Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 2:35 pm

Post by Bell »

Oh. Actually I changed my mind. They seem fine..ish. I feel like there was someone more stilted but I can’t remember who it was. Wait are they fine? Mmm. They’re meh, but they seem kinda energized in how they talk. They pinged me when they just decided to sit around and ask people to hunt for them.
But then they didn’t. But they are voting town. But. Buuuttt. Eh. Keep an eye I think.

VOTE: Sircakez
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 2:36 pm

Post by Fey »

Squints.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 2:40 pm

Post by Bell »

You’re still voting town btw.
Just in case you didn’t know.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 2:41 pm

Post by Meuh »

Helpful as ever.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 6:17 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

VOTE: Bell

Moved in, saw wagons are shifting here. This + marci competing is good
I prefer they, thanks :)
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 7:04 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 215, VP Baltar wrote:Semi worried this is a noraa situation though.

Bleh, Gamma, you hating on Bell because he is being wall paper and not answering questions?
ehhh mostly no? it's more of a gut read - Didn't really like his early posts, like wanting to cut through the bullshit of Rhyme & Reason but then going back to jokey nonsense asking Lavar if the original owner of the account was kidnapped rubbed me the wrong way, and Datisi having a scumlist with a first 3 being <marci, bell, meuh> made me feel pretty good about pushing it when I feel like all 3 all were pretty good early votes. His response to you about Luke/Marci is also way more convoluted than it needs to be and I have a hard time thinking that he typed that up meaning for it to actually be helpful to you or someone else in reading him.

As a sidenote, I disagree with your Dunn townread - I think I've seen like 3 people say they townread him and to me he looks the same as he did in the last game I was in where he was scum (Slaughter Hour), and I don't remember him being different in World of Tomorrow where we were both scum with him either (though my memory of that game isn't great tbf and I checked out a bit after I died). Like I haven't seen him as town in ages and it's still early game, but his vibe still seems like *he exists a little bit but never sticks his neck out and makes a big deal of anything relevant*.

In post 225, LavarManos wrote:
In post 105, Gammagooey wrote:Lukewarm you seem pretty gung-ho about this and it's at least a better wagon than Dats imo
You were voting Mueh before this... and why were you even voting her?
This is really weird.
Assuming you're asking why I was voting Mueh, her first two posts had multiple very, very early townreads with no scumreads, which I think is slightly more likely to come from scum since it's easier to envision/come up with reasons for people being town when you know they're town already. Also felt that the tako vote felt like a very easy *vote the newbie, ask them for more info* that wasn't likely to get them backlash from the player they're voting and just looks busy - on post #63 you can say you want more there for literally every player in the game. Their posting from #274 onwards feels a bit better than their early posting imo but I still wouldn't actually call her a townread yet.

I'm also just gonna post my quick notes on Marci since I think they'll be relevant to people taking a look at her+Bell+any other major wagons that are around as everyone starts showing up again
Spoiler: Marci Notes
Marci feels like an unconfident newbie trying to push people when they don't normally regardless of her alignment
the difference between the jokey tone & the serious? vote seems weird - I can imagine that she might have wanted to change her game/playstyle up because of confidence in a read or experiences in recent games but the Dats reasoning doesn't seem to be strong enough to justify it on its own
like "datisis the devil" in #148 is just confirmation bias. It seems like she'll keep posting and have other reads in the near future, and I want to see how she looks when her posts aren't 70+% Datisi related.

And lastly I think gorilla is town and Lavar feels slightly town to me too, and if you ask me I can iso them and make an attempt to turn "why" into words but GUT is what you get for now.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 7:15 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

