Mewbie 2094 -- GAME OVER

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 2:32 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Votecount 3.04

syugar: (1) goodmorning
goodmorning: (3) Lukewarm, cat.jpeg, Takemikazuchi02
cat.jpeg: (1) syugar

Not Voting (2): bellaphant, catboi

With 7 alive it takes 4 to Eliminate.

Day 3 deadline is in (expired on 2022-05-27 07:32:00)
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
syugar
syugar
Goon
syugar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 2:38 pm

Post by syugar »

im not gonna hammer but im done talking for now
Cat.Jpeg
Cat.Jpeg
They/she
Goon
Cat.Jpeg
They/she
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/she

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 2:38 pm

Post by Cat.Jpeg »

In post 1040, syugar wrote:There's no point in protecting bella, just gives the mafia impunity to kill you while we don't realistically learn anything because bella is never being voted off
In post 1042, syugar wrote:Also, if you have gut suspicion of Bella that nobody shares, keep in mind that you will be the one dying tonight so if your guess is wrong it doesn't really help anyone else. We're left with basically nothing different than the previous day as we're unsure about very many other suspects
In post 1044, syugar wrote:cat jpeg voting gm is a bit weird for my view of this table but idk whats going on
Do u even read my posts? I scumread bella. I have also been scumreading GM for basically the entire game. For those who townread Bella, why?

For the record I'm fine with being jailed because im either cleared or theres a no-kill. I would prefer Bella but whatever.
Meow and also meow and also I'm cold
Also don't dwell
GTKAS
syugar
syugar
Goon
syugar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 3:53 pm

Post by syugar »

In post 1077, Cat.Jpeg wrote:
In post 1040, syugar wrote:There's no point in protecting bella, just gives the mafia impunity to kill you while we don't realistically learn anything because bella is never being voted off
In post 1042, syugar wrote:Also, if you have gut suspicion of Bella that nobody shares, keep in mind that you will be the one dying tonight so if your guess is wrong it doesn't really help anyone else. We're left with basically nothing different than the previous day as we're unsure about very many other suspects
In post 1044, syugar wrote:cat jpeg voting gm is a bit weird for my view of this table but idk whats going on
Do u even read my posts? I scumread bella. I have also been scumreading GM for basically the entire game. For those who townread Bella, why?

For the record I'm fine with being jailed because im either cleared or theres a no-kill. I would prefer Bella but whatever.
There is literally no indication in your iso that you scumread bella
syugar
syugar
Goon
syugar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 3:56 pm

Post by syugar »

Nevermind, you said that she's sus in 925 but there is no progression or explanation whatsoever
syugar
syugar
Goon
syugar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 3:59 pm

Post by syugar »

I agree though that I think your play makes less sense if ur gm's partner which is why i want to vote you over gm lol
syugar
syugar
Goon
syugar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 4:22 pm

Post by syugar »

I'll be off for the night fr, later everyone
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 6:24 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 1077, Cat.Jpeg wrote:

See, I can't help it, I just get a gut-town feeling from posts like this

can you explain why you scumread bella, though?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 6:29 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 1079, syugar wrote:Nevermind, you said that she's sus in 925 but there is no progression or explanation whatsoever
I've also said this. I'd much rather do cat today
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 6:48 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 978, Bellaphant wrote:I remember making these points early day 2 and feeling talked out of it.

I've already shared my reads. Now I'm wavering on catjpeg again.
In post 981, Bellaphant wrote:I hate nka but it does throw more Sus on jpeg. I think me (and syugar a little bit) has been the only real push on the slot
In post 1083, Bellaphant wrote:
In post 1079, syugar wrote:Nevermind, you said that she's sus in 925 but there is no progression or explanation whatsoever
How do you explain this progression where suddenly your strongest preference is for .jpeg?
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 6:51 pm

Post by catboi »

bleh, meant to add to those quotes - even if you found the points against cat.jpeg persuasive...I'm not sure why you suddenly have her as your top elim target and no one else?
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 7:09 pm

Post by catboi »

that is...a really suspicious pop-in
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 7:27 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

UNVOTE:

I want to know why cat.jpeg is scum reading bella

I did a search for bella in jpeg's iso, and they had Bella as a weak town read day 1 (639)

Nothing day 2

The next time she mentions Bella is start of day 3 guessing that Bella was jailkept as scum (923)
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 7:27 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Also, T02 - you walked into the day town reading cat.jpeg, can you tell me why you thought/think they were town?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 7:28 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1084, catboi wrote:
In post 978, Bellaphant wrote:I remember making these points early day 2 and feeling talked out of it.

In post 981, Bellaphant wrote:I hate nka but it does throw more Sus on jpeg. I think me (and syugar a little bit) has been the only real push on the slot
In post 1083, Bellaphant wrote:
How do you explain this progression where suddenly your strongest preference is for .jpeg?
Also interested in this
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 7:57 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 287, Bellaphant wrote:Can someone talk me through why they are tr-ing catjpeg?
I could actually go for GM. Last game they were so in step with me, but I just can't see that.

It worries me that settling for an elim on the ash/goldfish slots just don't give us any info.
In post 374, Bellaphant wrote:VOTE: catjpeg

I have tried really hard to see your posts coming from town and I just can't. Why would want to eliminate slots generating content? Like...I think catboi said how anti town that was. I don't think we gets tons of 'help' elim-ing just one of catboi and GM, just based on them cross scum reading each other, it feels a bit like lining up Lims to buy into that way or thinking. (Also can we be aware of the outdated term)

You aren't trying to sort me either. Just...nah.

@catboi, I'm just frustrated. I've been pointing out cat being scummy/her push on Me being lamesince day 1 and noones been interested. Suddenly after two mis Lims I feel like people are suddenly interested.

