Micro 1054 || Fuzzy Friends Coalition || Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2600 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2022 4:27 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 2597, Aristeia wrote:1) i think dats was telling truth about why he isnt partnered with nk15 - sounded like offended caught for wrong reasons dats
i sort of agree with this and is the one thing holding me back from nk15 scumread. not as sold on point 2 since from what I've read (assuming he does have a coherent plan and isn't just throwing or whatever) the thought process from him seems to be that he can't last long in games as scum and will get flipped early, and he's trying not to have associatives or something (not the right way to do it but still I think thats what he's trying). so there's no real reason in that mindset to tunnel datisi after coalition failure since nk is never getting flipped first
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2601 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2022 4:28 am

Post by bloodhail »

In post 2597, Aristeia wrote:also i have stupid reason for thinking nk15 is town

1) i think dats was telling truth about why he isnt partnered with nk15 - sounded like offended caught for wrong reasons dats

2) i think nk15!scum would enjoy voting and pushing datisi!scum partner but he never did

my reasons r somewhat stupid so i would never let nk15 actually endgame with them so i am fine if you want to kill him today. i think very good chance i am just wrong here :]
i mean, he did, in the very early phase of the game

and its not like he always just, uh, blatantly self-sabotages - here he did push his partner some but tried to find alternate wagons when they were available. and the fact that he hammered a coalition with datisi in it despite his read and then tried pushing other people is...not a great look at all

and honestly nk15 being right about a scumread is probably >>>rand scum
and i'm watching all the stars burn out
trying to pretend that i care
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2602 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2022 4:29 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 2599, bloodhail wrote:even if his play has largely been pro-scum (sorry fire lol)
its ok its true :<
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2603 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2022 4:33 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 2594, Aristeia wrote:like how does he know unvoting relly is good if he doesnt know relly is town?
the thought process there was less about irrel and more that i did not trust mena at all so i didn't really love him joining that wagon
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2604 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2022 4:35 am

Post by bloodhail »

fire do you have any idea why faker was the nk
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2605 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2022 4:35 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2601, bloodhail wrote:and the fact that he hammered a coalition with datisi in it despite his read and then tried pushing other people is...not a great look at all
Yeah like this was quite frankly bizarre
Like hammering it was ????
Pushing only ari afterwarss was ?????

And then dropping the reads to push like anybody else was ???
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2606 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2022 4:42 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 2604, bloodhail wrote:fire do you have any idea why faker was the nk
well if nk is scum then his mind is an enigma and i cannot predict the reasoning behind his actions

if its roden, idk, you're right it doesn't make a ton of sense. you were pushing a poe centered around roden/nk as datisi partners and he's probably aware enough to know that so idk why he would not just kill you. maybe next level wifom

if its somehow someone else then i still think they'd kill you since people will listen to you and you might find them

like the only person fmpov who has a lot of motivation to make that kill and leave you alive is std. so when it happened I expected roden or nk to push for expanding the poe to include std but maybe they were hoping someone else would get paranoid and do it for them. i was sus of std early but he got townier and im kinda trusting you when you say he is way out of his scumrange so i would lean towards thinking it was a kill to point towards him rather than one made by him. but then like I said it's weird nobody has acted on that
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2607 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2022 4:46 am

Post by bloodhail »

that was my very sneaky way of trying to see if you knew faker's main
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2608 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2022 4:47 am

Post by fireisredsir »

oh

i don't think so, ive never had a reason to look at the account
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2609 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2022 4:52 am

Post by bloodhail »

yea thats the thing - for roden it would just be killing a rando he had no clue about and i don't see why he ever tries that. for you it's similar, i could see it
maybe
as keeping me around because i had townread you, but even then faker over any other viable kill is weird

it is why i have a slight degree of tinfoil on ari but that's not a bridge i would cross right now
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2610 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2022 4:57 am

Post by skitter30 »

I'm kinda assuming faker got killed for being mena's slot , no?

Ig i can see u and/or ari killing her cuz of her main
But like i think each of you probably kill other people anyways? Idk
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2611 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2022 4:59 am

Post by fireisredsir »

lmao ok i checked their first game and i see now why you were wondering

kinda funny tbh

now i understand that at least
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2612 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2022 5:05 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 2606, fireisredsir wrote:like the only person fmpov who has a lot of motivation to make that kill and leave you alive is std. so when it happened I expected roden or nk to push for expanding the poe to include std but maybe they were hoping someone else would get paranoid and do it for them. i was sus of std early but he got townier and im kinda trusting you when you say he is way out of his scumrange so i would lean towards thinking it was a kill to point towards him rather than one made by him. but then like I said it's weird nobody has acted on that
oh yea i forgot one more thing about this, it kinda makes not much sense in this world for roden to be as confident as he was earlier in std being town ("mena was tunneled on town"), which is part of why i prodded about that earlier. he would probably want to at least be open to the possibility of std being scum if he was trying to push for expanding the poe. that makes me lean nk
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2613 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2022 5:11 am

Post by bloodhail »

In post 2610, skitter30 wrote:I'm kinda assuming faker got killed for being mena's slot , no?