- agree w/ gorilla on . oh and then on and . nice nice, townlean gorilla
- takotsubo wagon is interesting and im a fan of this development
- not sure how to feel about the little mueh/lavar interaction there but making a note of it so i remember to look at it after flips
- wow y'all are kinda quiet, im gone all day and only 2 pages?
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 7:20 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 306, Gammagooey wrote:ehhh mostly no? it's more of a gut read - Didn't really like his early posts, like wanting to cut through the bullshit of Rhyme & Reason but then going back to jokey nonsense asking Lavar if the original owner of the account was kidnapped rubbed me the wrong way,
and Datisi having a scumlist with a first 3 being <marci, bell, meuh> made me feel pretty good about pushing it when I feel like all 3 all were pretty good early votes
. His response to you about Luke/Marci is also way more convoluted than it needs to be and I have a hard time thinking that he typed that up meaning for it to actually be helpful to you or someone else in reading him.
bolded feels kinda... weird. your read on bell is related to datisi's scumlist why exactly? can you explain this more?
In post 306, Gammagooey wrote:And lastly I think gorilla is town and Lavar feels slightly town to me too, and if you ask me I can iso them and make an attempt to turn "why" into words but GUT is what you get for now.
agree on gorilla but not at all on lavar. you don't have to like full iso but give me at least one reason or something that stood out as towny?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 8:05 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

fireisredsir wrote:
In post 306, Gammagooey wrote:ehhh mostly no? it's more of a gut read - Didn't really like his early posts, like wanting to cut through the bullshit of Rhyme & Reason but then going back to jokey nonsense asking Lavar if the original owner of the account was kidnapped rubbed me the wrong way,
and Datisi having a scumlist with a first 3 being <marci, bell, meuh> made me feel pretty good about pushing it when I feel like all 3 all were pretty good early votes
. His response to you about Luke/Marci is also way more convoluted than it needs to be and I have a hard time thinking that he typed that up meaning for it to actually be helpful to you or someone else in reading him.
bolded feels kinda... weird. your read on bell is related to datisi's scumlist why exactly? can you explain this more?
It's an early gutread and Datisi also having a scumread on Bell made me more confident that it wasn't just me finding Bell's posting to be a bit off. It doesn't really affect the read itself but I don't think I would have bothered voting Bell if LLD & Datisi hadn't voted/mentioned Bell earlier, actually wagoning people tends to be more useful than just a vanity vote of 1 sitting on a person.

fireisredsir wrote:
In post 306, Gammagooey wrote:And lastly I think gorilla is town and Lavar feels slightly town to me too, and if you ask me I can iso them and make an attempt to turn "why" into words but GUT is what you get for now.
agree on gorilla but not at all on lavar. you don't have to like full iso but give me at least one reason or something that stood out as towny?
These 3 posts felt town to me. Come across as v. natural, open about the possibility of something scum-pinging them being wrong but still wanted to put their thoughts out there
In post 88, LavarManos wrote:
In post 79, Meuh wrote:Tbh I'm just excited to actually be solving after just playing a scum game.
Ok, fair enough... but

I was put off by you immediately talking about which posts pinged you town/scum. And the tone you used really felt a bit odd because your reasoning seemed to consist of short, vague bursts of words. For example, "hints at actual scum hunting", "pretty solid vibes", ...
Those phrases had the effect of feeling not-genuine to me.
In post 232, LavarManos wrote:
In post 133, Datisi wrote:why is her vote different than any of the others?
Her intention was clear and she followed up on it after voting
In post 146, Datisi wrote:if i get bored reading your posts, i'll see that as a red flag because i don't easily get bored playing mafia.
ngl this seems like a lazy reason to scumread someone
In post 162, Meuh wrote:Also, Marci going against a scumread on me? That’s new. I was expecting her to scumread me by now
This scumpings a little. I'm just gonna put it here. I don't wanna get tunnel-vision either.
In post 166, Kovu wrote:What are your current reads looking like?
Town: Kovu, fire, fey
Scum: Mueh, tako
Confused: Bell
For your second question, I thought it unnatural to immediately jump in to a game quoting posts and stuff. Also, the reasons she was using were also very buzzword-y tbh. Third, yes pretty much it was that dunn could have been taking advantage to defend a town datisi. Just a theory.