You've also defended my push on cat twice. Weird you seemed surprised by the fact Im scumread them

I thought cat might be town daystart because I was finding it hard to pair them with GM. But now I'm thinking about you and cat again.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 7:59 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 402, Bellaphant wrote:Cats iso about Bella
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?cat%20p=13355625#p13355625]post 111[/url], Cat.Jpeg wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13354697#p13354697]post 101[/url], Bellaphant wrote:I'm sad noone has asked me who I was previously but am now not town reading. Or guessed.
If you wanted to tell us why didn't you say it earlier? Also like catboi I too assumed it was goodmorning.
suggests a slight scum read. I answered, no follow up

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13358837#p13358837]post 219[/url], Cat.Jpeg wrote:.

Bella , , arent scum/scum interactions. Post and in regards to goldfish (and me) completely go against and 3 most recent posts which i dont love, not finding much AI stuff, do you scumread t02?

Again, a bit of a vague scum read but only one question. Doesn't want to find out why I've made what looks like a contradiction.
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13361375#p13361375]post 291[/url], Cat.Jpeg wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13360908#p13360908]post 263[/url], Bellaphant wrote:I really don't like the way you position things in 'either/or' 'probably town' but wouldn't be surprised if I wasn't, 'any opinions" feels weirdly shady.
That's just how I talk, especially when im not sure, which
i wouldnt be suprised if
im
probably maybe and potentially
not

Just a response. Im not seeing a desire to work anything out, or anything concrete.
Missed this. The tkdr was if cats been scum reading me all game then why do I not feel remotely pushed or evenengaged with. Remember, this was a 'controversial' read
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 7:59 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 402, Bellaphant wrote:Cats iso about Bella
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?cat%20p=13355625#p13355625]post 111[/url], Cat.Jpeg wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13354697#p13354697]post 101[/url], Bellaphant wrote:I'm sad noone has asked me who I was previously but am now not town reading. Or guessed.
If you wanted to tell us why didn't you say it earlier? Also like catboi I too assumed it was goodmorning.
suggests a slight scum read. I answered, no follow up

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13358837#p13358837]post 219[/url], Cat.Jpeg wrote:.

Bella , , arent scum/scum interactions. Post and in regards to goldfish (and me) completely go against and 3 most recent posts which i dont love, not finding much AI stuff, do you scumread t02?

Again, a bit of a vague scum read but only one question. Doesn't want to find out why I've made what looks like a contradiction.
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13361375#p13361375]post 291[/url], Cat.Jpeg wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13360908#p13360908]post 263[/url], Bellaphant wrote:I really don't like the way you position things in 'either/or' 'probably town' but wouldn't be surprised if I wasn't, 'any opinions" feels weirdly shady.
That's just how I talk, especially when im not sure, which
i wouldnt be suprised if
im
probably maybe and potentially
not

Just a response. Im not seeing a desire to work anything out, or anything concrete.
Missed this. The tkdr was if cats been scum reading me all game then why do I not feel remotely pushed or evenengaged with. Remember, this was a 'controversial' read
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 8:09 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

I also found their day entrance really tonally town but forgot that as scum' the or stuff wouldn't be a surprise to them .

I think I started the day convinced it was GM/catboi with an outside shot of it being Luke. However as the day seemed to move to put in at e-1 really quickly, it raised alarm bells.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 8:13 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

I'd love catjpeg (or anyone) to put a scum case against me.

It occurs to me that catboi has done this weird soft defend for several slots in the game -cat, the worst, tidus, syugar, but I don't know if it means anything, apart from 'buddying'.
Takemikazuchi02
Takemikazuchi02
He
Goon
Takemikazuchi02
He
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2022 11:47 pm

Post by Takemikazuchi02 »

gm hasn't posted in 2 days.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2022 12:59 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I guess I'd also been thinking scum was playing really well. And they have, ira only due to t02 that we are here.

But that means either syugar is scum (unlikely) or we have scum that either missed the pr softs from worst (I know he wasn't a pr but I'd like to think he was baiting a nk), or scum that really wanted me and syugar dead over any pr suspicions. Which feels like bas choices.

I feel like catboi/Luke/syugar/me all pretty confidently picked up on the soft.

....I keep going in circles. Is it GM/cat? GM/the other cat? The two cats? A team of something like syugar/Luke is just silly at this point.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2022 1:41 am

Post by catboi »

In post 1094, Bellaphant wrote:I'd love catjpeg (or anyone) to put a scum case against me.

It occurs to me that catboi has done this weird soft defend for several slots in the game -cat, the worst, tidus, syugar, but I don't know if it means anything, apart from 'buddying'.
I don't think I ever defended worst, I was pushing him as an alternative to tidus even. But for cat and tidus, I just full on towread them at points, simple as that.

You're free to get paranoid of me/cat.jpeg, but if that's the team I don't
start the day
by paranoia-ing a read onto cat and chip away at your townread, only to 180 that read later on when there's actual pressure on jpeg. that is just strategically foolish and provides no benefit whatsoever.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2022 3:01 am

Post by Bellaphant »

That's fine, but it's the little words that matter. You said is 'suddenly' had this read on catjpeg, but it's not new at all - words like that feel very scummy to me. You call it 'suspicious' but I've just shown to what my progression is and you haven't really responded, just defended yourself.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2022 3:03 am

Post by catboi »

In post 1098, Bellaphant wrote:That's fine, but it's the little words that matter. You said is 'suddenly' had this read on catjpeg, but it's not new at all - words like that feel very scummy to me. You call it 'suspicious' but I've just shown to what my progression is and you haven't really responded, just defended yourself.
I don't know that I actually have a comment, lol - I appreciate the clarity? I think it generally makes sense and is plausible you're town just getting paranoid here.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”