Ig i can see u and/or ari killing her cuz of her main
But like i think each of you probably kill other people anyways? Idk
even w/ the slot being basically town because of, uh, reasons - it's still a little surprising and my assumption is either lol wacky unpredictable mafia (nk15) or tactical kill to prevent a replacement from altering the gamestate

(i might potentially nk faker were i scum, but how i played day 1 would be completely out of pocket and egregious if i were scum so it's weird to even put myself in that headspace)
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2614 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2022 5:16 am

Post by fireisredsir »

would just be rude to nk them tbh now they're just gonna bully you in the dead thread
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2615 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2022 5:17 am

Post by bloodhail »

yeah on meta i think mala is just town here

just send nk15 today, i think ive said all i want to at this point
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2616 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2022 5:19 am

Post by fireisredsir »

but he had something very important to tell us... later!!
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2617 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2022 6:14 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 725, Aristeia wrote:ok this might be a stupid read but

NK15 can only be scum imo with Datisi because NK15!scum loves to derptunnel his scum teammates.

I know I'm town and I think Dats is town so I guess that makes NK15 town.

it's a bad meta read wrapped in moonlogic I know :M
and, conveniently, a good push should datisi get yeeted.
In post 786, Aristeia wrote:but like if NK15 flipped scum I would definitely want to flip Dats as heartbreaking as that would be :[
Not happening.
In post 1056, Aristeia wrote:
My thoughts about Dats:
[The Cute Guy with Green Hair and an Adorable Hat]

I've played 8 games with Datisi, 1 game that he modded, and 1 game we've hydra'd together.

This would make game #9.

One thing that seems to always happen is that this adorable green haired man always manages to scumread me in some convoluted manner[without fail!] [even when he was mafia!] <he thought I was his traitor, he's cute I know>

So I was surprised to find that he figured out I was town relatively early this game; .

It's kind of what I want to happen - but it's also like "Wait a second is this too good to be true? How does Dats figure out your alignment that quickly? You're not like that obvtown yet - you were way more obvtown in other games and he was still scumreading you right up till you flipped town so like uh what's going on here"

Now that's a very toxic path of thought to go down for me because it puts into conflict two things I want

A: Dats reads me as town correctly.

B: I get ridiculously paranoid about Dats townreading me correctly.

and like I want him to get better at reading me and being right - I don't want him to think oh I have to fake paranoia or extend a thought process in dealing with her just to get her to townread me. Like I don't want to be needy and ridiculously difficult to make happy - that's not a good feeling.

So like I kind of just slotted him in as town because paranoid thoughts are bad for me and I'd rather think happy thoughts like "Dats is getting better at reading me and he is going to carry me to a win this game because he is amazing"

So I'm going to evaluate his gameplay on the basis of things that have nothing to do with me because I think it would be quite awful for me to scumread him for townreading me and it leads me down a bad rabbit hole. [Also I really like the feeling of being townread by Dats and I don't want him to not townread me in the future just because it makes me think he's pocketing me. I like being pocketed, I am human]

I like his thread presence - he feels like he actively wants to be here (yes I know it's not a very good way to read people but like compared to Spring Fling - I feel like he is a lot more proactive about being in the thread and actually interacting/solving people rather than just going through the motions)

I like his tone - he just feels comfortable and not at all like he's stressed (this is ironic because datisi's townstress is very obvtown and his paranoia is fun to read).

I like the trajectories he's following on each player - they kind of make sense and he takes turns and pays attention to details that I sometimes just skim over.

Lastly I really do like that he keeps trying to pull me into the coalition with him[not just because I want to flirt with him]

I think he knows I'm very hard to mis-eliminate so putting me into a coalition really is limiting his own mislim opportunities and making it harder for himself post-coalition failure and I'm not sure why he would want to do that? It really does feel like he wants a coalition that will work.

Maybe I'm just like super pocketed cuz I'm dumb but I really do want to believe he's town here :<
"Post a really convoluted post to cover up the real reason - TMI.
In post 706, Aristeia wrote:i was thinking maybe leave out mala/me/fire/std?

what do people think of that ?
THIS is perfect. For the scumteam of Ari/dats. It is not to any mechanics-knowing player aligned with the town. And Aristeia is good with mechanics.
In post 708, Aristeia wrote:gosh you see through my evil designs so quickly NK15

what am I going to do with you :)
When I call out the obvious... this is the response. I think this is actually true.