VPB looks good too. Also, I noticed I haven't really read any posts regarding marcistar.
In post 288, LavarManos wrote:
In post 272, gorilla wrote:Very hard to see town not responding to an accusation by someone they're supposedly town reading.
I don't think I avoided much though?
Just why I thought Val was nulltown. Well that was mostly just because I thought scum doesn't make that sort of post (generic answer I know), but now I think it's possible. No read on Val.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 9:18 pm

Post by Meuh »

Despite a bunch of shade and mild scumreads, I’ve only gotten 2 votes? Idk I’m kinda expecting more action to have been taken.
Plus both of those votes on me were retracted, one pretty quickly.
Kinda gives me the vibe scum have a more convenient wagon to chill on and I’m just there as a backup if wagons on other townies die down.
This is +town on Marci especially but also Datisi.
Don’t think either of those wagons struck gold from the general circumstances. :cool:

Maybe the Bell wagon’s correct but the only thing that’s stuck out to me about them is being mildly infuriating, which sadly isn’t a scumtell. :lol:
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 9:42 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Why is it town for Marci and Datisi but not for Bell?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 9:47 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 311, Dunnstral wrote:Why is it town for Marci and Datisi but not for Bell?
I think the timing of it makes it less town indicative for Bell. The wagon gained momentum later, once I was being less considered (and only had 1 vote on me, from someone scumread by many).
Bell wouldn’t really fulfill the role of the “existing wagon scum are satisfied with” in the same way Marci or Datisi was imo
Enchant
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 10:17 pm

Post by Enchant »

If you think someone scummy, never just point your gun at them, lol.

There's no real difference between day elim and INVICTORUS in death aspect, day lim are required majority of townsheeps and manipulated by mafia though. INVICTORUS are manipulated only by your intellect and fact that mafia required to actually shot you for it.

Because i am unlikely shot by mafs, i can as well state that i aimed at Lady Lambobumba.
Enchant
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 10:19 pm

Post by Enchant »

Ergo, by suggesting to vig me, you proving that you are fear to push me directly.

Why though, i am not biting (NO PROOFS)
Enchant
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 10:19 pm

Post by Enchant »

I wanted post something else but i forgot
Rhyme and Reason
Rhyme and Reason
They
Goon
Rhyme and Reason
They
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 10:49 pm

Post by Rhyme and Reason »

I have not read the game entire, yet it
Is thought by me — the wagon Bell attracts
Quite good may be. I cast our vote for him;
He has not here his normal tone he seems
To me to lack conviction that, when town
He has achieved in role PM, he with
Swift, easy facility presents in game

VOTE: Bell

My friend still stays with me in fair Madrid
No posts shall here forthcome until the morn
~Reason
A hydra with no rhyme or reason.

"i wanna kill s_s but leave mena alive" ~Datisi
Enchant
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 11:25 pm

Post by Enchant »

VOTE: takotsubo syndrome

e
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 11:44 pm

Post by Bell »

I'm at e-4 I think. I don't either either Marci or I are good wagons.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 11:47 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 318, Bell wrote:I'm at e-4 I think. I don't either either Marci or I are good wagons.
Then do something to make someone else a relevant wagon
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 11:48 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 306, Gammagooey wrote:
In post 215, VP Baltar wrote:Semi worried this is a noraa situation though.

Bleh, Gamma, you hating on Bell because he is being wall paper and not answering questions?
ehhh mostly no? it's more of a gut read - Didn't really like his early posts, like wanting to cut through the bullshit of Rhyme & Reason but then going back to jokey nonsense asking Lavar if the original owner of the account was kidnapped rubbed me the wrong way, and Datisi having a scumlist with a first 3 being <marci, bell, meuh> made me feel pretty good about pushing it when I feel like all 3 all were pretty good early votes. His response to you about Luke/Marci is also way more convoluted than it needs to be and I have a hard time thinking that he typed that up meaning for it to actually be helpful to you or someone else in reading him.

As a sidenote, I disagree with your Dunn townread - I think I've seen like 3 people say they townread him and to me he looks the same as he did in the last game I was in where he was scum (Slaughter Hour), and I don't remember him being different in World of Tomorrow where we were both scum with him either (though my memory of that game isn't great tbf and I checked out a bit after I died). Like I haven't seen him as town in ages and it's still early game, but his vibe still seems like *he exists a little bit but never sticks his neck out and makes a big deal of anything relevant*.

