote on Carca has no town equity. The vote was only there because it was forced to be there.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 4:08 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

@Titus: Did you doctor Math? If not, why not? If so, then hmm.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 4:13 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 2082, Crescent wrote:
In post 2080, ItalianoVD wrote:Actually to be fair these are you talking about Carca, saying she was suspect, but that Gera was more scummy to you.

Spoiler:

Gera is scummy

And Ger? And Scorpious?
let's get it over with

That's the point I was making. It's why DWLee's vote on Carca has no town equity. The vote was only there because it was forced to be there.
Yeah, but now we have to figure out if that's townie or scummy. If dw is town and Carca was just following them around it makes sense her being on both of dw's scumreads, which you said. If partners the actions make sense because dw would have wanted some towncred, agreed to bus carca and could just say he was following Math, which he has already said.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 4:17 am

Post by Crescent »

It's not a bus vote on Carca when Carca was already definitely going to die after my vote there.

Bus implies having something to actually do with why the player was voted off. Cards was going to die with or without DWlee's vote there.

There's no towncred for a late tack on vote. I feel like a bus for the sake of credibility comes before my vote.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 4:18 am

Post by Crescent »

Cards? You auto corrected that one? None of the others?
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 4:44 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

You can look at dw's progression on Carca two ways:

1) A town!dwlee who really felt that Gera was more scummy then Carca and just voted for them to get the day and because they felt pressured by Math.

2) A scum!dwlee distancing from Carca throwing out the Gera read given it was a small consensus and knowing it could get traction, but when it started to look like it wasn't going to go through they agreed to bus their partner, try to get towncred, and if asked say they were following Math and/or felt pressured.

It's about what's more likely in these scenarios. I'd like others to weigh in on this and see what they think.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 4:46 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 2085, Crescent wrote:It's not a bus vote on Carca when Carca was already definitely going to die after my vote there.

Bus implies having something to actually do with why the player was voted off. Cards was going to die with or without DWlee's vote there.

There's no towncred for a late tack on vote. I feel like a bus for the sake of credibility comes before my vote.
Yeah that's fine, we have a different interpretation of bussing, but it's cool.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 4:48 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 2086, Crescent wrote:Cards? You auto corrected that one? None of the others?
:lol: That great old autocorrect.
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 4:53 am

Post by Scorpious »

I didn’t even know we were back, sorry.

Sunday is a little tough.

I’m still town and most likely dead tonight.
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 4:53 am

Post by Scorpious »

I want Titus gone but I’m waiting to vote.

Tons of time
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 4:57 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 2088, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 2085, Crescent wrote:It's not a bus vote on Carca when Carca was already definitely going to die after my vote there.

In post 2087, ItalianoVD wrote:You can look at dw's progression on Carca two ways:

1) A town!dwlee who really felt that Gera was more scummy then Carca and just voted for them to get the day and because they felt pressured by Math.

2) A scum!dwlee distancing from Carca throwing out the Gera read given it was a small consensus and knowing it could get traction, but when it started to look like it wasn't going to go through they agreed to bus their partner, try to get towncred, and if asked say they were following Math and/or felt pressured.

It's about what's more likely in these scenarios. I'd like others to weigh in on this and see what they think.
I just disagree with your assessment of why they voted to begin with. Mathblade didn't pressure DWlee into voting for Carca. Carca being put to 5 votes made it clear Carca was getting axed. This was the sole reason DWlee changed their vote. There is no scum nor town equity to a switch to a dead-player-walking.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 4:59 am

Post by Crescent »

let's get it over with
And this just backs up my point. The vote only came because it became accepted Carca was going to die.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 5:06 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 2026, Crescent wrote:Ger s probably town. He comes off to me as a guy scum has been setting up as a scapegoat.
exactly this, i felt that pretty much the whole of yesterday.

I had Meuh, Dwlee and Crescent as the three i was most suspicious of besides Caraclilly yesterday because of their interactions with me.
i did worry that today people would try and spin our interactions as distancing, but im glad that hasn't happened.

right now, gut i would have MEuh most likely, a gap to Dwlee and then a long long gap to Crescent now. i would prefer MEuh over Dwlee every single time right now, but i am not ruling Dwlee out but i, like someone else, just has them pegged as wrong town.

dwlee - i know you dont believe it but i am town but i am 100% sure no one else has the same view on me as you and you need to play the game as if i am town. you are just going to tie yourself in knots otherwise

i am happy to go with the consensus on Titus tonight though, and i cannot see town agreeing to any other vote today

VOTE: titus
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 5:09 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 2092, Crescent wrote:
In post 2088, ItalianoVD wrote:

In post 2087, ItalianoVD wrote:You can look at dw's progression on Carca two ways:

I just disagree with your assessment of why they voted to begin with. Mathblade didn't pressure DWlee into voting for Carca. Carca being put to 5 votes made it clear Carca was getting axed. This was the sole reason DWlee changed their vote. There is no scum nor town equity to a switch to a dead-player-walking.
And that's fine. Gera and Carca were at 3 votes after I unvoted. You put it to 4, dw to 5, me to 6 - HAMMER. When I unvoted there was still discussion going on and I don't agree that Carca was a forgone conclusion.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 5:11 am

Post by Crescent »

Carca was a foregone conclusion the moment my vote went there because it effectively made it 5. Your vote being temporarily off didn't change much.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 5:11 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 2092, Crescent wrote:Mathblade didn't pressure DWlee into voting for Carca.
But yet they posted this...
Spoiler:
In post 2022, Dwlee99 wrote:I voted for Carca because MathBlade insisted on it and I figured there was no point fighting without flips
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 5:12 am

Post by Crescent »

(Basically if anyone was bussing yesterday it was me, not them)
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 5:13 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 2097, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 2092, Crescent wrote:Mathblade didn't pressure DWlee into voting for Carca.
But yet they posted this...
Spoiler:
In post 2022, Dwlee99 wrote:I voted for Carca because MathBlade insisted on it and I figured there was no point fighting without flips
I'd buy the reasoning more if it came before my vote.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”