Moreover, the plan of Ari/dats - when they got their act together - should be clear by now - townreading each other and going by "I was pocketed" when found out.
It has one giant plus... it mostly avoids losing via coalition.
If you then factor in that they were, early, in a
very dangerous position
, with multiple people calling them S/T or S/S, they had
no other chance
but to townread each other to get out. Which they did.
What do we have later?
In post 2237, Aristeia wrote:I know I was leaning towards voting for Dats coming into today and I wanted to sleep to think it over one last time and I woke up still feeling incredibly uncomfortable about the prospect of voting him out.
Nice story.

There are too many other posts to quote them all. But it is likely just ari.

The third lim is Malakittens(also known as Roden). If Aristeia is town, then
In post 1837, Aristeia wrote:like the way she went from "don't trust dats/ari!!!!!! dont put them in the coaltion!!" to after coalition faillure "I think ari/dats are town" like is kind of weird to me
is probably pointing to the real scum.

Aristeia -> NK15 -> Roden should win the game.

Does anyone
disagree
with this plan?
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2618 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2022 6:45 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 2617, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 1056, Aristeia wrote:
My thoughts about Dats:
[The Cute Guy with Green Hair and an Adorable Hat]

I've played 8 games with Datisi, 1 game that he modded, and 1 game we've hydra'd together.

This would make game #9.

One thing that seems to always happen is that this adorable green haired man always manages to scumread me in some convoluted manner[without fail!] [even when he was mafia!] <he thought I was his traitor, he's cute I know>

So I was surprised to find that he figured out I was town relatively early this game; .

It's kind of what I want to happen - but it's also like "Wait a second is this too good to be true? How does Dats figure out your alignment that quickly? You're not like that obvtown yet - you were way more obvtown in other games and he was still scumreading you right up till you flipped town so like uh what's going on here"

Now that's a very toxic path of thought to go down for me because it puts into conflict two things I want

A: Dats reads me as town correctly.

B: I get ridiculously paranoid about Dats townreading me correctly.

and like I want him to get better at reading me and being right - I don't want him to think oh I have to fake paranoia or extend a thought process in dealing with her just to get her to townread me. Like I don't want to be needy and ridiculously difficult to make happy - that's not a good feeling.

So like I kind of just slotted him in as town because paranoid thoughts are bad for me and I'd rather think happy thoughts like "Dats is getting better at reading me and he is going to carry me to a win this game because he is amazing"

So I'm going to evaluate his gameplay on the basis of things that have nothing to do with me because I think it would be quite awful for me to scumread him for townreading me and it leads me down a bad rabbit hole. [Also I really like the feeling of being townread by Dats and I don't want him to not townread me in the future just because it makes me think he's pocketing me. I like being pocketed, I am human]

I like his thread presence - he feels like he actively wants to be here (yes I know it's not a very good way to read people but like compared to Spring Fling - I feel like he is a lot more proactive about being in the thread and actually interacting/solving people rather than just going through the motions)

I like his tone - he just feels comfortable and not at all like he's stressed (this is ironic because datisi's townstress is very obvtown and his paranoia is fun to read).

I like the trajectories he's following on each player - they kind of make sense and he takes turns and pays attention to details that I sometimes just skim over.

Lastly I really do like that he keeps trying to pull me into the coalition with him[not just because I want to flirt with him]

I think he knows I'm very hard to mis-eliminate so putting me into a coalition really is limiting his own mislim opportunities and making it harder for himself post-coalition failure and I'm not sure why he would want to do that? It really does feel like he wants a coalition that will work.

Maybe I'm just like super pocketed cuz I'm dumb but I really do want to believe he's town here :<
"Post a really convoluted post to cover up the real reason - TMI.
how could this be tmi
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2619 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2022 7:54 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 2607, bloodhail wrote:that was my very sneaky way of trying to see if you knew faker's main
you are so sneaky
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2620 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2022 7:57 am

Post by Aristeia »

still kind of think its just fire tbh >.>

i am such a bad tunneler
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2621 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2022 8:05 am

Post by fireisredsir »

how will i be able to fool you all with my secret scum skills when i roll scum if you don't even think im obvtown now smh
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2622 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2022 8:07 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2613, bloodhail wrote:or tactical kill to prevent a replacement from altering the gamestate
This would imply to me that the poe is very very wrong ...
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2623 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2022 8:07 am

Post by skitter30 »

Nk15 why is it ari?
Show
Hiatus once more.

Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2624 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2022 8:12 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 2621, fireisredsir wrote:how will i be able to fool you all with my secret scum skills when i roll scum if you don't even think im obvtown now smh
just loudly and confidently tunnel a townie and repeat over and over

I tend to townread shameless arrogance >.>

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”