In post 225, LavarManos wrote:
In post 105, Gammagooey wrote:Lukewarm you seem pretty gung-ho about this and it's at least a better wagon than Dats imo
You were voting Mueh before this... and why were you even voting her?
This is really weird.
Assuming you're asking why I was voting Mueh, her first two posts had multiple very, very early townreads with no scumreads, which I think is slightly more likely to come from scum since it's easier to envision/come up with reasons for people being town when you know they're town already. Also felt that the tako vote felt like a very easy *vote the newbie, ask them for more info* that wasn't likely to get them backlash from the player they're voting and just looks busy - on post #63 you can say you want more there for literally every player in the game. Their posting from #274 onwards feels a bit better than their early posting imo but I still wouldn't actually call her a townread yet.

I'm also just gonna post my quick notes on Marci since I think they'll be relevant to people taking a look at her+Bell+any other major wagons that are around as everyone starts showing up again
Spoiler: Marci Notes
Marci feels like an unconfident newbie trying to push people when they don't normally regardless of her alignment
the difference between the jokey tone & the serious? vote seems weird - I can imagine that she might have wanted to change her game/playstyle up because of confidence in a read or experiences in recent games but the Dats reasoning doesn't seem to be strong enough to justify it on its own
like "datisis the devil" in #148 is just confirmation bias. It seems like she'll keep posting and have other reads in the near future, and I want to see how she looks when her posts aren't 70+% Datisi related.

And lastly I think gorilla is town and Lavar feels slightly town to me too, and if you ask me I can iso them and make an attempt to turn "why" into words but GUT is what you get for now.
This wasn't jokey nonsense. Lavar played totally differently in the last two games I played with them. They were super dead weight, where here they just sound kind of fake in a robotic way that I don't quite get. It's sort of like an amalgamation of things town say .txt.
They were just a super shit poster before, nigh unreadable.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 11:49 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 319, Meuh wrote:
In post 318, Bell wrote:I'm at e-4 I think. I don't either either Marci or I are good wagons.
Then do something to make someone else a relevant wagon
..............You want me to make someone else a better wagon?
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 11:53 pm

Post by Bell »

I think I'll wait until I get 1 or 2 more votes and then think about whose probably scum on it. Or who has intentionally avoided my wagon to avoid blow back/getting shot.

Just don't put me at L-1, I think we have at least 2 reflexive hammerers.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2022 12:03 am

Post by Bell »

Meuh seems town to me.
Fire seems town to me.

Marci seems likely town to me, but I'm uncomfortable saying that when Lukewarm has a ping there. Then again, not listening to Lukewarm has been A+ the last 2 games lol.
Dwlee, I'm not sure they embarrass themselves by thinking the Marci/Bell wagon has scum in it as scum, it's fairly risky and gives them heat later that they don't really need.
Datisi, is just....Meh this game. They feel plain. But I don't know what to make of it.
Tbh, beyond a few sparks of slight creativity Baltar feels the same as last game. They got mad, but all I got from it was a brain dead vote on me, it was probably the worst vote this game, but hard to tell if it's just a character trait or not given they're relatively new to me.
I roughly agree with the universe aligning with Kovu, they're just as odd as usual. I dunno know that automatically makes them town but it might.
I actually think heart syndrome sounds vaguely town but they're sort of a none presence so it's hard to know for sure.

That's all I got so far.

This isn't antispew btw, in case you were wondering.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2022 12:07 am

Post by Bell »

Dunnstrall feels very dunnstral this game.
I don't really agree with Val reads, they haven't really passed the bar yet.
Gamma's fine...Ish one ping here or there.
Already talked about Fey. One scum ping. I might actually have an alt guess that is accurate for once. But it doesn't help. Since they're kinda lackadaisical as either alignment.

Rhyme and reason's posts are bad. But it's hard to tell with their hard commit to posting gimmick.

LLD is V/LA until Tuesday.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”